- Text Size +

It had been five years, since Hannah Prat had experienced the massive growth that had forced her into growing into the planet threatening giantess she had been. Five years years since her country had plunged into Civil War. A war based out of fear of both her and the meas the country would go to, to protect itself from her.

For Hannah though none of that had mattered to her then. What did matter was that she was no longer a giant freak. The joy of being able to lead a semi normal life was all consuming. People still talked about her and her growth like it could happen again at any moment.  Since very little was really known about the process of making her normal.

Over the years the southern states that had taken her in had kept some very good people on hand to keep her checked out and keep her medication in line with what was needed.
She had built up a resistance over the years and the dosage always had to be upped just to make sure that no more issues were had.

Hannah had lived mostly in peace and her fame was mostly just a thing of legend as parts of the world tried to put themselves back together.

The United States had completely splintered into more than a dozen warring factions and each had fought a hard and bitter conflict to be the one that held Hannah. As she was seen either as a Goddess, a weapon, or simply trouble. In the end the cobbled together nation made up of the old states of Georgia, Tennessee, and South Carolina held onto her without to much trouble.  

In that time something else occurred in Hannah's Life, When she was 20 she meet a young man who was the son of one of her doctors. A year older than herself they took a liking to each other, eventually it blossomed into romance.

David Norton's family had came from London on the eve of the global collapse to help with the research on Hannah's condition. In the beginning David had not been very happy about leaving the only home he had ever known. He did not like the idea of having to leave all of his mates behind.

Most of that changed the first time he got to see a woman who so completely towered over everything on the earth. David had watched the news, and had understood that a person like Hannah existed but a part of him didn't want to believe it. He wanted to believe the world was just crazy. Seeing her though for the first time even as huge as she was he fell for her.

The wait though would be much longer because even as she was medicated and shrank she would be under constant watch for most of the first year or so. He wasn't able to really get close to her until she was twenty.

It had taken a while for Hannah to wrap her mind around the idea of a relationship, she was concerned that David might try and use her or something, but over three years David wore her down , and when it came time for when he popped the question, she was all to happy to say yes.

Hannah wasn’t completely sure how she had found herself where she was after her weird and strange life, but as she stood in front of a mirror and her mother began zipping up the back of her wedding dress

"Do you think it's silly to try and get married with things the way they are? Is it selfish of me to want this so much?" Hannah asked her mother as she stood there looking at the mirror as her mother put the finishing touches on her look. Her mother simply smiled at Hannah "that's kind of the whole point. Baby you have given up so much in your life due to what you went through it's good that you have this chance to experience all that life has to offer. Plus it would be nice to hear the pitter patter of little feet."
Hannah blushed as she had not even thought about the idea of having a child. She had been told that if she did she might transfer or pass on her condition to her child. She was not a huge fan of that. Still the fact that she could choose to do so was just beyond belief. A few years before when she was a giant that threatened to wipe out the earth just by her sheer size she wouldn't have ever guessed she would get that chance.

But now the day was here, as she stood looking at her dress, the same white gown with blue flower designs all over it that she had worn for the first time when she had been brought down to normal size, only now a blue ribbon around the waist had been added, along with a bit of fluff to the skirt. Her hair was done up in a nice fashion with a few things in there to keep it in place.

Hannah heard her mother sniffle a little bit and turned to face her mother "Are you okay Mom?"
Hannah’s mother waved her daughter off before saying "I'm sorry, it’s just that, I never thought I would see this day given your condition, my little girl is all grown up."
"Not as grown up as I have been." Hannah said with a giggle and her mother laughed as well. Her mother ever the mindful one added “That reminds me, have you taken your medication today?"

Hannah sighed a little feeling a little exacerbated at the question. "Mom I have been taking my medication every single day for about five years. I know what will happen if I don't." She broke out of the sour mood quickly though because she knew her mother was just worried about her. Plus it was very hard to be in a bad mood when very soon she was going to walk the aisle and marry the one man who didn't look at her still as if she was a freak or a ticking time bomb.

