- Text Size +

 

 

 

 


'Dai on' na'



  Sitting with her long, lean, legs, smoothly crossed over. Her tight, black yoga pants, contrasting against the lighter colored bed sheet. While casually leaning directly over me, Maggie slips her fingers around me gently, enclosing me within her soft hand and effortlessly taking me slowly up past her naked breasts.

Smoothly lifting me up higher, gradually taking me up to her beautiful, but, giant sized, face.

Smiling, with an extremely passionate smile and with a wide set, of the most pristine, sparkling aquamarine, blue eyes, ...she flutters her lashes, with a brilliant flashing of snappy blinks.

Knowing that she has a slight affection for me, I gaze into her huge eyes with sheer fascination; her slippery sweat sticks to my naked skin, as I watch her puckering mouth, ...forming a tightly compressed kiss.

I tremble at the sight of her face, so close, ...she slowly moves her lips closer, and proceeds to mash them firmly against my bare chest, ...struggling to resist, I press my hands into her puffy bottom lip and uselessly attempt to free myself.

    "Stop smothering him and bring him over here!", Christy says.

I watch with awe, as I'm so easily lifted up and carried across the room. Maggie slowly lowers me down to the surface of the yoga mat, (squatting down, and kneeling on her right knee) she reluctantly allows me to slip free of her warm palm.

    "I wasn't smothering him, ...was I Billy?", she speaks casually, using a childish jibberish,

    "I wash, juss, givin' my Lil' man some lo-oven kissie kisses'", she purrs...

I slide out and drop naked onto the thick rubber mat. The huge, flat plane, spreading out all around me, I look up at the giant figure of the towering Maggie, standing there before me, ...she appears like an enormous goddess, slowly rising back up to her full height.

Her huge feet are so pretty. So smooth, and so unbelievably huge! Her toenails glisten in the sunlight coming through Diana's window glass, ...the bright ray of intense light forms a slanted square shape across the front edge of this gigantic rubber field, ...I stand in complete amazement of this towering blonde behemoth, ...her sheer size simply dwarfs me.

Swirling within the air all around are these tiny floating particles; microscopic threads of Strange little specks of flying shapes, ...they aimlessly drift around within the large ray of sunlight, dancing within the spiral of wind created by these gigantic teen girls...


I can't resist allowing my eyes to travel up across her legs, and linger upon her wide set hips. The skin tight, black leggings, revealing a slight bit of slack within the centermost area between her smoothly expanding thighs,

...the air inside, must be sweltering; I quickly imagine being trapped inside of that heated pocket, fully encased within her panties, trapped tightly inside; simply because I'm small enough to easily fit, and, ...after noticing that the material seemed to be forgiving enough to allow just enough room.

I can't help myself from imagining such bizarre thoughts, since becoming this new miniature-sized version of my former self, ...I allow my subconscious to take over, and suddenly start to fall into a dream-like state.

I imagine myself shrinking even more, ...shrinking down to nearly nothing, ...falling between the enlarging holes that were formed into this gigantic rubber platform!

I feel my heart pounding in my chest as the vivid image of an enormous female toe, slowly begins to descend upon me, filling the entire sky ...the underside of it, casting a wide shadow all around me, ...then, as if I actually stand a chance, ...I start running out across the overspreading field of distorted rubber landscape, ...suddenly, and with a blast of rubber scented warmth, a huge gust of wind swirls around my face, ...whipping me back into my present state!

Then, in one swift motion, another much larger female foot appears, ...then another, and another! Diana and Christy step up next to Maggie and form a large circular barricade all around me, ...I stumble backward, and gaze up into the high ceiling, peering up at these tremendous god-like beings...

They smile down at me like giant angels, ...I stagger around and fall backward onto Diana's left foot. She giggles and slightly bobbles her toes, causing me to bounce around and roll off!

I scrambling to my feet, stepping backward once, then twice, staggering around; only to fall down again, ...this time upon Christie's larger set of toes.

Her cooler foot, slightly rises up, lifting me up slightly; she grunts and chuckles with a slight giggle. I have to frantically grab onto the inner side of her third and Big toe. The quick lifting motion, (...such a strange sensation), grabbing on tightly, (in order to hang on,) as I'm suddenly elevated straight up,

...the floor drops away from beneath my bare feet, as the giant teen girl playfully picks up her foot!

