- Text Size +
PART 4

"Alphys, I really hate to say this, but...I'm never speaking to you AGAIN!" Undyne yelled frustratedly at Alphys, who was currently on her hands and knees and crying hysterically.

"Oh, BOO fucking HOO! Cry me a fucking RIVER, you goddamned blubbering WHALE-BABY! At least it'll help ME fucking grow up, for CRYING OUT LOUD! Yeah, why don't you just go and fucking KILL yourself while you're at it? It'd be a fucking PHENOMENAL service and BETTERMENT to society, wouldn't it?! In fact, I'll have you know that I'm not even being sarcastic here; you are absolute living GARBAGE and you deserve to fucking DIE!" Flowey ranted angrily and mockingly at Alphys, popping out of her nose and drinking her tears while she sat helplessly on the floor, held a revolver right up to her mouth and tried desperately to pull the trigger and kill herself...but alas, Flowey's control over her was preventing her from doing so.

"Flowey, for the love of God, WHAT IN THE HELL DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! What did I EVER do to you that would justify LITERALLY torturing me just for the sake of torturing me...presumably to freaking DEATH, no less?!" Alphys screamed and cried furiously at Flowey, clutching her head and trembling in an amalgamation of fear, anger and sadness while the bastard literally just sat there in her head and ate popcorn by the bucket.

"(nom, munch) Man, this popcorn SHUCKS! (crunch, chomp) Uh...I think I'll just, like, get back to you later regarding that subject, alright, honey?" Flowey teased Alphys as he tossed his greasy, salty bag on the soft, wrinkly floor beside him and promptly retook control over her.

"Oh god, where are you taking me NOW?!" Alphys stammered, trembling in horror as she involuntarily walked over to the elevator at the Hotland entrance intersection near the front door to her house and took it straight up to the top floor of the area.

"Why, Mom's and Dad's place, of course!" Alflowey laughed maniacally and sobbed as she stumbled her way up the nearby staircase into the MTT Resort parking lot, pushed her way through the revolving front door to the building, and ran right through the lobby room and out the other side of said building while everyone in the lobby glanced over at the back exit, scratching their heads in confusion and wondering what was going on with Alphys.

"Wow, what the hell's wrong with her, bro?" Royal Guard 2 asked his brother Royal Guard 1 as the bare-chested two of them shared an extra-large cone of Nice Cream with each other.

"Personally, I think she just discovered the wonderfully exciting new world of YAOI!" Royal Guard 1 giggled and blushed nervously, his rabbit ears fluttering adorably as he reached over and patted Royal Guard 2's chest like a muscular bongo with his left hand.

"WHAT?!" Royal Guard 2 screamed in terror, accidentally breathing fire all over their Nice Cream cone and melting it into sugary slime. "OH...RIGHT...THE WHOLE MELTING THING..."

"Uh, YEAH...personally, just between you and me, I think we should probably stay away from her!" Royal Guard 1 stammered in fright while Alphys made her way through the CORE (the building of her Royal Science predecessor's creation that supplied power to the entire Underground by converting the heat of Hotland into electricity) and proceeded onward directly into New Home and its surrounding city (New Home City, of course)!

"You WHAT?!" Alphys screamed in shock and disbelief as she uncontrollably ran along the massive concrete bridge road leading up to New Home, with Flowey cackling grimly to himself all the way.

"Flowey, for crying out loud, these are literally your own PARENTS!" Alphys yelled frustratedly at Flowey as the two of them reached the front door of New Home and walked inside.

"Greetings, Royal Scientist; if you don't mind me asking, dear, would you like some tea and cookies to pass the time?" Toriel kindly, sweetly greeted Alphys with a big fluffy smile and an even bigger tray full of chocolate-chip, chocolate-crust cookies for her and her new guest to eat together.

"No, Mom, I want to FUCKING MURDER YOU!" Alflowey laughed psychotically as she pounced onto Toriel, ferociously ripped every last shred of her clothes off, sprayed her with sleeping gas, grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her into her own royal master bedroom.

BY THE TIME THAT TORIEL HAD WOKEN UP...