Every day for the past five years she has poured the liquid into a glass drank it without a second thought because it was all that kept her from growing all over again. The doctors explained it like the medication acted as an inhibitor.

That morning when she had taken her drink she had pulled the cup away from her lips with a smirk. "All these years and they still can’t make this stuff taste any better.” It had been a long running joke that they could make a medicine that could keep her from growing. A shrink ray could be invented to shrink her but they couldn’t make the stuff taste any better.

Her thought was broken up when the wedding march began playing inside the building. A little bit of nerves bundled up in her stomach but her mother placed a hand on her arm and helped her calm down.

David stood at the front of the church. It was a nice building. One of the nicer old churches left standing after years of air raids and battles over the area. It was the last one in the area with a pipe organ.  

The crowd there in the church was not very large but it was everyone in the two's lives that mattered.
When he saw the door swing open he held his breath. When he saw her break through the entrance he found that he could not take a breath. To him she was the most absolutely beautiful woman he had even seen. She was amazing. He held his hand out for her to take it well before she got close to him. She could not get to him fast enough. He was ready to start their lives together.

As the two stood at the altar the priest began to read out from The Bible, for Hannah and David it didn't matter to them at the moment, they held each others hands, blushes evident on both of their faces as the priest began to have them recite their vows.
However as Hannah began to say hers she stumbled a little bit, out of nervousness everyone assumed.
Only that was not the reason, her shoes had suddenly gotten tight and began to break a bit before they got back to normal. The same thing had happened to her dress, as she went through the vows she heard a little pop.
Her mother looked at her back, and saw that the zipper had slightly parted in the middle. She was cornered. Had the dress shrunk..or had Hannah grown.
Hannah felt the pressure leave her as she finished her vows and she and David kissed.
Butterflies flew through her stomach as David wrapped his arms around her..and it's at that moment he felt Hannah's body shift, it expanded slightly the zipper parted a bit more and the heels on her shoes broke off.
They pulled away from each other in shock. Hannah breathed deeply a little bit in and out.
The crowed cheered for them as the two stood at the front of the church.  As David held his wife's hands, he began to feel them expand a little bit, contract..and then expand again

David wanted to hang onto his new wife tightly but it was very clear that something was going on. She was getting larger right in front of him and the few guests they had present. She had been a head shorter than him most of the time he had known her since she had been brought back down to a normal human size. Now she was inching up above his head. The dress was popping and cracking as her body stretched it. The cute little blue sash she had tied around her waist was ripping at the sides since the knot that held it was stronger than the fabric. When her hands outgrew his he had no choice but to let her go. Fear filled every eye in the room. "Oh Hannah..." echoed from her mother has panic set in.

Hannah didn't know how to respond. She was scared, she had taken her medicine and this was supposed to be the happiest day of her life. Had she developed an immunity to her medicine?She began to feel sick and then she began to take deep gasps of air. The ribbon was cutting off her circulation. She began to sequel when suddenly she stopped.
All eyes stared at her as suddenly she began to shrink down a little bit, the dress seemed to be relieved by this as well as she shrank till he was only a little bit taller than David. She gasped for air.

"What in the world was that all about?" David almost screamed at her. In an instant his new wife was surrounded by military and escorted away from the scene. David gave chase behind the group as they hustled her from the area. "Where the hell are you guys taking her." The group placed Hannah in the back of an SUV and began driving away quickly as they could as the crowd outside the church stood there in a mode of panic and fear. Hannah's mother came to David "Where are they taking her? What happened? I watched her take her medicine just before the wedding?"

David could only shrug his shoulders “I don't know but I intend to find out.”

With the world so fractured and resources so hard to come by, vehicles were solely for military personnel. Normal people didn't have access to them unless it was mass transit. So David quickly rushed home to try and get some information from some of his father's old contacts. He had to admit it would be easier if his father was still alive, but he wasn’t so he would have to try and work with what he had.

