- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story and idea's pretaining to are the property of TechniMIND.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome ladies and Gentlemen to a story, that for all intents and purposes isn't mine xD

Himeko's story, and concept belong to my good friend TechniMIND and i highly suggest you take a look at his work and comics for this story before reading this for yourselves.

This was a commision for him and i hope you all enjoy it as much as he did.

 

http://aryion.com/g4/user/TechniMIND

 

Thats the link to his page, and if you go under gallery, you'll see Himeko :) Enjoy~

 

So without further adoo,

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get comfy,

 

Lock your doors...

 

And...

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

 

~ Prolog… ~

 

“Himeko wait!” A door was thrown open wildly as a brunette tried to hide her flowing tears from her younger sister trailing behind her. “Himeko please talk to me!” Haruko cried out pleadingly but it seemed her big sister's distress was too much today, as it was most days.

Running through the empty halls of their parents large two storing home, Haruko looked in their room before frowning. Her sister usually went their first when she was upset. Looking around the other rooms, she soon scowled not finding her anywhere.

“Himeko, please come out, tell me what happened, please!” Hearing a loud clatter from above, the young brunette looked upwards perplexed before making her way to the staircase. Running up them with haste, her breath soon hitched as saw a small ladder hanging down from the hallways ceiling.

‘Oh no…’ That was their mother’s secret room, they weren’t allowed up there! “Himeko come down! If mom finds out you were up there she’ll punish you!” Hearing no audible reply back, Haruko whimpered before taking a few tentative steps towards the presented ladder.

Fidgeting with worry, the preteen looked around cautiously, even though she knew no one besides them were home. Sighing finally, she started climbing up in pursuit of her sibling. “Himeko please come down from there, you know we’re not… supposed…”

The words slowly died from her mouth as she looked around the foreign room with wonder. Books littered the ground along with many drawn symbols she had never seen before. Strange auditees hung from the walls and roofs as well, along with the soft crying noises hidden behind a large stack of discarded scrolls.

Frowning, Haruko moved around the large pile of papers before coming face to face with her sister's sobbing form. “Himeko…” She whispered out before crouching down beside her. Wiping away her tear stained cheeks the older brunette looked up at her younger sister before feeling more tears escape her.

“I… I d-didn’t w-want you to see me like this again…” She stuttered out through sobs as her sister gently stroked her back in comfort. “But Himeko, you know I’m always here for you. Please don’t run away from me like that again, you really scared me!” Haruko pleaded as she clung to her sister’s side.

Nodding, Himeko wiped away her tears as she sniffled softly. Quietly, both siblings stayed next to each other for a while until Haruko was sure she had gotten it all out first. “What did they do to you today… you ran away from school early… we’re both going to get in trouble again.” She muttered slightly disheartened about it, but it didn’t matter. She’d pick her sister over school any day.

Shivering, the older of the two lifted up her arm before tugging on her surprisingly damp clothing. “T-They… they cornered me in the restrooms today… when I was going to the bathroom…” She grit her teeth before shaking her head in anger.

“A-And they threw water on me and all laughed. They saw me, s-so vulnerable… naked… weak…” She felt tears burst forth again before her sister tightened their hug. “You’re not weak Himeko. You’re the strongest person I know!” Haruko said sternly as she tried to cheer her sibling up.

“If I was being picked on I would have dropped out of school… o-or ran away a long time ago. But you’re much stronger than me. That’s why I look up to you.” She smiled warmly before seeing the happier expression she now wore.

“T-Thank you Haruko… If you weren’t here I don’t know how I’d get through this… I just can’t stand it anymore…” Nodding, Haruko moved to stand up as she helped her sister to her feet. “I’ll always be here for you! Now let’s get down from here, you know we can’t be in here!”

Himeko froze before looking around at her surroundings. She had been so focused on hiding her shame from her sister that she hadn’t even realized where she had gone off to. Taking a better look around, the brunette marveled at how messy the place was.

Their mother was very clean and tidy, but the way these papers were all thrown around it was almost like she was working on something vehemently. “What do you think she does up here whenever she comes home?” Haruko mumbled as they both looked at the written papers like they were written in some type of foreign language.

Shrugging, Himeko stood up fully before taking her sister's hand. “Come on let's go. I don’t want my mistake to get you in troub- AHHH?!” The brunette suddenly screeched as one of the loose stacks of paper she had been standing over slide out from under her, causing her to fall.

Tumbling to the floor with papers being flow about, Haruko looked at her sister with worry before noticing something odd. “H-Himeko…?” The older of the two currently sprawled out on the ground looked at the papers in front of her with interest.

She didn’t understand the others that well but this one was in English. “Shrink…” Sitting up, she lifted the strange parchment up before scanning over its belongings. “Himeko put it back we’ll get in trouble if-“She froze as her sister's hand rose up silencing her.

As her eyes darted back and forth she read it once, then twice, constantly rereading its text like she must have misread it… but she didn’t. Feeling her lips beginning to twitch upwards, her eyes began scanning the room more closely now before a quiet chuckle escaped her lips.

 “H-H-Himeko…?” Looking back at her sister she grinned before turning the paper towards her. “I… I think I found the solution to my problems…” The younger brunette looked at the text puzzled before her eyes widened as well.

“T-T-That’s impossible! There’s no way that it’s true!” Hearing another fit of laughter from her sister, Haruko visibly shrunk as Himeko rose. “Well, there’s only one way to find out…”

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Nagasaki Highschool ~

 

 

“So none of you have seen her today? Serves that bitch right, I bet she’s not coming back here anytime soon.” The small group of girls laughed as their blonde leader walked away from them triumphantly. She had been teasing the new transfer student for months since she came here and it had finally paid off.

What right did she have to come into her school and entice all of her friends? None! She needed to be put in her place, and she finally was. Sashaying into one of the nearby girl's bathrooms that surrounded the large school building, the blonde moved in front of one of the mirrors before checking her face over, a small smirk gracing her lips.

