- Text Size +

 

 

 

 


'Dai on' na'


    I was starting to get tired of sitting there, in that straight-back chair and my legs were starting to get numb, ...my butt was hurting, and, I just wanted to get down from there and let the blood return to my feet again.

Her name was Martha, ...or, Marta? I screamed out and yelled her name. I wanted down, now, and she was my only hope of getting free of this torture chamber of a chair!

She completely ignored my desperate cries, and as if she couldn't even hear me, she simply turned another page and took another drag off her smoldering cancer stick.

I held my breath and pushed as hard as I could on the front edge of this wooden desktop. The solid section of the table didn't even budge, as I pushed on it so hard, that my back started to hurt from pressing it into the back of the chair.

I cried out again, and started screaming from the chair! I wanted down; out of this terrible pain, and no matter what, ...I was going to try and get this angry woman's full attention!

I screamed again, ...and nothing. She just sat there, like I was so 'tiny' that she couldn't even hear me! All the way across the room, she sat there reading her book, simply allowing me to struggle in pain, as my legs started to feel like they were stuck inside of the sharp teeth of an iron bear trap!

I tried as hard as I could to pull my legs up, and out of the tightly fitted chair, but no matter how I tried, the area inside of the seat compartment didn't allow enough room for me to get my legs out!

The gray-haired woman, turned her book around and adjusted her position, as she sat with her legs crossed, she uncrossed them and turned to face the other way, swiftly re-crossing them again, she pulled the cigarette away from her mouth and quickly snuffed it out in the nearby ashtray.

Turning slightly in her chair, she placed the open book down onto the table top and leaned forward to continue reading...

I screamed out again, ...only louder this time and as my legs felt like they were about to explode, I started crying and crying...

Tears of pain, streaming down my cheeks, the pain was simply unbearable! I continued to suffer there, without any assistance, as my only source of help completely ignored my struggling and pleading!

    "Ahhh!", I screamed and screamed, ...as loud as I could!

Nothing.

She couldn't hear me, it seemed that I was just So Small, ...that no matter how loudly I screamed out, ...she couldn't hear me at all...

An hour went by, and I was still sitting there, but by now, ...the pain had intensified to the point of complete delirium!

The intense pain had evolved into an entire body numbness. My legs had gone cold, and my back was breaking! I couldn't do anything to get out of this trap, and the more I tried to move, the more the pain intensified!

Another hour or so had passed with a slow and extreme severity and I was nary able, to get this giant woman to even acknowledge that I even existed, let alone, getting her attention, ...no matter, how hard I cried...


.....


  "Hey, ...hey there, Lil' fella? You Alright there, ...little guy?",

Joyce's gruff voice, suddenly thrusting me right back into the butted palms, of her warm, wet, giant-sized, hands!

  "You Okay?", she asked, - uplifting her hands, raising me, ...up, way up, higher, up above her lap.

Taking me up to her largely, over-sized face, ...it was like one of those balloons, at the Macy's Day Parade, ...her lovely, -overly done make-up-, gave her extreme close up, - that superficial look of a much younger woman.

Only, from my perspective, she was this grumbling older woman, with a thing for taking control of a much smaller, and younger male partner.

Her breath swirling around in my face, ...she held me up, way too closely to her ominously infelicitous mouth.


  "What's your name Lil' fella', it's Not, ...'Ken'. Is it?", her words came with a speckling of hot splatter!

Her sticky red lips stretched and contracted with each infectious syllable. Her squirming tongue, flicking and flipping around inside the cage of her teeth; the deeply hollow, and largely growing, mouth, ...speaking with that twisted slang of hers.

  "What's the matter, ...'Joyce-got-your-tongue'?", she chuckled, her lungs giving up that thick rattling vibration.

Looking in, at her slightly yellowing, but - perfectly straight teeth, I felt my heart racing inside my chest, as I took this position as a potentially 'serious' one, and I knew that I would just,

'''-Jump from her hands, FIRST! '''

- If, this gigantic woman decided to kiss me with that 'communicable' mouth of hers!


  "William, or Bill, -Billy-, ...Bill Little, ...that's my Name, ...what's your's?", I decided to try and cooperate with her, and see if that would divert her attention. At least temporarily.


  "Well, Now, ...that's 'much' better. Hello there, Mr. Little? (Are you serious?)

  "Yeh, 'very serious', ...I know, I know".


  "heh, -that's pretty funny there, Lil' Billy?"


  "Yeah, Ver- Very Funny Ha Ha??"


  "I'm sorry Lil' guy, I didn't mean to strike a teenie-weenie Nerve?"

