- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not quite sure if the female trainer will be called Moon but it's a good guess. If it ends up being different I'll go back and change it.

//////

It was the day of the sea challenge and Moon was running through the Alolan isle, desperately trying to get there in time for the trial of the sea. Sprinting along the coast, Moon finally caught glimpse of her trial location. It was a wooden dock that stretched far into the sea, clearly meant for fishermen to climb across it. Her trial was set to begin at farthest point, far into the sea.

When she finally reached the end, there was nothing but a pokeball lying on the floor. No people, no flags, nothing. Moon looked around confusedly - where's Lana, the trial captain? Had she arrived early?

She checked her pokedex - wait, this couldn't be right, somehow she'd arrived 12 hours early!

Thinking there was nothing to do but head home, Moon looked back dejectedly, when she noticed the pokeball still on the floor. Picking it up, it felt heavy, like a pokemon was inside of it. Curious to who was in it, she threw it on the floor. However, instead of the typical red glow and opening, the pokeball just fell flat. "Huh, guess it was empty."

Moon reached for the ball, but as soon as she touched it she got a violent shock. "Ouch" she yelped as a red glow suddenly enveloped her, and everything went black.

"Sorry I'm late!" Lana stamped across the wooden floorboards of the dock as she ran for her trial, her large black flip flops slapping against the wet floorboards, she was so late!

Moon awoke to a thunderous rumble across the floor. Was it an earthquake? She got up from the floor, how long was she out? The rumbling kept getting more violent as she heard several quick slams as the floor violently buckled under her. She looked across the distance to see a large blue blur moving towards her, as her eyes adjusted she could see the form of... Lana? She was in a hurry, her long blue pant clad legs hurriedly moving forward, her long fishing rod swinging back and forth. And she was getting... bigger? As she came down the dock she was increasing in scale, each step making the captain look much larger.

Moon rubbed her eyes, what was going on? She pulled her hands away from her eyes just in time to see a tremendous black wall slam in front of her with an earth shattering SLAP. Moon was sent barreling backwards, skidding across the floor. When she came to and looked up she saw the dusty sole of Lana's other flip flop raise above her, the giant unaware of her presence, as the sole suddenly rocketed down at a tremendous speed. SLAM!

Lana stopped as soon as she reached the end of the dock. Looking around, she was surprised to find no one there. Where was the trainer? It wasn't polite to show up later than the captain! But mistakes do happen, right? Maybe she got caught up on something, maybe she even found some cool water pokemon! Either way, Lana knew she'd best just to wait, so she began preparing her rod.

Moon was screaming at the top of her lungs to try to get the gigantic girl's attention, yet even the loudest sound she could muster couldn't reach the titanic blue haired captain's attention as she idly tapped her foot, each slow lift followed by a deafening slap as her foot led the rubber platform rocketing back to the ground with vibrations that shook the tiny girl to her core. Moon cried as her body was wrecked with the shock waves, she sniffled as she watched Lana adjust her rod, the entire focus of the tremendous girl put to the long wooden stick as she adjusted the thin thread.

Satisfied with the rod, Lana began to pull off her flip flops, tossing them carelessly to the side, and she began to walk forward.

Moon screamed as the tremendous bare sole came down on her. There was no hiding or escaping, as the ball of the tremendous foot came careening for her. With a single muted thud she was crumpled to the floor, her body in intense pain as she was pushed into the hard wooden ground by the strong cushioned foot above her. She cried as the shock of the step pulsed through her, the ball readjusting to carry additional weight as Lana used it to maneuever across the wooden boards. Suddenly, the pressure began to lift, Moon... began to lift, and she screamed as she realized she was now stuck well against the latent sweat of Lana's thick sole. She felt a weightless feeling as she was carried along and slammed again against the wooden floor, her tiny body softening the impact for an incredibly small part of the expansive canvas she was stuck to.

Lana smiled as she got down by the edge of the dock, dangling one foot over the water and planting the other foot across in an angle, pushing her sole against her pant clad thigh, unwittingly crushing the tiny trainer between the thick wavy fabric and her sole.

Moon struggled as she was assaulted from both sides by the intense heat radiating off the girl as well as the sheer pressure. All at once, though, the sole began to lay off slightly as it came to a more relaxed state. Seizing the opportunity, Moon began wiggling, trying to make her way out, shimmying across the tight area she was given.

Lana was content with the peaceful feeling of fishing. She had not taken notice of anything but the idle alolan wingulls flying through the air, their steady wings sliding through the wind. Suddenly, she noticed a strange feeling in her toes.

The softer rubbery wall of Lana's big toe jammed tightly against Moon's diminutive body, she moaned in pain as the toe suddenly became active when it sensed her minuscule body against its sensitive pad. Moon panicked as she was repeatedly drummed against the fabric as the toe tried to adjust itself to keep her in place. Suddenly, it began to pull off.

Lana noticed the tiny miscolored dot stuck against her toe as she pried her foot off with her free hand. Glancing at the diminutive speck, she simply lifted her index and gently pressed the tiny wiggling thing into the pad of her toe. It suddenly seized movement, and she simply lifted her foot and scraped the remnants against the floorboard.

She went home that night with a bucket full of Wishiwashi. The trainer never showed up, but she had spent her now free day fishing, and she was satisfied.