- Text Size +








'Dai on' na'










"Now, let's get into bed, and try and get some sleep, okay Sweetie. You can play with your car in the morning.", Amy said.

Trying to maintain her motherly role, standing dominantly, with her feet wide apart, ...her hands on her hips, her well-developed butt, prominently rounding out from behind.


Jazzy hopped into the center of her bed and giggled. Holding her favorite stuffed animal, a rabbit, affectionately called, 'Jack', - a large, pink, fluffy thing, - that she slept with every night. She held it awkwardly, with her arm wrapped around its neck, ...it's legs dangling around loosely as she crawled beneath the covers and wriggled into her pillow.

"Where's Billy going to sleep?", she asked her mother.

Amy stood next to her daughter's bed. Wearing a white cotton bathrobe that barely reached her knees, along with a large, over-sized pair of fluffy white slippers.

She looked like one of those old-time movie posters, featuring the 'lonely' but extremely horny, housewife; the only thing missing was that she didn't have any large round curlers in her hair...


"I'm going to let him sleep in my room sweetie, ...with me, he's not feeling very well, and I'm going to make sure that he's okay before I go to bed.", she said, slowly squatting down beside her daughter.

"I sure hope that he's feeling better by tomorrow. I want to play with him, more, ...and, I wanted to let him ride in my RC Car!"

"I don't know about that, Jazzy. You'll have to ask him, first, and see if he really wants to. He might not feel like doing anything for a few days, ...you'll have to wait and see, alright?"


.....


I listened, intently, as this beautiful giant woman put her giant daughter to bed for the night. Although just slightly muffled, I could plainly hear everything that the two of them were saying, ...being just close enough, that I thought that I could smell the fresh, warm scent, of the little girl's shampoo.

The bright, bedroom light, inside Jazzy's bedroom, barely allowed a slight glow to break through the stretchy underwear. I wriggled around and adjusted my position; getting my face turned away from the soft outer area around her most sensitive spot.

The tight fitting, underwear, that held me bound to her enormous body, kept me firmly positioned directly between her huge, inner thighs. I was starting to become accustomed to the heated space. My naked skin sealed tightly against hers. Although this whole ordeal was quite overwhelming, there was a strange, comforting sensation about it, ...I somehow felt safe. ...like I belonged here...

Whenever the giant blonde moved, I was firmly squeezed off to one side or the other. Depending on which way she allowed me to remain, I usually found myself lying on my back, in the 'hammock-like' pouch. Perfectly centered in the middle of the double-layered, reinforced crotch panel.

Casually pressing her fingers along my back, she easily placed my body where she wanted it, ...I felt her sharp fingernails stabbing into my butt...

The slippery warmth of her giant pussy, constantly pressing against me, completely filling up the entire front section of the lacy black panties.

Her tremendous thighs, working together so perfectly. She walked through the hallway leading back to her bathroom. Her magnificent glutes, so powerful - wobbling slightly,

...her hips gently swaying - the constant scissoring motion - back and forth - working together and pressing against me, - like two powerful pistons - shifting in an alternating motion.

Amy's magnificent pussy, ...like an enormous, wet mouth, constantly teasing me, trying to swallow me alive, ...kissing me, over and over, and over again!




Reaching the bathroom, Amy stepped inside and looked over into the bathtub. Jazzy had drained and rinsed it out, ...sparkling clean, and ready to be used - the tall blonde squatted down and reached over to plug the drain.

Turning on the hot water, she stood up, slowly turning back around to sit down on the toilet seat, (a fluffy pink colored, padded seat cover). Amy felt her tiny prisoner squirming as she stepped sideways.

Lifting her bathrobe up around her waist, she slowly began lowering her bare naked cheeks down into the fuzzy softness, very slowly.

Carefully, allowing her full weight, to gently compress down into the furry pink pillow. Spreading her knees wider and arching her back, the tall blonde smiled, slowly squashing her tiny passenger, ...her tingling, wet pussy, instantly pulsating, spasming, ...around this tiny, miniature man.

Amy trembled with pleasure, as she slowly leaned forward, relaxing her glutes; gradually separating her thighs, tightening up her stomach and rolling her hips.

Adjusting the pressure, by only allowing so much of her full weight to settle down upon him. She knew that she could easily crush him if she wasn't very careful.

She caught her breath, 'instantly' feeling the struggling; the G-string started twitching, pulling tighter inside her butt, separating her ass-cheeks - her miniature pantie prisoner wildly squirming around inside her hot pussy. She felt her whole lower body tingling.

...she was right on the edge, she could feel an impending orgasm about to happen...


...



Fighting desperately for a quick breath, while hopelessly trapped inside of Amy's tightly fitted panties, ...I started to panic, as I felt her immense body weight crushing down upon me, ...was she trying to kill me!

Slowly leaning forward, then gradually rolling back. Then, forward, ...squashing me beneath her massive size. Squirming underneath Amy's hungry, sweltering pussy, the tight space inside the giant panties becoming so overheated, that I felt my whole body was melting into her; slowly riding me, humping me, drenching me with her sticky juices.

