- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This will ultimately be the beginnings of a new humanity, with Maxine discovering what she can now do, ...she can't help herself from imagining the possibilities...  










'Dia Onna'










With all of her office doors securely locked, Maxine needed to wait for at least another hour inside of her backroom storage area.

Allowing enough time, for the toxic fumes to eventually subside inside of her office.


The past two weeks had been very productive, to say the least, and with the chemicals refined into a small two-ounce bottle, she could easily make up a single dosage in no time at all.


Secretly hidden away in the back room, Maxine slowly paced back and forth in the narrow walkway between the wall and her storage shelves. Gently dragging her footsteps, lazily scooting the smooth, padded soles, of her leather pumps across the hard tile floor.

Her spiked heels smartly tapping with each perfectly timed step.

Sensuously walking alongside the long row of covered bird cages, she glanced down at her newest little prisoner. The miniature specimen, of a living breathing human male. Her eyes widening with anticipation, as she noticed that he was about to awaken from the mild sedation that she had so discreetly given him.

In the cage next to him, was another little man. His name was James - James Gibson, and the Lady Doctor had just added him to the growing list of her little captives.

A top salesman for one of the smaller Pharmaceutical companies, James, had fallen prey to the lady Doctors experiment when she offered him a drink, and he reluctantly took it, he was quickly taken back into her storage room and placed inside of an open cage.

She grabbed up another towel and carefully covered up Jame's cage. She didn't want to frighten him too much when he woke up...



...



Smiling to herself, Maxine was contemplating her next move, she felt her panties moistening as she imagined what his tiny eyes would see when he finally opened them up.

Shifting her tight, wide hips, and spinning around on the balls of her feet, Maxine continued pacing back and forth, softly snickering at the thought of what she was actually going to do with all of these little men.

Wanting to make the most of her first impression, Maxine had stripped down to just her bra and panties, with her dark blue pantie hose still connected by the straps, and wearing her black leather pumps, ...she found that their reaction to her, and the effect that her gigantic size offered when they first saw her, towering above them, was something so priceless that she just couldn't resist!

The wide shelf that held their cages, was affixed to the wall at a height that fell just below her waist. Making everything below her knees, disappear below the edge of the shelf, but everything above her knees, clearly looming directly over the tiny little prisoners.

She had covered up all of the wire cages with a black towel, protecting the rest of her captives from seeing outside. Trapped inside until they finally awakened, they had no idea of what had happened to them while they were passed out.



....




Tom Speedman, was the first one to wake up and as his tiny arms wriggled around, Maxine removed the cage cover and opened up the top.

He looked so pathetic, and tiny - Maxine had to secure them firmly, spread out and naked, with their little wrists and ankles bound, so that when they eventually recovered and slowly realized where they were, they wouldn't hurt themselves by trying to escape.

Seven little wire cages, about a one-foot square, sat on her utility shelf pushed tightly together. Each one holding her latest victim trapped inside. She had already removed Mr. Little - (Billy), and taken him back home with her the night before, she wanted to keep him separate from the other miniaturized men, and protect him from falling victim to anyone else - she had plans for Mr. Little, and she could use him to get information from the other tinies as well, if need be, she could place him inside the cages and use him to find out what her little pets were really thinking.

Her daughter, was quite pleased to accept the tiny little man, as the sixteen-year-old Diana, had already formed a deep companionship with him, and she was more than happy to have him back in her life. The young girl needed a father-type figure, and Maxine thought that Billy could be very useful as a male confidant. And, someone that the young girl could absolutely trust. At least, throughout her teenage years, and then, well, who knows what she could use him for after that...

Thomas Speedman, on the other hand, would also be separated from the others. Only, Maxine's intentions toward him were very much on the other end of the scale.

Amy, Maxine's beautiful young receptionist, wanted to have little Tom the moment that she saw him and the moment that she found out that the Doctor had shrunken him down, well, ...she wanted him, all to herself.

Amy squealed with delight and jumped up and down. She was seething with overwhelming desire to dominate this tiny little creature to the point where she could make him do anything that she wanted!

