- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thomas begins to wonder if he'll ever see the light of day, and get away from these giant bitches.












'DaiOnna'












Having no idea of the actual effect it had upon him, as she took him into her hot wet mouth. Angela simply couldn't help herself... Her overzealous actions brought about by the fact that she could do anything she wanted with him, and he couldn't do anything about it!

The slightly overweight blonde had nearly suffocated him. And, she was completely unaware of how close she had come, ...just simply giving him a playful little kiss; she really had no intention of harming him.

She didn't want to hurt the little mini-man, ...she was just simply trying to show him a bit of affection... giving him a little smooch. She loved the way that he resisted. He was just so, ...helpless!

Leaning forward, she smiled down at him and softly whispered,

"M'm, I think, ... that I'll call you Mister Yum yum. I don't like 'Tom', so from now on your name is Mr. Yum Yum"



She began to consider how useful this tiny man could be. Especially around the house, in the privacy of her own apartment, ...she could use him for so many things!

...cleaning her ears out, removing unwanted hair from hard to reach places.

Massaging her chubby toes, individually painting each one of her nails. Making him crawl into her mouth and floss her teeth, or force him to brush her tongue.

Using him, to do such things that only someone of his mini-size could actually do, ...crawling underneath large appliances to retrieve lost coins or fallen earrings. Oh yes, he could be extremely helpful for all sorts of things!

She could take him to work with her, make him stay inside one of her shoes. Hidden beneath her desk, nobody would know that he was down there, massaging her feet as she sat at the computer.


...



Mr. Speedman carefully opened up his eyes. They were burning with the sting of Angela's slippery spit. The skin on his face felt scorched and irritated.

Coughing, and nearly gagging, Tom smelled of rotting organic waste; lingering within the leftover essence of the giant blondes half-digested stomach contents.

He felt like his entire head had been double-dipped into a five-gallon bucket of rotten garbage. The acidic fumes burned his nose, he coughed and spit, wiping away some of the giantess' excessive slobber.


Using the back of his wrists, and his hands, he attempted to clear the sticky smear away. The smelly fluid was drying quickly, caking up and forming a fine paste all over his face and head. His fingers were sticking together and his hair was standing straight up.

He slowly felt the blood returning to his legs -- instantly realizing, just how easily this giant female behemoth, could have crushed him inside her single hand and simply swallowed him alive!

Nervously, he tried to avoid her large glaring eyes. Looking around, he pretended not to notice her. Glancing up across her wide thigh, he quickly wiped his hands off on her dry pants leg.


...


Now, with this miniature little man sitting naked on her wide denim-clad leg, she felt herself becoming more and more aroused; ...she felt empowered. Simply allowing him the freedom to sit there upon her smooth thigh without feeling repulsed by the simple fact that he was a naked man - and, he was not only touching her, but he was sitting on her leg!

The effect that she was experiencing, was nothing like she had ever felt before, her legs were tingling and her pussy was soaking wet, ...she felt a heated wave of pleasure sweeping up through her lower body.

To connect this to any one person, was something very different for her. Angela had come to despise most all men, and for her to have any sexual feelings toward him was nearly as shocking for her, ...as it was for him...



Just as Maxine had done - Angela sat watching him as he sat there on her knee.

She smiled. Her face filled with a look of complete satisfaction. She was becoming more at ease with this uncomfortable situation, and... with him... being so extremely vulnerable, and so easily controlled. She felt her pulse racing. Her hands, slightly trembling.

She had been so fascinated by his mere size, alone. But now, that was changing into a look of slight amusement!

Her wide smile, grew even wider as she watched him nervously trying to conceal the fact that he was wiping his hands on her pants.


Tilting her head to the side, trying to contain her laughter. Just a slight jiggle slipped out as she covered her mouth, her belly shook and her breasts bounced as she attempted to control herself from bursting into a fit of girlish giggling...



...



Maxine stood up to stretch her legs. Still holding her little pussy. She could feel the little feline squirming around inside her hand. She didn't want to frighten him inside of her enclosed fist, ...so she decided to take him back into the storage room and put him inside one of the open cages.