"Good HEAVENS, couldn't you have gotten something a bit less...RAPEY, so to speak, out of the closet to show your affection towards me?" Toriel, who was now nakedly chained to the ceiling and floor by her wrists and ankles, stammered in terror as Alphys grabbed a magically adjustable stool and carried it toward her.

"Not if I wanted to have THIS much fun with you, Mommy!" Alflowey laughed dementedly as he unbuttoned his lab coat, threw it off onto the floor and brandished his whip excitedly.

"Wait a minute...why are you acting so INCREDIBLY out-of-character? More importantly, why in the hell are you calling me mom? ASRIEL, HAVE YOU BEEN SCREWING AROUND IN ALPHYS' HEAD AGAIN?!" Toriel yelled frustratedly at Flowey, already well-aware that Alphys was clearly being possessed by him.

"Yup, you sure got THAT right! She's been reduced into nothing more than my chubby and adorable new TOY now!" Flowey explained smugly while Alphys whimpered and cried in sadness.

"Asriel, pardon my language, but THIS right here...why, this is just absolutely fucking REPUGNANT and downright despicable! Learn how to freaking treat women with respect, WILL you?!" Toriel scolded Flowey angrily, cringing in disgust at the very thought of what Asriel's true intentions behind taking over Alphys' brain and turning her into his puppet must have been.

"Oh, PUH-LEEZE, who needs moral guidance with TITTIES like THESE?!" Alflowey laughed degenerately as he finally set the stool down on the floor right in front of Toriel, pulled her phone out from her purse and dialed up Asgore's number.

"Oh, you WOULDN'T!" Toriel sneered and hissed lividly at Alflowey while the latter eagerly waited for his formerly beloved father to answer the phone, glaring teasingly at Toriel as the king finally answered!

"Um, hello? Alphys, why are you calling me right now? What...what exactly do you NEED from me right now, pardon my asking?" Asgore asked Alphys curiously, sitting lazily on his throne while his rather excessively loyal Froggit servants licked and massaged his royal feet.

"OH, ASS-GORRE!" Alflowey crooned teasingly with delight, crossing his legs and swaying his hips sassily while Asgore merely cocked an eyebrow in confusion on the other end of the line.

"WHAT?" Asgore groaned irritatedly, knowing almost for sure that the call was about anime.

"I've got a nicely wrapped-up, recently-divorced little PRESENT for you!" Alflowey giggled even more teasingly, covering his mouth with his hand and blushing intensely with embarrassment.

"ARF! RUFF! WOOF!" Asgore immediately began barking and panting like a shaggy dog as he immediately got right up and bolted straight out the entrance to his throne room without even a second thought!

"Wait, sir, hold on a second; you didn't even PAY us for our world-renowned foot-worshipping services!" Asgore's servant Froggits yelled angrily at him, shaking their fists at him as he charged headlong through the Last Corridor and made his way into New Home's basement from there.

"You need SERIOUS mental help, my child!" Toriel warned Flowey nervously, trembling helplessly in fear as Alphys climbed up onto the top of the stool and faced her eagerly.

"Aw, SHUT UP!" Alflowey chuckled, slapping Toriel across the face brutally with his hand and leaving a huge bruise on her cheek as King Asgore climbed up the ladder, went into the master bedroom and greeted her with a wink and an incredibly fast self-removal of his clothing.

"Tell me, Toriel, why couldn't you raise our son to be a better person? WHY?" Asgore eagerly asked Toriel, wrapping his arm around her and vigorously thrusting his firmly erect penis into her dainty little vagina while Alflowey stood atop the stool and shoved his magically extended, throbbing and also firmly erect cock into her mouth, moaning with pleasure as he did so.

"ANSWER ME!" Asgore yelled angrily at Toriel, punching her dizzyingly in the back of the head while Alflowey extended out no less than four separate equally razor-thorned vines from his nostrils and ears and used them as lethally painful whips to bloodily beat and flog Toriel with, in addition to the leather whip that he was already holding in his hand, all while Toriel helplessly sucked his cock and took Asgore's twenty-pound meat-slab of a dick right up the baby-maker.

