- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here, we find Thomas finally arriving at Amy's place...












'DaiOnna'








Later, on that same night...

Thomas Speedman thought that he had just barely escaped a great injustice, somehow...

He'd been granted a reprieve and given a chance to go to this doctor instead of getting slapped with a long prison sentence; avoiding Maxine's hasty decision to place him into the hands of Angela Cooper - was apparently his second opportunity to thank his lucky stars.

Maxine had taken him back into her storage room and placed him down into a large wire cage. About a half an hour later, she returned and quickly took him back out again, ...stuffing him into her breast pocket - she gathered up some more of her stuff and took him with her when she finally locked up her office and headed for the elevators...

...not that it would have been so bad - but, considering the alternative, ...the last minute change in plans, had been the most fantastic turn of events, ...or so he thought...



"'Amanda Prodowsky'" - ...the name-plate, on the front of Maxine's receptionist's desk, boldly stood out in his mind. He remembered her as she was when he had first walked into the waiting room of Dr. Maxine Harrison's Psychology office.

Standing up behind the counter, she looked so very beautiful. Tall and blonde, wearing a short skirt over top of a form fitted pair of black leggings, ...her larger than average bosom perfectly filling out the front of her colorful blouse.

Almost half of her long blonde hair pulled back and braided into a tight weave. The rest pulled up into a slight bun, with the braided portion coiled around the outside of the bun; an intricately designed weave forming into the likes of a Golden Tiara, ...she had a few sparkling glass jewels pinned inside for a finishing touch.

  "God, ...she is so beautiful!", Thomas thought. "At my size now, ...oh, God."

...


Maxine pulled in next to Amy's parking space and shut her car off. Looking over at her tiny passenger laying on the seat, she smiled down at him, softly giggling.

  "Look who's fallen asleep", She chuckled, her pussy tingled as she inspected his tiny naked figure; gently reaching over, she brushed a single fingertip across the side of his bare thigh.

She wondered how anyone could possibly fall asleep, whenever they were small enough to fall down in-between the cushions of the seat and get lost, ...or get squashed by some giant person suddenly sitting on top of him!

Thomas was different though, ...he seemed to be, just a little fascinated with this new situation. Maxine wondered if somehow, on some level, he actually 'enjoyed' being so small... Sure, he acted terrified whenever she was handling him, but Maxine could sense that he had become more than slightly intrigued by all of this attention...

Giggling at his delayed jerking reaction, she paused for a moment before slightly touching his leg again. Thomas jumped, awkwardly rolling over on the seat, groaning - he lifting up his head - mumbling something that she couldn't quite understand, he started looking all around.


  "If he was getting a kick out of this, ...he wouldn't be enjoying himself for much longer", she thought. If he only knew what was about to happen to him, he would have been begging, to go back to Angela and throw himself at her feet!


Amy had a kink, as well - only, it wasn't something that only pertained to the giantess fetish. There was something about being the 'Dominant Female' that really fascinated her sexual imagination, ...her inner desires were something that was quite rare for such a beautiful young lady.

For her, it was such an incredible 'turn on' to fantasize about actually becoming a real giant; or having a shrunken man to torture, and/or abuse, however she pleased. For the tiny 'victim', though... Well, they wouldn't find it very entertaining, at all...


Unless, of course, if they had some type of syndrome, like Stockholm, or a mixture of that and an extremely submissive sexual desire, ...where they could easily allow the giant woman to do anything that they wanted with them, even swallow them alive - and, actually enjoy being devoured by her!


Amy liked to watch videos that were supposed to fall into that very specific niche, a fetish within the fetish. An extremely unique flavor of the genre. Actual 'Vore' was simply not enough, though... she didn't want to devour the little male, ...she wanted to slowly suffocate him inside her panties.

