- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was done quicker than what I normally do, ...so, I thought that I'd just go ahead and post it!  Thanks for all of the reviews guys! Really, I get a real kick from hearing your thoughts and suggestions.  I'll try and work all of them in, (If it works out so that it doesn't take away from the plot) so, expect to see some of your ideas... 


 

 

 



'Dai Onna'



Chapter 38 ~ 'Air Tight' continued from chapter 37





 

 



The humongous size of it, ...Is, ... just, so 'freaking' incredible!




  It's so hard to comprehend my dire situation; hopelessly stuck, (so tightly) down between these gigantic female muscles. The massive proportions of her glorious butt - so majestically beautiful. So smooth and shapely, and yet, at the same time, so dangerously gigantic.

It just doesn't make any sense... In my worst nightmares, I could have never imagined such a strange and precarious situation. This beautiful nightmare has become my new reality.

Something else that just doesn't seem possible, is that she could have such a precise muscle control. Being that these two matching twin globes are just two simple muscles.

However, her acute ability to flex her cheeks with that 'power-house' of tremendous strength, and control the amount of pressure - so effortlessly - has shown me that she could easily flatten my entire body like a little bug!

On the other hand, she can just as easily torment me, by playfully teasing me with just the right amount of pressure.

The sheer size of this magnificent woman's ass is just so, ...so, completely unimaginable and she has such delicate control of every little movement.


...


  As I struggle to breathe and stay alive between these monstrous mounds - I've discovered that there's a small amount of flab in the lowest portion, (and thankfully) from my imprisoned position inside these large panties - she doesn't seem to have any control over.

When she teasingly squashes her cheeks together in a full-on clamping force - I can allow myself to sink down in-between those soft lower cheeks and manage to avoid most of the debilitating pressure.

  Although, when she rolls over, that's no longer the case...

  Lying on her belly with her knees slightly spread, her large body directly on top of me; she playfully picks up her feet and sways them around just above her butt.

Randomly, and unexpectedly, crushing her dimpled cheeks together with such overwhelming force that I'm squished down so hard, pressed so tightly - that I'm slipping free of those biting smooth-skin lips. Ejected from within the vise-like grips - and popping out like a purple grape/ ....left hugging her immense butt-crack like a tiny little mountain climber, ascending the tight space between two matching walls; clinging to a huge, rounded gulch on the face of some strange alien mountain side.

The sheer force of her incredible squeeze causing her entire body to tremble. Her soft apple bottom, ...becoming a rock hard, dimple covered, muscle mass vibrating with overwhelming power...

Her shameless giggling resounds from above, reminding me that she isn't nearly finished torturing me, yet ...she casually swings her bare feet around in a lazy circle and bounces them against the sides of her hips as she casually lies on her huge bed.

Taunting me, Amy employees her curious nature and begins to show off her innate abilities. Simply 'twitching' the individual muscles. She starts out with her left cheek, ...just on her left side - she bounces it against me -flexing- and instantly pushing me over into the softer right side.

Twitching in a twerking fashion - flexing the right side so taut, she traps me in-between them! I kick and scream, and she slowly releases her hold, ...the right side starts to casually twerk and I'm pressed back toward the left, ...she playfully giggles, and I'm tossed upward and caught between her over-heated glutes. Clamping shut around me with such force that all of my breath is swiftly squished out!

She snickers with delight, as she begins to start all over again, ...gradually speeding up and using more and more aggressiveness - flipping my naked little body back and forth like a sweaty little ping-pong ball!

The g-string pulls tighter and I'm drawn into her. Her heavy globes are covered in a moist dewy sweat. The tightness so snug that I'm nearly smothering between her massive glutes.

Amy chuckles with an evil laugh, as she pulls gently on the g-string and forces me deeper inside. Her little game, consuming all of my energy and strength, barely taking any extra effort on her part, but a slight two finger tug at the back of her frilly pink thong - effortlessly, dragging her tiny male prisoner right back into her most sensitive area.

