- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Its a work in progress and I am a first time writer here, any and all reviews are welcomed!

Author's Chapter Notes:

A little bit of character building first but I hate first chapters with no action so I tried to balance it out with some ass play. 

It was a regular day when you got the text to go to the pub that night. It wasn't for anything special, just a quiet drink with a few friends before they head back off to university. You don't particularly want to go but since it would be the last time you see some of your friends for a few months you feel obligated to go out for at least an hour. So you went along.

When you got to the bar, you realised that there were already a few of your friends there and they had already started drinking. As they call to you to sit with them you see Gareth, Lucy, Elissa and Eve were the ones already there. Great. Eve's here. You think. Its not that you dont like Eve, in reality you actually quite like her. It's just that ever since you met her, you haven't been able to get her out of your head. She was beautiful and loved almost the same music and films as you and from what you have learned while talking to her, she can be as dirty minded as you. The only problem is, is that she rejected you. Not directly, I mean, you never really worked up the guts to ask her out but you could tell that she was giving you signs that she wasn't interested. But when you two get drunk, you both get really flirty with each other and always end up talking about sex somehow. Ever since last time this happened, you've been avoiding her though. Because last time, you told her about your biggest secret. That you fantasized about being shrunken and used by a woman.

She took this news quite well considering how afraid you have been to tell anyone else. In fact, when you told her about it she seemed very interested in the whole thing, asking questions. But since you sobered up from that time, you havent been interested in talking to her about it, just in the hopes that she might have forgotten about it all. Sitting down nervously you try to go about regular conversation all the while giving her side glances in fear that she might say something. But she said nothing and the night went well. Other people came and other people left but after a few hours only a few of the group, including you and Eve remained. Getting back to normal you seem to believe that Eve has forgotten about it all, so when she declares that she is going outside to smoke, you go with her under the pretense of getting "fresh air". Following her outside, the pair of you walk around the corner of the building to the smokers area where only you two stood.

"So, you still wanna be tiny?" She asked seemingly from nowhere as your blood froze.

"What do you mean?" you ask her with your voice quivering.

"Oh come on, you know what I mean. Be honest with me now, or I might tell someone."

"Yes. Okay? Yes! I still want to be tiny, just dont tell anyone!" You tell her quickly as she smirks to herself.

"Good" She says simply as she begins rummaging through her purse looking for something.

"What are you doing?" you ask her, but she ignores you and keeps looking through her bag.

"Ah! Got it!" She says as she pulls out a toy looking gun and points it at you. "You can thank me later." Is all she says as she pulls the trigger and to your surprise the toy sends out a bright green light that hits you as your vision blurs quickly. Blinking fast to try to clear your eyes you finally get your vision back only to think that youve gone insane. Stood infront of you, Eve was towering over you like a skyscraper.

You crane your neck to look up at her seeing how beautiful she really looked tonight. She had her long brown hair slightly curled running down the side of her face, highlighting the bright red lips that smiled with questionable intent down at you. Taking in her figure you see her large chest being held tightly in place by a skin tight top that managed to look classy on her while on anyone else it would look trashy. Your eyes go lower as you stare at her wide hips that if she would turn around would show her almighty ass that you had dreamed of so many times covered by a black cloth only to blush as you realise you can see up her skirt to her bright pink panties. Booming laughter is the answer to your embarrassment.

"Cool isn't it? What you told me last time we were out really confused me at first. But then I started thinking about what I would do with a tiny man and it really got me wet. I mean soaking." She crouched down and gently picks you up with her finger and thumb, bringing you up to her face. "So I started doing some research and when I found out about this shrink gun I thought it was just a joke. I mean it was so cheap too! But then I thought, {i}nothing ventured nothing gained!{/i} So I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Now we can make both our fantasies come true! And don't worry, your indestructible like this so the only real risk to you is digestion. But I don't eat my toys."

Her laugh nearly deafened you as she chuckled at her own joke.

"Now, I remember from our talks that your an ass man right?" She looks down at you predatorily. As she begins to gently lower you, your confusion turns to fear as you finally understand what she was hinting at. As her hand brings you around her back she brings her other hand back to pull the waistband of her skirt back along with the waistband of her panties. She gives you a moment to take a look at your home for the foreseeable future. The dark canyon of her ass crack looms below you hungrily as you think back on every time you’ve looked at her ass in awe and lust, wanting to be inside it. Well, wish granted.

The ground fell from underneath you as she dropped you down into the dark chasm below as you hit the soft pink ground of her panties. As you fell, the air got warmer and thicker around you as the underwear acted as a springboard and bounced you off of their soft surface making you slide deeper into the crack. As you got nearer and nearer her ass the smell in the air intensifies filling your senses with the overwhelming stench of unwashed ass.

Life seemingly goes into slow motion as you approach the meeting point of the two gigantic pale moons in front of you. Then the moment came when you came into contact with her bare skin. Since you were sliding head first down the cotton slide it was your face that was forced between the cheeks as gravity forced you into your prison. The cheeks parted slightly allow the tiny intruder to slide deeper as you plow face first deeper into her pungent ass crack. The soft skin on either side of your body warms you as they hug you tightly, holding you in place.

As Eve feels you settle into place she finally lets go of her panties waistband causing it to snap back into place hugging her body. This for her gives her a pleasant quick slap on the top of her ass but for you, it causes you to get rocketed further up into her crack. Eve has always had a huge ass for a white girl her age and the fact that normal panties are practically turned into a thong on her doesn’t help as they shoot you over the half way point into her ass.

She laughs lightly to herself as she finishes her cigarette and heads back inside at a gentle walk.

This simple motion for you is hell and torture as the soft, gentle cheeks holding you from each side begin to grind up and down on either side of your tiny body. The motions of her movement causes you to be slowly chewed by her huge, plush cheeks as you are gently pulled deeper inside her crack. The motion of your body being dragged deeper inside is lost on you as you try to endure the pain of the grinding against your tiny body.

Coming to a stop within her ass you realise that she must have gone back inside and is at the table. Then the world seemed to flip ninety degrees as she sat down on the hard wooden chair. The cheeks spread out either side of you as she hits the solid surface and you roll over to try to disperse some of the pressure on your body only to wish that you hadn’t. Now in front of you merely inches from your face loomed Eve’s large, pulsating, stained-brown asshole. It gently pulsates above you as though it were breathing, trying to reach down and kiss you. It was at least twice the size of your head and seemed to be watching you hungrily while above you Eve lies to your friends telling them you had decided to go home, all the while smirking to the tiny man inches away from her asshole.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think, I have some ideas for how id like to take it but any suggestions about what youd like to see are welcome too!