Keeping him trapped inside her sweltering hot underwear, "Oh, the feeling of his desperate struggling as he fought for air between her sweaty butt cheeks", ...making him stay right between her thighs as she crossed her legs and squeezed the air from his tiny lungs... Oh, yes... the feeling of having such power over this tiny, living person - a real man - trapped between her smooth thighs. His life, totally in her hands, completely vulnerable to her whim, she could crush him into a fine paste with just a simple squeeze...

-

Maxine thought that it would be the most interesting way to allow her the chance to actually live out her fantasies with someone who actually needed to be taught a cruel lesson...
-


Confused, and still groggy, Tom slowly remembered where he was...

  "Wakey wakey, we're here", Maxine teasingly announced.

Wrapping her fingers around him, she smoothly scooped him up and gently held him within her hand. Lifting him up to her face she opened her hand and allowed him to sit in the center of her palm. Puckering her lips, she blew him a soft kiss, before carefully dropping him into her open front shirt pocket.

The sight of Maxine's huge lips - right in front of his face, suddenly awakening a rush of cold adrenaline. A jolt of fear coursing throughout every nerve; just managing to barely catch a glimpse of his surroundings, before she casually released her fingers and let him drop down into the softness of her right breast pocket.

Instantly surrounded by the warmth and soothing softness within this giant woman's pocket. Suddenly, he was feeling a little more than just 'comfortable'.

The large cotton shirt smelled clean and dry. The tightly stitched bottom seam felt cramped around his feet; he had to turn them awkwardly out to the sides in an attempt to stand upright and peek out over the edge. The large wall of intruding breast, pressing firmly against his back.

The heavy weighted bouncing motion compressed against him, suddenly lifting as she got out of the car and stood up to close the door, ...Wham!

The shifting sway, along with the forward motion pressing him back against her, drawing his tiny figure back into the huge 'bra-less' breast, Tom could barely see where she was going for all the bouncing, but whenever she suddenly stopped and stood still, ...he could see the huge form of an enormous doorway.

Maxine's right fist, lightly tapped against the wooden frame around the huge apartment door. Within a few seconds, the door swiftly swung inward. Sweeping open and instantly revealing the depth of Ms. Prodowsky's lair, ...the brighter light inside - and the sudden appearance of the beautiful, young mother, nearly took Tom's breath away - as she excitedly opened the door and hurried them to come inside,

  "God, I thought you'd never get here!", she said. Stepping back from the doorway, "C'mon in, hurry up, ...get in here!"

  "I had to finish up with Ms. Cooper's second visit before locking up the office", Maxine said. "Sorry I kept you waiting for so long".


Maxine walked into the front room and stepped back, as Amy shut the door. Stepping to the side across the room, she stood next to the coffee table, holding her right hand - protectively - over her shirt pocket.

  "Oh, that's okay. I'm just glad that you're finally here.", Amy whispered. Her eyes sparkling, showing that she was swelling with a bit of excitement. "We have to be very quiet, though, Jazzy's asleep in her bedroom and she has school in the morning"

Amy locked the door, turning back around to face Maxine, "...we can talk in the kitchen".


Wearing a tightly fitted, well-worn pair of gray sweatpants with a loose - baggy - tee-shirt, her hair wrapped up in a large pink bath towel; Amanda looked as though she had just gotten out of the shower. Padding her bare feet across the carpeted living room, she silently stepped toward her kitchenette.

Stepping smoothly through the room, she quietly led Maxine, and her tiny passenger, into her dining room,

  "Those two lawyers, on the seventeenth floor...", Amy started to say, before Maxine swiftly interjected, " ...Melanie, and Twinkie? Yeah?"

  "Well, ...I saw them with one of the janitors, ...and, he was...", Amy held up her right hand - using her thumb and index finger - in a pinching motion - she roughly displayed about four inches of measurement-- "Tiny", she urgently said.

  "They've probably captured both of them - at the same time!"


Stopping to remove the towel from around her head, while standing next to her stove, she swiftly folded the large pink towel and dropped it onto the edge of her table.