Flexing her right cheek, I'm jerked to one side, bumping me over into the relaxed left globe. The left cheek twitches, tightening up, and the right side becomes soft - I'm bumped back and forth; left - right -left - right - and then, suddenly squashed tightly within a firm grasp.

The surge of supreme power so effortlessly executed, ...while she rests on her elbows and twirls two fingers around a wisp of her blonde hair. I'm completely helpless within her powerful trap. The greasy coating, of a warm slippery sweat, keeps me from getting a hand hold. I can't do anything to prevent myself from succumbing to her playful whims. She bounces her hips and giggles, laughing at my desperate wriggling... My wild struggling must be tickling her sensitive skin...


...


  I awaken cold and naked, lying in a large white basin. The buzzing sound of an electric motor catches my attention. A stiff wind flowing across the room, creating an unpleasant chill down my spine. A shiver sweeps over my naked skin. I look up and feel the cooler outside air.

  Rubbing my eyes and straining my sore muscles, I awkwardly try to get to my feet.

Across the room I catch movement in the corner of my eye, ...it's her, she's standing up with one foot on top of the toilet seat. Still completely naked, Amy is bending down to run a small electric razor over her smooth bare legs.

I watch with a strange fascination, her tall athletic figure standing before me, only a short distance away, ...she hasn't yet realized that I'm awake and watching her.

Barely able to see out of the huge sink bowl, I stand up and back up as far as I can. Leaning against the cold porcelain wall, suddenly realizing that I'm free of the giant panties.

My ankle is still very sore, but I can walk without much pain. I look back toward the giant blonde with overwhelming trepidation. She seems to be blissfully enjoying herself with me as her miniature prisoner.

Softly humming an eerie little melody - her soft, feminine voice, amplified within the bright tile walls. The upbeat manner in which she moves her body; bouncing in rhythm to her simple little tune, reflecting her present state of sweet satisfaction.

The sound of her humming sending a chill down my spine; she has been enjoying herself. left here inside this bathroom sink basin - with no possible way to get out on my own. She could put me in any number of places, with little regard for my well being and there was absolutely nothing that I could do about it...

This feeling of complete despair was becoming far worse when I began to wonder if I would ever get away from her. Amy seemed to be such a nice person - given my first impression - but, I now realized that she could do anything she wanted with me, and she was starting to realize that too!

I didn't trust her any longer. She had given me to her daughter and didn't even seem to care what that little girl did to me! I was extremely lucky that nothing really happened while she was playing with me, ...she could have easily killed me - or worse, crippled me for life by little more than a simple accident...

I had to find some way to get away from here before Amy got completely out of control; my own fear of what she could possibly do to me was eating me up inside, and the more that I thought about it the worse it was!

I looked up at the shiny chrome faucet sticking out over the sink. It was the only way to get out, and it was way too high for me. There was no way to reach it, and I couldn't even attempt to try and jump for it with my ankle being so sore.

The sudden movement from the beautiful goddess distracted me away from my thoughts - her large ominous shadow swept over the sink basin, casting the entire bowl into a dimmer light.

Catching my breath in my throat, I huddle down next to the drain and shrink away from her glorious image, ...her wet blonde hair clings to her neck and shoulders. She fills up the sky above me, simply by leaning down over the counter top.

  "Well, well, well, I see that you're up on your feet again?", she smiles, whispering down into the huge bowl.

  "How's my little PET doing?", lowering her face down directly above the sink.

I cowered down, and hold up my hands protectively - attempting to guard against her.

The huge advancing being, slowly growing larger as she lowers her face down closer to me.

  "Aw, so pitiful. Look at you, such a defenseless little thing. I'll bet that you're wondering what I'm going to do to you next, aren't you, Billy?"

Folding her forearms across the front of the sink, she rests her bare breasts on top of them and squashes them down slightly, casually bending forward and looking down intimidatingly into my entrapment.