    "Hang on, Billy!", Christie teasingly says. Wriggling her toes playfully.

    "Don't fall, ...it's a long way down!", she snickers, clucking with a throaty chuckle.

The thin skin, on the top of her foot, feels so much cooler, and smooth, ...extremely smooth, so smooth that, trying to hang on to it, is a bit more difficult. I squeeze my tiny fingers around beneath her third toe, just inside of the knuckle, and try and grip at the edge of the ridge-like crease that's formed there; the skin underneath feels thicker, and more leathery...

A fine dew of moisture, coating the underside, has a slight but distinguishable odor about it, but nothing that I would consider offensive in the least, ...her huge foot wobbles, and gently sways around above this rubber field. I cling tighter and try not to slip off.

    "Let him down, Chrissy. He might get hurt if he falls!", Diana says, suddenly squatting to hold her palms just under the foot, and directly beneath mine.

Chrissy slowly lowers her foot down allowing me to escape. She steps away, placing her foot back into the high heel shoe, she squashes the rubber surface under the spiked heel, taking a few side steps, adjusting her weight, while finding her new balance.

Diana, protectively hovers, holding her open hands out on each side, guarding against any potential danger that could arise...


Dropping softly down onto the solid rubber, I'm relieved to have my feet planted firmly on the rubber mat, I hold my hands up above me, looking up into the glaring sunlight.

The heated warmth intensely illuminates a wide space all around me, ...my naked skin instantly feeling the powerful rays scorching through the window pane.

Much to my surprise, ...I look down to find that I've sprouted an erection, ...my frustrated cock standing up, ...I turn around to face these, huge, Intimidating, Giant, Girls...

I look up to find my owner, Diana, staring down at my crotch with those black, Asian eyes, ...sporting a befuddled look, ...her mouth slightly agape, ...her eyes widening, frozen with a blank stare.

Maggie's enlarging face appears, just to her right, ...gradually moving closer, and closer... their oversized faces, suddenly taking on shocked expressions, ...the two of them together, lowering their heads down, (holding their breath), focusing directly upon my fully sized, manhood, ...I can actually 'feel' their huge, devouring eyes, bearing down upon my swollen cock.


Slowly shortening the distance between us, ...I'm suddenly forced to back up a few steps as their humongous faces push too closely, ...Christy squats back down and lowers her face in directly above, filling the sky overhead, her voice sending vibrations straight down,

    "Oh, ...LOOK, ...has Billy got a, ? ", Christy halts her words, instantaneously, as the sudden realization completely forms within her mind, ...just moments after her mouth received the message/ ...coughing a couple times, ...then closing her mouth tightly; blushing with an intense flush of deep pink...

A long lingering silence seems to fall across the room, I can hear the faint music coming from the distant living room, ...a soft rhythmic tune filling in the sudden silence, barely detectable above the sound of the apartments cooling unit.




.....



Maggie is first to react; slowly reaching out with a single finger. The long, slender length, of the giant finger, easily as long as my one of my legs; her giant fist floats in front of me, stopping within a few inches, ...the sharp nail shining in the bright sunlight, ...the wide, broad tip, of her giant fingernail nearly touching my fully engorged cock,

Pointing directly at my twitching erection, "Look at it, ...it's really, ...kinda Big , huh!", Maggie utters, whispering her words down close to the floor.

Her steamy hot breath, flowing across the rubber mat and swirling around my bare feet...

    "M'm, mah, ...our Lil' man, is just a mini-stud, ...dang, if he were normal sized...", Christy whispers with a blushing expression, her eyelashes fluttering with profound inflection.

    "Yeh, who would have guessed that Billy was packing something like that?", Maggie agrees, nodding her head while glancing away toward Chrissy.

Diana just continues to stare, ...unsure of what she's seeing, she just continues to gaze directly at my firmly standing salute. Her tongue swipes across her dry, bottom lip. Moisture lingers on the inner surface, as her mouth hangs slack, ...her unblinking eyes, locked onto my stiffy.

    "I think he likes our feet?", Christina blurts out! "Billy, do you like looking at my pretty toes?"

