- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter starts from a different perspective and continues, just a little bit beyond where we last left off...









Dai Onna









Billy:



As I desperately fought for a shallow breath of putrid air, this steamy wedge of compressed space kept me tightly held fast. Hopelessly trapped, inside this over-heated pocket - I began to wonder when this horrific nightmare would ever end...


"Amy Please! Get me Outta Here!"

Completely covered with sweat and soaked in sticky oils, my naked figure bound in a spread out position - pressed tightly against this huge wall of a gigantic female.


This pertinacious young mother seemed to simply enjoy the fact that she could do anything that she wanted with me. And, she had me right where she wanted me, too. However, I knew that she had to go into the city to work at Maxine's office today.

So at first, I thought, "Great, this will all be over. Amy will be forced to set me free", but "God No", ...she didn't take me out!

"Oh No, you're not going anywhere Billy. I just love the way that you feel inside my pants."


Amy kept me tightly bound inside her panties while she drove into the office. I couldn't believe, that she was actually going to keep me in here all day!

Wearing a short skirt with a tight pair of leggings was Amy's favorite combo outfit. She liked the thrill of showing off her legs. And, she liked the way that her short mini never failed to turn heads.

The white sleeveless button up shirt gave her a professional look and the V-neck allowed her to display just a bit of her formidable cleavage. Her black strappy, spike-heeled sandals, gave her the extra confidence that she needed to pull it all off...



...



Sitting in the bucket seat of her car, Amy's oversized fingertips began sliding all around me.

Stroking my backside, through the front of her tight panties, probing down over the outside of the moist/silken barrier. The beautiful giant blonde quickly opened up her legs. Then very slowly, she closed them back together - gently trapping me, in-between her thighs with her cupping palm directly covering me on top.

Applying a little more pressure, she started brushing the tips of her roaming fingernails all across my back.

The swelling heat, welling up all around me in a hazy cloud of pungent steam. She could easily smother me if she wasn't careful, forcing my naked body into her giant wet pussy.

Pressing harder, Amy moans a little bit - squeezing me up against her heated crotch muffin. Beneath her tantalizing fingertips, I felt her huge hips flexing; a constant heat, emanating from the squishy wall.

A mechanical rhythmic motion - slowly rocking - I felt like I was becoming a part of her magnificent body - slowly - I began to realize that my whole world, now - only existed - within this giant pair of silken panties.

The tightly woven threading offered very little air, the silken entrapment heating up so much that I could barely see anything!

Her humongous body began trembling, quaking with an astonishing amount of tremendous vitality! Her chest pumping, her breathing becoming faster and faster, her giant voice erupted with squealing pleasure. An ear-cracking blast came out - just before another gush of heavy syrup spurted out all over me!

Her tensing muscles slowly relaxing, gradually, allowing me just a little bit more room inside.

Struggling to get my face away from the swollen, slippery mound, while desperately trying to wipe away the sticky mess; hastily rubbing my face into the soft tangle of blonde bristles predominantly displayed just above my head.

Once again, I had that sinking feeling. The thought of being Amy's miniature slave. Is this where I was supposed to be? Was everything that had happened to me, leading up to this point, ...had it all, just been some strange, random happening? Or, had all this been preordained, silently preparing me for just what I had become - a miniature sex slave for this gigantic blonde behemoth?



A solid collar of crusty, crystalline jelly, started to form around my neck. A sloppy rush of overflowing cream started to dry all over me and with my hands bound and my arms pulled out to the sides, I had no way to clear the stuff away...

Suddenly, a puff of cooler air rolled across my face. Light flooded in, and as I squinted to look up, I realized the top of the panties was pulled out and Amy was peering down at me over top of her sparkling wet bush.


"How're we doing in there, little man?", she softly whispered. "Having fun, yet?"


Her gigantic size - and the ambiance she created taking on the appearance of this enormous goddess. From my perspective, she loomed above me with such magnificent presence; her large blue eyes glowing; the beautiful blonde mane, encompassing her face created the most pristine image. Her large breasts heaving, she gasped for recovery from another blast of orgasmic pleasure.

Her mouth formed an oval shaped opening as she joyfully regained her breathing. Focusing all of her attention toward me... she smiled and softly giggled.

"You look so tiny down there!", snickering with delight, she wriggled her hips tauntingly, slightly shifting me around. Teasingly, wallowing me in between her magnificent thighs.


"I Can't Breathe!", my voice squeaked from within her tight crotch panel. "Lemme Outta HERE!"


Amy giggled, her voice shaking all around me. Gradually, she slowly released the waistband. Plunging me back into the dark, sweltering, oven-like heat.


"Noooo!", my voice suddenly muted, as her pressing thumbpad firmly pushed against the back of my head!