"Why couldn't you freaking SUCK MY DICK HARDER?!" Alflowey moaned and shrieked with pleasure, throwing his head back with excitement as his dick gushed out no less than an entire pint of pure unadulterated love-juice straight down Toriel's gagging, dry-heaving throat while Asgore slowly but surely retracted his dick from Toriel's vagina and proudly displayed his massive, gooey, dripping strands of cum to everyone currently watching the event unfold on television (in other words, everyone).

"PLEASE KILL ME...PLEASE..." Toriel screamed internally as her own husband broke her right out of her chains with his bare hands and quite a bit of brute force and began riding her, whipping her (beaten, bloodied, battered body) and fucking her right in the dick like a horse while Alflowey ran up behind her and stuck his dick right up both of her tailholes in the process.

"Look at me, Alphys, I'm a farmer! I'M A FARMER!" Asgore briefly removed Toriel's dick from his mouth to merrily, mockingly inform Alphys while Toriel just cried and screamed in discomfort.

"ME TOO, DADDY, ME TOO..." Flowey moaned as he briefly reverted himself back into his regular Asriel form and began masturbating furiously as his own father shamelessly sucked his ex-wife's cock, licking his lips and drooling and panting and moaning with pleasure as her creamy white seed came pouring out into his wide-open mouth and dripped sloppily from his dangling, outstretched tongue as the television recording briefly cut into slow-mo so that the audience could witness the equally sloppy dripping of gooey white liquid from Toriel's incredibly large and erect horse-cock in glorious close-up detail as it sexily dangled and swung back and forth.

"OHHHHHHHHHH, DEEEEAAAARRRR..." Toriel moaned exhaustedly as she collapsed head-over-heels onto the floor and passed out unconscious from how hard she had just been fucked while Alphys and Asgore panted and moaned intensely, struggling to regain their breath.

"Um...Alphys, why are you staring at me like that?" Asgore asked Alphys curiously, scratching his head and cocking an eyebrow suspiciously at her as she glared and hissed at him like a snake.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Alflowey screamed in a fit of rage, pouncing onto Asgore's shoulders and violently, bloodily mauling his face off with his razor-sharp claws and crushing herbivore teeth as the poor king screamed in agonizing pain and clutched his head helplessly.

"Good night, sweet prince, and flights of angels send thee to thy rest..." Asgore rasped exhaustedly, collapsing onto the floor and passing out as Alphys bit off the frontal lobe of his brain; she then immediately crawled onto his chest, tore straight into his ribcage with a laser buzzsaw from her pocket, then finally reached in, ripped out his still-beating heart and ate it, licking her lips in satisfaction while blood dripped from her mouth.

"Hmm...THESE babies oughta make good stabbing weapons!" Alflowey cackled evilly as he grabbed Asgore's horns, yanked them right out of his already-bleeding-and-bone-faced head and stuffed them into him pocket as he pulled his laser buzzsaw right back out of his pocket, cut open the rest of Asgore's chest and began chowing down on the rest of his bloody guts.

"OH MY EVER-LOVING CHRIST, ALPHYS, WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Toriel woke up and screamed in horror, covering her mouth with her hands and trying not to puke while Alphys turned around and glared menacingly at her, bloody intestines dangling and dripping disgustingly from her mouth and all.

"EVERYTHING!" Alflowey laughed maniacally, suddenly breaking out into a fit of hysterical, uncontrollable wailing and sobbing yet again as she, I mean, he, pulled Asgore's horns out of his pockets, leapt valiantly into the air with one horn firmly grasped in each hand, and viciously, savagely gouged both of Toriel's eyes out...then unrelentingly proceeded to stab her right through both of her lungs and finally the heart!

"So, how do you feel about yourself NOW, madam?" Flowey playfully teased Alphys, who at the moment was writhing on the floor miserably in fetal position, sucking her thumb hopelessly and praying to God that there was at least some way to bring Asgore and Toriel back from the dead.

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE?!" Alphys screamed and wailed in a fit of agonizing mental anguish, flailing her legs about and clutching her head in terror at the mere thought of what utterly atrocious and deplorable sorts of things Flowey could potentially make her do next.

