- Text Size +








'Dai Onna'









From Amy's - 'regular sized' - or normal perspective, it must appear like we're performing the most exquisitely 'cute' little '69'. Only thing is, I'm the very 'tiny' little number six and, she is a very 'enormous' number nine...



Lifting my head up, to try and see out of my entrapment, just to try and take a look around. I quickly find that the G-string, just above my head, is wedged far too deeply to budge. I allow my butt to sink down into the crotch panel. Managing to look out over the edge of the double layered gusset. And, pressing my head up into the separation between her lower cheeks, I can barely see out through the screen-like threads of the front panel.

I catch a glimpse of the inside of Amy's long legs, casually flexing as she walks. Her powerful thighs scissor past, alternately working together, as I'm carried along just below her giant pussy. Her magnificent glutes, gently swaying to the right and then shifting back to the left.

A slight bouncing motion in the lower portion of her glorious globes - dipping down - then swinging over and swinging back - swaying and shifting, swaying and shifting; drifting along so lazily. The inner-cheeks, lightly rubbing together around my miniature body; the giantess slowly making her way along, just casually walking across her huge bedroom floor.


The scent of this magnificent woman's body gradually awakening something deep inside me...



Peering out through the pink nylon, I can barely make out the sight of her magnificent legs, ...looking down the length of them, I quickly reach up and grab hold of the course netting - turning my head back around - I must be thirty feet high! My butt sinking down a little more, ...I suddenly realize that the panties are bagging down from my weight and I feel like I'm sitting inside a large pink hammock...

Amy abruptly stops walking. Shifting her hips in an awkward sideways jerk, I am swiftly lowered, dipping down - just as her mighty thighs slightly spread apart. Then, with a quick jerking motion, I'm swiftly drawn back up inside, tightly squashed right back into her crotch, ..."Ugh".

....


Hopelessly trapped inside of this tightly sealed pocket; my ankles bound and my chest strapped into this giant pair of panties. Covering my face with my hands and struggling to get my breath - I strain against the tight bindings.

Just fully realizing that I'm permanently bound to this beautiful, giant pair of frilly pink underwear, and finding myself deep within this hot embrace. My entire body stuck tightly down between the deepest part of Amy's soft, pillowy behind...

The warm embrace of her conforming glutes, wrapping completely around me; the massive weight of her incredibly beautiful - and quite prodigious ass - crushing in on my minuscule figure ...closing up all around me. The firm squeeze; an immense but pleasurable pressure - almost becoming unbearable. I stiffen up my body and try to stop myself from squirming.


Pressed down inside this slippery wedge, I must feel like a tiny naked worm - squashed, and crushed - squeezed up tightly into this sweltering vise-like maul, ... I thought for sure that I was about to die...

A constant squeezing and shifting compressing all around me. I can only just barely breathe and at times, I have to hold my breath for far too long.

Holding my naked figure like a 'living' wedgie, trapped between her gigantic cheeks, I was quickly becoming saturated with Amy's slippery butt-sweat.

She must be sitting down - the pressure suddenly increasing and then, subsiding - squeezing together around my bound and naked figure - crushing my legs and squeezing my entire body.

The conforming pressure coming from above, then switching and coming from both sides - a powerful force from below - pressing up, ...then shifting and squashing down on me. I can't get my bearings from within this dark entrapment. I can't even tell if she was still standing up?

The oven-like heat inside these lovely panties becoming more and more intense - I can only save my breathe while focusing on keeping my face away from the rounded mouth of her butthole. The oily gland, ...flexing at my touch - this large rubbery ring, right in front of me, ...the giant muscle of Amy's sweet little butthole...

The heated space, - inside this small pocket - a 'bowl-shaped' gap around her flexing anus, becoming wet and slick. Trying to protect my face and only breathe through my fingers, but the sour taste of her huge booty eventually finds it's way into my mouth. A sour burning tang scorching the tip of my tongue - the powerful aroma filling my head and burning my eyes...

Although, as terrible as it sounds, her beautiful ass is very clean and amazingly soft, it's quite humiliating to discover, but ...I'm beginning to relax and accept what my new life has so drastically become...


Keeping my face away from the center opening, I find very little space to move around. My hands covering my eyes and mouth, ...I cough, gasping for a quick breath of steamy air.

The powerful effect of her anal musk is making me dizzy with a strange sensation; I am suddenly overcome with these dormant emotions, ...I feel like I want to pleasure her by licking this monstrous gland... I feel my solid erection sinking into the opening at the bottom of her slippery snatch.

