- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some backstory! And some descriptions that are hopefully sexy on sheer scale. Sorry for how long this took. More progress will come don't worry

The Princessipality of Amone had always been like this, as far as anyone remembered. Their Princess, her full title being Cecile Tourmaline Nicolette XXII, had always towered over them, into the heavens like a living tower of feminine flesh and curves enshrouded in gorgeous and regal garments that took tens of thousands of men and women in order to weave. Her land and subjects was speck sized in comparison to her eminence.  Her subjects never knew how or why she was so enormous; but she was their beautiful and rightful ruler, so they didn’t think to question it all too much.

In truth, she didn’t often issue commands to her subjects directly; she appointed ministers to handle day to day affairs according to her decrees, since interacting with a civilization that could be entirely eclipsed by her royal backside alone was difficult without causing unnecessary destruction. She truly did love her subjects, and she made this clear without ever having to even move, since she was visible from all over her territory, nearby or on the horizon, helping to keep calm during times of crisis and always there to directly take charge during the rare occasions it was needed.  She was too big to have a proper palace, so she generally resided just a few miles outside of the Princessipality itself. It was commonly said though that her body itself was her palace; she was a living landscape that the entire realm could definitely fit on top of (and inside) several times over. She was usually seen barefoot, resting her gigantic lotioned feet above a great lake.

Because of all this she was commonly assumed, on a de facto basis, to be at least semi divine, in addition to her royal lineage. And it was true she had a lineage, because she wasn’t the first ruler of the kingdom, but her predecessors had never been goliath in size or lived as long as she had. No one remembered a day when they were not her subject, and it was of course rude to ask a lady her age, especially a princess.

The most elite men and women were not the warriors, or the thinkers, or scientists, or magicians. The attendants, as they were known, were scouted during their teenage years for their prowess, and maintained a rigorous physical and mental routine. The purpose of this was to serve their princess and lady. Being a servant required humbleness, despite their incredible skill and training. Because serving a several miles tall Princess involved making her way up her body before you could serve her in the first place, and this made it abundantly clear how miniscule they were in comparison to even her dainty toes, this tended to expel any notions of egotism from them.

The jobs they were expected to do were varied; essentially whatever the princess wanted. However it often involved helping her to relax, pampering her, or even pleasuring her majesty. At their relative size, only the very strongest and best of all in the realm could even attempt to provide for her needs and wants. Thankfully the princess was very kind to her “special servants” and doted on them quite a bit, even allowing them to explore her body freely and giving them many privileges back home. She’d even considered them as marriage prospects before.  They were often surprised how personable and polite the princess was, expecting her to be more distant and regal, as their ruler, but in truth she was in equal measures playful, flirty, and cute. One particular attendant was esteemed even among the others, a long standing, virtuous and skilled man. His name was Reginald.

 

Chapter End Notes:

glad that some people are enjoying this at least! back to the present scenario next chapter