"Because that wouldn't be ENTERTAINING enough, you silly goose!" Flowey laughed snidely while Alphys reluctantly got back up onto her feet and trembled helplessly in fear, trying desperately to maintain her already rapidly deteriorating composure and keep as still as she possibly could out of the fear that moving would only make things even worse for her.

PART 5

"Heh heh heh...you wanna know what's NEXT on my hit list?" Flowey snickered, filing his buds and smirking arrogantly while Alphys trembled and bit her nails in dreadful fear and anxiety.

"Um...n-NO?!" Alphys twitched her head and screamed in terror.

"HOTLAND!" Flowey laughed maniacally while Alphys uncontrollably stumbled out of the room, leaving the rotting, stinking, bloody corpses of Flowey's parents behind her as she made her way back down into her lab and went into one of the few important things there that she hadn't utterly ruined yet; her not-so-hidden safe that she had very obviously hidden on the wall behind her Mew Mew Kissy Cutie portrait...or at least at the spot where it once was, that is.

"Tell me the combination." Flowey commanded her while she drummed her fingers together and gulped nervously, remembering the code quite vividly and already knowing very well what was being kept in the safe as Flowey progressively grew more and more impatient.

"Um...I f-forgot what it w-was!" Alphys stammered nervously, very obviously lying.

"TELL ME THE FREAKING COMBINATION!" Flowey yelled at her in a fit of frustration, tightening his vines extremely forcefully around her brain and causing her to shriek loudly in pain.

"N-NEVER!" Alphys roared in a fit of suppressed rage, crossing her arms over her chest.

"TEN...NINE...EIGHT...SEVEN...SIX...FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE..." Flowey counted down ominously, tightening his grip around Alphys' brain more and more with each listed number until the poor wrinkly thing was literally right about to pop like an exploding watermelon!

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, FOR GOD'S SAKE, IT'S 264789531!" Alphys screamed and cried in a fit of desperate panic and agonizing internal pain as she kneeled on the floor and clutched her head.

"Yeah, JUST what I needed!" Alflowey chuckled happily as he stood up and punched in the numerical code on the safe's obligatory digital keypad, shoveled out god-knows-how-many C4 explosives from the safe with his grimy, sweaty hands, grabbed the universal detonator and shoved it all into his pockets as he activated the jetpack portion of his phone and flew out into the great outdoors of Hotland, while everyone in the general region (and Waterfall, and Snowdin) immediately evacuated into New Home City just to be as far away from poor Alphys as possible, out of incredibly justified fear of whatever she would end up doing next.

"Seriously, WHY are you DOING this to me? I mean, don't get me wrong, I can understand you wanting revenge for what I did to your mother and all that, but don't you think that maybe, just MAYBE, this shit is just a LITTLE bit freaking EXCESSIVE?!" Alphys sobbed miserably as she involuntarily flew around the place with her jetpack, setting nuclear-grade bombs all over the place...or to be more specific, at all of the key points that formed the area's infrastructure.

"Of COURSE it is, and I wouldn't have it ANY other way!" Alflowey laughed and sobbed dementedly as he flew way up until he was far above Hotland, pulled the detonator out from his pocket and hit the button with his thumb, blowing the entire area to smithereens (including Alphys' precious lab of course; luckily, the Amalgamates had evacuated too) and watching in dreadful tears of sadness and sorrow as the entire rock/metal structure of the area collapsed into pitiful little pieces and fell into the boiling sea of lava below, where it was left to just melt away in its own volcanic womb and be forgotten as if it had never even existed in the first place.

"My...my HOME...m-my home sweet...HOME..." Alphys broke down and sobbed hysterically, burying her head in her hands and gently weeping. "Where am I going to live NOW, huh?"

"In the Underground, you mean?" Flowey asked her teasingly, checking his smile in the mirror.

"YES!" Alphys growled back angrily at him, gritting her teeth in frustration.

"Why not New Home City?" Flowey (suspiciously) politely suggested, trimming his petals.

"OF COURSE!" Alphys squeed merrily, putting her hands over her chubby, brightly blushing cheeks and wiggling her stubby little legs adorably. "Um...w-what's the catch, though?"

