- Text Size +





'Dai on' na'






Diana's, 'Sweet Sixteen' Party, slowly gathered steam; Maggie, another of the young girl's friends came to join the annual celebration, ...and, two more of Maxine's friends arrived, 'Jessica and Marova'.


They would only be staying for a short time, being just about to graduate from college, ...they had really just popped in, to touch base with the lady doctor; merely to maintain a connection, and have something else to add to their resume'.

Over the last five years, Maxine had mentored several of the students throughout their university incumbency, giving them a reference, and suggestions that would help them get off to a better start.

The moderate gathering (of seven), ...crowded into the living room and gave Diana her birthday presents, after she quickly opened them, they all sat around and watched a few short video clips that Maxine had uploaded to U-tube.

Everyone had a slice of Diana's chocolate Birthday cake while sipping punch and mixed drinks, they watched the flickering videos taken over the Mother/Daughter's relationship, ...playing out across the big screen, the images reviewing only the most precious of their moments together.

Diana was most surprised, though, with the tiniest gift of all, ...only about a mere, 2-inch cube, just a tiny little box that held the smallest and the most wonderful gift.

Diana squealed with delight, as she opened the package, and removed the single set of plastic coated car keys, ...jumping up and down and collapsing onto the floor with overwhelming excitement!


    "Oh, Thank You, ...Joy! Thank you, Thank You. - So Much!"

    " Well, what are we waiting for? Let's just go out and take a look at it!"

Joyce said as she opened the front door, ushering the entire group to follow her out of the apartment, to eventually reassemble down in the apartment buildings parking lot.


.....


  Maggie and Christina, fell right into line behind Diana, walking too closely, they pushed open the door and stepped out into the hall. They ran to the elevator and took it down to the lobby. As soon as the doors opened up, they were out, and across the room, sprinting to the side door, ...the parking lot, was at the side of the building, about two hundred yards away, and within, nearly ten seconds flat, ...all three of the teen girls were standing around the little car, smiling and checking it out, dancing with excitement and bouncing on their pretty little heels,

...Joy finally walked up and opened up the driver's door...

    "There you go, ....it's all, Yours!", she proudly announced!

Maggie, just seventeen, smiled wider, her face lighting up - 'an extremely bright colored hue of the most unforgettable blue eyes'; her blonde hair, reached her lower back, with natural golden highlights.

Her family lived out in the country, two hours away from the City, New York. So, in order to attend the more prestigious New York City School, Maggie stayed with her grandmother during the week, so that she could attend the much better High School there.

She had four sisters, that were very close in age, but, they were all going to their local country, High School, and remained to stay at home, with their parents on a small sixty-acre farm in upstate N.Y.

She felt a little jealous of Diana, (one of her closest friends) but, ...mostly, just very happy that she would get to enjoy riding in this wonderful little car!

Cautiously, the delighted teenager stepped closer to the side of the car; bending down to slowly brush the palms of her hands down over the front of her legs,

...smoothing out the snuggly fitted black yoga pants. She peered into the interior of the boxy little vehicle and smiled when she imagined having the prospect of actually driving it herself, possibly, someday soon, ...Too!

Brilliantly displaying her athletic figure, wearing the short, -extra-small'- jean jacket - it lifted up and away from her waistline -across her lower back-, as she bent forward, ...fully exposing her tight, muscular, definition... so well displayed. Her perfect little bum; an outstanding feature of her prominent female beauty.

...having to deflect a constant barrage, from nearly all of the male students at their High School: on a daily basis, Pretty Maggie was assaulted with dozens of phone numbers, and twice as many personal invites, from the endless hoard of teenage boys.

She was learning very early on, the right, and wrong way, ..of just how to fend off the sexual advances from the mindless swell, and constant frenzied pursuit, _her attitude toward the male gender was gradually becoming quite resentful towards any, and all, ...Men.

Once, she had told Diana, that, if she could get away with it, she would love to kidnap one of those lusty pricks, take him way out to her farm and put him inside a cage in the basement. Just give him enough food to keep him alive, and, every single night, she could squat over his little cage and relieve herself, all over him...