  "I'm, ...uh, Joy. Or, Formally; Ms. Joyce Amble. Maybe, you've heard of 'Ambrosia?', she asked.

  "Uh, ...Ambrosia?"

  "Nevermind, sweety. Doesn't matter, ...jus' call me 'JOY', alright? We're all friends here, right?"

Staying down on my knees, I raised up and crossed my arms, folding them in front of me with a defiant pose, ...I suddenly felt like I had nothing to lose, so I just simply decided to see what this woman really wanted with me...

  "Yeh, sure thing. 'Joy'. Any 'friend' of Dr. Harrison's, ...is a friend of mine, I guess..."

  "Oh, ...little man, ...you've no Idea, how 'well' I know, Ms. Harrison, ...we Go, way back, sweetie, ...way, Way, Back!", she snickered, with a huge smile.

  "So then, ...She knows that you're IN here, right now, snooping around in her daughter's bedroom, while she's away...? ?", I decided to be, so politely blunt!

  " well, ...Not exactly, ...but, what she doesn't know won't hurt her, will it?", she retorted!

  "I don't know, but, ...I don't think that Diana, would like it very much if she knew that you were in here, while she was away, ...I mean, I certainly, wouldn't! - (No offense...)"

  "...oh, ...you're jus' a little 'Nipper', aren't ya?", she whispered.

Closing her fingers up, all around me, smoothly enclosing her hands, and trapping up my entire body inside of her cupped palms, ...only allowing, just my head ...to stick out from between the base of her thumbs.

  "Just, what, ...makes you THINK, that she'll even find out?", she whispered directly into my face!

  "...oh, ...and, ...by the way, 'No offense taken', Little one", she said, slowly continuing to tighten up her hands...

Frantically, I started looking all around, twisting my head around trying to see what she was doing, ...or, about to do...

  "I'm sorry, ...I didn't Mean, ...'anything', ..I swear, I won't say anything, if YOU don't, ..heh, heh", I suddenly lost my nerve, and started back peddling; faster than a baby duck about to go over the falls, at the famous waterfalls of Niagra!

  "Well, that's alright, ...I could just slip you into my back pocket and take you home with me, and then, ...I'll be sure, that you can't SAY, -Anything, ...at all, couldn't I?", she said, firmly squashing her palms together...

  "No, no, ...you don't have to do that! I promise, ...I won't even say anything, just put me back down, and I'll act like you were never even here, ...at all!"

  "...or, I could take you out into the kitchen, and put you down on the floor, and just trample you under my heels, ...I'd just tell Maxie, that I mistakenly thought that you were a little 'mouse', and I just 'squished' you. Real Good! ...stepped on you, and squashed you, before I realized what I was doing?"

  "No, ...Please, Joy. I swear, Please don't, ...I'll keep my mouth shut, I promise!"

  "Well, ...I don't Know?", she loosened up her grip, just slightly.

Her palms were becoming very sweaty, and I was quickly beginning to get extremely overheated!

  "Please, Joy. I'll do anything you want, ...just don't do anything like that, ...Please?"

Joy uncrossed her legs. Taking, her left leg down, and adjusting her seat, she switched her legs and re-crossed them once more. This time, crossing the right leg, over the left one.


Her long legs rubbed together, grinding the fine nylon and creating a scruffy friction in between; I felt the heat rising up as she loosened her grasp, and allowed me to slip free of her hands and fall out onto her right leg.

Her short miniskirt had ridden up, rolling up at the hemline, pulling up around her hips like a curtain, completely exposing the giant woman's dark-colored pantie hose. I could see everything, that was 'formerly', hidden beneath her short skirt,

...and, as my eyes instantly went into that deep, dark valley, between her shimmering thighs; my heart nearly jumped right out of my chest, ...as I saw that she wasn't wearing anything underneath her nylon pantie hose.

Her sheer, nylon stockings, seemed to draw me right in...

I held my breath, as she slowly pulled her hands away, leaning back on Diana's single bed. She placed her hands around behind her back, and reclined there, for a moment, leaving me sitting there atop her heated thigh, sweating, ...and trembling like a tiny, little mouse!

That heady aroma, lingering within those sheer nylons began to escape and I began to breathe the steam-like scent of her tremendous body. The intoxicating smell filled my head and I felt something happen as I sat back and attempted to balance myself upon her wide thigh,

...a slight bouncing, started happening when Joy casually flexed her uplifted leg, rocking me gently in a rhythmically taunting motion... as she twitched the toe of her foot, allowing the red high-heel shoe, to slip away from the heel of her foot.