I flinch, as she quickly reaches over to the faucet and pushes down the plunger. Plugging up the sink drain, and watching my confused reaction. Amy softly giggles, slowly turning the hot water on.

A small stream of clear water begins to form a puddle around my feet. I feel the cooler sensation, before it has a chance to heat up - I cross my arms and shiver from the icy chill, ...Amy giggles again, fluttering her lashes innocently.

Her beautiful eyes sparkling with delight, amused at my reaction to her domineering presence. My hopeless situation has become even more intimidating as I begin to realize what she is about to do...

Her warm breath suddenly flows all around me - she has cupped her hands around her mouth and starts blowing a blast of warm breath,

  'Whoosh' -   "Don't worry Billy - it will warm up in just a few minutes"


  I feel her warm breath and the scent of it nearly causes me to faint - instant tingling sensations course across my bare skin. I huddle down and watch her huge face floating directly above. She seems to be delighted to watch me cowering before her.

I feel the water quickly rising up around my knees, and I stand up and wade over closer. My frustration begins to compound and I decide to try and let her know how I feel about all of this.

Although my anger has gotten me into trouble a few times before, I feel an instant rush of adrenaline. I look straight at her large face and suddenly find my voice.

  "What are you doing? You don't have to treat me like this, Amy!"

    "Oh?", she pulls her head back slightly. "And, why NOT?"

  "Because you know, that this isn't right!", I yell up directly into her eyes.

    "So What? You're all dirty now. So, I'm going to get you all cleaned up. I've made you all sweaty and nasty, ...and, you don't think that I'm going to play with a stinky little man, do you?"

  "Just Stop It, Amy!", I scream. "I can wash my own body. I'm not stupid, just very tiny!"

Amy smiles, swiftly reaching over to adjust the water temperature. Turning on the cold - she places her fingertip under the faucet and feels it - causing the overflow to splatter all over me, I throw my hands up to cover myself, but I still get completely soaked before she can pull her finger away.

  "Oop's! Sorry, Billy. I keep forgetting how ridiculously small you are!"

    "C'mon. You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

  "NO!", she snaps. "I didn't, but, ...I can splash you if I want to. Do you want me to splash you again?"

Suddenly I'm getting drenched with the over-spray from her index finger. She simply holds the tip of her fingernail directly inside the flow and tilts it in the right direction - I try and step away but the water level is now up around my waist.

  "Ha ha, ...I've got you!", she squeals. "Here, want some soap?"

Next, she squirts a large glob of liquid soap all over my head and chest. I fall backward into the water and quickly try and wipe it away.

The next thing I know, I feel her giant fingers smoothly wrapping around me and gently closing up, I feel her hand take me sideways, then shifting and carrying me backward - taking me straight back underneath the powerful force of the giant sink faucet!

I cough and spit, trying to keep the blast from getting into my nose and mouth. Amy's childish giggling explodes directly above me, ...I squirm around inside her fist and the large smooth appendages swiftly close up around me - holding me more tightly and forcing me to endure the full force of the water jet!

Attacking me with two extremely agile fingertips, her large thumb pad clamped over my thigh, she effortlessly keeps my naked body where she wants it - adjusting her grasp and spreading the soap all around - I'm instantly lathered up and completely covered in a huge cloud of foam!

    "Amy, I can't see!", I scream out.

The potent soap suds burning my eyes and getting into my mouth, I cough and splutter, spitting and gagging!

  "Aw, what's wong wittle buggy?    Billie boy, doesn't like taking baths?", her voice purring like a huge kitten.

She closes her fingers more tightly and turns me upside down. Shifting her thumbs around over my waist, the large soft pad squashes my cock and balls and works them around in a back and forth massaging motion.

I have turned back around and my legs are swiftly spread wide. Amy's clamping fingertips quickly adjust, and I feel my growing erection being pinched up between her finger and thumb!

      "Amy, please, DON'T DO THIS!




Chapter End Notes:

...the next chapter will be a few days away.  Butt, It'll be a raunchy one!  ;`)