Inside the SUV Hannah was scared for her life. She didn't know why she had been grabbed away from her wedding not to mention why she had grown. "Where are you taking me?" she asked nervously as one of the men turned toward her.

"You are being taken to containment until we can figure out your problem, we can't have an incident like the one five years ago."
"Containment!?" Hannah exclaimed. "You can't do that!"

“We can and we will, our orders one and very clear on that” one of the men said.
Hannah began to breathe a bit heavily she was nervous really nervous now. Suddenly the SUV Began to veer to one side. "What's going on!?" one of the men asked. Not noticing Hannah was beginning to get bigger.

Her dress began to suffer a bit more, as she took in a deep breath. The cute little ribbons sides split open and it fell off. Her dress had been made from some strong fabrics back before the world had went all crazy. Still she doubted it would last forever. Along her chest there was a seam, and one bit of it began to pop. She gasped as she felt it begin to pop open as the string snapped. The already strained zipper began to pop open as one of the men took notice.
"Hey she's growing SHE's GROWING!" "STOP THE CAR!" One of the men shouted as the SUV skidded to a stop.

Hannah took the SUV stopping as an opportunity She swung her fist and punched a guy right in the face, breaking his nose. She threw up her feet and kicked the main guy into the front seat, shattering her heels in the process and did so to another man. As the agents tried to recover Hannah grabbed the door and tore it off it's hinges. She tumbled outside onto the roadway, Her gown spread out. She picked herself up off the ground noting happily that she wasn't injured.
She got to her feet and began to run. Stress filled her as she kept running and she wondered if she would be fast enough?

Her body seemed to read her mind as she grew a little bit so her feet had clearance of the bottom of her dress. She began to run faster. However she heard the sound of an engine revving. She turned back and saw the SUV coming right toward her. It dashed right up to her legs and bashed them. Hannah stumbled a bit and then grabbed the SUV by the bumper and gave it a mighty kick. The bumper was torn off the vehicle as it flew backwards and smashed into a wall.
Hannah stood there taking a few deep breaths as she shrunk back down a little bit till her dress was touching the ground once more.

Cell phones had been mostly extinct for around 2 years as the networks fell into disrepair but land lines still worked and so David burnt up the lines trying to find out anything he could about what was going on with Hannah.

To this point he had assurances from several people that neither the military or the government had anything to do with what had happened. Of course that did not make him feel any better. Someone had taken her and he was pretty sure someone had messed with her medication and now as a result no one knew where she was or what her condition was. The medication that she had in her body might hold her growth at bay for a while and keep her from becoming a huge problem but sooner or later the levels would be depleted and her growth would be unchecked and most likely unstoppable.

As he raced to find answers he heard a knocking at his door. David tensed up. Was it the government or was it someone else? He edged toward his door and grabbed the nearest blunt object and peeked through the keyhole..to see Hannah's face on the other side, her eyes peering in and a concerned look on her face

The door wasn't opening fast enough for Hannah's liking she figured David had to be wondering what was going on how she had got away but still he should open the door faster. "David come on open up." She went to really knock but the door opened up before she knocked it off the hinges. She had to duck a little to get through the door. She knew that she had to look a mess. Her dress had popped seams and the outer skirt layer was tattered, and her face and arms dirty as anything. Her feet and shins also showed more dirt than she would have liked.

When David slung the door open he  embraced his larger bride quickly "I was so worried I didn't know what was going on. How did you get away" he asked but wished he hadn't asked. It was pretty plain that from looking at her she had fought her way out and she had gotten a little bigger still. Hannah bent down and kissed her new husband before slamming the door behind her. "I don't know who those people were they just said they were taking me to a place to try and contain me." She was crying now she felt silly she was bigger and stronger than almost any man and now she was acting like a little girl.