After a lot of begging and pleading, Maxine was finally persuaded by the insatiable blonde and with a slight bit of reluctantly, she eventually decided to allow her to have him.

Tom's life would now belong to this towering blonde behemoth, and for him, nothing would ever be the same again - he would eventually be listed as an escapee, as far as the courts were concerned. And, he would probably be added to the long list of missing criminals on, 'America's Most Wanted', ~ although, he would most likely never be found, and therefore becoming just a little, tiny 'plaything' for this magnificent female vixen.

Maxine knew that Amy wanted this one, too. Even more so, than poor little Billy. Because Billy didn't really deserve to be handled this way. And, Amy badly wanted one that 'deserved' to be punished, that way, she was going to play with him the way that she wanted, and the foreboding mental torture, that she could so easily dish out, was nothing for the faint-hearted.

The lady Doctor had wrapped him up inside a dirty pair of her silk pantie hose and muffled him away, deep inside the zippered pocket of her suede leather purse.

She texted Amy, telling her that she would be stopping by her apartment on her way home later on this evening. She had a surprise for her, with this amazing 'little gift', all wrapped up inside of a slightly used pair of her dark blue colored pantie hose...



...



Tom:


Looking up at this gigantic, Asian Doctor, Tom's tiny mouth sputtered out with a long drawn out sound - that comparatively resembled something that sounded more like a long series of pleading cries, ...his slobbering words came gushing out like a string of piercing shrieks.

Maxine chuckled, before casually reaching into his cage. Her long professionally manicured nails appearing like long, sharp, blood-red-spades! Her slender fingers splayed out like giant spider legs; slowly enclosing, and lowering down upon him.

Tom pulled hard against the sticky tape and lifted up his head. As a huge shadow swept over him, he looked up and saw her huge body looming over him, ...dark blue panties filled the front of the cage, and above them was a smooth, wide, expanse of well-toned flesh that rose up high above the top of his jail cell.

Dark blue mounds floated on high, shapely round breasts that were so big that he felt they would crush him if they came down upon him. He screamed and struggled as he felt her huge hand touching down across his chest.

"Yaaah, Git away from ME!"

Wrapping around his upper body, large feminine fingers slipped around him, her knuckles arched upward as the large fingertips slipped around behind his back - the encroaching appendages enclosing all around his bare body.

Slowly, encompassing him, within her heated grasp...

Tom screamed!

"No, no, NO!" Tom squealed, "Please, Dr. Harrison, Don't Kill Me!"


The giant woman Doctor, quietly 'shushed' him, as if she were simply 'hushing' a small child, her giant fingers smoothly slid around behind him and pulled his wrists free of the floor, quickly followed by his bound ankles. The bindings popped free and Tom found himself enclosed inside her gripping fist as she slowly lifted him away from the cold metal floor.

The tape still remained sticking to his limbs, but her huge hand pulled him up and away, slowly carrying him upward and straight out of the opening at the top of the cage.


"It's alright little one. You're going to be 'just fine'. No jail time for you, Tommy.", she whispered.

"Oh no, Not for you, Little Man. My pretty young friend, 'Amy' (I think, that, ...you've already met her?) Well, she wants a little pet. And, I think that she'd simply love the idea of having someone just like you!"
Maxine snickered, as she slowly held him up to her face.

"But First! I have something that you need to do for ME, ...Mr. Speedman."

Her other hand went to work removing the sticky tape from around his tiny ankles. As swiftly as opening up a pack of chewing gum, the giant Asian Doctor had the tape ripped away and was loosely wrapping him up inside her warm fist.

Holding him up to her face, Maxine watched his fearful reaction. Tom glanced down the long length of her towering body. The wide space between her smooth breasts easily large enough to swallow him, he looked further down and realized the distance to the floor was so far away that if she dropped him down to her feet, he would surely die from the impact!

Her long legs shifted as she took on a wider stance and shifted her weight to one side. Casually standing with her tiny prisoner held up before her, Maxine smiled and slightly shook him to get his full attention,

"Would you like to do something for me, Tommy?", Maxine whispered. Her heated breath washing over him with the pungent, heated aroma, of her long past, last meal.

