- Text Size +

Pineapple

The remainder of the flight passed uneventfully, with both Oliver and Thomasin enjoying some peaceful rest.

Landing at Halifax Stanfield International Airport in neighboring Goffs, Nova Scotia, Thomasin had no problem clearing customs and picking up the new Chevy Malibu rental car from Dollar Car Rental Agency. After the nearly ten hour long flight, the four hour time zone change, and the three and half drive to Inverness, Agnes had arranged for them to overnight At the Briarwood Bed & Breakfast in Elmsdale.

The hotel proved to an historic house with neatly appointed rooms. Once in her room, The Blackberry Suite, Thomasin removed Oliver and gently set him down on the down duvet atop the queen-sized bed. “I wanted to thank you again for the sharing on the plane,” she praised, rewarding him with a beaming smile.

Returning the smile, “Thank you,” he replied, twisting from side to side and stretching his muscles.

“Are you hungry?” she asked. “The proprietress said there was a night try out.”

Touching his lean stomach, “I am famished,” he said.

Nodding, “I’ll go get us something and be back in a few,” she said.

The room had a rustic charm, angled walls and filled with assorted antiques. The Victorian architecture reminiscent of the Omega house. Thomasin returned carrying a small plate with a sampling of some meats, cheeses, and some fruit. Setting the plate on the bed, she took a seat opposite him and together shared a simple meal.

Rising off the bed, “There is a bathroom across the hall for our use. I would absolutely die to have a shower,” she stated.

Oliver nodded, “Count me in if there’s room enough for the both of us in there,” he remarked.

Grinning, “I think we should both be able to squeeze in, might be tight though,” she joked then paused, a coral hue coloring her cheeks.

Oliver knew what she was thinking about and rather than taint the moment with something crass, he just grinned.

Getting herself undressed, she donned the complimentary robe and collected Oliver. They needed to cross the hall outside their room to the exclusive bathroom for The Blackberry Suite.

Setting him on the lip of the tub at the opposite end of the shower nozzle, she turned on the faucet, letting the water run before stripping off the robe.

With his future uncertain, Oliver paused to appreciate Thomasin. Although he knew what he was looking at was the byproduct of the rite, her sculpted naked body, full breasts, she was positively beautiful.

Bending at the waist, she tested the water temperature with her hand before pulling the knob on the end of the spigot. Water sprayed out of the wall mounted showerhead, releasing a cool mist for a couple of seconds before warming.

Grabbing the complimentary single serving shampoo and conditioner bottles, she set the two tiny plastic containers inside the tub and climbed in, pulling the plastic curtain behind her and ducking her luxurious raven mane under the jetting water. Turning toward him, her back to the showerhead, the water spilled over her immaculate body creating glistening highlights of her perfect contours. Cupping her left hand in the space beneath her breasts, she collected runoff water and moved closer to him, allowing the water to spill gently through her fingers and over him.

After their shower, she placed him on the counter and laid a face cloth near him to dry off while she used a towel. Putting the robe back on, she cupped Oliver, pausing to peek in the hall before returning to their room. In the room, she set him down on top of the bed and then pulled a hairbrush out of her travel bag.

Walking back to the bed, she began brushing her long damp hair. “Are you nervous?” she asked.

Oliver shrugged then nodded slowly. “I honestly don’t know what to expect,” he admitted.

Thomasin nodded in agreement. The uncertainty of how their journey might end filled her with a sense of foreboding. There was much in her past for which she felt she must atone.

Oliver grinned. “I don’t know about you, but I’m still on west coast time and not really tired. On the play you sort of just let me play,” he shared, tucking his hands behind his back.

A half smile appeared on her face, “Uh huh.”

“In the interest of reciprocity, I think only fair if maybe you also had the same opportunity,” he offered.

Smile widening, “Is that an invitation for me to take the initiative?” she queried. Although enflamed by the power of the stone, she had deferred to Cam in his fragile state. Oliver seemed cut from a different cloth and much more resilient than Cam had been, and he was the one offering.

Giving her a wolfish grin, he nodded slowly.

It had been a very long time since she had had the ability to indulge that appetite. She chuckled, “You might want to reconsider,” she suggested.

“Nope,” he replied.

Laughing softly, “You asked for this,” she warned.

“Do it,” he prompted.

Putting the hairbrush down, she slid of the bed and padded across the hardwood floor to carryon luggage on the plush chair. Grabbing the little travel bag, she returned to the bed and pulled out a small plastic square containing dental floss. Showing it to him, “Second thoughts?” she asked.

Although not entirely sure what she in mind, his smile never wavered as he shook his head no.

Picking him up with her left hand, she also picked up her hairbrush, sliding the black resin handle underneath his back and then held him there, arms by his sides. Using waxed dental floss, she wrapped his little body to handle of her hairbrush, making sure the binding was secure but not too tight; head toward the end of the handle. Holding the brush by the soft bristles, she brought him up in front of her face, “Is that okay?” she asked.

Now he understood. She was going to use the brush’s handle, with him tied to it, like a dildo. Testing the bonds, “Yep, I think so,” he answered.

Bringing him closer, she pressed her pillow lips against his face, kissing him. Drawing him back some, “If this gets to be too much, just let me know,” she advised.

“Pineapple,” Oliver said with a grin.

Thomasin chuckled, “Pineapple it is,” she accepted.  Pulling him close to her mouth, she extended her tongue, licking him from his feet up passed his head, her breath sweet and fruity. Parting her lips, she slid the brush into her mouth onto her the surface of her tongue, copiously coating him in her saliva. Extracting him, she gave him a smile before lowering him down onto the bed, facing upwards. Climbing up onto the bed, she knelt over top of him, her sex positioned above him and on full display. Cupping her breast, she teased her nipples before sliding her hands down over her body to the wet place between her thighs

From his perspective, Thomasin loomed over him, the warmth of her hunger emanating from her heated sex. Skillfully, she touched herself, her breathing rate accelerating, her efforts teasing a long clear strand of fluid anticipation from her sex.

Curling the fingers of her right hand around the bristles, she raised him up through the vaginal drool and gently gliding him through the crease of her vagina.

Knowing he was only along for the ride, when she angled the handle of the brush to the opening of her pussy he took a deep breath and closed his eyes. As she applied pressure, the petals of her bloom parted, swallowing him into the garden of her pleasure.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for giving this a read. Feel free to leave a review or comment