  "By the way that she was handling him, she's probably had him for quite some time.", she added - as the freshly washed hair fell down around her shoulders, ...bouncing with such spring, that it almost looked like a golden wave splashing around her head.

Stepping over to her table, pulling out one of her kitchen chairs, Amy offered Maxine a seat. Then stepping around to the other side to sit down across from her. Suddenly noticing that the pretty Asian doctor, protectively had her right hand up - overshadowing her left breast pocket.

With a wide-eyed look of fascination, Maxine's tiny passenger was fully engaged in the act of peeking out over the top of her breast pocket, ...desperately trying to see in-between the giant doctor's guarding fingers.

Noticing the tiny head - sticking out, ...a slow smile gradually formed on Amy's face. She leaned in closer, getting a better look at the tiny man; scrutinizing his facetiously awkward placement within the small skirt pocket on the front of Maxine's blouse.

Maxine noticed, returning the smile, she looked down - affectionately, glancing down into her pocket at the top of Tom's tiny head.

Slowly removing her hand, she turned her shoulder towards the center of the table, positioning her body so that her little 'stowaway', was much easier to see.

  "Oh, I see that you've noticed my little 'Pocket-Pal'!", Maxine whispered. "He's been sleeping in the car on the way over", she said, slightly giggling. " ...so, he might be a little grumpy."

Amy leaned in closer, bringing her face forward to get a better look at the tiny naked man. Flashing her best smile, she blinked, ...her freshly washed hair glistening like golden strands of wet silk.

  "Oh, ...is 'That', for Me?"

The room grew eerily silent. Tom could just barely hear Maxine's huge heart, thudding within the wall of her chest. He suddenly felt like, he could actually 'feel', the heavy presence of Amy's piercing blue eyes.

He had to pull himself together, when he looked up and stared directly into her amazingly beautiful face - so large, it was like looking up at one of those highway billboard signs...

Revealing her pretty smile, her perfect teeth slightly showing; her blushing high-cheek bones highlighting her shimmering blue eyes... they seemed to draw him right into them.

  "Hello, little Thomas.", she said. Raising a single eyebrow. Softly whispering - so quietly, that it sounded like a strong ocean breeze softly blowing through the edges of a huge patch of dry grass.

  "Did you come all the way over here just to be with little old, ...Me?", she playfully asked.

Shifting her head to the side, while slightly rolling her shoulders, she slowly swung her head around and threw her long hair around behind her right shoulder, allowing the left side to fall all the way down in front.

Maxine chuckled, as she felt the tiny man squirming around against her hard nipple. His tiny feet stepping around inside the tight pocket - the tingling - tickling sensation, had made its way from all the way down below her belt, all the way up to her breasts, both her nipples as hard as bullets, ...her fingers slowly reaching up to unbutton the next two buttons down, allowing for a little more air to get between her boobs.

At the same time, slackening the pocket that held her little prisoner. Tom felt the taut seam becoming saggier, and he had grab onto the top edge to keep from falling down into the pocket.


Just then, a set of large fingers wrapped around the outside of the shirt, and crushed the pocket all around him - trapping him inside - completely unable to see, or hear what was happening...

He could hear Maxine's voice vibrating within her chest, but he couldn't understand what she was saying, ...she must have been talking to Amy about something that she didn't want him to hear.


A long moment passed before he was suddenly released and Maxine's large fingers quickly returned to reach inside and conformingly squeeze up around his naked figure.

The next thing he knew, he was laying spread out, pinned down and surrounded by several large female fingertips! Amy's large hands flew around above - using short strips of masking tape - she effectively secured his wrists and ankles, fastening him down 'spread eagle' in the center of her kitchen table!

Maxine looked on - extremely focused, watching with fascination, while easily holding the little man down with a single finger; Amy swiftly strapped him down, allowing Maxine to remove her finger from his chest to prevent him from squirming.

