- Text Size +

Warmth.

I has it.

Goddess, so nice...

I stretch my arms out and they run along a warm surface... which stretches softly in all directions. When I open my eyes I stare up at the ceiling. This ceiling has become quite familiar, I've awoken to it a few times. But this time... it seems so far away...

Then I remember why. On each side of me are mountains, rising over me and shadowing me.

Violet's breasts...

I turn myself over and stare up through the valley to Violet's neck. From there the ground rises to her beautiful face. I just stare at her lips... so soft, kissable, each bigger then me right now. Goddess.

This sight is overwhelming, I can't help myself, my hand is soon between my legs.

Suddenly Ed's voice booms through the room. "Violet, Alice, we are approaching the sigil-world."

The skin beneath me suddenly rises as Violet inhales deeply, and the next thing I feel is air rushing all around me as I am launched across the room when Violet shoots out of bed. I flail my arms helplessly in the air, looking back at Violet who seems to be confused.

"Alice?" she looks around the room,when suddenly our eyes connect and her mouth drops. "Alice!" she screams, "Ed, kill the gravity in the bedroom!"

While the pull of gravity abates, the momentum I already possess carries me straight into the wall.

Dazed, I rub my temples while a buzzing fills my head.

When I open my eyes I come face to face with Violet's stomach. Her hands surround and engulf me as she pulls me toward her face. Her eyes glisten, they are so gentle. Her lips move, but I can't hear her through the buzzing... but she keeps trying.

A couple moments later Violet reactivates gravity, the buzzing slowly abates and I can hear again. "Alice... are you okay?" Violet pleads, her eyes full of concern.

"I think so... I'll be fine."

Her shoulders drop as she lets out a big breath. "I'm sorry, I should be more careful."

"It's okay, there are more important things right now! Grow me back so I can help you!"

She smiles, glad that I hold no anger for being thrown across the room. She grabs the mass manipulator, using it to restore me to my normal 15 meters. I rest my hands on my hips and run them up to my chest, "That was fun, but good to be normal."

Violet's eyes go wild again as she remembers why she launched me, "Alice we have to go!" She jumps down the ladder, rolling at the bottom and running to the cockpit. I laugh as Violet runs past the jar of tiny men, completely nude.

I sigh, deciding I don't give a fuck what the little guys see. "It's their lucky day." I jump down and follow Violet to the front. Ignoring the whistling from the jar, I slip into my seat and start my scans. As the data pours in, I can see the typical data motions of Ed compiling for me, making it easier to interpret.

"Well, it's significantly larger then the last world. One city, appears to be in the southern reaches, on an isolated island."

Violet looks over to me, all business, her eyes alight with her frustration, "Any signs of other ships?"

I look around the scans, and see nothing so I shrug, "Not yet."

Violet popped her knuckles and leaned into her console. "He'll be here... we have to be prepared."

She twisted out of her chair, walking toward toward the airlock. I decide to ask the obvious, "Are you going to put any clothes on?"

Violet is silent for a couple seconds, "Oh shit." she emerges from the kitchen blushing, covering herself and staring at the jar of tiny men. "You tinies saw nothing!"

I just laugh and go back to get my suit on. Slipping in is easy, but finding a place to land is hard. The island we need to land on is covered with a civilization, and not a miniature one either. Enormous spires of metal and glass jut kilometers into the sky, and every square meter of the island is covered with buildings, parks, and trains. Vehicles flow between buildings and move people back and forth.

I hover the ship above the skyline, "I give up Vi, there's no good parking, can we just drop in?"

She shrugs as her wings activate and flow outward, "I don't know, can we?" she smiles and hits the door latch, springing it open with a satisfying whoosh of pressure equalization. She takes my hand and steps out.

I tip with her, snapping my hand to the activation switch on my hip, my wings springing to life, materializing just soon enough to slow me from falling and allow me to glide downward.

Violet lets go of my hand and plunges down, she tucks her arms in and allows gravity to accelerate her toward her target. I am moving considerably slower then she is and she rapidly dwindles from my sight.

"Well shit." I'm rapidly falling behind, I need to keep up so we land in the same general area. I swallow my fear and pull myself in, allowing the air to flow around me as I accelerate.

The feeling is unreal, almost stupid, I wonder why would someone jump out of a perfectly good spacecraft anyway?

I decide that following the other 15 meter long lady is the best course of action. I train my eyes on Violet's voluptuous behind and do my best to stay on her tail. As we approach the ground Violet flips around and points her feet at the ground as she rapidly slows down to a graceful landing in an empty alley below.