This was the same bathroom she had cornered her in the very day before, ironic. Hearing the door behind her creak open, she paid no mind to it as she continued to inspect herself of any blemishes. She couldn’t let her followers see her like… well them.

Having given ample time to her features she smiled before turning to leave, or, at least she was about to before she saw who was in front of her. “So, you’re still around? What a shame. If I were you I’d probably kill myself. Nobody likes you anyway.” She smirked before scowling having received no visible reaction from the brunette before her.

Glaring daggers at the blonde, Himeko’s hand rose as she softly mumbled the words she had committed to memory… Scoffing, the blonde folded a few of her golden locks past her ears before attempting to walk past the focus of her hatred, however… she, couldn’t?

Looking down at her feet confused she tried to move but it was like her body wouldn’t respond! “ H-H-Hey, w-what the hell’s going on?!” she stammered before feeling her vision beginning to fade in and out. “Your new life…”

Falling to the floor, the trembling blonde could do little more than fall unconscious as Himeko watched with arrant satisfaction. Stepping over the downed girl, the brunette kneeled down before smirking. This was justice… this was what was coming all along… and this was also her new life as well…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Later that day ~

 

 

“Huh was I out for that long when you first used it on me? You said you cast it before you got home right?” Haruko asked with fascination as the blonde lying before her slowly began to move. “Actually you woke up quicker but I think that was my fault. I was really angry at her… not so much with you.”

Giggling, Haruko nodded before moving over to the blonde’s side. “Wakey, wakey, time to get…” she muttered quietly before giving the girl a harsh kick sending her to her side coughing. “Up!” Gasping for air, the grounded blonde looked around confused having just been forcefully awoken before her eyes landed on Haruko…

Blushing, she sputtered for a moment as she tried to process what she was looking at. “W-W-What the hell, who are you?! And w-why are you naked!” She screeched, the younger girl in front of her seemingly not caring of her indecency with the new face.

“Wow you were right she is a bitch.” The brunette giggled before looking upwards. “Haruko, don’t touch her again. She’s my toy, not yours…” Flinching from the cold tone, she nodded before her eyes were cast back to the blonde who was slowly beginning to rise now.

Hearing the dark tone from behind her, she slowly turned her head already knowing to whom it belonged. However what she saw was something she just wasn’t prepared for. Smirking down at her was none other than the person she had made her life’s goal to harass since she came into her life…

However, that wasn’t what made her freeze up with fear. Sitting down, on what appeared to be some colossal white landscape was Himeko… but she was huge! She literally towered over her! She had to have been 20 story’s high!

Sitting down on her bed, the brunette looked over her prize with pleasure. The power she felt right now… it was intoxicating! For the first time in her life, she felt like the monster in front of her truly couldn’t do anything to her anymore. But that didn’t mean she wasn’t going to do something to her…

“The look on your face is priceless, toy. I’ll remember the face you’re making now for the rest of my life.” Himeko chuckled darkly, before hearing the loud screams she had expected to hear in the first place. “Quiet…” Glaring down at the blonde, she lifted one of her socked feet up before hovering it over the terrified girl.

“I said quiet! “Hearing the loud sobs now instead of the high-pitched squeal from before, the brunette’s grin widened. “Good, you’re learning to listen to your new goddess. This will make your life much easier if you do.” Feeling fear well up inside her the blonde looked up in horror at the girl’s still hovering foot resting right above her. She didn’t want to die…. Not like this. How was any of this even real?! It had to be a dream right? Right!

 Seeing the enticing mix of emotions going back and forth over her face, Himeko giggled. “As she drank in the girl’s pathetic form, her attention moved back to her sister who seemed to still be glaring at the blonde in front of her.

“Haruko, this is your first time meeting it isn’t it?” Nodding, the younger girl growled as her fists clenched tightly. She had never seen this woman before but she hated her more than she hated anything else in the world.

She had teased and tormented her big sister for years… and she wanted her to pay. “S-So what are you going to do with her now? Kill her?” Hearing the loud screams and cries resound once more, Himeko smirked. “Of course not Haruko why would you ever think that?”

Looking up at her older sibling shocked, she was about to scream out why before seeing the dark look she wore towards the blubbering girl. “She deserves far worse than death for what she’s put me through… she made my life shit… so I’m going to return the favor. Welcome to servitude~”

Reaching for the blonde, she attempted to crawl away but in the sobbing state, she was it she didn’t make it more than a few feet before her large fingers wrapped around the naked girl completely. “P-P-Please, I-I’m s-sorry…” She croaked out, causing the giantess to pause momentarily.

Scoffing, Himeko glared hatefully at the girl before tightening her grip on her. “Sorry? Sorry! You think just saying sorry will save you from your fate? You’re so stupid… I’m never letting you go. You’re my new toy after all. My stupid, bimbo toy, who will live out the rest of her life…”

Himeko paused before rolling over onto her side. Moving her hand behind her, she made sure her captive had the perfect view of what came next. “In here.” She spoke with venom on her tongue before flipping her school skirt up and presenting her panty clad rear to the blonde in pleasure.

The sobbing girl tried to decipher what Himeko meant before it became all too apparent as her white panties were slowly pulled to the side to reveal her bare backside. “N-N-No… Y-You c-can’t be s-s-serious?! W-W-WAIT NO, S-STOP, I’M SORRY, I’M S-SORRY!”

She shrieked in terror, but Himeko paid no attention to her pleas. This had been coming to her for a long time after all. Haruko shivered with excitement as she watched the sight in front of her unfold. Watching her big sister like she was now… it sent shivers down her spine.

Screaming and thrashings, the blonde tried anything to stop the colossal giantess but she could do little more than watch in terror as Himeko’s ass cheeks were spread apart by her other hand, presenting her dark hole to her.

“Welcome to your new life… Hmm, I never asked what you name was… I think I’ll call you Analie. You get it?” She giggled before forcing the blonde against her anus. Moaning softly, she bit her lip in bliss as she felt the strange sensation she had been curious about for a while now.