Tom was stuck there in between them both - the giant female faces, flanking him on each side - looking down upon him with a strong look of dominant passion, ...aroused and hungry eyes - watching him; without regard to his measly struggling.

Maxine smiled, blinking quickly she lowered her hand down between her legs. Releasing a long, slow breath, ...she moved her fingertips over her crotch. Watching intently as Amy started to remove her sweatpants...

  "I wonder if anyone else other than them was affected that day?", Amy asked her.

  "I don't know, but - if there were - I'm sure that the girl's basketball team had already captured them before anyone else noticed"

  "God, just thinking about it, makes me so horny. ...already, my panties are so wet! I mean - just look-at-'em' _ I just want to 'Squash Him!'", Amy said. "I am going to - 'So, enjoy this!"


Maxine started rubbing her fingers more vigorously, opening her legs wider, she slunk down in her chair and lowered herself. Amy, stripped off her pants and was now standing there with only the oversized tee-shirt draped around her hips like an extremely short mini-skirt.

Taking a wider stance, slowly shifting her hips, reaching her hand down between her thighs, she slowly began rubbing her muff. Moaning with arousal and tilting her head back she released a long, drawn out sound of feminine pleasure.

Her huge towering figure, looming above the table, cast a long shadow over the tiny male captive, ...Tom had stopped struggling and was now sporting a full woody - his eyes locked onto the towering blonde giantess. Her voice drawing his full attention,

  "Oh, I just want 'Crush Him' right now!", Amy said. "I think I want to sit on him, ...I want to feel him under me"

Stepping up onto her chair, carefully climbing up, she placed her right foot down next to him. Then shifting her weight, she suddenly brought her other foot up. With a heavy thumping sound, she was suddenly standing directly over him, ...straddling him in the center of her table.

As her full weight born down, the vibration coursing across the surface like a mild quake, ...shaking from the massive weight, she gained her balance. Thomas trembling with fear, looked up at the gigantic towering figure of this magnificent goddess!


Maxine was rubbing faster, now. Watching closely as the tall blonde slowly removed her shirt and casually dropped it away, ...now standing completely naked, she slowly began caressing her breasts - slowly shifting her hips - swaying gradually around, in a long, slow circle, ...her dripping pussy floating right over the little man.

Bending her knees she started to lower herself over him. Her wide set hips tightening, as she gradually came closer. The tremendous thighs flexing - swelling up, as she lowered herself slowly over him.

Tom's cock stood throbbing and twitching, the sheer sight of her standing directly above him, sent a chill of overwhelming fear. He felt as though his entire body was about to be squashed!

She was simply huge! She had to weigh thousands of tons, and, ...she was about to crush him, but yet - his cock was twitching - solid as a rock!

The table shifted, as she slightly adjusted her feet; moving them closer to her little prisoner. Her toes wriggling attentively as she slowly uplifted her heels.

Slowly bringing her huge butt down and squatting directly over him, ...the unbelievable sight of her tremendous crotch floating just above him!


Tom suddenly terrified, completely overshadowed by the enormous ceiling of Amy's massive body, he began struggling wildly! Jerking around in an awful attempt to try to get free, ...the tape held firmly as he tried as hard as he could.

Jerking his wrists with all of his strength, he felt the tape around his right hand tearing loose.

His ankles wouldn't budge, ...the tape held fast. He just managed to get his right arm free, as he pulled it back and propped himself up on his elbow. Looking out across the table top, he saw Maxine watching from beyond the edge.

Smirking, she gasped with a sudden breath - gritting her teeth, she smiled, "Crush Him!"


Amy's large feet flanking him on each side - the heels uplifted - her toes compressing - the balls pressing down - bearing her full weight, ...the curvature within the high-arching soles smoothly displaying an unimaginable force.

The tremendous strength; the massive power - within those large and beautiful feet, easily large enough to crush his entire body, ...just by simply, resting down upon him.



Con't next chapter.

.