- Text Size +



'Dai on' na'



  "Nooooo!", I screamed up at her huge intimidating face!

  "HUSH!", she firmly said. Mouthing with a tight pucker, and frowning with a sour, disapproving, look of complete dominance,

Diana's heavy pig-tails, arcing out from both sides of her head, the slightest look of amusement dancing within the corners of her dark eyes...

Large, conforming hands, fondling my naked body while holding me securely trapped within her slender fingers, ...the giant girl slowly immersed my struggling form down into the heated steam, ...gently but firmly, holding my limbs apart, she continued to slowly lower me down into this deep pool, of soapy sink water...

Just behind me, the rush of a gushing torrent thrust into the depths; lathered up and submerged into this huge foaming basin. A sparkling over-spray, creating a foggy mist all around the entire area...

  "Diana, ...Please, ...Be Careful!", I screamed!

Terrified of drowning, I desperately clung to one of her extended fingers, holding on for dear life, as this giant sized, pretty girl, effortlessly held me up, entirely within her open palms, and easily manipulated my figure with very little concern.

The entire situation was completely hopeless, this giant, teenage girl, was going to give me a bath, and there was absolutely nothing, ...that I could do about it!

  "Stop squirming, Billy, ...let's just get you washed, first, then, I'll find you something to wear, alright?", she whispered down to me, not expecting an answer,

...and going about her busy work, as simply as she would have washed one of her dolls.

I was dunked several times and lathered up by her large fingertips. Squished, and squeezed, and rubbed and scrubbed within her powerful hands. I was slathered and twisted around, held tightly, and gripped within thumb and finger; my feet were rubbed, and my face was scrubbed.

I felt like I was being attacked by a whole gang of wild kittens, and they were wrestling me around and licking me all over my body!

The blunt end of her thumbnail brushed along my outer thigh; I felt the sharp edge as it slightly scraped across my skin...

I screamed, " Hey, watch it!", my voice was abruptly cut off, as the pad of her large, but slender index finger, pressed across my face, just before I was swiftly plunged back down deeply into the heated pool!

Diana, instantly raised me back up, and out of the soapy water, only to carry me back and hold me directly in, underneath of the surging flow of the running faucet, ...the harsh blast of cooler water, instantly rinsed away the foamy suds, and swiftly awakened my stagnant brain!

  "All Done!", she announced.

Quickly dropping me into a heavy white bath towel.

I was then squashed up within the thick fluffy folds, and bound within the confines of the absorbent material. The heavy cotton slowly pulled the excess water away, and within a short while of excessive squeezing and rubbing, I was simply dumped, right back out, into the open palms of my new owner...

Unbeknownst to me, she had already walked back into her bedroom, as she was drying me off, ...and as she stepped up to her tall, chest high, dresser; she suddenly released me to stand barefoot and buck naked on the wide open space, I quickly stumbled backward, stepping away from the daunting, cliff-like edge!

As I looked around, attempting to cover up my nakedness, I found that I was standing next to a large plastic model of a shiny black stallion. The molded form was mounted within a heavy base, made up of more of the same color plastic. It appeared that the large horse was rearing up on its hind legs, ...the image was startling, to say the least, from my distorted perspective, and, for me, ...it was 'Larger-than-life', appearing to be at least twelve feet tall!

The huge, towering dresser, stood high above everything else in the room, ...like a high mountain peak, within the giant girl's bedroom. The small, single bed, sitting back against the wall, gave the girls room much more floor space, and she had plenty of room for her favorite pastime, ...Yoga.

A large, brown rubber mat, covered the pink carpeting in the far corner against the exterior wall. A few pillows and a square rubber block was stacked neatly in one corner. A few folded towels were nicely arranged, ...and a small set of plastic coated playing cards were set off to one side, ...it was obvious that space was well used, as the rest of the room was completely clear of any clutter.

The room was very clean and smelled like a fresh ocean breeze. The bed was lifted higher than the standard height, allowing for the straight row of plastic storage boxes hidden underneath, ...I could just barely make out the labels on each one, and it was very apparent that Diana was an extremely well organized young woman.