She had never tried putting something in her ass before, but this was definitely going to become a permanent thing with the blonde. She felt great… Haruko fell to her knee’s panting softly as she watched the rest of the show unfold.

This was the hottest thing she had ever seen! It didn’t help that it was also her sister doing it too. Blushing, she looked away sheepishly but her eyes were always drawn back to her sister’s gargantuan rear. ‘I-I want to go in next…’ She thought lewdly before pulling her hands away from her quim, a thick strand of her excitement present as she watched the last strands of the blonde’s hair vanish inside her sister’s asshole.

Panting happily, Himeko’s fingers withdrew from her ass as she clenched her anal muscles together. She could feel her… her screams, her thrashes… everything! It was better than she ever dreamed it would be. Rolling onto her back, the brunette soon began to pant as her fingers moved down to her lower lips.

‘S-So… good…’ This was euphoria. As her sister began to touch herself, Haruko soon grew dismayed. She wanted to be played with too! Crawling over to her big sister, the younger girl soon cried out in surprise as she was suddenly lifted up over the colossal girl.

“Don’t think I forgot about you~” Himeko purred seductively, causing her sibling to shiver with lust. “Y-Y-You haven’t, have you…?” She stuttered out pleadingly causing the older of the two to giggle. “Of course not, now, let’s have a little fun with your new height, shall we~”.

 

 

 

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Present Day ~

 

 

“Come ooooooooooooooooooonnnnnn!” Haruko whined loudly as she trailed behind her big sister. Sighing in exasperation, Himeko shook her head for what had to have been the hundredth time that day. “For the last time, no!” the brunette finally snapped as her sister groaned in dismay.

“But why!” Rubbing the bridge of her nose, the older brunette looked down at her sister in annoyance as they turned the street corner together. “Because I already have a slave, I don’t need another one. Besides your inside me more often than not I could count you as one too.” She smirked causing the younger of the two to pout.

“But that’s my point! I want to have someone to play with too!” Haruko whined as she waved her arms angrily. Moving her hand to her rear, Himeko gave it a little pat before smirking. “You can always play with Analie if you really want someone else?”

Paling, Haruko shivered before shaking her head furiously. “A-A-Absolutely not! Not after what happened last time!” Thinking back for a moment, Himeko soon smirked as she recalled that night she had let her sister play with her shrunken slave…

 

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

~ A few months back ~

 

 

“Please, Himeko! Pretty please?” Himeko frowned as she laid on her bed naked, her sister dangling above her as she waved her back and forth over herself. “W-Why do you even want to go… in there?” Pouting, Haruko giggled as she swung back and forth happily.

“Because I want to try it out! Your ass is so beautiful, please let me go inside!” She begged loudly causing her older sibling to sigh. “M-My ass is dirty though Haruko… t-that’s why Analie’s in there, its punishment, not pleasure! Well… for her at least.” She smiled darkly but her sister continued to whine louder.

“Come ooooooooonnnn, please! I promise to worship you better than she does!” Blushing, Himeko looked away sheepishly. She was discovering her sister's more submissive side when it came to her and it was becoming rather embarrassing.

When she had first used her, the pleasure of something so taboo was thrilling… but now she always felt a tad bit guilty after she did. The last thing she wanted was for her sister to end up a mind broken slave like the blonde currently living inside her.

Thinking back, Himeko smirked snidely as she recalled her old rival after she had let her out. She was beyond gone, her mind having completely gone mad at that point. All she did was touch herself and writhe. No, her sister wouldn’t turn into that, not if she had anything to say about it.

“Please!” Growling, Himeko finally smiled before flipping over to her stomach. “Alright, I’ll let you inside my ass for tonight, but I promise you, that you’re not going to enjoy it~.” She smiled darkly, however, she was only met with excitement from her words.

“Really?! Thank you!” cringing from the ecstatic tone she heard, the brunette sighed. While she kept herself rather clean, especially back there… it was still kind of gross. She had turned her sister into a sex-crazed deviant! ‘Well… that’s not all that bad…’ Blushing, Himeko soon looked down at Haruko’s thrilled expression before she sighed once more.

Moving her hands behind her, she spread her ass cheeks apart before lowering her sister in. As Haruko was moved downwards, her eyes lit up happily as she saw her sister’s puckered anus coming closer. After spending months admiring her ass, she wanted nothing more than to experience it like her little slave… not that she wanted to be one mind you, but she got jealous you know!

As her face was pressed against her sibling’s puckered anus, her nose twitched as the smell soon hit her. True to her words, it was unpleasant… but she didn’t care. Grinning as she was slowly pushed into the moist tunnel, she began wiggling happily as she tried to crawl in deeper on her own.

Panting softly, Himeko soon moaned as she forced her sister inside her ass. ‘S-S-So naughty... y-you’re such a bad sister…’ Biting her lip, the brunette moved her hand back once she was inserted fully and instead rolled over onto her back again.

Clenching her anal muscles, Himeko soon groaned as she felt Analie beginning to move. Whenever she wanted attention she always did that and like the good little pet she was, the blonde would service her. But what would happen when she found her sister?

Biting her lower lip, Himeko’s hand moved over to her quim as she began petting her dampening mounds. The thought was thrilling, to say the least. She couldn’t wait to know what Haruko’s experience was like… right after her own…

 

 

 

~_____~

 

 

 

Grunting in discomfort as she dug her way deeper in, Haruko grit through it as she soon came up to where she wanted. Crawling towards her in the darkness, the brunette could barely make out the darkened form of Analie as she stared back at Haruko confused.

“Himeko-sama… what is it…” the blonde mumbled eerily as she stared at the first person she had ever seen since her imprisonment. Smirking, Haruko crawled closer before pushing Analie back into Himeko’s inner walls.

“I am your Goddess’s sister, but you may call me Mistress.” She smiled darkly. Staring carefully back at Haruko, the blonde soon smiled perversely. “Test… H-Himeko-sama is testing me… she wants more pleasure!” Blinking in confusion, the brunette suddenly yipped in shock as Analie forced her back with a surprising amount of strength.

