- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this one, as per request, is written from the little guys' viewpoint. Hope I did it justice!

"Now then, you've finally relaxed, we can move on in our night. But I think we're gonna have to make some changes." The smile slid off my face like an egg off a plate, she seemed to be so nice but I still didn't know if I could completely trust her. She was about 6 inches shorter than me at the bar, but now each of her fingers twice my size the top of my head barely coming up to the knuckle in the middle of her first finger. She plucked me up and held me in her palm, eyeballing me for a few moments with a devilish grin and set me on the floor. Her carpet was soft, if a little itchy, and I looked up at her foot in awe. Barely larger than her big toe she wiggled her digits in a display of size and might. I followed the tree trunk of her leg up, and up, and up, past her thighs, past her tummy. Craning my neck to the furthest extent only got me to her breasts. I took a few steps back and was able to see her face gleaming down at me from all the way up there. I swear the Empire State building couldn't be this tall!
She blew me a kiss and spoke in what was a probably normal tone for her but sounded like megaphone volume to me "Now you can see just how big I really am! You're going to worship your goddess starting with my feet. I had to walk so much just to bring you home and now these poor things are sore. Make them feel better my pet!" She raised her foot and laid it on top of me, burying me in the cushion of her sole next to the ball of her foot. I could feel her heartbeat if only just and the smell was like nothing I've experienced before. Her foot was soft and smelled of lavender yet it had traces of sweat and a slightly putrid smell. It's obvious she took care of her feet but that she really had been on them for awhile earlier tonight.

The pressure increased as I heard her muffled voice say "I don't feel any worshipping going on!" I gave her sole a kiss to start, and began to rub my restricted arms around as best I could. She relieved the pressure a bit and that gave me some more freedom to do as I wished. I rubbed her foot with the entire length of my arms, using my hands and fingers in a sort of waving motion to cover as much ground as possible. "I don't feel enough kissing going on! C'mon, don't you love your malevolent goddess?" I stuck out my tongue and gave her sole a long lick and was instantly disgusted. If anyone ask what it was like I'd say go run for an hour and start licking your skin. Salty from the sweat and tart from her lotion almost as if I licked a bar of Irish Spring bath soap. I went back to kissing to try and minimize tasting her foot as much as possible.

I moved my legs along with the rest of my body to compensate so she wouldn't think I wasn't trying to please her. I must've looked ridiculous. If she were to remove her foot right now all she would see is a tiny man, slightly bigger than a match, trying to make a snow angel on the carpet but as it was, I was trying to do my best to massage her massive foot, to please this woman who I had to call my goddess and to avoid her wrath.

She lifted up her foot and peeled me off the bottom, like I was an unwanted sticker stuck to a shoe and set me on the ground once more. "Very good my pet, but I think you don't appreciate just how big and powerful I am. Just how insignificant your life is compared to me! Let's fix that." I fell into a trance like state, as if I was on the verge of sleep when my body was forced onto the ground. She slammed her big toe onto my body, yet instead of pain I felt nothing. With her massive digit covering most of my body, it was if I was wearing a big meaty blanket leaving my head and chest exposed so I could look up to her as she mocked me. "So small and insignificant, but we can go smaller!" She tapped her toe on my body twice and I felt as if my body was being squeezed but only for a moment. She lifted her big toe and rolled me over to the second and slammed it on top of me again. "Good, but still too big!" This time she moved her foot forward, putting her tremendous weight onto her toes as she pressed me into something smaller.

My fight or flight senses told me I should be freaking out and trying to escape, but the trance state I was in told me to just lay back and to relax comforting me as she took full control of my life. Easing off and sitting back on the bed, she removed her foot and flicked me with her enormous big toe, sending me tumbling along the floor. "Now you're the perfect size! I don't even think you're as big as my pinky toe! What would that be…..3 centimeters probably, hell that might even be stretching it!" Letting out a roaring laugh she snaked her way into her panties once more. I was nearly deafened by her booming sound. I lay still, too afraid to move, too entranced to move, just encapsulated by what was happening. To me, the tallest building in the world must only come up to her knee, even then it's probably an exaggeration, her size is beyond compare and beyond comprehension for any mere mortal.

"You better come and love my feet you little fuck, your goddess needs to be pleasured." Without any control over my body, I jumped up and ran full speed towards her toes. I wanted to stop, to run the other way, but something kept me from stopping, I was forced beyond my power to obey her commands. It was a good distance away, probably took me a couple of minutes sprinting at my fastest speed while a soft squishing sound filled my ears, she must be rubbing herself hard. I wonder what she saw, a miniscule ant speeding towards her big toe, ready to love and obey her every command. I took a few breaths as I finally reached her foot, struggling to get proper airflow through my lungs, unfortunately I wasn't given a chance to compose myself, she smashed her big toe onto my body grinding it on top of me left and right as she moaned loudly. I stuck my tongue out and covered the underside of her massive toe with spit, slime and slobber. Making out as messily as possible with the grooves of her toe, trying to discover every ridge and claim them as my own.

With her moans filling my ears, my dick hiked up painfully, it wanted to stand at full attention but with no space to grow it ached, crying for freedom. As if she knew what my body wanted, she lightened her toe, still grinding my body but now giving my body the space to maneuver and my cock the space to grow to its full potential. I stuck out my arms and tried to grasp as much meat as I could and began to buck furiously. My tongue studying the tart and salty landscape, my cock stabbing her toe with all its might, my hands struggling to grip onto her as she wiped the carpet with my body. I could feel myself hitting the edge, my rod's head feeling fit to burst as my heart gave out, gushing out stream after stream of cum onto the underside of her big toe. She let out a scream of pleasure once she realized what I had done, her toe no longer grinding me but dragging me along the floor as it curled while she enjoyed her tremendous orgasm. I tried to keep consciousness for as long as possible but blacked out as her foot finally lifted off me, feeling only the last few moments of fresh air.

Chapter End Notes:

Man, a long one! Hope you guys are enjoying this!