"You're going to be at GODZILLA SIZE, rampaging destructively through your very own beloved hometown where you grew up!" Flowey laughed sadistically, flying Alphys over into the CORE (which, for unexplained reasons, was somehow nuke-proof) and leading her through into New Home yet again, where she immediately flew straight into the surrounding city and gazed in stupefied, awe-stricken wonderment at all of the incredibly massive buildings surrounding her.

"Wow, everything here is so amazingly colossal and HUGE! I feel so incredibly SMALL right now, and by that I mean even MORE so than I already AM!" Alphys gasped in amazement as she ecstatically glanced around at all of the wonderfully, meticulously crafted buildings and skyscrapers surrounding her while the military ordered a preemptive strike on her.

"Yeah, don't get used to that feeling, pal, because personally, I think it's about high-time that you finally GREW UP once and for all!" Flowey chuckled as he reached into Alphys' pituitary gland and twisted it forcefully with his vines, causing the poor girl to suddenly grow to gargantuan Godzilla size as she fearfully looked down at all of the now-incredibly-small-and-fragile buildings surrounding her, very few of which were even that much taller than she was!

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that, oh, pardon me, excuse me, OH DEAR!" Alphys stammered and cried sympathetically as she clumsily stumbled through the city and accidentally crushed every vehicle and building and unfortunate civilian in her path, covering her mouth with her hands and fidgeting about as her face turned red with public shame and embarrassment while army tanks and helicopters attacked her from all directions.

"For God's sake, just STOP IT!" Alphys screamed in a fit of sadness-induced rage, shattering every glass window around her as she grabbed the two helicopters that were currently buzzing around her (in an attempt to sneak secret agents into her ears while she wasn't looking so that they could hopefully reach her brain and perhaps even non-lethally eliminate the source of the problem, of course), slammed them into each other (after giving the passengers ample time to jump out and deploy their parachutes, of course), then threw them straight into the battalion of tanks that was currently attacking her legs from the front, blowing all of them up in one fell sweep as she then immediately swung around on her heels and stomped the tanks behind her like the pitiful little ants that they obviously were to her at her utterly humongous new size.

"Alphys, what did I tell you about trying to gratuitously DISOBEY my freaking ORDERS?!" Flowey yelled angrily at Alphys, tightening his grip around her brain until it nearly hit its bursting point yet again as she doubled over onto her knees, clutched her head and shrieked in agonizing pain, shattering just about every single window around her yet again while everyone witnessing the poor girl's horrific plight began to feel extremely guilty and profoundly sorry for her.

"EVERYBODY, PLEASE STOP IT, PLEASE, JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" Alphys screamed and cried miserably as she charged through the street and flailed her arms about wildly, becoming more and more humiliatingly self-conscious with each building, car and military vehicle she destroyed as Giant Mettaton EX suddenly leapt onto the scene!

"Fancy MEETING you here, LIZARD NERD!" Mettaton laughed and grinned smugly at Alphys as he leaned back and swung his fist right into her face so hard that it sent her flying all the way through the nearby Underworld Trade Center and into a nearby cesspool while the local military governors ordered their troops to cease firing on her and (as she had said) just leave her alone.

"I sure hope you've been RARING for a FIGHT, darling!" Mettaton jeered douchily at the poor girl as she got up and raised her trembling, quivering fists reluctantly at him. "LET'S DANCE!"

"Sorry, pal, but I've got PLACES to go, so maybe LATER!" Alflowey laughed as he leapt into the air and roundhouse-kicked Mettaton's head off so hard that he sent it flying all the way into the nearby Statue Of Leprosy, where it rather crudely replaced Toriel's head as the new face of the Underground!

"Oh god, Mettaton, I'm so SORRY..." Alphys sniffled as she involuntarily grabbed a stick of weapons-grade stick of dynamite, lit the fuse and then forcefully shoved it into Mettaton's neckhole, blowing him to smithereens, destroying massive parts of numerous buildings from the sheer amount of debris in the blast, and bursting the poor girl's eardrums into pieces!