“Must please Himeko-sama!” Moving her lips onto Haruko’s, the startled girl soon screamed as Analie began orally assaulting her with her lips. This wasn’t supposed to happen! The blonde bimbo was a slave, not the other way around!

Grunting, Haruko’s hands forced Analie back as she glared at her. “I am in charge, not you! Now obey me, slave!” Smiling with just as much perversion, Analie soon paused before blinking in confusion. She felt… different.

Watching in horror, Haruko soon crawled backward in their cramped quarters as she suddenly saw Analie’s diminutive form beginning to grow. With the walls tightening around her, the blonde soon smiled happily.

“Himeko-sama is pleased! Yes!” Looking down at the smaller girl with a lecherous smile, Analie purred as she crawled over to her. “Must please her, must please, yes, yes!” Whimpering in fear, Haruko screamed for her sister, but it seemed her words fell on deaf ears…

 

 

~_____~

 

 

Wiggling her rear back and forth, Himeko sighed. She felt her sister crawling inside her, but that wasn’t doing too much for her for some reason. ‘Maybe I’m just used to having someone inside me for so long…’ it just didn’t seem that special anymore.

Tapping her chin in thought, her brow soon rose before she shrugged. ‘Might as well give it a try.’ Focusing her power on her blonde slave, the brunette soon gasped in pleasure as she felt her slave suddenly expanding inside her ass.

“O-Oh god yes!” Moving her hands back to her neither lips, Himeko panted happily as she suddenly felt all the pleasure that had been seemingly missing hit her full force. Now this was what she wanted! Smirking as her thoughts traveled over to Haruko now, she had to agree. Maybe having her in her ass once and awhile wasn’t so bad after all.

 

 

~_____~

 

 

“H-H-Himeko!” Haruko cried in dismay as her body was writhed against forcibly. Crying out in a mix of pleasure and disgust, the younger girl soon came as she felt Analie’s fingers viciously assaulting her crotch. “Give pleasure to Himeko-sama! Give it all to her!” she cried ecstatically before forcing Haruko’s face down between her own larger legs.

Locking her head in place, she began squeezing the younger girl tightly as she forced her to return the pleasure. “Pleasure, m-more pleasure now! We must please her!” Crying in dismay, Haruko obeyed, not having another choice…

She was completely at the larger girls will… until her sister chose otherwise…

 

 

~____~

 

 

“HARUKOOOOOOOOO!” Himeko screeched her sister’s name as her bucking hips soon came to a stop. Falling still, the brunette panted tiredly as she felt sweat caking her form. ‘W-W-Wow…’ Feeling her eyes roll back, Himeko smiled in pleasure as she pulled her essence stained fingers up over her face.

That had been the greatest orgasm she had ever had! Licking her own juices off, her thoughts traveled back to her sister as she smiled warmly. She had been right. The pleasure was great, for both of them. ‘I should probably take her out now… but… I’m in no… rush…’

Her eyes slowly closed as she smiled contently, her fatigue slowly catching up to her from the long session she had shared with her sister and her slave. Haruko would be just fine when she got her out… tomorrow…

 

 

 

~_____~

 

 

 

Yawning tiredly, Himeko soon rose from her bed still as naked as she had been from the night before, yet, she felt no shame anymore for her explicit actions. Rubbing her eyes, the brunette looked around somewhat confused.

“Haruko…?” Her sister usually was snuggled into her, normal or shrunken. ‘I wonder where she went…’ Feeling the cogs in her brain ticking back and forth, her eyes suddenly shot open. “O-Oops…” Blushing furiously, Himeko soon sat up on her knee’s as she stuck her ass out.

‘Stupid, stupid! How could you leave your own sister up your ass for the entire night!’ feeling her brow twitch from her lack of thought, Himeko sighed. She had just been so exhausted after that experience, it was breathtaking!

‘And now she might not want to do it again because she had to sleep in my shit all night… smart move.’ Sighing, Himeko began grunting as she felt the familiar form of someone passing through her. Feeling her sphincter muscles beginning to open, she soon felt something fall out of her ass and onto her waiting bedsheets.

Pulling back in, what she assumed was Analie by the larger feel of her, Himeko nodded before turning around and looking down in confusion, her face soon going blank as she looked at her sister's limp form. “H-Haruko…?” Groaning, the shrunken girl curled into a small ball as she shivered.

“S-S-So… M-Much pleasure…” She whispered out in a shrill voice as she trembled. Poking her sister gently, Himeko’s eyes widened as she wailed loudly. “H-H-Haruko, what’s the matter?!” Curling into a smaller ball, the shrunken girl cried softly as she shook her head.

“S-S-she violated me for hours…” Looking back around at her ass, Himeko’s brow rose. Analie dominated her sister? That was a first… Sighing as she saw her sisters head burying into her covers, the brunette scowled. She was fine, she wasn’t hurt… it was just her pride.

Picking up her sister gently, the siblings soon moved towards their bathroom as Himeko bathed her sibling’s filthy form…

 

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Present ~

 

 

Feeling her eye beginning to twitch from the painful memories, Haruko quickly shook her head. “Not happening! I want a slave we can both play with, not some broken sex addict! Come ooooooooooon!” She cried loudly causing the older of the two to finally sigh in exasperation.

“Haruko you asking me to just shrink somebody so you’ll have a toy you can control. I have no problems commanding Analie. Maybe you just need to spend more time with her~” She joked, but for the younger of the two, she only stiffened at the thought.

“N-N-No… no, that’s… that’s fine. I also want someone new just because! When was the last time we had a spark in our fun time~?” Tapping her lips, Himeko’s smile soured. She kind of had a point. All the naughty taboo stuff they did over the past year had made it not so naughty anymore.

‘And that’s really saying something considering I have something living inside my ass…’ Maybe she had a point. But where would she even find a new slave? “Haruko, even if what you’re suggesting was within the realm of possibilities, why would I shrink someone again? I’d ruin their life. Ever since Analie *vanished* my life’s been great.” She chirped happily.