I however botch the spin and continue falling until suddenly my wings catch air and slow me down... and pull me forward toward the wall.

Now, I don't hit the wall too hard, but my landing is far from the grace of my girlfriend.

Once I've caught my breath, Violet pats me on the back, "You need more practice."

I turn to her, my eyes wide, "You pulled me out the airlock! I had no idea what to do!"

She smiles and walked past me, "You did good for your first time."

I sigh, "Damn you Violet."

She looks at her wrist, watching the map on her projector. We are pretty close to the signal; we just need to find it. As we walk out on the street, I notice that the people around us are about 10 meters high, they are pretty close to our height, but not quite so. I take Violet's arm and we walk quietly, watching the blips of light on her wrist, trying to determine how to get to the signal.

I look around and notice almost nothing, these people seem completely normal. This would feel like a perfectly normal street back home, if there were any sound. Each person is silent, there movement are coordinated, agile, and completely silent.

I whisper to Violet, "Doesn't this silence seem strange to you?"

She looks up, whispering back, "Well now that you mention it... it is very quiet here."

I look up at the tops of the buildings, they all rise to a point, then I realize their purpose, "I think that is why the spires are all triangles, this island is like a sound dampening room, sounds just can't echo here!"

She looks back at her wrist, "It may be damn quiet, but there is an insane amount of signal activity."

I lean in, "What do you mean?"

She simply points to some of the people walking past, "Look at their necks, they are wearing some kind of communication device, and judging by how much they are sending out, I think they are saying hello to every single person passing by."

I take a closer look at these strange devices, a simple choker that seems to fit loose about the neck, it flashes a bright color pattern each time they make eye-contact with a passerby. Incredible. I look back to Violet, as she furrows her brow and pulls me close, "It looks like there are tunnels underground, look how these signals move around."

I look at the layers of data she is showing me. "Almost like a circle... none of these streets are circular."

Violet looks at me, "Soooo..."

"There must be an underground tunnel!" I yell.

The silent reaction to my outburst is deafening.

Violet sighs and takes my hand, "Follow me."

Since I clearly have no choice. I follow her into one of the buildings which line the street. The middle of the lobby is like a large platform, which the people streaming in and out of the building walk on to, then a chunk of the platform seems to break off and float away.

These platforms that break off from the main floor return once they have deposited their passenger at their intended destination. Hoping for the best we walk out to the platform, and fortunately our platform descends down.

"How does it know we want to go down?"

Violet shrugs, "I haven't a clue love."

Reaching the bottom we walk out into a large brightly lit tunnel which seems to go on in either direction in concentric circles. I lean on a nearby rail and watch as a woman steps out into the light. When her body is hit by the light she expands in all directions, growing from her 10 meters, to probably 100 meters. She reaches her hand out to a small platform, on which a man stands. He steps onto her palm, she grips him and starts to jog through the tunnel.

"Okay, that's fucking awesome." I smile pulling Violet toward the light.

She comes along easily, as I'm sure she is as eager as I am to try out this method of public transit. When we reach the entrance, Violet pauses, maybe worried, but I push her in first, and her growth is rapid.

Her shoulders shoot up out of sight as she holds her stomach and seems to squeeze her legs. I wish I could see her chest, but I do watch closely as her ass rapidly ascends over my head, giving me a wonderful view from underneath. She squeals with delight as she steps out of the light, it seems like she is struggling to remain upright. I wonder why...

So I follow her in, and Goddess... this light is powerful, almost intoxicating, as power flows into me my every pleasure center feels as if tiny tongues are crawling across it. As my breasts grow I cradle them in my hands, squealing lightly as my vagina rapidly contracts into an involuntary but welcome orgasm. I nearly collapse as I match Violet's size.

She giggles, spinning me with one hand into the wall, kissing me deeply. She breathes in sensually, "Growth and an orgasm, that's an interesting choice."

"We need to make our Mass Manipulators do that..."

She tackles me, straddling me on the floor, as the silent people simply walk around us. Her intense eyes draw me in, they seem to tell me she needs me.

I sigh, "As good as this feels, we've got to go sweetie."

"True enough." she lies down on me, gyrating her hips a few times as she gives me a passionate kiss.

My mind just tells me how lucky I am to have her.

Once we had caught our breath, Violet helps me up, and we explore the tunnel. Every kilometer or so there is a connecting tunnel, one going into the circle, another going out. They all seem to go to the same place. "Think we should take one of these tunnels?"

She taps my shoulder, "Only one way to find out." She suddenly turns left into one of the connecting tunnels. "Only one way to find out."

