- Text Size +







'Dai on' na'





A slight breeze swirls gently, ...while drifting around me - a cooler wave of air rising up from the low floor vent. Completely covered in sweat, my bare skin glistening in the bright light of Diana's bedroom window. The dark curtains are pulled all of the way back and securely tied fast with a matching pair of crisp white bows.

I can tell it must be getting later in the evening, the sun slowly going down casting its last rays of crimson across the low horizon.

Shivers coursing along the length my spine, my muscles straining, painfully struggling to cling to this thin leather strap so tightly wrapped over the top of Christina's over-sized foot.

Their soft laughter resounding, as the giantess Christina effortlessly bobbles the toe of her giant high-heel, ...forcing me to hold on much more tightly, while precariously saddled up within the slight bend of her smooth ankle, ...cheerfully watching me, with some strange demented satisfaction, ...so casually controlling my, 'Wild Bronco' ride, with just a simple flick of her foot!

Diana and Maggie, are sprawling out on the rubber mat, lying on their sides lazily watching, comfortably enjoying the floor- (foot) - show. As I am struggling to hang on like a naked Bronco Buster!



Maggie, holding a glass of wine; Diana, absentmindedly picking at the frosting on another slice of her chocolate birthday cake.

A few scattered potato chips have been left randomly lying about on the large rubber, Yoga mat; a few have been accidentally crushed, ...and the others simply abandoned to lie and wait, ...their meaningless existence, only there for some unknown reason. Their time is limited, and their fate unknown, much like myself, I can only hope that I don't end up in the same situation.


As long as Diana is near, I don't feel completely abandoned. It's only when she steps away to get something, or to make a trip to the bathroom, that I become just a little bit concerned.

Just a moment ago, Maggie wanted some more Potato chips and the small bag that they had from earlier, had been literally devoured, ...so, Diana went out to the kitchen to get a couple more bags of chips.

The moment that my owner exited the bedroom, Christina lifted up her foot and crossed her legs; bringing the one that I was sitting on, up, and placing that ankle across her other knee.

Tilting her foot, slightly, in the act of doing so, leaving me awkwardly hanging off to the side, barely able to maintain my straddling position on the top of her smooth ankle.

I didn't have to worry for long, though. Because the very moment that I was within her reach, I'm firmly plucked away and instantly brought right up to Chrissy's smirking face!


    "Are we having fun, Yet?", she whispered. Her hot breath gushing into my petrified face.

    "Yeh, please, ...don't squeeze me so tightly, though!", I managed to utter out, while her large thumb pressed around my ribs with a bit too much pressure.

    "Oh, ...I'm sorry. I Really Didn't realize, ...is that better, Billy?", she instantly released some of the pressure, allowing my compressed ribs to return to their normal shape.

    "Yes, much better.", I answered.

Maggie scooted closer. Abruptly moving her, large, but extremely pretty face, just in front of me,

    "Let me hold him for a while now, Chrissy. You've been playing with him for a long time, give me some playtime, Too!"


All the while, Maggie had inadvertently stumbled upon my little 'Barbie Doll - Baseball Cap'. She had discovered it lying on the floor next to the bed, she picked it up and began fiddling with it, nonchalantly...

Absentmindedly, fiddling with it, the beautiful blonde teen, held the miniature cap between her thumb and finger, ...casually twirling it around on the tip of her fingernail's, occasionally flipping it like a coin, spinning it, and allowing it to flip around several times before recapturing it between her slender fingertips.

My poor balls, had turned a much darker shade of blue, almost purple; and with the stiffest hard-on, that I'd ever had, ...these giant girls were simply delighted to behold it, in it's most solid form, ...not content to ever allow it to relax, they constantly find little ways to fuel the fire, ...painfully, without ever actually touching it!

    "Alright Mags, ...here, I'll let him go, ''right here'', (pointing to her knee cap) and let him slide down my leg, ...but, you have to catch him?",

    ...she offered me up, but only with this new type of physical challenge...

  "Okay, ...but, wait-a-minute, ...I'm not ready yet!", Maggie excitedly said!

While Chrissy sat with her leg's crossed, on the foot of Diana's single bed, she held me there upon her right knee, facing her, ...while holding me firmly within her fist, ...forcing me to straddle her wide, smooth, knee cap.

Maggie got down low, on all fours, with her knees folded under her, ...spreading them out wide, she took on the look of a huge feline hunter, like a cat...

Her bare naked back, just below me, I couldn't help but, to notice just how beautiful her magnificent body is, ...so perfect, and so gloriously well defined. Her heart-shaped behind on full display, the sight of it in this position nearly causing me to lose it, right there, on Chrissy's knee-cap!

She looked as if she were preparing to pounce on her prey, she lowered her upper body close to the floor, craning her neck to look up the long length of Christina's smoothly displayed lower leg.


I looked down the long smooth slide that suddenly appeared before me, as Chrissy firmly pointed out her toe, nice and straight, ...stiffening her calf muscle, and holding her foot perfectly still. She turned me around, - creating an erotically displayed inclined plane, that looks to be at least, thirty feet long!


...and waiting at the very bottom, the huge, smiling face, of this beautiful, giant blonde, ...grinning from ear to ear!

    "Okay, let him GO!", she said.

    "Alright Maggie, ...get ready, ...here he comes!", Chrissy announced.