People stopped picking on her. Her grades had never been better. And their parents were still gone for so long they could be as kinky as they wanted with one another and never get in trouble. Life was good how it was, why would she want it to change?

“Well, what if I found you a suitable candidate? Someone you could shrink and then make into a slave to. Would that be ok?” Haruko grinned sheepishly. Pausing mid-step, Himeko scowled at her sister, unsure of where she was headed with this conversation at this point.

“What are you talking about? You’ve never been bullied and to my knowledge, you don’t even have any friends besides's me… n-no offense.” She whispered. That had sounded a bit cruel, but her point still stood. Smirking, Haruko shook her head.

“Trust me, sis, I think I have just the person we could *play* with.” She giggled before looking over her shoulder. As the two walked to school, unaware of their surroundings… well, at least one of them, a girl with maroon colored hair traveled not far behind them.

Standing on the opposite side of a large wooden fence, walked the girl in the same type of uniform as the two sisters currently wore. Peeking over the top carefully, her cheeks dusted a light shade of red as she saw the girl of her dreams.

Mei smiled happily as she peeped on her secret crush as she walked home from school with her sister. She had known Himeko for a while now but… it was rather one sided. Having sat in class behind her for the better part of a year, Mei had quickly taken a fancy to her.

Light brown hair, beautiful curves, a mysterious look to her. Not to mention she was as smart as they came. She was perfection! After the sisters had transferred to her school, Mei had wanted to get to know them immediately but the local popular students there had *marked* Himeko. If anyone tried to get near her, they would be just as tormented as she was. ‘I… I s-should have still said hi…’

Frowning sadly at that thought, her look solidified as she peeked over the fence once again. For whatever reason, though, when she had found out the popular girls had either moved or dropped out of school, she knew then and there, Himeko had to be hers.

But… blushing sadly, Mei looked down dejectedly. It had almost been another trimester and she still could never approach her. She was just too embarrassed! Hanging her head dejectedly, Mei sighed before following along behind them like she did every afternoon. This had been a common past time for her but she couldn’t help it. She wanted to know everything there was to know about her Himeko.

“For the last time, I don’t need another one!” Blinking, having been drawn out of her thoughts, Mei peeked back around before her head suddenly shot down in freight. ‘O-Oh no…’ Her sister had seen her! Freezing like a deer in the headlights, Mei waited for her to be pointed out… but nothing happened.

Standing up slowly, Mei looked back over the fence… but the girls were still walking away… ‘B-But she saw me…’ She knew for a fact the younger girl had. Why didn’t she tell her sister? Choosing not to question it, Mei smiled happily before running a bit quicker to catch up with the girls. Luck seemed to be on her side today.

She couldn’t fathom what her crush would think of her if she knew she was stalking her.

 

 

~_____~

 

 

 

“Please!”

 

“No”

 

“Pretty please!”

 

“Not happening.”

 

“Come ooooooooooon!”

 

 

Rubbing her temple, Himeko sighed. “For the last time I don’t want another slave!” she finally shrieked causing her sister to grin. “Hear me out…” Haruko paused before looking down.  Grinning as she saw a shadow under the fence belonging to their would-be stalker, Haruko clapped her hands together.

“Just think about it for a second. A slave who will willingly do whatever you want. One you can have sexually pleasure your other holes~” Haruko purred seductively. Noticing the shadow beneath the fence stiffening from its usual movements, Haruko continued.

 

“She can fill the other part of you Analie can’t! Someone who will love to listen to you and obey without resistance like that other bitch!” Rubbing her temple, Himeko sighed. That didn’t sound too bad actually, but for crying out loud, who the hell would sign their life away to her to be used as a teenagers plaything?

“What exactly do you think people like?! Nobody’s going to just throw themselves at me and ask to be my toy,” Himeko muttered dryly before Haruko bounced up and down happily. “You think so?! W-Well why don’t you put your money where your mouth is then?”

Gritting her teeth, Himeko finally growled having had enough at this point. “FINE! How about this then! The next person who throws themselves into me I’ll make a toy? Happy!” Himeko screeched as she began to calm from her unusual outburst. She was just so tired of this conversation poping up day in and day out.

Smiling darkly, Haruko nodded. “Overjoyed~.”

 

 

 

~_____~

Back with Mei

~_____    ~

 

 

 

“For the last time, I don’t want another slave!” blinking, Mei looked over the fence perplexed as she tried to figure out if she heard that correctly. ‘A-A s-slave?’ What the heck was that about? “Hear me out, just think about it for a second. A slave who will willingly do whatever you want…”

Feeling her breath hitch, Mei’s eyes widened. ‘S-She wants a s-slave…’ “One you can have sexually pleasure your other holes~.” Feeling her face suddenly turn red, Mei almost fainted from the thought. ‘A-A-A s-sex slave… s-s-she’s a Dom…?’ Feeling her legs beginning to tremble, Mei bit her lower lip as she stifled her moan.

This, this had to be a dream… she was dreaming, wasn’t she? Her crush… was dominant, and wanted a slave… It was like some type of sick, perverse fantasy… “FINE! How about this then! The next person who throws themselves into me I’ll make a toy? Happy!?”

Gawking at the broad statement, Mei looked ahead as she saw the fence about to split. This was usually where she stopped followed the sisters and went home… but… As her heartbeat quickened, the redhead looked at the hole before closing her eyes.

Running over to it just as the sisters passed, Mei launched herself out of it, managing to collide with both, equally startled siblings before she even realized what she had done…

 

 

~____~

 

 

Walking along with her sister once more after their quick fight, Haruko looked down before panicking. The girl, her shadow, it wasn’t there anymore. ‘S-She had to have heard us… d-did… did I peg her wrong?’ frowning at the thought, her mind was suddenly pulled from her doubts as her sister suddenly collided with her sending them both tumbling to the ground screaming.

“Hey, what the heck was that… for…” Haruko paused before her eyes lit up. Lying over her sister, her face a brilliant shade of pink, was the redhead that she had been observing for so long. She had finally done it. Staring down at Himeko with sheer horror at her actions, Mei tried to get up before seeing her crushes eyes suddenly glowing.

