- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

woo im back to writing this! im sorry i took so long but inspiration takes awhile to get and looking at other size smut distracts me from bothering to write my own. anyway even with a slow writing rate i can keep it going on as an occasional project i guess?

 

enjoy hopefully!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicolette was feeling particular excited at the moment.

There wasn’t in all honesty much reason for it; things were the same as they always were. She had her favourite servants at beck and call and all the comforts she wanted, as usual. She put the difference in attitude down to the tingly feelings bouncing around her gargantuan body. Not like her being aroused was even odd, either… She decided it didn’t really matter, as her favourite boy toy was in her hand, and her loins were stirring. More foreplay was definitely on the agenda.  There weren’t any pressing responsibilities, and things were calm, so she may as well shake things up a little bit later.

Her magical and glimmering eyes focused in on the tiny, inconsequential speck residing in a small ridge on her pristine palm, and smiled. The feeling of having miniscule people running around your body was rather intoxicating; she was their entire world, a living landscape. Overall she was about the equivalent of a small to medium sized country in size, which to someone who wasn’t used to her existence as an everyday fact of life would seem to make interaction with subjects difficult and journeys across her body impractical. But it was second nature to her to see everything perfectly and clearly, the little castles and towers far below her, every blade of grass to every grain of sand, to feel the little sensations magnified across her skin.

This was her realm, and here she was omniscient, not to mention all powerful.  She, in truth, very much enjoyed being so enormously big and interacting with those smaller than herself. She has consistently maintained this specific size because she wishes to, but she had been bigger and smaller on occasion in the past, either to switch things up for some fun play or for when it was absolutely necessary.

But looking at her loyal servant now, she had an idea. Leaning in closely, she began gently puckering her lips into an O shape. Reginald didn’t notice until it was too late the adorable puff of her breath that instantly sent him flying into the yonder, his frail body being tossed and turned in her playfulness.  Within her sphere of influence he would not possibly come to harm unless she for some reason wished for it, but even knowing that could not prevent the jump of shock upon being suddenly blown away by the equivalent of gale force winds.

She raised a hand to her cheek in a dignified manner as she giggled at his plight, before willing him to make a landing elsewhere.  She saw her retainer tumbling through the air before plunging onto the squishy surface of her unfathomably enormous right buttcheek, separated from the other one by a vast anal ravine that completed the landscape of her plush and thick posterior. She laid on her stomach, closed her eyes  a little and awaited the fun of her little hero’s adventure on the surface of her bottom.

Reginald stood up and got his bearings, after being blown away like dust from his princess’s dainty puff, leading him to currently reside upon her royal buttock. Looking around he could her leg and thighs down below in one direction and an impassable wall leading to her back in the other. Having shaken off any remaining disorientation, he took in the smell of his environment.

The usual skin, perfume, sweat, and feminine smell was also joined by a subtle and pleasant odour of her anus, which hung like a pinkish abyss in the gap between her cheeks.  Below there laid her privates;  from his current viewpoint it was hard to see specifics but what variety of titantic genital actually laid down there varied depending on the day and the mood of the Princess. A vagina complete with clitoris or a dainty (by her scale, but still unfathomably huge) penis flanked by testicles, but never both at once.

Thinking on earlier, his lady had told him that she was experiencing an itching on her bottom, and his landing here was obviously deliberate. Not questioning her royal highness, he snapped himself out of his thoughts and set himself to the task of massage and pleasure duty once again.

Bowing and raising his voice he spoke formally. “It will be my honour to serve your hindquarters, My Princess. I will now proceed.”

His world vibrated slightly with a girlish giggle. She’d heard just fine, not that she needed to have done anyway. He’d become accustomed to understanding and interpreting what she was thinking, and he assumed she had done the same for him. Verbal commands weren’t necessary in their relationship, generally. Talking was used for pleasantries, praise, and when she obliged him with just regular chit chat, or if she had to explain a new duty to him. But being placed upon the butt made it obvious that he was to serve the butt. A throbbing in his groin intensified as he stood before the untouched sexual majesty that stood before him. It was time to get to work.