I spin on my heels and run to catch up. When I get back to her side, I am slightly out of breath, and she is laughing at me. I playfully punch her arm.

The nice jog is soon interrupted as we enter an enormous room.

An enormously familiar room. A room with a large, red, and naked marble woman standing in the middle, her statuesque posture seems more relaxed than Vigilance's was. As much as she is similar to Vigilance, something is very different about her.

When I stand in front of her, she moves slightly, before her eyes open, revealing her shiny red eyes.

She smiles, and steps toward Violet and I. She grabs us and pulls us into an unexpected hug. "Hello ladies, it's been a long, long time, I am Persistence."

Violet giggles a little, "Nice to meet you, we kinda know about you because we met Vigilance."

A look of a pleasant surprise spreads across her face. "Oh! How is she?"

I think about it for a moment, "Well, I guess the best word would be... lonely?"

"Well, since Vigilance didn't kill you I would assume you are good girls... good enough for me anyway, when you take the sigil, and I don't have to be here anymore, I'll go see her, and she won't be lonely anymore."

"That easy?" Violet inquires.

Persistence seems amused, "Why wouldn't it be that easy?" the marble lady spins around and drops down, slamming her heavy palm into the ground, and the cavern shakes vehemently. Large chasms appear in the floor as the once solid surface divides in four and slides out to the sides of the room, opening a 150 meter drop to a smaller chamber. Persistence drops into the floor and emerges with the object of our desires.

She looks Violet in the eyes, "You don't plan to terrorize, maim, attack, hurt, injure, destroy, annihilate, burn, annoy, poke, or kill with this power right?"

Violet rolled her eyes.

And...

Persistence clearly has no idea what that means, since she leans forward a little and asks again, "Yes or no?"

Violet laughs, leaning forward, "Of course not, I want nothing but good things."

"Okay then," Persistence reaches forward and plops the precious relic in Violet's hands like it was a worthless rock. "Been wanting to get rid of that for eons."

Damn, Vigilance made me feel like these things were holy, while Persistence makes me think it's worthless.

"So, Persistence, what does this sigil do?" Violet asks.

She looks into her eyes, "This is the sigil of growth, it's function should be obvious."

She blinks, still getting used to Persistence's strangely short explanations, "So... like my mass manipulator?"

Persistence just smiles, "If your Mass Manipulator has limits, then no. This will grow you and your allies to any size you want."

Violet stood there smiling for a moment when a rumble spread through the complex.

"What the hell?" Persistence yelled, as chunks of the ceiling crashed down as another rumble occurred, this time accompanied with the sound of an explosion.

Violet grabbed my wrist, "We have to go, I'll bet that's Richar!"

I didn't disagree. I ran with Violet through the tunnels, soon reaching a collapsed ceiling to climb out of.

A large spherical ship was hovering over the skyline, it was emitting large bolts of energy every few seconds. these bolts were the obvious cause of the sudden earthquakes. The silent people ran in every direction, silently fearing for their lives.

Richar was standing atop the vessel, when he noticed us emerging from the ground.

"Violet! So nice to see you."

Violet gritted her teeth, "Not very nice to see you Richar." She tightened her fists, knuckles cracking.

Then her body starts expanding, lengthening out in every direction, growing to about a kilometer. As she runs forward her ass passes my face, a beautiful sight.

She jumps with her new kilometer of stature and slams her powerful fist into the side of Richar's vessel, leaving a sizeable dent in the chrome paneling. Richar is nearly tossed from the platform! Violet riles up for another assault but Richar holds up the other sigil and it glows, stopping Violet in her tracks.

"Violet, don't stop!" I scream, now extremely worried about what is happening.

Instead of fighting back, she only screams as her face turns blank.

His vessel pulls in front of Violet's enormous face, "Now Violet, crush this city."

I suddenly realize that Richar's sigil is letting him absorb Violet's will... she cannot stop him.

I then notice her foot rising above me, and I dive away, narrowly avoiding her boot, which quickly teaches me that I cannot stop her still growing body either.

Her merciless stomps annihilate buildings, crushing them flat beneath her soles. I run to the outskirts of town, fumbling with my Mass Manipulator to shrink myself down, to avoid attracting attention from Violet and Richar. Once I reach the water, I turn around and watch as Violet presses her powerful feet down into the large chamber which once housed her sigil. The center of the city suddenly collapses as she breaks the supports which enabled the structures to stand.

She continues to stomp down with vigor, systematically crushing the city with her powerful feminine feet, as she continues growing.

Her face is emotionless.

I suddenly realize that my sweet, fierce, and loving Violet is...

Gone.