Growling in anger, Himeko’s eyes flashed as her hands shot up. She… was… pissed… Screaming in anger, both girls suddenly fainted, as the brunette panted through her teeth. From her sisters nagging and this chick who had randomly tackled her, she didn’t know what the hell was going on anymore! What the hell had gotten into everybody today!

Panting quietly, the Himeko sighed before standing up slowly. Rubbing her side in pain, Himeko scowled as she saw the light scrapes she received. ‘What the heck was that chick's problem?’ She had literally come out of thin air and lunged at her.  Looking down at her feet, her eyes suddenly widened as she saw her sisters shrunken form next to the other girl who had hit her.

‘C-C-Crap?!’ That had been more of an accident than intentional. Frowning, she leaned down before cupping both toy sized girls. ‘Now you’ve done it…’ the brunette sighed inwardly. Looking over the redhead careful, her brow soon rose. Who was she?

She looked familiar… but she couldn’t place it. But the better question to ask was why the hell she had suddenly tackled her. ‘It’s almost like she wanted to piss me off…’ Sighing, Himeko shook her head before putting both girls in her pocket.

She’d decide on what to do with the redhead when she got back home. This day was getting stranger and stranger… and now she had a problem she’d have to take care of in the form of the unexpected girl. Changing her back wasn’t an option… she had seen too much now…

Her life was forfeit…

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ Later that day ~

 

 

 

“Himekooooooo you’re so meeeeeeaaannnn!”

 

“I told you it was an accident! She just startled me is all…”

 

“But I wanted to play with her too!”

 

“W-Well this is your fault! As punishment, you get to stay like that till I say so!”

 

“But Himeko!”

 

“No buts!”

 

 

Clenching her eyes slowly as she heard voices over her, Mei soon opened them as she stared up at a foreign ceiling she had never seen before. ‘W-What… what happened…?’ She, she was in on the sidewalk with her crush… her Himeko… then, nothing.

“Hey, she’s awake!” Turning her head slowly, the redhead’s eyes met with a face she came to know as her crushes sister… but… Blushing, Mei quickly sat up as her eyes widened. “Hehe, like what you see?” Haruko cooed as she flaunted her naked form in front of the dumbfounded girl.

Opening her mouth to speak, no words came out as Mei tried to find her voice. ‘W-W-Why… why is s-she naked, a-and where am I?’ “Haruko that’s enough. Quit teasing our guest, I’m sure she’s very confused, and, possibly curious~.”

Shivering at the voice she knew all too well, Mei slowly looked up before her expression turned blank. Sitting over her with her knee’s propped up on either side was her crush Himeko… just as naked as her sibling was. Looking up at her smirking expression, Mei’s eyes lingered a bit too long until her cheeks turned a bloody crimson.

‘A-Am… Am I dreaming…?’ This had to be a dream… what was even happening? Resting her palm beneath her chin, Himeko giggled as she watched Mei’s reaction to her. ‘Analie screamed and terror and you freeze up like a deer in the headlights, so cute~.’

Feeling herself beginning to tremble, Mei looked down at her hands. ‘T-T-This isn’t… isn’t a dream…’ She could feel the chill in the air as it nipped her naked form… and the heat that rolled off of the giant girl, almost like a guiding warmth, urging her closer. Glancing back at Himeko as she continued to observe her, Mei soon felt faint. Drinking in her pure and naked form… her, dusty brown locks… her… t-tantalizing smell…

Shuddering, Mei soon moaned involuntarily. “See Himeko, I told you she’d make the perfect slave! Look how she reacts to you!” Haruko laughed before screaming in surprise as Himeko grabbed her quickly. “Don’t think you’re forgiven just yet. Spend some time with Analie while I get acquainted with my new plaything~.”

Feeling her legs quiver beneath her from the term *plaything*, Mei moaned once more before falling to her knee’s. Rolling over on her side with her screaming sister in hand, Himeko raised her rear in the air as Haruko pleaded rapidly, but it fell on deaf ears as the older of the two pressed her sibling between her asscheeks.

Watching in shock, Mei soon crawled backward in horror at what she was witnessing. As her crush finished poking the head of her shrunken sister into her asshole, she soon rolled back over, a light hiss in her tone as she adjusted herself.

“A-Ahh, that’s the spot. Make me proud girls~.” Himeko chuckled before her attention was shifted back to the newest member of her little throng. “So, you’re the fabled slave Haruko would not stop talking my ear off about,” Himeko mumbled as she stared down at the redheads petrified form.

She had still been silent even after witnessing all that with her sister. ‘She really is terrified.’ Licking her lips, Himeko grinned darkly as she spread her legs out soon trapping Mei in a pit of her fleshy limbs. “Now then, my names Himeko, and from now on, I own you.” The brunette smiled predatorily.

Watching Mei’s still form, Himeko soon began to pout. There was still no reaction. Staring up at her crush in confusion, Mei shook her head. “W-W-What… W-What’s happening… w-what are y-you…?” Raising her brow, Himeko grinned now having finally heard the timid girl’s stuttering speak. She was beginning to worry she had broken her before they even got to play.

“Hmm, well, last time I checked human… but, I think you meant was what did I do to you. Well, I shrunk you.” Himeko shrugged as she stared down at Mei’s disbelieving face. “Turns out witches are real. Sick right?” Shaking her head slowly, the cogs in the redhead's mind turned sluggishly as she worked everything out.

“B-B-But… B-But why…” Mei choked out, her voice beginning to crack as she felt a deep fear from within. What had she gotten herself into…? Smiling viciously, Himeko moved her finger to her cheek as she slowly began trailing it down her body.

“Well cutie, it’s rather simple. You’re going to be my new toy~.” She purred, her index finger just finishing past her navel and resting right above her quim. “And I’ve decided this, shall be your home for the rest, of, your, life~.” She punctuated her words slowly before gently rubbing her labia.

Looking at the brunette’s cleanly shaven neither region, Mei soon shivered. She didn’t mean what she thought she did… did she? Feeling her mind slowly beginning to piece together things, the redhead's eyes widened to new proportions.

