- Text Size +

Violet takes my hand and leads me to the front of the ship, “Let’s see what kind of damage they did…”

She dotes over one of the consoles as I look out the window at the little ships attached to the side of the Arrow.

Violet is grumbling under her breath, clearly frustrated as she looks for a solution to the problems she is enduring. “… raw materials… patching… the fuck? oh…need…”

Then I look out at the little ships again. She needs raw materials… “Why not?” I laugh as I go to the door, I hook my fingers around the top of my dress, pulling the soft, comfortable item over my head, tugging my hair along with it. The dress off, I stand there in my bra and panties, ready to wear my suit.

I laugh at the tiny men who cannot help screaming at an enormous woman undressing. Pathetic. All of them together couldn’t hope to stop my finger from crushing them. Much less my arm… or a breast… I laugh lightly as I snap the breastplate into place, and slide the cloth over my midriff.

Connecting the midriff to the hip component I slide down the skirt of the suit, which is basically there to look nice, it does little besides make me look feminine.

I pull the legs and arms on, connecting the thrusters and components where they belong. The skintight fabric and ceramic components of my suit hugs my curves, and emphasizes my figure. As I put the helmet on I enter the airlock and open the door. Carefully gripping the side of the Arrow, I enable my suit’s mass manipulator.

I don’t set a height, I just allow myself to grow. As the machine makes me grow, a feeling which I felt once before comes again. Power just flows into me, manifesting as more and more height. My suit grows with me, staying nice and tight.

I look down at my expanding body, my legs grow longer and longer, stretching further away as the ship seem to dwindle relative to me. The Arrow begins to look like it did when I first saw it, like a big children’s toy.

The power is enthralling, as my breasts expand they ache and stretch, expanding proportionally to my gigantic body. I wrap my arms around them, hugging myself and satiating the feeling of expansion when I press and move them about.

I quit growing when the Arrow seems to be less than half the size I originally saw it at. The tiny pirate ships are like tiny pop cans. I laugh at the toy sized objects, realizing that I must be a hundred meters tall. I take the ship closest to me in my hands, holding it in plain view of the occupants of the Arrow. I know they can see what I’m doing, but I cannot see them, all I can see is the outside of the ship, and the tiny sensors which enable exterior viewing.

I apply pressure to the little ship and it seems to bend, yielding to my petite, feminine hands. While I expect to hear, creaking and breaking sounds, I hear nothing through the vacuum of space. It’s not only the size of an aluminum can, it is much weaker. I close my fingers around the wing I am holding and the metal buckles and collapses like paper. It cannot hope to withstand me…

I smile, realizing that I am easily crushing the object that was threatening us minutes ago. It is a joke, I smile and press my hands together. The ship offers close to zero resistance as I crush it flat. Sparks fly out, dancing harmlessly across my arms, and the gases which fueled and allowed the crew to breath escape during my single catastrophic attack.

The little ship never stood a chance. I giggle as I continue crushing the ship between my voluptuous thighs. I ball up the remains of the vessel with my hands, until it is about a tenth the size of the original ship, small enough to store in the cargo hold of the Arrow.

The radio in my helmet crackles and Violet’s voice starts coming through, she sounds... different... she sounds out of breath, “Holy shit…”

I look over at the Arrow, tapping the side of my helmet to respond, “Are you okay in there?”

Then I hear Violet’s soft laugh she definitely sounds odd, almost turned on, “Ohhhh, no… that was fucking amazing, I actually heard the tiny men yell.”

I lightly pump my fist, glad she enjoyed the show, “Where should I put this?”

“Just leave it, I’ll get it…” The Arrow starts moving toward the little floating ball of metal, as I set my sights on the other ship. I grab the ship by the nose and pull it into my arms. I wrap my arms around the doomed vessel, and press it slightly, this time an explosion occurs, blasting off one of the wings.

I grab it to keep it from escaping as I use my hands to crush the ship into my chest. My breasts don’t even notice the destruction; the ship's fuselage is simply incapable of transferring enough force to press into them. The craft crumbles, as the vital gasses which once enabled it bleed away.

I ball up the destroyed ship and place it close to where Violet just picked up the first one.