Diana nearly agreed with her, as she herself had suffered some of that same treatment, simply because she was one of Maggie's friends, they pawed at her like she was a consolation prize, ...Christina, though very much, your typical Tom-Boy, felt the same way also and was in total agreement with her two friends. Although, the three very much enjoyed all of the attention. And, all three of them, did have some respect for a couple of the guys that they liked, and the ones that Maggie liked, Christine and Diana did too!

...


Diana slipped into the leather driver's seat and grabbed the steering wheel. She adjusted the seat to her preference, and quickly adjusted the rearview mirror, ...she watched as Joy climbed into the passenger side, and they both buckled up and prepared for a short trip around the large parking lot.

The cooler fall breeze beginning to signal the change in seasons, sweeping some dusty leaves up from the curb, blowing them around in a small whirlwind, ...the warmth, still fulfilling the early autumn air and with so much less humidity, it was an extremely nice evening.

Everyone got a chance to take a ride in the little car, and then Joy helped Diana set up the new high-tech security system. They filled out the title work, and Joy took it with her, when Maxine used her own car, to drive Joy back to her place on the other side of the city.

Maxine's other two friends, Jessica and Darleen, had to get an early start. So they were first to leave because they both had a long drive back home; a two-hour trip, back - upstate, ...and the rest of the party headed back into the apartment.

Christina, Maggie, and Diana went back upstairs to the apartment. Diana, holding her new set of car keys; after she added her apartment key to her brand new set, she held them tightly in her palm, forcing herself to get used to handling the now larger set; they were much heavier than what she had previously been used to...

The three teen girls walked back into the apartment and headed into the kitchen to get something to drink. Maggie headed down the hallway, she had to use the bathroom,

...Christina kicked off her boots and flopped down in one of the kitchen chairs,

    "So, how long till your Mom get's back?", she asked.

    "I don-know, ...they'll probably take their time driving and stop off someplace to catch up. Mom usually stays for a while whenever she goes out with Joyce.", Diana told her friend.

    "Cool, ...let's turn on some music!", Christina suggested. "Where's the remote?"

    "Over by the corner stand there, ...next to the lamp.", Diana told her, as she grabbed a few glasses and popped open the fridge door.


.....



Meanwhile, Maggie had never been inside of Diana's apartment and she was just a little bit curious about what her best friends, mother's, bedroom looked like,

...knowing, already, that Diana's Mom was this, famous 'Lady Psychologist', the tall blonde teen just had to poke her head inside the door, just to take a quick look see...around, inside of the bedroom.

She had already finished using the bathroom, and as she washed her hands, she thought that she could easily, have enough time to snoop around just a bit...

There were only the two bedroom doors in the hall, aside from the bathroom door; Maggie peeked inside of Diana's room, and then turned to look at the other door, ...the door was closed, so she felt just a bit nervous about taking the liberty, but her curiosity forced her to open it.

She took a quick glance back toward the kitchen, she could hear a Taylor Swift song playing, (Shake-it-Off), and she quietly turned the doorknob to Maxine's bedroom door; in a spur of the moment, the young girl just suddenly decided to slip inside and take a good look around.

Silently closing the door behind her, Maggie flipped her hair back and nervously sank back against it. Her heart pounding, while looking over at Maxie's bed.

The tall blonde teen, let her eyes soak in the aura of the entire room. The prestige of the lady doctors decor drew the young girls eyes directly toward the large, wooden, Chest of Drawers.

She tip-toed closer to the large dresser, noticing that the top drawer was slightly open, ...she just had to take a quick look... Just what, would this famous woman doctor have inside of her most private drawer?

'What she was about to see was something that she would have never imagined to be possible', ...but, seeing was believing, and yet, ...here, inside this lady doctors underwear drawer, was this little doll sized Person?

Sitting there calmly looking up at her, ...just 'Sitting' right there, on the edge of the wooden facing on this dresser drawer, ...staring up at her, wearing this cute little baseball cap turned around backward!

Maggie chuckled and then stopped.   "What The, ...?"

The girl caught her breath and just stood there looking down at him, just, ...staring. For at least a whole minute, she just stared down at this little, miniature sized person?