Their faces all seem to confirm what Christina has just said, ...taking a second, to look down at the high heels, and then back to my swollen rod.

    "Oh, ...you're in Luck, Billy, ' b e c a u s e ', ...just look, at what you've got, right here in front of you!",

Christina proudly announces, while confidently dropping back and sitting on her butt, allowing the huge, nearly naked mass of ass flesh, to compress against the rubber mat; slowly sliding her feet up in front of me!

Her uplifted knees slightly parting, allowing her legs to tilt away, she puts her hands around behind her back to prop herself up. Her feet slide forward. The soles of the large shoes scooting across the firm rubber surface, creating a heavy friction, ...the heated scent floating up around my face, ...the warm aroma of heated rubber lingers in the air.

    "You can touch them, ...Billy. " "Go on, ...touch them...".

My eyes attempt to take in all of Chrissy's toes, ...her larger feet, are almost too big for Diana's shoes, and her humongous feet appear to be slightly cramped within the thin straps, her skin showing a slight reddening just beneath those tight bindings, my cock twitches at the mere sight of it...

Her demanding request, infiltrated with an infatuating tone, the largest of these three giantesses', instantly becomes fully absorbed in her newfound realization,

...her toes flex tightly against the sole of the shoes, gripping firmly and squeezing down with powerful force...

Christina stares intently, as she tingles with a strange, but arousing sensation. Her naked breasts on full display, hardening her taut nipples; her obvious arousal reflected deeply within her sparkling eyes.

    "C'mon Billy. Climb up onto my foot.", the giant girl squints her eyes, urging me to respond to her impending request.

    "It's alright, ...C'mon, ....let's PLAY!"

Blushing profusely, as I look upon Christina's enormous feet. My face flooding with a brightly colored flush of red. I gaze up at Christina as she impatiently begins wriggling her toes in overwhelming anticipation!

Considering what this giant girl is asking me to do, sends a rush of fear down into the pit of my stomach. Looking down at the tremendous giantess foot, I instantly imagine being crushed beneath it!

If I had to do this, ...I would much rather be doing it on Maggie's feet, or even Diana's, ...but, the two of them seem to be completely fascinated with this newfound discovery, and neither one of them, hasn't a single clue as to what is actually happening!

In fear of insulting this gigantic, teen girl, I force myself to approach her huge feet. My stiff erection wobbles back and forth as I walk, taking longer strides in order to lessen the effect, I quickly find myself standing just before the toe of Chrissy's right shoe.

She slides her hand down her leg, pointing her finger out and pressing it down on top of her ankle, she glides it slowly forward, teasingly pointing out where she wants me to be...

    "Right here, Billy. Climb up here!"

Her vice-like grip, squeezing her ankle, ...she leaves a single finger pointing toward her toes,

     "Come on, ...climb up here and hug my foot."


     "Okay, but, ...Hold your foot still!", I yell up to her!

     "Oh, don't worry, I won't let you fall.", she whispers back.

     "Okay, Chrissy, ...here I come..."


Looking up between her outwardly tilting ankles, and through the open space in between the high arching spiked heels, ...my heart skips a beat, as I find myself looking directly at her seated behind.

The tightly compressed lower butt cheeks, flattening out and relaxed; her enormous glutes pancaked out and softly pressing down into the slightly forgiving rubber flooring.

The stark contrast, of her triangular, shaped, white thong panties crotch, ...so brilliantly displayed, from directly between the smoothly tanned flesh of her expanding inner-thighs.

I can barely make out the slightest bit of wetness, seeping through, darkening a slight crease within, ...a moist, darkening splotch, ...highlighting her tightly concealed, neither lips, ...hidden just beneath.

My balls tingle, as my rigid boner slightly bounces up and down. I reach out, with both my hands and place them down upon her giant toes. She giggles, creating a slight, but very discernible quaking motion.

I pick up my right foot and place it down on the edge of the giant shoe. Quickly bending my left leg, I pause for just a brief moment before I jump up, and hoist myself up, hopping up onto the top of Chrissy's huge foot!

Landing on my belly flattened out across the top of this giant girl's huge foot, I feel my boner pressing into the thin, cool, skin, of her enormous feminine foot.




Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think.