Feeling confident from my first foray into crushing things, I allow myself to shrink down to my normal height of fifteen meters, as the Arrow spins to allow me in.

I attempt to land gracefully though the door I exited through. My feet touch the ground, and suddenly I am under the influence of artificial gravity, and I flip forward too quickly falling flat on my face and rolling twice, sliding under the kitchen table and knocking into a chair.

Dazed, I hear the sound of laughter again, as a single hand fades into focus. Violet is kneeling in front of me, she kneads my shoulder, and kisses my helmet. “That was the best entry I have ever seen.”

I simply glare at her, with my angriest eyes, but something seems different when I look at her. I cannot put my finger on what is going on.

She simply laughs and helps me up. “Well, we have what we need… and I’m going to let Ed fix the ship.”

Violet steps away, waving her hand, inviting me to follow her.

I follow her, cautiously, past the jar full of angry men. Then I hear a light, stupid whistling. I roll my eyes, and stop in my tracks… “Did one of you just… cat-call me?” I turn back to them. “You assholes should have thought about losing everything when you attacked women who are two-hundred times taller than you. What did you expect?”

They were certainly quieter after my outburst--I guess yelling may have broken some of them. They were now holding their heads, and some had fallen over.

Turning back to the ladder, I climb up into the bedroom. I simply find an empty room, Violet is in the bathroom, I can hear her moving around and making a little noise. I’m not really sure what she needed me for, until she opened the bathroom door.

Violet emerges from the bathroom, and I realize what is happening. Violet’s glowing pink lingerie accentuates her trim, toned figure. Her supple skin glistens, beautifully reflecting the artificial light of the ship, and her hips move like water. I blush and look away, I’m not really sure how to react to this situation…

“Alice… it’s okay, look at me.” Her voice is so quiet, and so… sensual.

Judging from the look in her eyes, she clearly wants me… her right hand is on her hip and her left, holding her breast. Her lips seem pouty, her eyes intense… she tries to pull me in with her will alone. She is so amazing, and despite being more interesting and intelligent person then I am, she wants me…

Dammit, I want her too.

Her hand brushes the side of my helmet, making a light squeaking sound, as she makes eye contact, and I am suddenly transfixed. Looking at her this way is so… exciting… Her deep blue eyes pull me in. Her eyes seem different somehow, they used to imply distance, like she was stepping back and away. Right now, in this moment her eyes tell me that she wants, or even needs me.

She playfully rests her index finger on my chest, running it down the ceramic plating, to my stomach. She reaches around with her other arm, breaking the seals of my helmet and she carelessly tears it off, flinging it to the side. Her lips meet mine while she wraps herself around me, while my helmet bounces under the bed.

Violet’s expert hands continue to remove my suit, she breaks the seals and each arm slides off, and she covers the exposed skin with kisses, she removes most of the armor with a little help from me. She breaks the final seal of the chest piece, and I moan uncontrollably when the armor slides off my hardened nipples.

Fully exposed, I stand vulnerably before a beautiful woman, who is herself exposed… vulnerable. In my previous life, whenever I would be happy, or feel this good I would expect to be beaten and denied happiness.

This fear overwhelms me, I shake and cringe at the approaching pain… I feel like I am dreaming, this could never happen to me, I’m going wake up to an abusive asshole, who thinks I am supposed to be mistreated. I wait, but it never comes.

Instead a soft feminine presence surrounds me as Violet hugs me tenderly, her cheek resting against mine, her legs lightly brushing against mine. Her warmth penetrating deep into my body. I feel like I am floating on air. Opening my eyes I realize that I am indeed floating on air as Violet wraps her legs around mine.

Embracing the beauty before me, I resist the urge to curl inward and close out the woman before me. While I fear losing her, and a return to the sadness of my youth. I chose to become more, because I am better than my circumstances, and ultimately better than the shit I endured.

I pull her in tighter, and I kiss her deeply, my fingers playing along her backside, unclasping her bra, and tugging it out allowing it to float away. I massage her back lightly while she lightly nibbles my neck and caresses my shoulders. While we spin from the sudden passion, we lightly bounce around the room.

I caress her back and run my hands down her sides, hooking my thumbs into her panties, pulling them off her hips, letting inertia take them off for me.