"NYAAAAAAAAH!" Alphys screamed and clutched her ears in dreadful agony, kneeling down onto her hands and knees and sobbing gently while Undyne ran up her tail and climbed all the way up her back until she finally reached the poor, sad weeaboo lizard girl's right shoulder!

"Alphys, snap out of it, PLEASE! For the love of Lord Neptune himself, I've known you ever since I was a freaking KINDERGARTENER, and I KNOW that you're better than this! Here, let me HELP you! That's what friends are for, RIGHT?!" Undyne begged Alphys desperately, glaring intently at her right earhole as she yelled directly into it through a megaphone.

"YOU AND ALL OF MY OTHER STUPID FRIENDS CAN GO TO HELL AND NEVER COME BACK!" Alflowey laughed maniacally as he grabbed Undyne off of his shoulder with his left hand and shoved the poor, angry fish warrior right up his ravenous, gaping, colossally massive ass!

"That fucking BITCH!" Undyne roared in a fit of rage as she frantically scampered her way through Alphys' twisting, winding, almost mazelike intestinal tract, sticking her tongue out and turning green around the gills in disgust as she dug her way through quite a bit of literal shit with her bare hands.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME NOW?!" Alphys screamed angrily at Flowey as the psychotic son-of-a-bitch led her through countless MORE delicious buildings to destroy.

"Why, your good old PARENTS' house, of course!" Flowey laughed sadistically, popping out of Alphys' left nostril and drinking her cold, salty tears as Undyne made her way into the adorably unaware lizard girl's stomach, with spear in hand and flaring anger in her nostrils!

"You know, Alphys, I really hate having to do this, but YOU...why, I'm afraid YOU'VE simply left me with no other CHOICE, I'm so goddamned furious now!" Undyne growled angrily, gritting her teeth and roaring in frustration as she activated the jetpack function on her phone, flew up into the air, and reached into her interdimensional box in search of something that would work.

"PERFECT!" Undyne cackled mischievously as she pulled out incredibly large containers of hot sauce and Raisin Bran and poured them wastefully into her peacefully bubbling stomach acid, causing it to wildly slosh around and churn about even more violently than before as a result!

"OH, SWEET JESUS, NOT MY STOMACH, TOO!" Alphys cried and screamed in agony, doubling over onto her knees yet again and clutching her chest while Undyne flew straight up her throat, came right out her mouth while she was busy yelling in pain, then finally took advantage of the new distraction that she had stirred up for Flowey and made a beeline directly for his new victim's left ear, shrinking herself a bit with her phone so that she would be able to fit inside.

"Please don't pick your ears, PLEASE DON'T PICK YOUR EARS!" Undyne begged Alphys desperately with all of her heart (despite the fact that the poor girl obviously could no longer even hear her in the first place) as she urgently sprinted her way through the (again) adorably unaware lizard nerd's disgustingly slimy, glistening and wax-ridden ear canal until she finally reached the thing that she had REALLY been needing to get to all this time...Alphys' brain!

PART 6

"That's it, I've freaking HAD it! It's about TIME I finally made this sick fuck PAY for his absolutely goddamned ATROCIOUS tomfoolery, once and for ALL!" Undyne seethed with rage as she climbed her way up onto the very top of Alphys' severely tormented brain, brandishing her spear ominously and vigorously slashing quite a few of Flowey's vines in twain along the way...only for them to then almost immediately regenerate themselves.

"GAAAAH!" Alphys yelped in pain as Undyne accidentally cut several of her external nerve endings with her fierce slashes. "Undyne, for fuck's sake, PLEASE be more GENTLE in there!"

"GERONIMO!" Undyne laughed as she dived literally right into Alphys' brain yet again!

"Good GOD, just ONE of these two has already been quite easily enough to give me a SPLITTING headache, let alone BOTH of them!" Alphys winced in pain as Undyne pierced right through the outer surface of her brain and conveniently landed right in the control room!

"Oh, GREETINGS, my fishy PAL!" Flowey swung around in his chair and jeered sarcastically at Undyne. "You know, I WAS just about to make Alphys stomp on her own beloved parents, but I wouldn't mind beating the shit out of YOU either, if THAT'S what you so desire!" Flowey laughed, his complex and deeply rooted network of brainwashing vines shaking like a bowl full of jelly.