Her meaty pussy lips, swelling up and pressing down over me, slurping across my entire length, sucking my bare naked skin. Drenching me in her sticky juices. Soaking up everything all around me, the black material of the giant panties, conforming to her tremendous body, completely saturated, sticking to her skin and sealing up around me in a vacuum-like heat.

Suddenly, a juicy mist started gushing from her frustrated clit!


....



I awoke lying inside her open cupped palms. Her huge face hovering directly above, ...she smiled with a wide toothy smile, as she realized that I was coming around,

"Billy? Oh, thank GOD!", blasting her voice directly down upon me!


"I thought, I'd suffocated YOU, ...I'm so soory! Please, forgive me, little guy. I just got so freakin' HORNY!"


I instantly sat up, frantically trying to look around.

Raising my hands up protectively, the brightly lit bathroom causing me to squint my eyes. Amy's resounding laughter, echoing within the canyon-like tile walls; filling the air all around me - with a shrill, girlish giggling...

Feeling so strangely different, instantly discovering that I was outside of her panties. ...I felt like I was being held up way too high! I braced myself, and tried to get my bearings!

"Oh, Billy... You are so, ...Cute!", her voice reverberating inside the solid walls.


I heard the dribbling overflow draining away from her cupped palms, raining back down into the huge pool, just below.


I quickly looked all around and discovered that Amy was completely naked now, and sitting in her huge bathtub, holding me carefully just above her waist...

The water level, coming up just above her blonde pubic patch. I looked down and realized that the steamy air smelled a whole lot better, out here than inside her over-heated underwear, ...I was glad to be free of them, even if was for just a little while...

Her huge boobies were directly in front of me, right at eye level. I brushed my fingers through my hair and flipped some of the excess water away. The warmth of her huge hand conforming around my bare butt, and the bottoms of my feet.

I sat naked inside her giant palm, ...her fingers curled up around me protectively, guarding me against falling out of her grasp.

Wondering what she had in store for me next, as the steamy, warm air, drifted up from the bath water, clouding my vision, ...like a heavy fog, the steam so thick that my skin was dripping with a new coating of sparkling dew.

I braced myself against her wide palm, as the huge woman smiled over at me, appearing as though, she had something else in mind.

Amy's huge, round, twinkling blue eyes, suddenly enlarged, slowly moving me over closer to her prominent left breast. Her single hand, clasping all four fingers, completely around my entire midsection, ...squashing me into the soft center of the giant boob.

Her other hand instantly swept away; reaching over to a small shelf, made right into the wall of the shower. She grabbed up a tall, skinny, pink colored - plastic bottle.


Holding the bottle directly above me, she pointed the nozzle at me and pressed the plunger down, quickly splattering me with several cold squirts of liquid soap; a tingling shiver coursed down my spine, as I quickly began to realize just what she had in mind...

Becoming completely exhausted, I gasped with overwhelming pleasure as her slippery fingers forcefully began to massage all around my entire naked figure!

I caught my breath quickly, gasping in sheer, paralyzing pleasure, as her giant fingertips slithered between my legs and slipped up through my thighs.

Firmly and roughly rubbing my tiny butt. Separating my naked cheeks and squashing my balls with her large fingertips, ...swiftly soaping up my entire body!

Quickly becoming her bath sponge, Amy giggled delightfully as she pressed her fingers around me and gave my hardening little cock, several, slow strokes...my twitching erection was soon throbbing between her giant fingertips!

Sweeping her fingers across my bare backside, slowly gripping up around my knees, ...squeezing firmly, and slowly sliding down my legs. Gently squashing up my entire lower body inside her heated fist, working her way down to my feet, squeezing them inside.

I wriggled around inside her palms. As she forcefully pressed me into her soft breast, squashing my tiny face into her hard nipple, forcing me to kiss it.

Lathering me up; completely covering me in an enormous amount of frothy suds, I struggled to catch my breath, ...slowly drowning, within this enormous mountain of white foam!

All around her huge upper body, her armpits, her neck, her massive breasts...her soft bosom, ...consuming me into this huge, ever-growing, cloud of white.

Clinging tightly, to one of her fingers, I strained to wrap my legs around her thumb, ...my face, completely disappearing into this soapy wall of bubbles...

Her giant hands taking me down through the center, 'the valley of her huge breasts', rubbing my entire body over her slippery, warm skin, ...sliding me, in between, and rubbing my entire body over her smooth softness.

I felt her fingertips clutching my balls, ...just as I exploded, cumming all over her huge body!


Amy giggled, her voice shaking my whole body, as she carefully held me up to her chest and squashed me against her, ...hugging me, tightly...



I felt my whole body sliding down across her stomach, ...slowly slipping down over her belly and stopping right between her huge thighs...



.


TBC. Thank's for reading/reviewing, I really appreacate the comments!
.