"Well at least you're here now. I was told that the Government said that they hadn't sent any men to our wedding..." But they believe that your medicine has been tampered with maybe for a while now..
"W-What!?" Hannah asked stumbling backwards in shock. She hit a wall and she heard her zipper pop a little bit more. "Why would someone do that?" She exclaimed. as she gasped she began to grow a bit more. They both heard a small ripping and Hannah felt a breeze down below and her bra clamp burst. Her chest expanded out a little bit and pushed at her seams even further.

"Hannah I think they have been messing with your medication for a while now. Your levels must be getting really low if you're starting to grow like you are. We have to get you some medicine that we know hasn't been tampered with. I have a few of the people that worked with my dad on their way over to help. Just please say calm for now. Your stress is making things worse. Your dress won't take much more of you growing." David was trying to be responsible and take care of his wife but the simple fact was that as her bust increased in size it was hard for him to not stare at them. It was also hard for him to focus on what need doing.

"o-Okay." Hannah said with a sigh. She sat down and looked over her dress. Seams were split and popped and the skirt had been torn open a bit showing the petticoats and the like.
"Hopefully I can get this thing fixed." She said with a sigh as she leaned back. As she listened to David try to work things out thoughts began to echo through her mind.
She and her family had been promised up and down that she would never grow again and that the Government would NEVER take her hostage again. So why were they doing it now, had they gone back on their word. What about her family were they safe-
The sound of popping seams filled the air as Hannah started to grow a bit more, the chest of the dress was stretching to it's limits

Dropping the phone David rushed over to Hannah "Please don't get all worked up. We will figure this thing out I promise. If you don't calm down though you won't be able to fix the dress it will be rags at your feet."

Hannah cracked out a sob a little bit and bit her lip. "i'm sorry, I-I can't..i mean I--" She said as tears welled up in her eyes.

David just held his wife. He didn't know what else to do. All the two of them could do now was wait and see if her medicine would get to her in time since the "shrink ray" had been non functioning almost the entire time it had been in exsistance. The medicine was their only hope. So David did the only thing he could do at the moment. He held his slowly enlarging wife.

Hannah hugged him back which unfortunately resulted in David getting enveloped by her dress and chest. She giggled a little bit and then proceeded to shrink slightly as she pushed him out. "Get out of there, not until the honeymoon." She said with a laugh

"Hannah this may very well be the honeymoon." David replied with a grin on his face. So he didn't hesitate when she stood up and held out a hand to him. The two made their way into the bedroom. She took a seat on the bed with back to him so he could attempt to unzip her dress and allow the young couple the chance to make love for the first time as husband and wife.

However as he was about to unzip it, a rush of excitement filled Hannah and she began to stretch out even more.
'Hannah what's going on!?" David asked.
"i_Don't know!" She cried out as the bed creaked and moaned Instead of splitting the sides of her zipper began to separate from the dress itself!
Hannah got off the bed and anto the floor as she grew more and more

Hannah's dress was literally coming unraveled right before before their eyes as she continued growing and expanding. The chest of the dress ripped apart as her breasts swelled along with the rest of her body. The waist of the dress strained against her lean body. David knew it was wrong but he was sure that he had never wanted her more than he did in that moment, but he was not sure how that would work any more.

"Any more growing I'll be naked..and I'll end up destroying the house!" Hannah moaned as her head bumped into the ceiling.
Just then they both heard a knock at the door. David hurriedly made himself presentable and ran outside and opened it, finding a group of doctors, and the current leader of the little nation they called home..
"We came as soon as we could" Benjamin Holten said. President Holten had been a US. Senator who had opposed the deployment of a nuclear weapon on US soil and had been one of the main people behind the movement to separate the state of Georgia from the United States after it was used on Hannah. He looked and the large and mostly undressed Hannah before he looked David in the eye. "We had to make a new batch, someone has been sabotaging Hannah's medication, and they've been doing so for a few weeks now."

"Ok but we are going to need the new batch of stuff as soon as possible." David motioned toward the bedroom where Hannah was struggling to keep what was left of the dress on and not to burst through the roof.