Her being shrunken, why she was never picked on anymore, her sister being shoved up her ass with someone else… her… h-her becoming some type of, slave. “Y-You s-shrunk the school bullies… d-didn’t you?” Blinking, Himeko looked down in surprise before grinning from ear to ear.

“Why yes, I did. And the worst of them all is currently living…” Her finger moved away from her lower lips before curving around to her behind. “Back here in my shit, just, where, she, belongs~.” Cupping her mouth with shivering hands, Mei shook her head.

This wasn’t happening… I-It couldn’t be happening. This was some type of dream, a perverse, unconscious induced nightmare… or, something. She didn’t know! Watching the little resolve the smaller girl found crumble away within seconds, Himeko purred.

She had wanted to gloat about her past enemies with someone before but with Haruko, it was no fun. She knew her pain and was there to watch their demise. No, this was soothing to her. Her sister was right. Maybe having another toy wouldn’t be too bad. Feelings the excitement beginning to build between her legs, the brunette soon shivered in delight. She couldn’t wait another moment.

“But let’s not prolong this any further. It’s time to come home…” Pausing, Himeko looked down at the redhead before frowning. “S-Sorry but… what’s your name?” Staring back at Himeko crestfallen, Mei’s eyes lowered in sadness. Even with what was happening, she didn’t know who she was? Why did that bother her more than the whole enslavement thing?

“Well?” Blinking, Mei looked back up as she wet her lips. “M-M-Mei… I, I used t-to sit behind you in school…” Scrunching her eyes as she tried to think back, Himeko soon nodded. Now that she mentioned where she was from, she did seem familiar.

“Right, right… you’re that shy girl who never talks to anyone in homeroom, right?” Blushing brightly, Mei nodded. ‘S-She does know me!’ Feeling gentle warmth soon surround her, Mei looked up slowly, her expression shifting from embarrassment to… yearning as she stared into large pools of her crushes rich, brown eyes.

‘B-Beautiful…’ Smirking as she saw the enraptured look she was being given, Himeko chuckled. “Aww, does somebody like me?” Feeling her face heat up, Mei tried to look away but Himeko’s fingers poked her head back in place.

“No, no, enjoy the view my pet~. I reward good behavior. Now, Mei, it’s time to for you to go home.” Himeko whispered in a husky tone as she lowered the redhead down between her thighs. Stiffening, Mei soon began to struggle with fear as she soon realized what was happening.

‘N-N-No… I, I’ll die… s-she’s going t-to kill me…’ “Don’t kill me!” Mei screamed as tears fell freely now, her inner fear finally beginning to surface as she saw her impending doom right before her. Pausing, Himeko snorted before laughing happily.

“K-K-Kill you?! Hahaha, oh Mei, that was good, hehe…” Himeko giggled happily. That had tickled her stomach. Catching her breath from her sudden burst of laughter, Himeko shook her head before smirking. “Tell me why I would possibly go through the process of shrinking you if I was just going to kill you?” Shaking her head unsure herself, Mei soon crawled backward on the brunette’s hand.

“B-B-But… Y-You were going to p-p-put me in… in there!” She screeched as she pointed to the much larger girls drooling lower lips. “And?” Sputtering, Mei soon cried out in fright as she was gripped almost painfully tight. “Does this hurt?”

Grunting in discomfort, Mei looked down in shock as she saw Himeko’s nails digging into her skin… she, she should have been skewered… but, she wasn’t. ‘I-I don’t feel it… I-it doesn’t hurt…’ Looking up at Himeko in awe, the giantess smirked.

“I take care of my toys. So no, you won’t be dying today.” She purred quietly before moving Mei back down. “Now, back to where we left off…” Gulping in fear as she saw Himeko spreading her labia apart with her free hand, Mai soon whimpered as she felt herself heating up.

Her pink folds were so cute at this size… it was like she was being lowered between a goddesses legs…’ G-Goddess…’ Blushing, Mei shook her head internally. That didn’t have the right ring to it. “H-Himeko-sama…?” Stopping right as Mei’s face met her crotch, Himeko looked down in surprise.

‘D-D-Did she just call me what I think she did?’ “What did you say…” breathing in the silky sweet air around her, Mei quivered with a deep feeling that had been buried from all the shock and confusion she had been witness to… lust.

“H-Himeko… sama…” She stared up into her crushes eyes as she felt her inner feelings clawing from the pit of her stomach upward. “Y-Your… m-my Mistress…” Feeling her cheeks dusting a light shade of pink, Himeko turned her head away sheepishly.

‘D-D-Damn, that was kind of adorable…’ Scratching her cheek sheepishly, Himeko soon grinned. “Y-You’re taking to your new life better than my last plaything, I think you’ll become my favorite from now on.” She winked before moving Mei forward once more.

Shivering in delight from the giantess’s words, the redhead nodded slowly as she was soon pushed in… into her new home… ‘Himeko… sama… my new home…’ Shuddering as she felt her new pet entire her, Himeko soon laid back on her bed as she panted happily. She wasn’t too big, or too small. She was just, perfect, almost like she had shrunken her down to the exact measurements to fit inside her snuggly.

Pushing against her feet, the redhead was soon gone entirely as she was inserted inside her. Biting her lip happily, the brunette moved her fingers deeper inside her quim as she tickled Mei’s feet. “Y-Yes, d-do you like your new home? E-Enjoy me while I enjoy you~.” She moaned as she continued to play with herself.

Warmth, unimaginable warmth, a heat like no other. Her skin being massaged on all sides as sticky fluids baptized her. A taste… of her Himeko… These were but a few of the thousands of thoughts traveling through Mei’s mind as she was forced into the dark cave of flesh she would now call home.

A dream, a nightmare? It didn’t seem to matter anymore. This… was unlike anything, she had ever imagined. Gasping in pleasure as she felt her body being tightly gripped, Mei soon cried in happiness as she felt such a loving feeling the like of which she had never truly experienced.