"How SO, may I ask?" Undyne asked him cockily, heading straight for his vines and slashing away endlessly at them (despite the fact that they would never die permanently as long as their main source was still alive) while Alphys screamed and cried in both physical and mental pain.

"Oh, I'm afraid you might find the results rather SHOCKING, my dear!" Flowey laughed as he fiercely ejaculated about a gallon of concentrated plant-sperm into Alphys' brain, frying him into a living crisp and frying Undyne into a literal fishstick from the massive electric discharge!

"NOTHING STRANGE GOING ON IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW, NO SIR-EEE, LA LA LA LA LA LAA LA..." Alphys sang, her eyes crossed awkwardly and her tongue hanging out absentmindedly as she dizzily stumbled about, unknowingly crushing god-knows-how-many buildings, vehicles and innocent civilians beneath her as her parents got into an emergency helicopter at a nearby hospital a few miles away and began urgently approaching her in hopes of consoling her.

"Oh, ALPHYS, look what I found in your EAR!" Flowey playfully teased Alphys, extending one of his many vines out from her left ear and waving a crispy brown fishstick that was suspiciously shaped like Undyne (which he had magically enlarged to what someone of her current size would consider normal size for fishsticks) to Alphys, who was so incredibly hungry and had clearly suffered so much recent brain damage that she immediately ate it without even a second thought!

"Guess who it WAS?" Flowey teased her, snickering maliciously and replacing Alphys' sense of hearing with a very evenly divided portion of his own as she became literally frozen in place with shock, the pupils of her eyes narrowing into nearly microscopic dots as she stood there hopelessly, drumming her fingers together as she tried to speak but literally couldn't.

"U-UNDYNE?!" Alphys meekly stammered in absolute horror and devastation, feeling deeply sick to her stomach and wanting to throw up as she immediately realized, right then and there, that she had just eaten the preciously eternal love of her life and would never be able to get her back!

"WHY, FLOWEY?! JUST WHY?! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO HEARTLESSLY CRUEL TO ME?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO?! WHY MUST YOU TAKE MY ONLY TRUE LOVER AWAY FROM ME, ESPECIALLY IN SUCH AN ABYSMALLY DICKISH MANNER?! WHAT IN THE HELL DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!" Alphys screamed and cried hopelessly as she collapsed forward face-down onto the ground, buried her head in her arms and literally cried an actively flowing river into the nearby storm drains of the street while her parents watched her and cried with her.

"You fucking turned me into THIS, that's what!" Flowey sneered as he viciously squeezed Alphys' brain with his vines, causing her to loudly wail and whimper and moan in agony.

"WHAT?! Is that REALLY what this whole accursed, wretched, goddamned thing was actually about ALL this freaking TIME?!" Alphys shrieked in furious anger, balling her hands into fists so tightly that blood began leaking from her palms and seeping through the gaps in his fingers.

"Eh, what can I say? Being a flower SUCKS, you know!" Flowey chuckled as he stood Alphys back up onto her feet and turned her directly toward her parents' nearby helicopter as Mom and Dad waved welcomingly to her and called out for her to try and get her undivided attention.

"Now say hi to your PARENTS for me; after all, you're DAMNED lucky you even still HAVE them in the FIRST goddamned place!" Flowey laughed dementedly as Alphys waved back to her parents.

"Alphys, for pete's sake, you've grown so bloody MUCH since the last time we saw you!" Alphys' dad chuckled while his wife giggled merrily at his incredibly obvious joke; meanwhile, Alphys just rolled her eyes and facepalmed herself in utter disappointment at how little THEY had grown up.

"Dear lord, we've missed you so much, and we also feel almost INCALCULABLY bad for you right now! Well, horrifying puppeteer parasites controlling your brain or not, we wish you a happy birthday with a hug and a kiss and a big sugary cake to you!" Alphys' mom giggled and blushed as she pulled out a nice big birthday cake she had recently bought from the local supermarket and proudly displayed it to her while Alphys just shrugged and sighed awkwardly.

"MOM, for crying out loud, you already KNOW very well that I'm clearly WAY too big for any of those things!" Alphys groaned irritatedly while her parents giggled and snorted in response.