"We've already started on a new batch, non tampered with. It should be ready before dark sets in tonight" Holten said and walked over, keeping his head low. "Hannah, we are going to stand by our promise. We will protect you and do every single thing that we can to keep you from growing like before. Just stay calm and we will be through this very soon."

Kind of stuck in the position she was in she reached out toward Holten. "I'll take whatever you have. Anything to slow this down and hopefully I'll be able to shrink back down a little when my nerves calm down." As she finished the vehicle the military had arrived in exploded. An explosion that blew in the windows of the house. David and Holten both ducked to escape the flying glass. Hannah watched as the shards of glass just bounced off her skin after slicing her already tattered dress to ribbons.

Everyone looked outside as the SUV that Hannah had escaped from earlier sat with another one, a group of men began to walk out from nearby cover.
A man held up a hand and the men stopped walking forward. “Listen Holten, give us the girl and no one will have to get hurt. She’s coming with us, and we are going to put this country back together with her at the front of the army.”

David and Hannah both looked at Holten for some kind of sign as to what he would do. The man’s face was without any emotion and thus was hard to read. Holten shuffled toward to front door which had been blown in from the blast. “I’ don’t know who you think you are or what you really plan to achieve here but Hannah and her entire family are under the protection of the Southeastern States Alliance. We are not going to hand her over to you or anyone else. She is a human being and will not be used as a weapon against anyone else.”

A political power move was at the root of what was happening to her now. Hannah grew panicked and her body grew along with the panic.
Her body pressed against the walls and her wedding dress stretch it’s last stretch and ripped apart. She would tear the walls down soon.
The Alliance’s military who had accompanied their leader moved to face these unknown terrorists. The first man to approach the unknown leader of that group with handcuffs was a shot from an unknown shooter.

"What do you want?" David demanded
The man laughed. "Your wife destroyed the world, she leveled by country, now I'm going to use Her to take it back! I mean fair is fair."

"All you’re going to do is help her destroy what is left of civilization. Without her medicine she won't stop growing. She will just keep getting bigger and bigger." David was trying to make the man understand that there was no way of controlling her growth. It was either on or it was off. While he knew Hannah would never lift a finger to harm any one at her size though she would hurt people just because they were there. She would never be the enemy. Her size would be though.

The man only laughed as his men came swarming from behind every nearby building. Shots were fired men began falling all around David. He didn't understand how this could have all happened so quickly. He looked around and took cover behind the burning wreckage in the street and as he looked back toward the house he saw the roof crack and break away from the walls as Hannah grew out of the house she had been sitting in.

Hannah let out a cry of fear as she grew, pushing down one of the walls of Davis house, What was supposed to be their house. She watched as aprt of it began to collapse.
"Our Home..our Dreams" she said with a sob. Her sadness quickly turned to anger as she whipped her head around toward this unknown evil man.
"YOU!" She boomed standing up, her massive lean body tensed as every muscle in her body rippled as she stepped toward the man with ill intent on her mind..
The man shuffled from the front of the battle that was being waged on their front yard. He yelled for his men to concentrate their fire on her and to get her under control. Every enemy weapon on the ground turned towards her and opened fire. The bullets unable to penetrate her skin only bounced off of her. She kicked enemy, and friendly soldiers every direction as she moved after the man who had caused all of these problems. Before the Madman could continue or even move another inch Hannah raised up her foot, and brought it down on the man. Smashing him flat on the ground. She had broken the man and his followers simply laid down their weapons when they saw what had happened to the man she had smashed beneath her foot. The blood ran out from under her foot and stained the ground.

David looked up at his still growing wife and gasped. She had done something he thought she would never do. He along with everyone else still standing started to back away from her. She was easily thirty plus feet tall now. Her body was exposed to the entire crowd of people and in that moment Hannah looked every bit the nightmare the world had feared for the better part of half a decade.
.
David could see the rage in her eyes. She was now capable of doing very bad things. "God help us all." He took off in the opposite direction. The world's only hope now was to help get the medication from finished and stop her growth. That or the world may be doomed.