Trying to squeeze on, with my bare legs, trying to grip around her huge leg, I press my knees down tightly and attempt to remain sitting atop this wide, rounded, knee cap!

The thick, smooth skin, feels loose, ...but just beneath the surface, the hard solid bone, of this large disk-like cap, barely allows enough to get a hold of,

...taken up, and turned around within her huge fingers, repositioned upon, where, this giant, over-sized female leg, suddenly taking on the appearance of - sitting atop this terrifying roller coaster ride!

My legs spread out, as wide as I can spread them, I wrap both my arms completely around the large cap, hugging it as tightly as I can. My slippery skin is coated with sweat, and I start to slip away! Chrissy uses the tips of her fingernail's to lightly pry around the edges of my clinging limbs, ...gently working them around me, to loosen up my grip, she continues, diligently picking away until I start to break free and slide loose!

    "He's trying to hold on, ...aw, hee- he-he, ...don't be so scared, ...God, he feels just like a little bug!"

Looking back over my shoulder, I hold on as tightly as I can, but this huge girl's leg, gradually tilts downward, as her powerful knee tightens up. Bending her leg slowly, the giant teen girl delightfully giggles, as I slowly loose my grip and begin to slide down the long length of her smoothly shaven leg...

    "I'm gonna FALL!", I desperately scream!

Sliding backward, and sharply downward over this smooth, warm skin, ...hugging as tightly as I can, ...regretfully, ...scooting along on my painfully straining, rock hard erection! My balls sliding up beneath me, the warmth of the increasing friction quickly becoming an uncomfortable, burning sensation!

    " 'aah, ...Chrissy, Help me, ....I'm gonna fall off!", I yell.

Trying to allow enough pressure to hang on, but yet, trying to separate my crotch, from keeping too much contact with her soft skin!

As soon as I slide down onto the narrow ankle section, I'm instantly tackled within the firm grasp of Maggie's large fingers, ...scooping me up quickly, pulling my slippery naked body away from the saddle of Chrissy's wide ankle.

Gasping profoundly with such a welcomed relief, (that I had actually stayed upon her leg, without falling off) but only allowed, for just a second, ...before I'm snatched up tightly, and squished up inside Maggie's consuming hands!

    "I got 'em!", she yells!

Excitedly holding me within her cupped palms, ...holding me up and rising up on her knees, bringing me up to her beautiful face,

    " God, he just so, ...Little!", she excitedly squeezes her fingers all around me.

Squashed up so tightly, and lifted up to her face, the giant blonde smiles with an enormous set of glistening teeth, as a rapid round of girlish giggling erupts from her throat, her delightful laughter, filled with overflowing pleasure,

    "Oh Wow, ...I just adore this little, MAN! God, ...he's just so, ...So Cute!"

I can only just barely move a single muscle, as her large, slender fingers, envelope my entire body. Maggie tilts to one side, carrying me up, lifting up her right leg while leaning over, awkwardly getting up onto her feet.

Suddenly standing up, and adjusting her balance, the giant teen beauty, swaying around slowly, and gradually steadying herself, ...I feel like I've just been taken up to the very top floor of an enormous skyscraper!

Her naked breasts directly before me, ...the perfectly matched set of teen boobies, fill my entire view. Her hands forming an open bowl around me, her fingers allowing me to sit freely within her cupped palms.

She carries me around the bed, moving over to Diana's bedroom window. Holding me up closer to her face, she glances out the window and then looks down to me with an inquisitive expression.

    "Would you like to come home with me, Billy?"

My eyes are frozen to the tip of her rounded nose. The slight but noticeably imperfect scar just above her left cheek, right below her huge, sparkling blue eye.

Her full thick eyebrows, slightly arching upward as she awaits an answer, ...her breath flowing around me, the scent of the cherry wine filling my head, ...the scent of her powerful perfume clouding my vision.

I'm suddenly lifted up just a little bit higher, in a swift rise, ...as she impatiently takes me closer,

    "Billy?", she whispers softly, "I want to take you home with me, ...please?"

Her huge lips, right there in front of me, those same full, plush lips, that had been so mercilessly kissing me! Her dimpled cheeks swelling out, as she smiles immensely!

Her fingers slowly flutter around, making an adjustment with her hands, the warmth of this open bowl becomes more noticeable, the space becoming slightly smaller, ...her large eyes flashing as she quickly blinks...

    "Come on, ...please, say Yes!", she impatiently urges!

I don't know quite what to say. Would I stand a better chance of getting some help, with Maggie? Or, would I be putting myself into a more complicated situation, ...even if I did say 'Yes', I don't think that Diana, or her Mother, would allow this to happen, anyhow...

    "I, I, I don't know. I guess'so...?", I quietly mumble across the bridge of her huge thumb.

She turns her head to the side, after asking me to speak a bit louder, "What's that, ...I couldn't hear you, very well?", she urgently asks.

    "Ask Diana, first!", I yell out. "See what she thinks about it, ...and, then, ...I guess, if it's okay with her, ...and her mother, then, 'Yes', ...I'll go home with you for a couple of days!"

    "Og- ald' YES, Yes. Yes. yes-yes-yes !", Maggie splutters out in sheer joy!

My whole body is suddenly squashed tightly into her left breast! Crushed firmly into the smooth wall, the heated warmth of her tremendous body consuming me inside!

Just then, ...Diana walks back into her room. Holding two bags of chips, and a bottle of orange juice.


      "Where's Billy?", she curiously asks.