- Text Size +





'Dai on' na'




"No, but really, ...I wasn't going to let anything 'bad' happen to him..."

"Diana, I told you not to worry about it, Okay? Now, just forget about it!"

" But, Mom! Please don't take him back, I promise, I won't let anyone else see him!"

"We can't keep him here any longer."

Maxine looked down at her blushing sixteen-year-old daughter. "Now that those girls know, they'll be sure to say something to someone else, ...and, there'll be others wanting to see him..."

" But, Mom?! Please!!"

"No, He has to go. I'm sorry, but, there's no other way around it!"




Wearing a white, terrycloth robe, the short length barely reaching her knees, the giant lady Doctor looked more like a teenage girl than the middle-aged woman that she was; as the two giant females stood next to each other, at the foot of her bed, they appeared more like sisters than mother and daughter...


It was pouring down rain. Strong thunderstorms, and heavy showers coming down so hard against the rooftop, I became just a bit concerned. The thought of what it would be like to be outside in that terrible storm scared the living crap out of me!

I watched the giant, Asian Doctor, nervously looking out through her bedroom window. I could hear the heavy sheets of gusting rain blowing against the side of the building.

Glancing back at me, I could tell that Maxine was more than just 'slightly' concerned. She pulled the curtains back together tightly and quickly stepped away from her window,
...just as she sat back down on the edge of her bed, a loud 'CRACK' of lightening exploded!

She jumped, as the brilliant light flashed, lighting up the bedroom window!

"Oh Crap!", Maxine yelped. Leaning back onto her elbows, she pulled her feet up off of the floor and wrapped her arms around her knees!

I huddled down deeper into the large blanket-sized towel, watching from the floor inside of the metal birdcage. Sitting on the floor in the center of her bedroom, the small wire cage looked slightly 'out-of-place', ...but, I must have looked even more 'out-of-place', as I sat inside of it, naked and shivering, ...while wrapped up in a small, pink, hand towel.


Diana was wearing a bright red pair of pajama pants and an extra large white tee-shirt. She quickly and smoothly slipped into her mother's bed, ...sliding over next to Maxine, the young girl wrapped her arms around her shoulders and hugged her tightly,

"Oh, Momma, please don't let anything happen to Billy,... I'm sorry that I let 'them', see him."

"It's alright, Sweetie. I don't think that anyone would believe them if they did tell, ...I mean, who would believe it? Right?"

"I know, ...it has to be the strangest thing, ever!"


"Well, either way, ...I'm going to get him out of here for a few days, just in case.

"Don't punish him for trying to get away. I lied about that, Momma", Diana said.

"It was Molly, she snuck into your bedroom and tried to kidnap Billy, ...but, I caught her in the act, and made her give him back. But, by the time that I did, ...Christine, walked in and she saw him, too ...and, there was nothing I could do about it, ...so, I just let them look at him and we started playing with him, ...and..."

Maxine blushed, as she considered what they had done with Billy. She knew that the girls didn't hurt him, ...and, she also knew that Billy tried to protect Diana, (by not saying anything about her 'made up story' where she had said, that he tried to escape.) he was a good-natured person, she knew that, ...anyone that would take the blame and go along with this young girls lie, had to be a caring individual.

"I know Diana, ...I already knew what had happened. Although, Billy still tried to cover for you guys, did you know THAT?", she informed her teen daughter.

Looking down at me, Maxine took on a motherly expression. A slight smile formed across her perfect lips, ...I longed for her to take me up into her bosom, as she held onto her teen daughter and huddled into the center of the large bed.

I watched with complete fascination; witnessing this somber affection, I wondered what Maxine had in mind, ...for me. I didn't get any say in the matter it seemed, though, that she had become not only my guardian but my Goddess, too!

...she controlled every aspect of my insignificant existence, and whatever happened to me was solely at her discretion.

Another loud crack of lightning flashed across the window. The following thunder-clap, sounded like it was directly overhead! 'CRACK!'

The sight of these two giant women, easily ten times bigger than me, trembling and frightened at the sounds of the torrential thunderstorm, made it seem so much worse than what it actually was, ...I had been outside in storms like this a bunch of times and I didn't really let it bother me too much. Of course, at my normal size I had just a little bit of control over what I could do to protect myself...

Initially, being casually given to her teenage daughter, as a miniature pet, was so strange for me to understand but, it had only been two days since this weird shrinking thing had happened, and I had begun to realize that Diana was actually doing a great job of taking care of me, ...I mean, considering what most teenagers would have done, ...I wondered what else could possibly happen to me, ...if Maxine was going to put me in the hands of her younger friend, Amy?