My attention was quickly shifted back to the teenage giantess, as she dropped something down next to me, I instinctively ducked, throwing my hands up protectively, as Diana intentionally moved closer, and brought her face in directly above me,

  "Here, ...Try those ON, Billy", she said, as if she were merely making a suggestion,

She had removed her heavy purple sweater, and only wore a silken training bra, the white color contrasting against her tan colored complexion, ...her long rope-like pig-tails, dangling about, swinging freely around her shoulders...

Glancing back and forth, between me, and the depths of her top drawer, she continued to retrieve the miniature pieces of clothing and repeatedly threw them into the pile...

  "...and these, too, ...Oh, and maybe, THESE one's, Too!", she continued, as she began to create a huge pile of the miniature articles of tiny sized clothing.

I looked down and watched with sheer amazement, as the pile grew larger and larger, ...it looked like a - 'Yard Sale for Barbie Dolls', and the shocking part was, that, it was All, Girls CLOTHES, ...surely, she didn't expect ME, to wear these things, ...did she?

However, to the contrary, I did see a pair of black nylon shorts that looked like, they might actually fit me, so I stepped over to the pile and picked them up. The material seemed to be so much thicker, to me, ...although, everything seemed to be that way, now, ...though, and I was starting to get accustomed to this fact.

I steadied myself on one foot and awkwardly stepped into the short-shorts, ...I slid them up around me and pulled the waistband up into place.

  "Hey, ...These aren't Too Bad!", I yelled up to my giant owner!

  "See, Billy, ...I told you that you might find something that you could wear, ...it's better than using a piece of toilet tissue, isn't It!", she casually spoke to me, as she continued searching through her dresser drawer,

  "I thought, ...that I had a little pair of 'overalls', that you might like, ...Gosh, I hope that I didn't give them away, with all of my other stuff...", she whispered softly, thinking 'out loud', she mumbled something else, but I couldn't understand what it was...

I suddenly began to feel a bit more comfortable. The pants fit fairly well, although, they were a bit loose, they did make me feel a little more normal.

I stood up a little straighter and began to walk around the pile of clothes, not even considering that this 'girl giant', was still there, tossing more and more clothing into the huge pile...

I had begun to trust her, ...and after she had bathed me, ...and, hadn't done anything to harm me, ...I was beginning to enjoy her company, too. She was just a young girl, and she seemed to be extremely intellectual. Surprisingly, quite understanding with my particular problem as well-

At first, ...I considered that I might be in some real, 'serious trouble',

...after Maxine, had just suddenly decided, and just so casually, given me away to her young daughter, ...thinking those horrible thoughts, that, some youngsters would want to play rough, ...and well, enjoy the idea of being so much more powerful than a fully grown man,

And, ...use that 'Unusual Size Difference' to empower themselves, and well, just blatantly abuse the hell out of me for her own selfish enjoyment!

She was very understanding, though, when I asked her to take me down from the high dresser top and put me down somewhere closer to the floor- (because, I felt just a slight bit awkward, being up so high off the ground,).

She didn't hesitate, and simply picked me up, and carried me over to her Yoga mat and carefully released me, allowing me to stand upon one of her rubber support blocks.

I was suddenly offered up, a tremendous view of this towering teenager, I stood in awe of her magnificent form, as she slowly stood up, and stepped back across the room, walking back over to her dresser drawers.

I was completely unaware, that she had removed her baggy sweatpants, too. And, was now, only wearing a tight pair of high legged thong panties, that were purely made of the finest silk material, ever made,

...her muscular, globes, swelling out from the straining binding of the hem in the back panel, ...her incredible bare body was nearly perfect, and fully displayed before me...

Looking up at her immense figure; I knew that I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts, but, Diana, was just so, ...incredibly beautiful! I hadn't gotten a chance to fully realize this, being so extremely close to her and only seeing her, as this gigantic monster, ...unable to fully appreciate what this gigantic young girl actually looked like...