Hannah took a few deep breaths and looked around, a destroyed house, dead people....she couldn't believe it.
"I-...I-" She said her hands began shaking. She saw David running in the other direction, He was fleeing.
From her.
Holten the leader of the Alliance that had help protect her for years looked at her with a panicked look in his eyes.
I-I'm sorry." Hannah whimper. Holten did the only thing he could think of and he placed his hand on her foot and called up to her. “I believe you Hannah, I believe you.”

David didn't stop running until he made it to the regional lab. It wasn't very far away but the chaos around the area made the run longer than it should have been. Once inside a group of scientists ran in every direction trying to get a new batch together but everyone knew it would take at least another 7-9 hours to get the formula ready then to mass produce.

One of the scientists was looking through data when David rushed into the lab. “What the hell are you doing here? Are you trying to get us all killed?” David not understanding only stared blankly at the man who continued “Damn it man, don’t you understand that right now she’s an emotional wreck her emotions are keeping her all ramped up and causing her to burn through what medication remains in her cells.” David replied “So you’re telling me that her emotions are forcing the explosive fast growth.”
The man in the lab coat nodded his head but before he could speak David continued “she will still continue growing until this stuff is ready so the best place for me is right here helping to get this shit ready as fast as we can." David pushed past the man and jumped in on the work. This was supposed to be a great day, a happy day, and instead it had turned into a horror show.

"Well currently she's growing even faster...her emotions are flaring!" Another researcher stated.
"We're pushing it as fast as we can!" One researcher said, who was Scottish. "IF we dunno work fast she canna take the strain!"

David shook his head at the man. “Just stopping the growth can’t be enough.” The Scottish man looked at him as if to say what’s wrong with you of course that’s enough.  David continued “Ok fine the medicine will stop her from growing but what about getting her back to normal size?"

The man that David had started calling Scottie in his head replied "We’ve got no way to make that happen. The stuff they had her on was it's half her medicine half growth hormone of some kind. Shrinking her, Boyo that is not what we are trying to do here. We just want to stop her from growing any more and destroying the planet.”

David screamed at the Scottish man "damn it man, don't you understand we have to find a way to shrink her. With the shrink ray busted, we have to find a way to make her smaller with the medication. If not, even at her size now the world is going to be destroyed."

The scottish man conceded the point and allowed David to join the men working to get the formula ready. He wished he knew a way to get the old shrink ray to work but it was a technology that even at the time it was created  was barely understood and since the men who invented it had died or went missing years ago the chances of it every working again were very slim. He just wanted his wife back.

Meanwhile as darkness started to settle in around Hannah, she had finally managed to calm down, the leader of the Alliance has gotten her to sit down. Hannah used whispers to talk with him and the leader talked back with a bit of a loud voice. Had had struck up the conversation in order to keep her mind off certain things and it seemed to be working, at least for the moment.

Her nerves were totally shot though. She couldn't believe what she had done to those people. She had never done anything like that before but they were trying to use her and take her away from her life. She wasn't going to allow that to happen again. Still though even now she may have lost David forever. He had seen her kill those men. He had ran away from her, to where she had no idea. She just hoped they could fix her soon.

Holten however showed a good bit of sympathy for her, he had been someone who had seen Hannah's situation from the very start and had felt sorry for her since the beginning.
Then they heard the sound of a truck pulling up a liquid tanker trunk, and much to Hannah's joy David stepped down out of it.

"Hannah" he yelled up at his huge wife. "I had to get something to stop this madness."

Hannah's frown turned into the biggest grin David had ever seen and he smiled as well. Hannah's personality, what he had loved most about her, had returned. There was no rage or anger in her eyes.