The motion of her huge body forcing me into her; her groping fingers slowly sliding down across my backside, pressing firmly over the front of her panties - (my exposed and very vulnerable butt becoming her central focus)- squishing my hips together and shoving my waist into her overheated pussy. Is she standing up again?

Both of my bare legs soaked and slippery, my whole body pressing tightly against her huge, pillow-soft pussy mound. I tense up with tingling pleasure. A hot prickling wave sending a tingling sensation created from the golden wet tangle of wire-like bristles, curling around my limbs causing me to nearly convulse ....the sensation is overwhelming...

My ankles, tightly bound to the underwear; sewn into the threads - holding my legs spread wide apart - my bare naked ass completely exposed, pressing snuggly into the stretchy elastic gusset.

Sewn into this giant pair of frilly pink underwear, I've become permanently attached to it. Amy can easily position my tiny body however she pleases. Her powerful thighs squeezing together, then just as quickly, releasing and opened up... her weight settling down below me, and then, ...I slowly realize that she must be lying down.

I hear the bed springs straining under her weight. The sound coming from beyond my entrapment, I listen intently from between her separating cheeks; space slightly opening up - allowing for a little more room to draw a full breath.

She can easily pull on the G-string and slide me in deeper - she can pull on the front of the waistband and slide me out ...she can do anything she wants with me and position me exactly where she wants.

I scream out in fear, and the tips of her sharp nails dance across my tiny ass, tracing an outline around my bound body. Her breathing slowly becoming faster and deeper. She softly moans, gently starting to shift her pelvis in a slight -humping motion- moaning with desire.

I rise and fall in a slow gentle wave of circular motion. Her huge hips carrying me, lifting me up and lowering me down - I hold up my head and try and see back over my shoulder, ...an attempt to look up across her magnificent belly.

I can barely see through this pink colored haze; the constant rocking created by her smooth flexing abdominals - tightening and relaxing - the sheer power of her gigantic size is so mind boggling; I feel like this whole experience is just some strange dream...


...



Suddenly, I find that my head and neck are able to move a little more freely. I can barely see through this pink-colored netting; the sight of her giant-sized hand, the relaxed palm floating directly above me, casually guarding the space on the other side...

...toying with my bound body in a teasing fashion, her smallest fingernail presses against my butt and playfully pokes at it.

I jerk in response and she giggles - a squeaky snickering - like a little girl, curiously teasing her tiny pet...



With my hands-free, I press my upper back and shoulders into this stretchy nylon crotch panel. Carefully placing both my hands against the outer rim of her giant butthole, I try and make a little more room to breathe. Although, the act of pushing myself away, suddenly causes my giantess captor to quickly close her thighs back together!

"Oh YES!", she squeals!

Bucking her hips and clamping her knees shut, I'm quickly squashed right back into her swallowing buttcrack!

"Mm, Billy. Keep wriggling like that!"

I instantly stop squirming; an act of rebellion - my personal satisfaction - still held in regard to her sheer size. What have I got to lose? She can't take anything else away from me, can she?

Her raspy feminine voice, sounding deeper and more commanding. The interior wall of her large thighs closing around me forcefully, trembling with an intense and powerful compression.

The heated air, quickly escaping from within the tight pocket - swirling around my head, just as I am swiftly crushed right back into her puckering butthole!

I scream out into the muffled hollow of her conforming butt.


"A-ah, Amy - 'PLEASE' - You're Crushing Me!"


Resting across this taut nylon structure - my stomach forced into the raised ridge in-between - I feel her opening pussy lips swelling up, becoming slippery wet. The excessive overflow of her aroused vagina soaking into my bare belly.

...my face trapped between her gripping muscle mass - the thread is still securely wrapped around my chest, hopefully keeping me from getting sucked in!

"Oh Billy, C'mon little guy. Wriggle for me!"


Highlighting the 'pretty little' pink-colored, thong panties... Both of my legs straddling her furry muffin. Strapped in, just inside the edges of the panties front panel.

My tiny feet just above the top of her huge vaginal mound.

The strength in her glorious legs, hugging me so effortlessly between those magnificent thighs, ...I can't even move my head... How could someone so beautiful, be so heartless?

Is she really going to keep me 'trapped' inside her panties?

"You better start moving little man. Or, I could just squish you and shove you up inside me and never let you out!"




.
Continued next chapter...

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think, ...and thanks for reading.  Any suggestions would be awesome.  ;`)