She kicks her panties off while she finishes removing the last of my clothing. Her fingers tracing lines from my breasts to my navel. She kisses my navel tenderly, moving down slowly toward my vagina... I wrap my legs around Violet, helping her to her apparent goal. I squeal, because for the first time, someone else touches my lips, her soft tongue playing with my lips, teasing me… Suddenly her tongue enters and rolls along the sensitive nerves that make every hair on my body stand on end. I gyrate my hips in response to her incredible tongue, the powerful feelings she creates pounding within me, making me feel insane.

The immense pleasure builds, and she releases me and pushes lightly off the floor, her body sliding along mine, her breasts running slowly up my body, her navel rubbing along behind. The small amount of friction pulls me along with her. Each incredible nipple running from my stomach, up my body to my own chest. The moment our nipples touch she grabs me, and my hands land on her ass. Her ass is so soft and supple, but the softness covers her incredible leg muscles. When she moves her legs they respond powerfully…

We pound into the ceiling, while I start kneading her ass, softly, carefully. She closes her eyes, gripping me and moaning lightly. Loosening her grip, she pulls me in, our bodies still spinning slightly as she bites my neck, and plays with her tongue. We breathe heavily, rubbing together to the rhythm of our hearts. The vapor from our breathing has no gravity to pull it to the floor, and no breeze to pull it away. I catch brief glimpses of the air around us as it fills with tiny droplets of water.

She suddenly changes positions brushing my vagina with her wrist and I convulse in response. I grab her lightly, pulling her up to my mouth, kissing her deeply, exploring her mouth with my tongue. I press my breasts against hers, my fingers meeting her vagina, and beginning to explore her. Her moans increase in intensity when I slip my fingers into her very moist womanhood. Our breasts continue bobbing against each other, shifting with our play.

Nipples against nipples, breasts rubbing back and forth, our passion fuels motion, and our chests are victims of this assault. They press and rub, making pleasure that I had never intended to have. I never realized that my breasts could feel like this. I look into Violet’s focused eyes, I realize… they can always be like this… whenever and wherever I can have her.

Rubbing her sensitive areas with my fingers makes her moan, laugh, and cry while she holds my shoulders to bounce up and down on my hand, working in and out, in and out. For a moment I think she is about to orgasm, when she squeals and pushes off the floor, sliding off my hand.

She spins around and pushes of the ceiling, tackling me into a nearby wall. Goddess, her sexy body, her movements and play… she is making me so horny.

Not only horny, but she makes me feel complete. She presses two fingers into my vagina… it feels so incredibly tight! I had never had the courage to buy a toy… or experiment with myself at all. Her two fingers alone make me feel so full! Her fingers make me want to burst… Goddess! Just then I feel a third finger wriggle along my walls and push in, making me squeal, gripping at anything I can hold!

I know she feels me struggling with the immense pleasure within, when she caresses my back, and whispers, “Ready?”

I moan as I squeak out a little, “No.” Then she touches something within me that I didn’t know, or believe existed. It was like all the pleasure I had ever been denied in my life was released from prison… if that prison was my vagina! My body suddenly works against me forcing me to clench and scream in pleasure!

The pleasure erupts through my body, spreading from my vagina, rapidly and repeated up my back. Then finally out to my limbs and every single nerve. It is like being overwhelmed by waves of pleasure.

“AAAAAggghhhhhh! Holy Shiiiittt!” I scream, convulsing, and grabbing at the wall, trying to help arch my back and let all the passion flow through me. My hand brushes against Violet’s soaked Vagina… and she pulls away, thrashing about and moaning loudly as I grab her convulsing body. She leaves a trail of her tears of joy though the air, and a trail of her feminine juices below. When she regains control, her eyes snap to mine, and she grabs my shoulders and kisses me passionately.

“Alice, that was… amazing.” She pants, resting herself against my body, as we continue to float, cuddling our pleasure soaked bodies together in the zero-gee.

I don’t know what to say. My first time having an orgasm…. It was unlike anything I could have imagined.

Far from home in a distant corner of the galaxy. In a spaceship, after destroying some tiny ships… I had lesbian sex with my… girlfriend named Violet.

Goddess. It’s fucking perfect.