"We have to see if we can tap a vein, though Hannah we have to get this stuff into the bloodstream as fast as we can." The looks everyone gave David said everything he needed to know Tapping a vein on a woman that was larger than a house and bullet proof was most likely not going to happen. "We have to try, just drinking this stuff may not have the proper effect."

Hannah whimpered a little bit but nodded and David placed a hand on her leg

God she is so big David thought to himself. He wondered what would happen if he couldn't get her growth to stop. He was also worried that if he did what size she would be. The idea of a shrinking serum was kind of new. He had ran the numbers with the people back at the lab they seemed sound but whenever you were trying something for the first time you just never could tell. No one had any idea if it would even work. Still it was the best option they had. "Just hang in there, we are going to see if we can't fix this. Now to find a needle big enough to do the job. Back in a few minutes." He placed a small kiss on her leg where his hand been and walked back over to the truck to help fashion a needle strong enough pierce her skin and deliver the medication.

“Needle” Hannah said with a gulp as she looked down at David a look of fear in her eyes.

From over his shoulder her yelled back toward Hannah "Yes a needle how else are we going tap a vein, and get this stuff into your bloodstream."
Hannah nodded a little bit in understanding but she was still afraid, would there be a lot of blood? Her fears went unchecked and she grew a bit more.

Creating a giant needle was not easy. They were using for the lack of a better term a modified gas pump. At the moment they were making the nozzle sharp in the hopes that it would break her skin but they really had no way of knowing if that would work. This woman as a giantess had withstood a nuke but they had to try.

However another team of scientists had been attempting to pour over the notes of the old Shrink Ray in the hopes that if the Needle didn't work they could somehow understand and bring it back online. To say the least it wasn't going very well

Hannah continued to worry and stress, and in turn she continued to inch closer to the sky. Everyone around her was working hard to try and fix the problem at hand. The only problem was that they were running out of time.

Eventually they had something that they believed would work well enough to break her skin.

"Just understand Hannah this is so we can try to get all of this to stop." David was pleading, because he could see the fear in her face. He was just hopeful she would not panic.

Soon the needle was all set up and in place, on a count of three, the needle was pushed forward, David watched as it broke into Hannah's Skin and he saw it inject her. For them the process was slow but the needle breaking her skin was a painful experience due to it more or less having to be drilled into her arm.

Medicine flowed up the pump and into the needle. Then it flowed into her arm and blood stream. It would take a lot of it and a good bit of time to see if it worked. "Here goes nothing" David whispered to himself.

Thankfully the pump was working. Hannah seemed to be handling the process well but everyone stepped back just in case she decided she didn’t like the way things felt. Hannah wiggled a little bit as she began to shift unevenly.

Her breasts began to shrink and contract and the medication began taking effect. Her toes shrank, her fingers. It was a strange sight to see since most people had never seen a person shrink before. A collective sigh could be heard when the first signs could be seen of the growth being reversed. "Its working" David yelled up at his wife. He continued to watch nervously as the medicine made its way from the tanker they had brought with them. They would have to reload a second vat once it was empty. Right now everything was going well and he wanted to make sure that it did. Turning towards the crew he had arrived with "prep the second tank, and have the third ready on stand by." The men ran off making his orders a reality. He placed a hand on her shrinking wife's leg. "This is going to work."

The words had barely gotten out of his mouth when the hose detached from the makeshift needle and the medicine began spraying everywhere. "Shit, kill the pump kill it right now." The men scrambled to cut the power but with each second more and more of the medicine found it's way to ground and became useless to them.

The men managed to shut off the pump, thankfully not all of the medicine hadn't been lost, but roughly 30%, of the container had been lost. It was very a big blow.

"Get that hose reattached!" Holten ordered as the men worked fast, while others went to secure the 2nd tank.

For the moment Hannah's growth was stabilized she was only about twenty feet tall at this point. David knew that it was important to get the formula back pumping into her if there was going to be any chance of undoing the damage that had been done to her. Truth be told he was concerned about the long term effects all the growth and shrinking was having on her. That would have to be worried about later though right now they had a pump to fix and a new tank to hook into.