Taking a bottle of hand cream out of his satchel, of which contained many, he opened it up and emptied it into his hands to begin his work.  Walking further upward to the peak of the hill, he began rubbing and kneading her flesh and skin with the (on this occasion, lime scented) cream, before using his brush to wipe and scrub off any dirt or uncleanliness or blemish he found on the royal cheek.

It wasn’t a quick task exactly, but as long as he was thorough he didn’t need to massage every last inch, as long as he relieved the vital and most important areas; given his size this was expected as traversing it all would take far too long. Occasionally he’d lower to the ground and deliver a kiss to it, creating a slight vibration in her body.

Once Reginald felt satisfied with the job he’d done with her right buttcheek he made haste to satisfy the demands of the other,  taking his magical rope out again and taking a swing across her anus between her spreading, rosy cheeks. He planned to swing across, take care of business on her other cheek, and then attend to the sensitive ravine’s needs afterwards. His Lady had other plans, however.

The face of the Princess Cecile Nicolette Tourmaline XXII flushed red a little in a rarely seen blush.  In the realm of Amone down below, this would be taken as a sign of good luck and per tradition, work and business would be adjourned for the rest of the day which would essentially become a holiday. Drinks would be raised to whichever attendant managed to make their lovely Princess’s cheeks light up and had bagged them the day off from work.

She could feel the tingly sensation of her infinitesimal servant servicing and massaging her posterior like the temple of a goddess. Which she practically was in several ways, but nothing made her feel like it more than this. The little servant’s kneads and kisses were causing her body temperature to rise in a very enjoyable way. Every little inch of movement made her sigh quietly with happiness, even more knowing that it was the efforts of her most loved servant.

Reginald was headed to her other cheek now, she could sense. As pleasurable as his excursion there would be, she couldn’t allow herself to wait any longer than she had to for release. Moving a hand, she squeezed the flesh of her cheeks and moaned, dislodging him and sending him into the gap..

Her angelic but flustered voice boomed down. “Reginald… change of plans. You can skip the other cheek~

 

Reginald was thrown off his feet by the great earthquake, hanging on to a foothold halfway down the chasm. A great moan had echoed forth as the land had rippled in pleasure and he let loose an involuntary shout as he was sent flying again off the surface of her bottom. The squishy flesh was more than capable of supporting his weight for the moment as he figured out what strategy would best fulfil her new royal decree. She clearly wanted him to satiate the urges of her anus, but he may also be likely to come into contact with her sensitive genitals.

Unfortunately, he had to snap out his thoughts, because his brief respite did not last. He felt a sticky sensation increase as his hands and feet lost their hold and he began slipping from the now slightly sweaty butt. With no other options, Reginald braced himself to fall towards the chasm between her spread cheeks.  The greatest attendant in Amone would not back down from challenge or difficulty!

He began to fall, faster and faster, dizzy from the G forces his small body was receiving as his head span and her anus came into full view. He suddenly realised that she was now in an inverted position, lying on her back against her pillow, her cute hands lustily moving towards his location. Before he could process more he found himself pinched between thumb and forefinger and unceremoniously rubbed against the entrance of her anus, the rather pleasant smell filling his senses before he was thrust inside along with her finger, rubbing and rubbing and rubbing some more until the pungent cocktail of scents threatened to overwhelm him inside the darkness of her anus, until he was let go back outside suddenly.

Reginald was thinking that that was surprisingly quick, until his thoughts were silenced by the sight in front of his eyes.

His titanic mistress now laid on her back, her curvy and smooth stomach in full view, her giant breasts gently wobbling above. He got a brief glimpse of her blushing face before he realised he was standing nearby her newly accessible (now that she was lying on her back) crotch area. In the midst of the sound of her happy moans and sighs that boomed down from the heavens, his attention was drawn to a small forest of black trees that towered above, but not as high as the tower of wobbling flesh above it.

Bigger and taller than a church tower, His Princess’s mighty feminine penis rose above, dwarfing the miniscule mite of a servant that was Reginald with its sheer size and majesty… Droplets of white fluid peppered the landscape like watery bombs and the ground shook as her dainty hand stroked up and down on her glans. His lady’s voice boomed down from above once again with a sing-song tone.

Oh Reginald~ I think I need some help in order to finish off, would you mind doing some climbing to finish off the day?  I promise I won’t shake you off. It’s squishy and wet but you can do it, my favourite and cutest attendant~