- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Starting up a new story. Comments, negative or positive, would be highly wanted :)

It was a normal friday evening for me. The school had stopped early today what was abnormal but it still wasn't anything special. I decided to go to the mall with my friend, Mike. Mike was a normal guy, just like me but he was just really religional. I was like that too couple years back, but  time has changed me so much. Otherwise, he was a cool guy like me. 


We were in the part of the mall where there was some benches for us to sit and places for phone chargers etc. It was a place where young people, like us, liked to hang out. Me and Mike were always hanging at the mall, because it was so close to our homes and our city didn't really nice places to hang out, except this. Most of the people there were on the phone always but it didn't bother me because it made no diffrence to me. Being on the phone always...it is pretty normal nowadays. But I had forgotten my phone to home so I didn't have it, but that meant that I could spend more time chatting with my friend. We were sitting on the couch on the corner part of the room because my friend was little shy and didn't want to go to the place where other people were chatting. We were talking about everything casual. We spent a lot of time there and this room always hold so many people, but now there was only like 10.


I asked my friend, "Should we leave?"


I was really bored there which was unusual, because I loved this place. It was that I didn't have my phone with me which caused my boredom. My friend was about to say something but then two girls came to stand in front of us. The girl on the left, was a blond girl with long hair. Her face was really beautiful and she had a wonderful  smile on her face. She had gray leggins on. Her hair looked so beautiful and soft. The other girl's, the one's that was on right, skin was little bit darker than the  blonde's and  she was a brunette. She had exactly the same kinda of clothes on her as the blond girl, the only diffrence was that the blond girl was wearing a red  jacket instead of the green jacket that the brunette was wearing. The blond girl stares at me and opens her mouth to say something.


"Yo guys, any plans for tonight," the blond girl asked.


"Nothing really. Just chilling, you know," I said to her.


"Okay, so if you have no plans.." the blond girl said but she was interupted by the girl on the right.


"Just get to the point already Vanessa, we don't got the whole freaking day," the brunette girl said to Vanessa.


"Chill the fuck down Amanda, cheese. Okay so, I'll get to the point. Would you guys like to participate into making out with me and my friend Amanda? And maybe into some foresome?" Vanessa said to us.


My friend was starting nervous about the conversation now. He was looking at me and at girls back and forth. He wasn't into sex or anything even close to it. He was really religious guy. He crabbed his stuff, did put his phone to his pocket and crabbed his bag and left from the spot and was heading towards the exit.

"Okay, threesome I guess," Vanessa said.


"I'm sorry girls, I don't know about this. And I have no condoms with me," I said to them.


I should've told them that I was a virgin like I was. I was worrying that it's so dumb to have the first time with couple of some girls you don't know.


"Oh come on, answer already. We both have taken our pills. Let's just have a quick session. After that we don't have to see each other," Amanda said.


"Okay, I'm in," I said.


I should've thought about this some more but I really want to try sex and now I have the chance for it - with two beautiful girls. The brunette, Amanda, seemed really  bossy and just weird. Vanessa on the other hand seemed like a nice girl. Both of 'em had wonderful smiles and beautiful faces. They were really hot. I was just wondering why would they would want to have sex with me. Like, I am really ugly and weak. They could get someone hotter really easily. But whatever, it is sex. Others say that you should always have sex when you have the chance, but I don't know. I think that I'm at a good age to lose my virginity.


"Okay. Follow us," Vanessa said.


They started walking and so did I. They were walking towards the bathrooms. When I was walking behind them I noticed that both of them had great asses. Those were  around and very greatly trained. This mall was so big that it had normal group bathrooms and it had one small bathroom for both sexes. That kinda bathroom that would  be only for one people at a time. They told me to go there first and I followed their instruction. I got to the bathroom and the girls came behind me. The bathroom  was really basic. It had only basic bathroom stuff but what could you really expect. 


Vanessa came behind me and I turned around. We were looking at each others eyes. I noticed that she was just as tall as me. We were both smiling at each other and I think that the moment was so cute. But still, I didn't come here to look into each others eyes and so didn't she. I came closer to her and kissed her. It might've been my first kiss with a girl ever but I can't be so sure about that. Her lips tasted so good, the tasted like what a raspberry would. I was thinking that I should put more action to this. I started kissing her repeatedly. It was really something that I enjoyed. She putted her hands around my head and after that I putted my hands on around her waist. I putted little bit tongue into the game. I was slowly lowering my hand onto her ass and then I quickly crabbed both of her buttcheeks. I putted  a lot tongue into the game now and I thought that it was going fine. This was my first time and I think that I was really fucking great at this. I was having a huge boner that I was pushing against the front part of her pants. She was really into it. Her butt felt so great in my hands.


Then Amanda walked behind me while I continue making out with Vanessa. Then Amanda starts pulling my hands from behind me. I didn't think that there was something bad so I let her pull my hands behind my back while I was still making out. Then Vanessa backs down from me and Amanda quicky putted something onto my hands. I was handcuffed


"What is going on," I asked.


Both of the girls were quiet while they were walking around in the room. I was freaking out bad. In my opinion handcuffs aren't part of sex  and this was really weird for me. I was still standing up, but I didn't know what to do. I might've been just freaking out for nothing. I wasn't really familiar with this, so It might've just been normal.


"Let´s do it," Amanda says to Vanessa. After that everything turns to black.

I wake up on the bathroom floor while Amanda & Vanessa squating next to me. Everything looks so big.


"Look how tiny he is," says Vanessa what causes Amandas laughter.


I was seriously horrified but then I remember the black out and I say to myself that this might just be a dream, or a more like nightmare. Amanda put's her finger tip onto my stomach. I notice that I was only little bigger than the tip of her finger. 


"How does it feel to be two inches tall," asks Amanda.


I just stare at her with pure fear in my eyes. They both are laughing at me.


"You want him first," asks Vanessa from Amanda.


"You can take him first," says Amanda.


Vanessa smiles and puts her hand out. I start to cry and scream. She laughs and puts her right hand around me and grabs me lightly. Even though she grabbed me lighty, it still hurts. She puts me just three inches from her face.


"Dont cry, I just wanna have fun," she says to me.


She puts me behind her behind her back as she grabs the back of her pants and moves them away from her skin.I just hate asses from close, they are just so disgusting and hold so much shit.  I watch fearfylly at what's going to happen to me. She starts lowering me and I can smell that she hasn't washed ass in a very long time. I know that is's not going to end well for me.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Starting up a new story. Comments, negative or positive, would be highly wanted :)