- Text Size +

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc.are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property  of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators,  or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

So like you youngies, youse under 18 or whatever the legal age is, go back now, cause this is kinda pretty violent and kindasexual, so leave before you enjoy it.
 
Steve ran around the corner from the kitchen, his naked 2-inch tall frame covering several inches per second. He was sprinting as hard as he could, his body and mind driven by pure terror. The polished wood floor of the house seemed to stretch on forever. It was always huge to him, but now it seemed larger than ever. His face was contorted in fear and effort, his whole body sweated as he ran. After he had run for what had seemed like hours to him, he dared to look back to see if he was followed. It was something he regretted for the rest of his short life.
As he looked back down the hall, from around the corner and several feet up, as if in slow motion, descended the profile of a gigantic, black shiny leather designer boot. There was a huge crash as the stiletto heel hit the floor, followed after a couple of seconds by a thunderous boom as the sole touched down.
Steve screamed and felt the floor vibrate from the impact, and he knew he what he had just seen was his death.
 
Although it seemed such a momentous occasion for him, for Joline it was merely a walk down the hall. She had seen the tiny man in Her kitchen, and know She camly walked after him as he ran for his life. The man was about to learn his life's lesson. When your 2 inches tall, you don't cross paths with Goddess Joline.

Steve stared down the hall retreating behind him as The Boot came to rest. He watched It shift slightly at the Ankles as It bore The Full weight of Jolina. He followed The black leather upwards and upwards to The knees, where The form-fitting leather gave way to The flesh of Her thighs. As the other leg swung into view, he looked upwards still at The enourmous black frilled panties, and Her smooth stomach. Up past the globe-like black bra, and up, into... Her gently, evily smiling face.
Steve screamed again at the top of his lungs, and sprayed piss all over his legs and stomach as he ran in sheer terror.
The other boot landed slowly, another loud crash, with The Toe pointed towards him as She started to round the corner. She had on long black velvet gloves, stretching up Her arms, which swung softly at Her sides. Steve ran as hard as he could, the only thing in his mind his own death. The first Boot rose at the heel, the seemingly endless leg swinging it forwards, seeming so slow to tiny steve. The heel finally touched ground again, and the sole, polished bright red, plummeted slowly to the floor. steve felt it vibrate. The next Leg, repeated, ever so slowly. This time as steve ran the floor  literally moved up and down beneath him as It landed closer behind him, causing him to stumble slightly. He was starting to feel his body ache all over now.
She was already half way towards her tiny prey now, and had only taken 3 steps. Now The fourth landed, and the impact of The Heel sent steve sprawling across the floor. He slid several feet (to him) before the Sole landed, which caused him to bounce about a foot off the hard floor. He landed on his balls.
he struggled to rise, and began to run again. he ran and ran, before finally The Heel of Her next step landed several feet behind him, with a deafening crash. It sent him flying into the air, before landing painfully on his  ankle, twisting it. Always after came the sole, again shaking the floor and  throwing his tiny frame into the air, to land painfully. he gasped in pain as his ankle sent sickening waves of hurt through his leg, he swore he felt something snap inside. his body ached from being thrown about on the ground.
He lay, gasping for breath, helpless in the sight of Joline. One small step brought Her next Boot equal with Her first. steve could smell  the leather from this distance. he stared forever upwards at her towering,  immesurable hight. She smiled evily, calmly. She stood like that for what to  steve seemed a very long time. She was so beautiful, her body so perfect.  steve thought she was probably the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

She slowly, smoothly lifted Her Leg up, until her Knee was level in the air.  Her Foot made a smooth downwards line with her Leg, The Toe of Her Boot  parrallel with the floor and Her little target, her little prey. Her  grounded foot settled as it took Her weight. steve stared up at his death, hovering high above him, the shiny red triangular sole and the point of Her Heel, The bottom of Her Boot. He
 stared, for it was all he could do. Her Boot, and Her Smile. he could think of nothing else. his death. Her.
Joline slowly lowered her boot down. Slowly for her, it was even slower for steve. All the while she smiled down upon him. He stared as Her Sole became  larger and larger to him, ever so slowly. he could do nothing to stop it, or  to move himself, and he had no thoughts of it either. He had no thoughts,  just that of what was above him now. She was so beautiful.
steve's penis startled to tingle and stiffen, though he didn't notice. Her  boot was still lowering. Time did not exist to steve anymore. his penis was hard and erect. steve could see nothing besides the gigantic  Sole lowering onto his puny body. It began to fill the very edges of his sight, but he stared straight ahead. Still it lowered. his penis was aching now, it was the biggest erection he had ever had, but he hardly noticed. He could see every detail of Her sole now, the merest scratch or speck of dust implanted on the bottom of Her boot. Her Foot was God and and the universe to him now. his body entire body sweated and quivered in anticipation, anticipation for touch. His cock stretched upwards, up towards Her.
His aching, stretched penis reached up to Her, touched her. it spewed out its white load, steve orgasming, his entire tiny body shaking and bucking  and his dick slopped cum over The Sole and his body. Her foot continued to lower, Her Sole crushing steve's dick into his own stomach. he slid his arms and legs back and forth over Her Sole, and kissed it and licked it as it  slowly began to crush his tiny body.
The pressure increased inexorably, first on his chest. his vision began to blacken as he stopped being able to breath, and his body contorted with the punishment. he felt and heard his own ribs break, snap into his own body, blood gushing out of his mouth, and he tasted his own innards. The weight was quickly transferred to his face and limbs, he felt his skull fracture and his eyes pop out in a spew of blood.

The last thing he thought before he died and his tiny body was squirted out  from under The sides of Her Boot in a red splatter, was how much he loved Her.