She needed to check on her other subjects as well, and she excused herself from Angela and slowly stepped around behind the couch.

"I'll be right back, Angela, I'm going to see if I can find something to put this little thing in."
Angela nodded in response, but her full attention was completely drawn to this amazing little figure sitting astride her left thigh.

Standing behind the couch, Maxine paused for a moment, she happened to think about her email messages. She decided to take a moment and give it a quick look. Stepping over to her desk, she dropped the little cat into her skirt pocket and leaned down to take a quick look at her emails.


She opened her laptop and typed in her password - 'D I A N A'.

Clicking the icon for her email she waited for it to open up. Then, she quickly clicked the 'next' button. Several messages popped up. The first was from her assistant , Amy.


__________________________________________________________________________
@Maxine, URGENT MESSAGE- we need to talk. I've some "info" about those two lawyers in the building, 'Kershaw and Jackson'. I think that I know what happened to those two missing men from housekeeping. I'm waiting for you to stop by tonight, doesn't matter how late, I'll be waiting up for you. Pls bring T.S. I can't wait to see him again!
.__________________________________________________________________________



After reading Amy's urgent message, she remembered what the two of them had discussed earlier that day. Amy wanted to keep little Mr.Thomas, for herself. She had begged Maxine for the little criminal. Maxine hadn't really given it all that much thought, though, not really thinking that any particular one of them could possibly make any difference.

She had been so caught up in perfecting the shrinking process, configuring the exact amount of chemical dosage to work on a single subject, (and, shrinking two more victims just to test out her theory) - that Amy's preferred choice, of the tiny prisoners, just hadn't really occurred to her as anything of any real importance...

"Amy actually wanted little 'Yum-Yum' all for herself...", Maxine thoughtfully reconsidered.

She, herself, couldn't really see any difference in any of them. The only man she had any real compassion for was Billy Little. All the rest were just 'Little Men' - they're all the same, ...but, being shrunken down into little playthings, made them even more inadequate...

She felt a pang of guilt when she considered what had happened to Billy, though - and, for someone like him, he didn't really deserve being subjected to any of this...

"Oh Well, she would just simply have to grab another one for Angela to use.", she thought.

However, she couldn't show her inside the back room and, she didn't want her to know about the fact that she had several more of them imprisoned back there inside of wire cages designed to keep little rodents like Tiny Hamsters, or Gerbils.


Maxine 'logged off', closing her laptop, she stood up and spun around on the balls of her feet. Holding her single hand over the pocket on her skirt that held the tiny Cat, she softly patted it comfortingly, ..as she casually walked back over to the couch.

"I'm sorry about this, Angela. But, It seems that I've made a bit of a mix-up?", Maxine cleared her throat.

"Before I allow this to go any further, Mr. Thomas here has already been spoken for by another client. We'll have to replace him with another one.", Maxine attempted to explain her intentions.

"Aw, Why? I thought that he was, ...going home with me?", Angela inquired with a frown and a look of confusion. "I don't mean to be a 'spoilsport', but, I thought that he was the perfect solution for me!"


"After observing the two of you interacting, I think that I have one that'll be a much better fit.", she reached down, casually removing Mr. Yum yum/Thomas Speedman, from Angela's leg.


Maxine held Thomas up next to her chest. Holding him firmly in her right hand, she snuggled his face into her left breast.

"I'll just go back and get the one that I should have previously selected for you." Turning away, she squeezed the little man a bit tighter,

"C'mon Mr.Speedman. You're not getting off that easy. Angela here, wouldn't be the type of woman to keep you in line. But, we both know, exactly what type of woman you need? Right?"


.

TBC, I thought that I had better just go ahead and post this now...



Chapter End Notes:

Loved all the suggestions in the recent reviews! Although, ...I can't really say what will actually happen in the coming chapters, but, ...as Jessi Jackson used to say, "Keep Hope Alive!"