"If you're HAPPY and you know it, clap your HANDS!" Alphys' mom and dad sang merrily to her (yes, despite practically the entire New-York-sized city that they lived in being completely torn apart all around them) as Flowey made her outstretch her arms in the general direction of the helicopter and face both of her palms directly toward the vehicle itself in clapping position!

"Oh, don't you fucking DARE!" Alphys sneered and hissed lividly at Flowey.

"WHY NOT?!" Alflowey laughed maniacally as he clapped his hands together as hard as he could, squashing the entire vehicle as well as everyone in it into a horribly disfigured pancake!

"OH...OH...OH, GOD...M-MOMMY? D-DADDY? WHAT HAVE I DONE...W-WHAT...W-WHAT HAVE I FUCKING DONE?!" Alphys sobbed and stammered to herself, sitting down cross-legged and looking at her palms in absolute horror and dread as numerous tiny yet emotionally gigantic droplets of blood (as well as crumpled, mangled pieces of the helicopter itself) dripped and sifted through her fingers.

"GWAAAAAAAAH!" Alphys screamed in disgust as she defiantly squeezed her eyes shut in utter disbelief at what she had just done and flailed her arms around frantically in a fit of panic (sending pieces of the helicopter flying everywhere) then buried her head in her hands and sobbed emptily while Flowey popped out from her nose and began drinking her tears with glee.

"I just recently killed MY parents and you don't see ME whining about it, you silly little BITCH!" Flowey laughed heartlessly at her as he retracted himself back into her head and shrugged.

"Sweet heavens, I'm such an utterly despicable person...please just press whatever big red self-destruct button I've got hidden up in there and just kill me right now...I'm nothing but a worthless protoplasm that clearly does not even deserve to live, let alone work as the Royal Scientist..." Alphys curled up into a ball and cried deeply while Flowey let out a very familiar whistle.

"Wait a minute...WHAT WAS THAT SOUND...OH...OH, DEAR GOD, YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" Alphys gasped and stammed, whimpering with helpless fright as Flowey's fellow Amalgamates came climbing straight up her body and seeped their way into her head through various orifices (left ear for Endogeny, right ear for Lemon Bread, right nostril for Snowy, left nostril for Reaper Bird, and last but not least, eye sockets for Memoryhead), where they immediately began devouring her poor brain from the inside out while she screamed at the top of her lungs and clutched her head in agony.

"NO, PLEASE STOP! STOP! STOOOOPPPPP!" Alphys shrieked in horror as the blood from her brain began pouring out in massive waterfalls through her nose, ears and eyes until Flowey and his fellow Amalgamates had finally eaten her brain all the way down to its withered stem, at which point the poor abominably tortured soul twirled around on her tiptoes and collapsed dead onto the ground, accidentally crushing her parents' adorable little two-story house into dust.

"Well, THAT was certainly something!" Asriel laughed maniacally, rolling on the floor and laughing hysterically and pulling on his own tongue like an absolute lunatic as the police made their way in, handcuffed him and forcefully sent him directly off to maximum-security prison, where he then ended up spending literally the rest of his entire life in solitary confinement.

MANY, MANY YEARS LATER...

"WORTH IT!" Asriel coughed, choked and wheezed as the electric chair fried him into a crisp (a non-living one this time, thank god), sending his spirit flying straight down into the pits of Hell, where he finally met Alphys again after her absolutely horrific death all of those years ago!

"Hey there, GRANDMA, it sure is nice to SEE you again!" Asriel chuckled, coughing up an obnoxious amount of phlegm as he leapt through the air like Michael Jordan and readied himself to give Alphys the greatest high-five of his entire miserable afterlife...except-

"PSYCHE!" Alphys (who just so happened to be precariously perched upon an incredibly high cliff at the moment) laughed uproariously as she suddenly lowered her hand and bent over forward at the last second, causing Asriel to trip over her in midair and plummet straight down into the fiery abyss down below and get eaten by a giant lava snake, screaming all the way!

"Heh, good riddance!" Alphys snickered to herself, shrugging and winking at the audience.

THE END