It must have been late afternoon when the rain finally subsided. I was awakened to the sound of the front door closing, heavily! Their disgruntlement made known, a loud slam shook the entire apartment. (Maxine's discretion to keep the tiny little man to herself, apparently didn't go over too well.) Diana was taking Molly and Christina home in her new car, and the thought of getting to drive the brand new Car easily overtook most, or at least some of the indignation.

Maxine had to tell the girls that Billy would be going to a large scientific medical center out of state, and they would most likely never get to see him again, ...she lied...

The three girls had only been gone for a few minutes when the giant Asian doctor took me out of the cage and set me down on the top of her dresser.

"Well, let's find something for you to wear, shall we?", the giant woman spoke so matter-of-factly.

"Amy has a little girl, and I'm sure that she wouldn't want 'her', to see a little-naked-man, no matter how small you are!"

I stepped across the huge dresser. My bare feet feeling the cool surface beneath them, I casually strolled along as if I hadn't a single care, ...trying to act as cool as I could, I didn't want to make her feel any more motherly affections toward me. Even though I was completely naked, ...it didn't seem to bother me as much any longer. I guess that I was beginning to get used to it...

I started to consider my situation a bit differently. I wanted this giant woman to see me as a man. A man who was only four inches tall, but still a real man. Not a child, or someone that she had complete control over, ...I wondered, what could I do to make her take me more seriously...

"Here ya go. Try these on, Billy."

I looked up at her giant feminine hand. Her large fingers held onto a small pair of doll-sized blue jeans. The small size of the pants made her hand look so gigantic, ...I cautiously stepped closer to the edge of the dresser, ...holding her hand a bit too closely to the steep, cliff-like ledge, (inadvertently, forcing me to step right up to the edge). Without hesitation, I carefully reached up and took the pants from her clamping fingertips.

Quickly slipping into those loose-fitting pants, I hooked the tiny strap that fastened the fly together. I had to roll the cuffs up on the legs, but they actually felt pretty good, considering what limited choices that I had, ...I mean, this was definitely better that walking around completely naked.

"Here, Billy. This should fit you, too."

I reached up as she tossed a white tee-shirt toward me. I caught it and stumbled back a few steps, ...the heavy weight of it, seemed strange, as I caught the large tee-shirt. It was the thickness of the material, it was like it was made out of some type of rough fibrous hemp stock, I slipped it on and pulled the tail down over the waistband of the jeans.

I looked up to see Maxine's reaction to my new outfit; her smile said it all, ...she smiled so broadly that her dimples formed; I had not even realized how pretty her huge smile was!

She acted as if nothing had taken place the night before, ...just as if, it was a normal thing for her to do, ...sleep with a little man trapped inside of her panties...

I still felt like I could smell her incredible scent, it had absorbed into my skin, leaving behind a powerful but tantalizing odor; the sensation reminded me of something but, I couldn't quite remember what it could have been...


.....


Meanwhile,

Busying herself, with unpacking more of her things, and settling into her newly rented, across-town apartment. Amanda, or 'Amy' Prodowsky, smiled over at her 8-year old daughter.

She watched the little girl mimicking her own actions, ...unpacking her own things from a smaller cardboard box.

"Jazzy, don't get that paint out yet. Take that box into the kitchen first, okay?"

"Alright Momma", the little girl said. Picking up the box, she carried it away, stepping across the living room still wearing her pink pajamas.


Reaching into a much larger cardboard box, Amy withdrew a stack of hardback books. Setting them down on the floor at her feet, she reached back into the box to grab another stack.

Wearing a tight-fitting pair of gray-colored sweat pants and a sleeveless, tan-colored top, her long blonde hair tied back into a loose, slightly tangled, pony-tail. The tall blonde was just finishing up getting everything moved in.

The new apartment was just perfect for her and her little girl; the ground level flat gave her a nice view of the parking lot, which she liked very much because it was only a short distance to get to her car. She was lucky to get such a nice place and to be able to walk out the door and to her car was just a real treat...

The four bedroom was a real bonus, too. She hadn't wanted that many rooms, but when the building manager offered it to her, for the same price as a two bedroom, she couldn't refuse it. The manager said that he liked the idea of her having the ground floor, and being closer to the parking lot, ...he had been a very insightful about the fact that her young daughter would be catching the school bus right out in front.

With everything nearly done, Amy fastened the bookshelf to the wall and started placing the books into it, ...it didn't take her but a few moments to fill it completely up. She stood back up and admired her handy work.

