- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thomasin and Oliver

Bosom Buddies

The expression on his face dubious, “So, let me see if I understand this right. You are going to smuggle me into a foreign country in your bra?” Oliver asked.

“First and foremost, our goal is to get you safely to the location where Agnes believes the goddess is interred. I can think of no other place to carry you secretly across the border unless you would prefer my panties?” she countered with a half grin.

Oliver knew she was right. There was no way to sneak him secretly across in a purse without subjecting to x-ray screening. In a pocket, there was always the possibility of the customs officer doing a pat down or personal security check. Inside luggage was a definite no go so yeah, the choices were as Thomasin indicated. “Bra it is,” he confirmed.

Boarding the American Airlines Boeing 777, Thomasin secured her carryon in the overhead compartment and took her seat next to the window. As a precaution, they had also purchased the center and aisle seats making sure no one else next to her. She could feel Oliver nestled on the upslope of her right breast above the nipple, a subtle shift from him eliciting a pleasurable physiological response from her body. Having felt the swoon and experiencing Cam, she felt confident she could maintain her composure for the duration of the nearly nine-hour flight. Letting out a breath, she absented listened to the preflight safety talk by the flight attendant as the plane taxied out onto the runway.

Snuggled against the warm flesh of Thomasin’s smooth firm breast, Oliver tried to get comfortable. What if after all of the things he went through, the plane crashed? That would suck. Considering his own current personal floatation device, he grinned. Tracing his fingertips lightly over the alabaster flesh, the tightening of the tissue around her nipple responding to his exploration. He knew she was dedicated to seeing this quest through, but who was she? He likened his current predicament to swimming with a well-intentioned great white shark. The shark scene in the submarine from Finding Nemo came to mind. Before he left to go to Canada, Cam pulled him aside and said he could trust her. Trust for Oliver was definitely a hard thing for him to come by of late. She smelled good, clean, fresh. He could her the rhythmic beat of her heart. It was a pleasant distraction, soothing. What if this this was a one way trip for him. The roar and powerful vibration of the jet engines and sudden acceleration pressed him more firmly against her boob, goose bumps appearing on her skin. Again, he found himself gently caressing the

Gripping the armrests of the seat, Thomasin always found takeoffs and landing to be the worst part of flying. Having Oliver with her gave her an odd sense of comfort. Given the purpose of their trip, she felt nervous, more for him than her, though there was still some apprehension for herself. Once they had leveled out, she let out a breath.

About thirty minutes into the flight, a neatly attired attractive man appeared, stopping by her row of seats. “I couldn’t help but notice you were alone. Would you like some company?” he asked, giving her what she could only presume was supposed to be his game smile.

“No, thank you,” her tone firm and edged with ice.

Plunking into the aisle seat, “My name is Mark,” he said offering her his hand across the vacant center seat.

Looking at the hand and then at him, unleashing the Omega glower of disapproval, “I don’t care, so please Mark, I would prefer to be alone,” she said, holding his eyes.

Retracting the hand, “It’s a long flight. Are you from Halifax?” he asked.

Shaking her head slightly, she gave him a small smile, “I have tried to be polite. I do not wish to be disturbed. I would encourage you to return to your own seat, please,” she voiced.

Raising his hands, “I meant no disrespect. I only thought a pretty lady might appreciate an ear that’s all,” he explained.

Letting out a sigh, she leveled the full power of her gaze on him, “Thank you Mark, no, fuck off,” she growled, voice low.

The man recoiled as if slapped, “Whoa,” he noised. “I was just trying to be friendly.”

Turning her body away from him, she looked back out the window.

Leaning over the empty seat, “What a cunt,” he sneered under his breath.

Thomasin sort of half snorted and chuckled. It was circumstances like this she wished she could take reduce him, use him, before passing him off to her sisters for their amusement. “Run along now little man,” she urged, voice dripping with condescension.

Shaking his head, Mark gave her a smirk and got out of the seat before vanishing from her line of sight.

“Take a walk dick. What an asshole,” came a small voice from her chest.

The sound of Oliver’s voice surprised her, making her laugh reflexively before glancing around to see if anyone could have possibly overhead. “Shush,” she whispered surreptitiously.

“Just saying,” he replied, shifting in his cloth confinement and sending a delightful tingle through her.

Thomasin made another quieting sound, “I’m going to the bathroom,” she said, rising from her seat. Navigating up to the front of the plane, she entered the compartment, closed and latched the door. Hiking up her skirt, she lowered her panties before sitting on the narrow seat. As she started to pee, she reached into her bra and deftly plucked Oliver out, putting him on the counter near the sink.

Reaching his hands over his head, Oliver stretched.

“You need to be quiet,” Thomasin cautioned.

Glancing up at her, Oliver nodded, “I know,” he conceded, feigning contrition.

“I mean it, or it’s panties for you,” she threatened. “I’m not kidding.”

Oliver flashed her a mischievous smile, “If that’s the case, maybe I’ll do it on purpose. Give me something to do for hours,” he replied, lowering his arms and rubbing his hands together.

Arching a threaded eyebrow, “Be careful. I would have thought you might be a little wary of feminine attention,” she cautioned, dabbing herself with tissue and dropping it into the toilet.

Oliver hesitated, considering her words before responding, “It feels different in this situation, here with you. I don’t know. Those others used me with no real regard for me. I was nothing more than a disposable plaything. Neither of us really knows how all of this might unfold and spending what might be my last day or yours pleasuring a beautiful woman, on my own terms, well there are certainly worse ways to go,” he grinned and shrugged his shoulders. “I just don’t want to come off all douche like Mark.”

 Thomasin favored him with a sly look, “There are millions of Marks out there. I think I would enjoy a sharing with you,” she replied. “But.”

“But?”

Parting her legs, she glanced down to her private area, “I was not anticipating this happening and my situation might be a little prickly,” she confessed as she returned her gaze to him.

“I’m okay with it if you are,” he answered, giving her a wink.

Smile blooming on her face, “Alright,” she conceded, taking another tissue. Rising to her feet, she turned to face the sink, skirt still up and panties done, giving him a close up view of her slightly stubbly mons. Pressing the water button, she wetted the tissue and delicately wiped the crease of her private parts. Dropping the used tissue in the toilet, she drew her panties almost all the way up before parting her legs. Picking Oliver up around the small of his back and his waist, she set him in the gusset of her panties and pulled them up, adjusting his position to enhance access to her feminine flower. The sensation of him there sent a stab of pleasure up her spine. Pulling her skirt back down, she washed her hands and returned to her seat.