My face compressed, I felt the temperature rising as her rubbery clitoris firmly squashed into my neck. With a hot, sticky, slurping, the firming appendage grew covering the left side of my face; shoved at me with an uplifting, humping motion. Her gigantic hips, flexing with such overwhelming power. The sheer immensity of her glorious being completely obliterating everything else.



.....



Slowly awakening from a deep sleep, I felt like I was sliding down a very steep incline. Rough cloth swept past me, in a steady rush - falling down - the sensation bringing me fully awake. The motion suddenly stopping, just as I sat up and tried to see...

Frantically, looking all around in the dark and feeling all around, "...I can't see 'anything' "What the hell?" "Where am I?", suddenly noticing that my surroundings felt very different.

Covered in some type of heavy, thick blanket, spreading out a good distance away. I attempted to pull it off, grabbing a handful and yanking away at it. Discovering that it's size, was way bigger than what I expected.

Rolling over, I got up on my knees, ...it was then, that I realized, I had been stripped loose from the bindings. I was free. My hands weren't tied and I felt the blood flowing again in my feet.

Head spinning, I caught a whiff of something strangely familiar, "It smelled like the perfume that Dr. Harrison had been wearing when I had first followed her into her office." "Wait a minute!" "What was I doing in her office?"

Listening intently, and being very quiet, I decided to remain still and wait for something to give me some indication as to where I could be, ...a soft buzzing sound coming from some type of electrical motor hummed in the vast distance, I couldn't identify what it was... though, the humming seemed to be far far away...

I had been trapped inside Amy's sweltering hot panties for so long, that I didn't even know what time it was, or what day it was, ...all I knew for sure was, I wasn't stuck inside there any longer.

Suddenly, a heavy metal door latch clicked, then a cool gust of wind swirled around my bare feet. I sat down and wrapped my arms around my knees - unable to see anything - I listened.

Someone was coming.

'Ka-thump - Ka-thump - Ka-thump'


Heavy weighted footsteps, impacted on the floor. The closeness, indicating that It sounded as though, I was up higher than the floor.

Coasting to a stop, the scraping, skidding sound, came from below - the giant footsteps casually halted with a few slow, dragging steps, pausing just next to where I was...

Another gust of the wind and the intoxicating fragrance of Maxine's perfume flooded into the space around me. The heavy blanket blocked out nearly all of the light, but I noticed a small space on the floor where a narrow slit offered a little opening.

Though it was several feet away, I slowly crawled across the floor and lowered myself down next to it, ...the light was dim, but I could just barely see through it.

The sight of a huge pair of female feet - standing close together - directly below me, on the hard tile floor. Bright red nail polish adorned her toes and the strappy high heels instantly revealed who the giantess was...

Pushing out on the edge of the blanket, I allowed for a bit more light to enter my confined space. Looking around, I could see enough to discover that I was inside of some type of wire cage.

It was the giantess doctor, Maxine - standing right next to me. She seemed to be doing something right next to my cage. Her feet shifted slightly, the toes pointing out as she shifted her weight to lean over and pick something up.

I was so happy to be left alone, that I dared not do anything to draw her attention. I slowly lowered myself down and relaxed on the floor of my dark cell.

Maxine started humming. A soft melody with an oriental tone, she seemed to be busying herself with something that required at least a bit of concentrated effort.

Her weight shifted again and she suddenly stepped off, stepping away from my line of sight. 'Ka-thump - Ka-thump - Ka-thump'

Just before the heavy door closed with a bump, Maxine's sweet voice sent a whisper flowing through the room,

"Alright, Mr. Speedman. You wanted to get out of going to jail, so there you are, ...you can thank me later, I'll be back in a little while..."


'Click-thunk' - the door closed.



"Speedman?", I thought to myself, "...who the hell is that?"


I crawled across the floor of the cage and found a small opening between the bars and stuck my hand through. Reaching out and taking hold of the black blanket - I lifted up the lower edge and managed to get a good look outside.

The cage, that I was inside of, was sitting on a shelf inside a small room.

Right next to my cage, was another smaller cage. A naked man, roughly the same size as myself was lying stretched out on the floor on his back with his arms and legs securely held down with rough cut pieces of regular sized sticky tape.


He appeared to be unconscious.

I didn't recognize him, but he looked like someone I had seen on the news, ...he was bound firmly to the floor of the cage - spread eagle - hopelessly trapped there until the Giant Lady Doctor returned for him.

"I'm glad it was 'Him', and not Me!", I thought to myself, "Maxine could be very demanding when she wanted something", I felt a shiver go down my spine. "Damn, I feel sorry for you, dude"


.


.

Chapter End Notes:

Tom might be in some serious trouble now.  I don't know, I didn't think that Maxine was all that bad, but then again, I'm not 'Billy Little', either, so....  Thank's for reading/reviewing, I love you guys!