Seeing her now, ...as a normal sized person would see her; I could only now, fully respect the fact that she was just so extremely, gorgeous!

  "My God, she's amazing!", I said, staring at her like a Deer caught in the head lights, of an oncoming car!


.....


A quiet pecking sound drew our attention toward the door, as Maxine suddenly stepped into Diana's room, appearing as if from out of nowhere, ...the giantess instantly began searching me out, ...her eyes falling onto me, she smiled and seemed to be a bit relieved.

Her towering figure stepping into the room, filling up the doorway and drawing our complete attention. She had just stepped in to inform her daughter, that a couple of her friends were going to stop by for a visit, and, ...Diana, ...was to keep me out of sight, and inside of her room for the duration of the evening,

  " ...and, don't let them see him, either, ...even if they would 'just happen' to, come into your bedroom...".

  "Okay, Mama. I'm going to go to bed early tonight, anyway, ...I've got track practice early tomorrow morning, and, ...I have to be there at six, for the five 'K' run.", she told her Mother.

Even though it was her 'Birthday', tomorrow, she still wanted to participate in all of her sporting activities at school, ...just like her Mother, the young girl wanted to be the best at everything...

  "Okay, Dear. Have a Good Night, ...and sleep well.", the giant woman kissed Diana on the cheek and turned toward me, ...before exiting the girl's room, she stepped over closer to the Yoga mat and squatted down.

Her tremendous body looming before me, in all of its glory, she had changed into a sheer white nightgown, that was almost 'see-through', and her incredibly beautiful, womanly figure, was an amazing sight to behold...

  "Are you getting along any better now, sweety?", she whispered.

I felt my entire body tingling, as a prickling surge of rushing goose bumps coursed up across the entire length of my spine, ... "G'night Billy, I'll see you in the morning, little guy!"

Maxine's smiling face filled my view, then slowly, began to rise up, as she gradually stood back up to her full, standing height, ...simply winking at me, affectionately, ...and blowing me a wet kiss, as if she were just saying goodnight to another of her own children...

...I stood there, ...looking completely dumbfounded, ...as she slowly stepped away, quietly closing the door behind her, vanishing from Diana's bedroom, the gigantic aberration seemed to just fade away...

  "Okay, Billy. We have to find someplace safe, for you to sleep tonight",

...the pretty face of my new owner, lowered down extremely close to me, her sparkling eyes glistening like a pair of polished, dark stones. She lay languorously on her stomach, propping her head up underneath both hands, ...placing the heel of her palms beneath her chin, absentmindedly looking up, her eyes wondering, as if in deep thought.

I looked down along the side of her glorious body. Her bare skin smoothly spreading along her magnificent female figure; the long, length. Completely Incredible!

Bending both of her legs at the knees, just to casually uplift her bare feet. Diana's tremendous thighs slightly straining, as she began randomly flexing, so slowly, she started pumping her beautiful thighs.

Her legs, slightly swelling with immeasurable power, the giant girl began randomly alternating her legs, as she allowed her high-arched feet to sway around, drifting freely above her butt, unconsciously, wriggling her toes and flexing her ankles.

In an arcing motion, ...Diana's creamy bare feet, lazily began free floating around above her perfectly rounded dairy aire', ...rotating her ankles in a slow relaxing rolling motion, ...that I couldn't even attempt to pull my eyes away from, ...her smooth, glorious legs, were simply amazing!

Feeling a bit more relaxed and somewhat, at ease, ...I decided to strike up a conversation with this beauty, and see what I could find out about her Mother, ...I wanted to know if I had any chance at all of persuading either one of these two giant females, to get me to a hospital somewhere, and get me some help with this 'Little' problem that I seemed to be having...

Although, looking at this incredible giant girl, lying there outstretched before me, It was extremely difficult to concentrate on what I was trying to say, ...my mind was tattered, and I couldn't even begin to form a simple question,


I stammered as I began to speak, and my voice felt strained. I felt that awkward feeling, suddenly returning, and I knew that I might as well just forget it for now, ...and just see what Diana was going to do with me...