I actually heard it, ...the sound of it, as the shoe broke free from the heel of her sweaty foot, ...the vacuum sucking away, making that 'popping' smack, ..."Th-wunk"...

Her excessive body heat was having a strange effect on me, ...it seemed like the scent of her perfume was doing something to me, too; 'Physically'. I felt myself getting hard, and I scooted back and pulled one leg up, to try and conceal it from Joy's view, ...she seemed to know already, what I was doing, and she softly giggled and started bouncing her foot a little bit more!

That slight smile on her face, seemed more like a smirk, ...or an expression of sexual arousal, I couldn't tell which, but, ...by the way that she was staring at me, I knew that I had better start telling her what she wanted to hear, or else I was in some deep trouble!

  "Joy, ...Please, I swear, I won't say anything about this to either one of them, Okay?", I begged her, crawling along her leg, I slowly began making my way up toward her hip.

The entire bed shifted slightly, as she picked up her right hand from behind her back, and brought it around in front of her chest. I couldn't believe my eyes, when she just casually reached up, (while still staring directly at me) and hooking her thumb into the embroidered low-cut, neckline, of her tightly fitted sleeveless top, she just simply, and expertly, removed her left boobie, and allowed it to drop free of her top!

The large breast hung down overtop of the black top, and the nipple looked as firm as my growing erection! I caught my breath with a quick surprise, as her hand suddenly reached down and scooped me up with her fingers, and swiftly brought me right up to her face!

  "I want you to kiss my boobie", she whispered.

  " ...I want to 'feel' those tiny lips of yours!", she said. As she moved me over closer to the giant nipple.

I started to protest, ..but, quickly decided against it, and as she slowly moved me over to her breast, I reached out and instinctively grabbed hold of it with both hands...

   "M'm, yes'ss. That's it, Billy. Come to momma, kiss it - little man. Kiss that boobie.",she cooed.

I couldn't stop myself, I mean, ...I didn't have any other choice, right?

The only thing that I could do was try and please this gigantic woman, and as she moved her hand around, carrying me within her conforming fingers, she positioned me perfectly, allowing my arms to move freely and wrap around that bulbous appendage and start licking it as if my life depended on it!

The huge, firm, nipple, quickly enlarged, ...growing to the size of an 'other-worldly' watermelon. The brownish-red, areola, swelling up and warming to my touch; feverishly, I gripped it, like a starving piglet suckling at the teet of its over-sized mother...

The huge controlling hand wrapped around my entire waist. Holding me firmly, but comfortably; allowing my entire upper body to freely move about above her fist. My legs were slightly cramped within her slick fingers, the sweat soaking in between my legs, feeling a bit like I was sinking into a greasy pit.

Her thumbnail, pressed into the back of my head, ...forcing my face right up against her burgeoning nipple. As her thumb, (working around freely,) independently operating and separating from her gripping fingers, - the thumb, floated around my head, controlling it, and forcing it into the exact position that she so desired...

  "Oh, ...yes. Suckle it, Billy. C,mon, Lil' Man. That's right!"

My nylon shorts were soaking wet with her sweat. My legs were dripping, my straining cock, tightly trapped against the inner folds of her encircling fingers,

...I felt completely helpless within her grasp, entirely out of control and unable to do anything else but bend to her will...

Joys strategy, playing out in her favor, I had suddenly become this little toy; just merely an object of simple pleasure, 'a plaything,' for this bewitching dominatrix.

Looking up to take a breath, ...I paused, momentarily, to take a quick glance around the room. Looking down next to the head of the bed, I noticed a picture poster sitting on the back of Diana's night stand. I hadn't noticed that, before...

It was a picture of an oriental landscape, with the image of a towering Japanese woman standing in water up to her knees. The giantess was holding a tiny man in the palm of her hand, and she was looking down, her eyes closed, caressing her naked breast with her free hand, ...standing out in the middle of a picturesque Lake, ...wearing a white sheet, wrapped loosely around her beautiful, but colossal, figure.

The picture was framed neatly within a bold metal frame, one that you might find at one of those high-class women's clothing stores, but, ...what really stood out, was the single word that was written across the top...

-At the top of the poster, written out in large, bold script, was the word: 'Dai on' na'. I didn't ever recall seeing that word, before today, ...but, somehow, it seemed to have a preference, foremost in my mind...

A preeminent, and utmost supremacy, within my subconscious mind. I didn't know what it meant, but somehow, I knew that its meaning was something that I was supposed to know, and it felt like something that I should, not only appreciate, but most definitely hold in the highest regard!

...but why, didn't I know this word? I felt like, I already 'Knew' what it meant...