Her firm grasp, slowly tightening up, as she gripped around his arms and easily pinning them to his sides. His head bobbing around, she slowly tilted her head to one side and smiled like the Cat that had caught the infamous Canary.


Her sparkling dark eyes blinking like flashing lights, devouring him within them, as she slowly moved him in closer and closer.

Pursing her mouth tightly, while jutting out her bottom lip, Dr. Harrison's huge face took on the most innocent expression. The huge, Asian woman's complexion turned a deeper shade of red, as she attempted to portray the playful little act of an innocent little girl,

"Well, Could you? Pleeeeeease!"

As if she were asking her long, lost Daddy, so innocently, ...for another Chocolate-chip Cookie from the Forbidden Cookie Jar.



'I - Um, I, I, I - I, I, ", Tom stuttered. Suddenly finding himself at a loss for words!

Her grasp tightened up a little more. The smile on her face slowly faded away and it took on a blank expression. Her coal black hair reflecting the light in a strange colorful prism of flickering spectrums; the shimmering waves of blurry colors seemed to explode all around her huge head.

Tom tried to catch a quick breath, just before her thumb squeezed up around his neck and he couldn't see anything but the top of her head. As her eyes disappeared behind her fist, Tom felt himself struggling to breathe!

Gradually applying more and more crushing pressure, Tom started to panic, but he couldn't seem to move a single muscle! She tightened up her fist even tighter and the next thing he knew, she had carried him down and around behind her back. Lowering him closer to her large behind, she pulled out the waistband of her pantie hose with her free hand.

Tom screamed out in terror as he was suddenly dropped, straight down into the back of her pantie hose!

"Nooooo, Nooooo, Maxine! HELP ME! Please, Don't do this to me!"


Falling into the slippery nylon, he found himself sliding along on the roughly textured material. He felt the friction building up, as the contact swiftly started to burn his bare skin!

"Eee ee EEE-yAH!", he screamed out, as the burning pain scorched his bare skin, his head bumped into the side of her soft, left cheek, and he bounced off and slipped on down beneath her lower butt cheeks!


Flailing his arms and kicking his legs, he suddenly felt the falling sensation stop, and he shifted up and down slowly settling into the soft cradle at the bottom of her dark colored pantie hose!

"Now you stay in there and be a good little boy, Tommy", Maxine purred, as she gently released the waistband.


Closing her thighs together, as closely as she could, Maxine stood with her shoes pressed tightly up together. Trapping her tiny prisoner inside the dark colored crotch, she bent forward and inspected the tiny little lump inside her sheer hose.

Flexing her thigh muscles, in random jerking motions, she giggled at the immediate reaction that she got, when her tiny prisoner attempted to fight back.

Aw, that's so cute. Are you trying to get into my pantie's Tommy?", she laughed!


She held him in place between the softness of her inner thighs. He was stuck just beneath her pantie clad pussy mound, and she couldn't resist the temptation of squeezing him between her legs.

The sudden warmth enveloping him, Tom now found himself trapped inside this soft space. Wriggling around, he tried to pull himself up, but the tightness of her magnificent thighs held him trapped and squashed up between them!

When she started walking around, Tom wallowed back and forth like a helpless little ball caught in the jaws of this enormous wall of living muscle!

The air all around him, quickly becoming so warm and hot, heating up to an unbearable stammering heat. The motion of her enormous body forced him deeper into her, and he quickly realized that he was about to pass out!

The scent of her magnificent sex filling his head, he drifted off into a strange nightmarish world, ...the overwhelming sense of dread that overtook his mind shocked his tiny brain into an awesome overload!

He went limp inside the tightly fitted material and flopped loosely around inside...


Maxine returned to her pacing. Walking back and forth, as she felt her tiny prisoner stop squirming, she giggled softly as she then sat down to remove her pantie hose.



.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review, I really need, (and enjoy) your thoughts on the direction of this story. Thank's for reading and for all of the suggestions and impressions...  ;`)