Her heart started racing. Her eyes locked open. She stood there in total amazement!

She couldn't even take a breath; she tried to reconsider just what she was actually looking at, ...was he 'Really Real?'

She hesitated to even move, or do anything, ..but, eventually, she regained her nerve, and released a long slow breath. The small little man awkwardly climbed down from the Drawer facing and stumbled around inside of Maxine's drawer.

Maggie found this so fascinating, that she softly smiled, and then started to giggle, ...his tiny sized figure was just so small, and so perfectly authentic, ...he was everything that a full sized person would be, ...only, so very, VERY tiny!


     "Hello?", she softly spoke directly toward me. Slowly moving her face closer to the opening above the drawer.

I tried to get away from her, but she suddenly reached into the drawer, and placed her open hand directly into my path, ...blocking my escape to the interior, inside of the large open drawer.

    "Who are You?", the girl's words sounded heavy, her breath smelled like boiled chocolate, and blueberry pie.

    "Are YOU, r e a l ? Like, ...a real person, ...huh?", she spoke louder.

"...where' did ya come from?", she blurted out, her voice steadily growing bolder, ...her presence, an overwhelming predicament!



I didn't know what to do! Where in the hell had Diana gone? Maxine had just come in a while before, she had brought me a nice thin slice of chocolate cake and a bottle cap of milk.

She quietly told me to sit tight, " Diana will be in to check on you shortly...", she whispered.

I didn't know what was happening, Or, who THIS PERSON was, ...where did she come from?

I had never before seen this one, and I was afraid to say anything in fear of what might actually happen...

I staggered backward, away from her large, outspread hand. Redirecting my path, I started to go around it, but she effectively blocked my way once again, ...I suddenly decided, to just dig straight down into the underwear, and try to conceal myself deeper into the folded fabrics, ...that didn't work out either!

I was swiftly caught up inside of her huge fingers, grasped up and trapped within her warm smooth hand.

Maggie's fingers gripped around me and clamped tightly enough to effectively stop me from getting away from her. Her hand held perfectly still, for a long moment, and then slowly started to lift upward.

    "Hey, lemme down!", I yelled out!

The girl's giant fingers loosened a bit, as the hand stopped with a sudden jerk, ...she hesitated for a moment, and then continued to lift me up the rest of the way, ...right up in front of her surprised face!


If the eyes are the window into the soul, ...then these girls were just like a huge movie screen inside of an enormous theater! The cool blue depth, drawing me inside...

    "I, I, I, .....won't hurt you, little guy. Don't be scared, ...I, I, ...jus, wanna, look at you."

Her giantess hand was shaking intensely, trembling. An incredible, vibrant, quivering motion, completely distorting my vision. The entire room appeared to be vibrating. I felt her trembling fingers slightly loosen up, just a bit and her thumb lifted away, allowing me just a bit more room to get comfortable within her grasp, ...as she was getting a much better look at me as well.

    "Don't DROP ME!", I yelled! Clinging more tightly to her uplifted thumb!

Maggie's big blue eyes, grew even wider, as she drifted her hand all around, bringing me up closer to her frozen face,

    "Whoa, this is, ...I can't even, BELIEVE THIS?", she bluntly stated! "You, "ARE" real, you're a REAL - live, ...PERSON!"


    "Where did you, ...how did, ....oh my, ...I can't believe this..."


Pressed against my crotch, firmly pressing, with more than enough pressure, so she could actually 'feel' what was underneath of my new overalls. Long slender fingers spread apart and reassembled, adjusting her grasp, suddenly squeezing her fingers firmly, I felt a sharp nail, dig into my right leg!

    "Hey, watch it, ...you're hurting me!", I started to protest a bit louder, when suddenly- -

    - - rubbing her fingers all around, the spidery appendages curling and compressing, feeling, my entire body...

I was swiftly turned sideways and stuffed roughly into the darkness underneath of her open jacket! Abruptly stuffed back into the dark pocket of her overheated, sweaty Arm Pit!




    "Hey, Lem'me Outta HERE!", I screamed!