Being owned… being cared for… she was hers. Her property, her plaything. Her life was hers. “H-H-Himeko-sama…” Mei whispered out shrilly as she began moving deeper inside the girl. She felt, liberated. Like life no longer had any hold on her from this point on. The only thing she had to do now, was make her new Mistress happy, hers. No more work… no more bullies… no more worries… just, “Himeko-sama!” Mei cried out joyfully. This was heaven.

Screaming in bliss, Himeko’s hand stroked her aching neither lips as she bucked her hips into her bed. Her new toy was doing wonders for her! No offense to her sister, but Mei was amazing! Screaming in release, the brunette soon came as she arched her back in the air, her essence spilling out of her in a flood as she felt one of the best orgasms of her life.

Falling limp, the worn out girl panted heavily as sweat caked her body. “My… god…” She croaked out in exhaustion as her body quivered from the electrical sensations she was currently being given. ‘M-Mei in the front… and Analie in the back…’ She was getting nonstop pleasure from both ends…

Cupping her breasts, the brunette soon began to pant once more. She couldn’t help it, she had to have more! Moving her hand greedily back down to her lower lips, Himeko soon began fingering herself rapidly. “M-M-Mei, give me, more!” She growled before screaming in surprise as the shrunken girl did just that.

Hearing the loud commanding tone all around her, Mei nodded happily as she began to wiggle and thrash in new vigor. “Y-Yes Himeko-sama!” She had to please her. She just had to! Gripping her inner walls as more and more of her Mistress’s juices bathed her, Mei cried in joy.

She loved this feeling. The moist damp cavern she now dwelled in was home. She had to make her Himeko happy! Lapping at her inner flesh greedily, Mei didn’t even know if the subtle feeling of her tongue could even be felt or not but it didn’t matter. All pleasure was an offering to her. She’d do anything to make her happy with her… she was her favorite!

Moving her free hand away from her breasts, Himeko cried out in pleasure as she began pinching her clit. She didn’t know what got into Mei but she was sure on fire now! “G-G-Good girl, s-such a good girl!” she cooed, still unsure if the shrunken girl could even hear her or not.

It didn’t matter, though. The only thing that was on her mind currently, was her next release. Thrusting her fingers hastily, Himeko soon began to cry out in disbelief as she felt her second orgasm in the past ten minutes come crashing through her fingers.

Flopping down in just as much fatigue as the last one, the brunette panted tiredly as she pulled her well-worn hands away. “D-Damn that felt, good…” Gritting her teeth, she tightened her inner muscles around Mei restraining her before she tried to make her pass out from the pleasure.

“T-T-That’s enough… for now…” Himeko whispered tiredly. Smiling warmly as she felt Mei’s actions cease immediately, the older girl purred contently. She was so well behaved, such a good little toy. Perhaps she had been wrong… Mei would find her place soon enough.

Only time, would tell.

 

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

~ Epilog ~

 

 

 

“Pleaaaaase Himeko!”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Pretty please!”

 

“Not a chance.”

 

Sulking next to her big sister, Haruko walked slowly as she paced back and forth behind her. “But I wanna have her for a day. You always brag how good of a girl she is, well I want her to!” Haruko whined. Grinning, Himeko shook her head as her hand moved down to her school skirt.

“I’ll let you use Analie if you want~.” Himeko teased causing her younger sister to fluster up. “I don’t want that bitch, come ooooooooon!” Sighing, the brunette moved her hand beneath her skirt before blushing.

After a moment, and a little tug of war, her hand soon withdrew with the shrunken redhead that had grown accustomed to her new life over the past few months. Blinking as the light blinded her, her usual atmosphere being that of pitch black, Mei soon looked at Himeko worried.

“D-D-Did I do something wrong Himeko-sama…?” Smirking, the brunette shook her head before leaning down and giving the smaller girl a chaste kiss in front of her sister. “Of course not. You’re my good little girl now aren’t you?” Panting happily, Mei nodded as she looked up at Himeko in reverie.

Turning towards her sister as she showed her the smaller girl, Himeko began to smile. “Mei, do you want to spend the day inside of Haruko?” Blinking, Haruko’s eyes lit up in excitement before her hope crashed down in front of her as Mei shook her head.

“WHAT?! But whyyyyyy!” Haruko whined louder as she stomped her foot in frustration. Nuzzling the brunette happily, Mei shook her head again. “Himeko-sama is my home. I love my home.” Puffing her cheeks out angrily, Haruko looked away in defeat as her older sister grinned.

“Well you heard her, now Mei, why don’t you go back inside, we have a lot of fun planned when I get home.” Looking up at her Mistress in excitement, Mei nodded cheerfully as she was soon pushed back inside her panties.

Shuddering as she inserted her back in, Himeko soon withdrew her hand before giving it a taste. “I’m going to make her pay later.” Haruko pouted quietly before Himeko’s hand moved in front of her face. Blushing, the younger of the two grinned before pulling her sisters essence, soaked fingers to her lips and suckling on them.

“Now don’t be mean to my little Mei just because she loves me.” Himeko teased before withdrawing her hand away, her sister pouting once again like she had candy taken from her. Moving her face closer instead, both sisters shivered as they gave one another a gentle kiss.

Moaning loudly, Haruko opened her mouth letting her sister’s tongue claim her cavity. Even if she wasn’t always inside her anymore, she was still her bug sisters. Pulling away after a good minute, Himeko gasped quietly before smirking.

“L-Lets hurry home, you can play with Mei today.” As her eyes lit up in excitement, Haruko nodded. She didn’t have to be with Analie! Laughing happily as she tugged on her big sister's arm trying to hurry them along, Himeko soon smiled warmly.

Her life, no matter how perverse or strange… was perfect. And nothing anyone did, or ever could do, would change that. But if they tried… their own would soon cease. She and her sister’s happiness came first…

 

And she’d go to any lengths… to make sure it stayed that way…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all for joining me in this story and as always leave me a quick review and share your thoughts, wonders, requests :P and see what happens.

Until next time guys, ~