The kitchen had been thoroughly cleaned and all of her appliances had been set up. The bedrooms were all cleaned and set up too. Jazzy picked the bedroom closest to the bathroom, and Amy had the larger of the bedrooms, ..at the end of the hallway, next to a small storage room.

Inside the storage room, is where Jazzy would keep her Hamster Cages. The little girl wanted to have several Hamsters, too! She was completely fascinated with the idea of having her own separated room just for her pets. She wasn't allowed to have any pets when she stayed with her grandmother, and she was more than ready to get some and start taking very good care of her little animals.

The little rodents would definitely have it made with Jazzy as their owner, ...she would feed them the best food and always buy them different types of treats, just to keep them curious, she wanted to frequently change their cage's around and put different climbing toys in and create different hiding spots within the large 'Habitrail' set up.

The plastic tubing that led from one cage to the next would offer the tiny creatures an ample amount of spacious living area, ...it was more that enough room for at least a dozen Hamsters and Jazzy simply couldn't wait to finally get her first one!


.....


The floor needed vacuuming after all the foot traffic from carrying everything in, and Jazzy wanted to use the brand new sweeper. Amy let her use it in the living room and hallway; the worst of the dirt.

The little girl was very tall and skinny, and she wanted very much to be treated like an adult, ...she responded well to intelligent conversation and she was extremely smart as well.

The doorbell ringing was a sound that neither of them was familiar with, ..."Ding-Ding, Ding Ding"

Amy hesitated for a moment before she realized what that 'sound' was? Then, in an instant, she glanced toward her open door and saw Maxine waving at her!

"Come in, come in, ...it's opened!", she called out to her new Boss.

Waving her arms to get Jazzy's attention, she told the girl to shut off the sweeper and put it away, ...she then walked to the door and let Maxine come inside.

"Hi, Maxie!", Amy squealed!

"Hello, Amy, are you all moved into your apartment yet?"

"Yes, yes, we are.", she motioned for her young daughter to come over.

"Maxine, ...this is Jasmine. Jazzy, this is my new Boss, Maxine!"

Maxine bent down slightly to reach out her hand to the young girl.

Jazzy reached out and took Maxine's hand. The two of them gently squeezed their grasp.
Smiling at each other, then quickly releasing their hands. Maxine instantly noticed how tall the eight-year-old girl was, ...she was way taller than most boys are at that age.

"Well, you're a tall little girl aren't you?", Maxine commented.

"I'm eight years old, and five-foot-two inches tall!", Jazzy proudly announced.

"Yeah, she's taller than her third-grade teacher", Amy added, affectionately patting the little girl on top of her head.

"Mr. Pentsky is only five-foot tall and he always gets me to help him put the high stuff away on the tall shelves...", Jazzy excitedly commented.

"Would you like a cup of coffee Maxine? ...Or, something to drink?", Amy asked.

"Sure, maybe a glass of lemon water,...I , or we, ...just had a bit of breakfast before we stopped in. I met your landlord, down at those mailboxes at the end of the street, he told me which apartment that you were in and, 'I can see that you've really lucked out getting this one!"

Amy walked toward the kitchen, motioning for Maxie to follow her, she headed straight for the fridge and opened it to remove a large gallon jug of spring water.

"Yes, we like it, don't we Jazzy?", Amy said. Trying to include her daughter into the conversation, ... looking around, she realized that the little girl had disappeared,

"Jazzy? Jazzy, ...where did you go? ...she must have gone to her bedroom, she really likes it here too, though ", Amy said, turning back to Maxine, and pouring some water into a drinking glass.

"It's just as well, ...I think that you know why I'm here.", Maxine said.

Reaching into her shirt front, and working her fingers down in between her breasts, digging around for a brief moment, before she awkwardly, pulled me out by my ankle and dangled me upside down above her open blouse, ...carefully collecting my flailing limbs within her free hand, she turned me around and held me up high above the table.

"I need you to keep him here for a while Amy. Some of Diana's friends found out about him and I had to get him out of there."

"Sure thing, Maxie. He can stay here as long as you want, ...we'll take very good care of him!", Amy whispered.

Her eyes lighting up with surprise, the tall blonde's mouth fell slightly agape as she locked her focus directly upon my huddled figure.


.....

Slowly lowered down and released upon the wide table top; dumped out in front of the smiling giantess, Amy, ...I awkwardly flopped down on my butt as Maxine's large hands flew away, leaving me alone and on full display directly before this beautiful Blonde.

Her large face looming above me, she smiled like a shark staring down at a minnow! I suddenly felt a cold chill ripple up across my spine, ...something told me that I was in for some very different type of treatment!


*