They hooked the hose into the tank and Hannah stilled herself as more of the serum was pumped into her system.

It was a slow process but it was a steady one. The formula was doing it's job. After a couple hours Hannah was under 15 feet and was beginning to look more and more human sized. David stood nearby and now the two could talk freely back and forth without yelling. They were on the fourth tank of the stuff and they only had one more left. "I think this is going to do the job pretty well" David told her. Hannah held out her hand and he held it with his smaller hand. It was still amazing at how much larger she was even at this greatly reduced height. Parts of her were smaller than others as it seemed the serum worked much differently than the old shrink ray had. Different body parts shrank at different rates. Some times she looked down right odd. David did wonder briefly if they would be able to make her look somewhat normal with the unevenness of the growth. In the end though he decided it was fine with him as long as he had her back.

Hannah smiled as the medicine continued to do it's job As the fourth tank finally ended she was under 10 feet tall.

It seemed that amount that had been spilled had kept her from getting back to her marriage height but still she was back down to a somewhat manageable size. David and Hannah embraced as the needle and all the hoses were put away. It was strange to David seeing as she was still almost twice his size.

The crowd left the two alone with Holten running the remaining people away from the site. Neither she nor David minded that she was more or less nude. Honestly David wanted to join her but since their home was in rubble getting some privacy for the moment wouldn't be easy.

Holten secured a vehicle for the couple and had the driven to Hannah's family home as they took them into their own home and set them up in Hannah's old room

Everyone left the two lovebirds alone in the house. Now finally alone for the first time since the wedding the two worked toward consummating their marriage.

Within a few days another batch had been made and they brought it to Hannah, who had taken up to wearing bedsheets, however the formula could only get her down to 7’3.” It was deemed that would just have to be good enough. The medication would make her no smaller. A new formula was created to help with any growth.

"It's most likely the best we are going to be able to do for now" David was trying to explain to Hannah. Still David thought to himself this was much better than even her ten foot frame she was easier to hold onto and though he would never say it out loud. Her being so much bigger made his job of pleasing her a little to hard.

Her family tried very hard to find clothes that would fit her frame and it was not easy. Yet some how they came across another version of the dress she had wore to her wedding.

She just had to try it on to see if she could still squeeze into it.

She pulled it over her head and tried to pull down down.

The skirt portion barely came to her waist. The waist of the dress rested tightly on her midsection, while the top of the dress stretched as best it could to accommodate her massive upper body. Her breasts looked to spill completely out of the dress or tear it apart, and honestly in that moment it looked like it could go either way. Hannah tried to do a little twirl in the dress to show it off. David laughed at all the effort she had spent on trying the dress on and trying her best to look sexy in it. She looked ridiculous but at the same time she had never looked better to him.

"Well it somewhat fits." Hannah said with a giggle. "at least I can maybe pull this off"

"Sure thing, whatever you say Hannah." David laughed as she shook his head "What is it you are trying to prove other than you are still too big for that dress?"

Hannah shrugged and laughed a little bit and then looked at David. "So, is there any hope of me getting back to normal?"

"You can never rule anything out but honestly Hannah this is kind of normal for you. Before you had that stupid growth spurt that threatened the world you were over eight feet tall. You're shorter than that now. So I guess we just have to accept that at this point."

Hannah sighed as she sat down "I guess your right." As she sat down the dress began to creak and pop a little bit. "And maybe I should find a tailor.." She began as the dress began to come undone at the seams on the sides. Each breath she took seemed to make the problem worse. "Maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea. We may have to get you all new clothes."

Hannah looked down and back at David. "Could we maybe get another version of this one too..so we can at least pretend the Wedding went okay?"

“You mean the wedding didn’t go just as planned?” The two laughed as Hannah smiled before taking her husband in her long arms, and  kissed her him. While he pretended to struggle between her large breasts.