- Text Size +

“Hannah, my darling little girl, dry your eyes.” Through teary eyes Hannah looked at her mother. She was in her old bedroom back in Cassville. A home she had not seen or lived in for over fifteen years. She knew that couldn’t be right. Still she tried to listen to her mother as she spoke only words didn’t come out.

BOOM   BANG-BANG-BANG  BOOM  AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hannah swiveled her head around looking for the loud screams and the sounds of weapons being fired but the sounds were gone and were replaced by her father's voice.

“They are just not used to seeing someone your size at your age is all. I know it’s hard to understand right now but baby one day you will understand why God made you this way.”

Hannah had not heard her father’s voice in nearly ten years. She was now even more aware that something wasn’t right. He had died in a flu outbreak several years before.

BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG   BOOM  HELP US AHHHHHHHHHH

There the other sounds were again. She looked around the room desperately and found nothing.
Looking back at her parents though she knew that both of her parents were dead. Had been for a very long time. Yet here they stood before her as she sat on her childhood bed, in her bedroom, in her old house. She looked toward the door where her father was standing and noticed all the marks along the door frame. The highest mark on the door frame was 6’5”.

Hannah thought for a moment. How old was she when she was that tall? I was eight or maybe nine.

HANNAH PLEASE DEAR GOD WAKE UP HELP US. BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG

Hannah looked for the sounds again but could not placed them. Hannah though could feel the tears running down her cheeks. She wanted nothing more than to hold both of her parents in her arms again. Only her body wouldn’t react to her will.

“Someday baby girl the world is going to realize just what a big deal you really are and they are going to be thankful to have someone like you on their side” her mother added in as Hannah’s eyes came back to her.

Oh God I miss you guys Hannah screamed inside of her own mind but the words would not leave her lips. Instead old words left her lips. Words of a scared and misunderstood child “I don’t care, I just want to be like the other girls. I’m just a giant freak.”

FORGET HER SHE’S GONE, SHE CAN’T HELP US NOW… BANG   BOOM  BOOM  BANG-BANG AHHHHHH SHIT

Hannah started to look for the sounds again but her mother and father who were normal sized people put their arms around their young daughter as they tried to make her feel loved and comforted.

HANNAH SNAP OUT OF IT.  BANG-BANG-BANG

Then there was the smell. A smell that Hannah was pretty sure she would never get out of her nose. A smell though that had no place in her old life. A smell that her parents had thankfully never had to endure. The smell of living dead and gunpowder. Both in equal measure.

She felt her eyes flutter open and instead of her ancestral home she was out in the open. She was on the edge of town. She immersed back into the fresh baked hell of the end of the world. She didn’t understand what had just happened, why she had seen her parents in her old house.

She was sluggish and was slow to come back to her senses. Then she remembered the military had turned their weapons on her she had to fight both them and the undead.

Death filled the air. Then just as the last whatever had happened moments ago wore off she caught an old familiar smell on the air. That of her mother’s old perfume.

Somehow during the fighting she had fallen and was on her back. Massive tears rolled down her cheeks as she rolled over to her side. As she did she felt bodies crush under her weight. She froze for a moment, afraid she had hurt several people then she realized that it was just dead things that she was smashing beneath her humongous frame. So she finished rising up into a sitting position.

Of course a few dead things survived her smashing roll. They went back to gnawing on her exposed flesh. Of course their teeth broke against her skin. She kicked at them and they went sprawling away from her.  

Hannah heard people shouting “Oh thank God she’s awake”as she started to climb back to her feet. She started to look around and she saw people come out of nearby rubble and battered buildings.

Soldiers were no longer firing at her as they seemed to have turned their focus to fighting the dead things that were beginning to surround the town courtyard.

Hannah staggered to her feet and she towered over the few remaining survivors. Her mind swam as she tried to figure out what she could do to help those down on the ground.

There were less than a dozen people near her and several of them were struggling with the undead ghouls near them.

“You tried your best and that is all that really matters.”

Hannah recognized the voice as her mother's. Hannah was shocked at the words as she found herself once again seemingly transported back in time. She noticed that she was again sitting on her bed only it was a much bigger bed. Her room had changed a lot. There were shelves filled with basketball trophies. Posters hung on the wall.  Her father like her last vision stood in her doorway.

Both of her parents looked older than she remembered them at that time. Hannah also noticed the measurement markings on door frame and the wall just above the frame She noticed the markings go right up to the eight foot mark.

Her own voice responded  but not because she wanted to really respond at the moment “so what my best wasn’t good enough. If I can’t win at basketball at my size then what good am I?”

She was in high school. She had to be because it wasn’t until then that she was allowed to play basketball again. This moment was right after the team had lost their chance at a championship.

“Today was just one game, on one day baby. There will be other days. You just have to win those days.” Her father had smiled brightly at her and Hannah believed him in that moment.

Then just with her vision earlier she came back to her senses. She took in the landscape. She longed for the old bedroom and the comforting words of her parents, but for now she had some work to do.

Hannah was not used to throwing her size around, but now she had to. She had to win the day, she had to try and save these people. There was a picnic area nearby in what passed for the park. The picnic area held a pavilion which meant that she had a place to put people so they could be off the ground.

So Hannah went about grabbing up people and carrying normal sized people like they were pets and setting them up on the roof of the picnic shelter and away from the dead things that worked at trying to grab and eat the living.

The remaining soldiers seeing that she was trying to help those that were still alive rallied to her side and helped secure the survivors. Right up until it became clear that the area was going to be over ran and so Hannah scooped up the last five men. Cupping her breasts with one of her arms she stuffed a couple of the men in her massive cleavage so she could carry them all safely. She hurried them toward the picnic shelter’s roof.

The dead things bounced off of Hannah as she mowed through them without very much trouble. She pulled the couple of soldiers from between her breasts. "Sorry I know that's not the most comfortable way to travel" she said quickly. She went to sit the last of the men on the roof just as she felt another growth spurt. Hannah could not sit the men down gently as her body was wracked with massive pain and growth.

Her already nearly eight feet long legs stretched even longer. Her waist which was several feet around expanded outward. Her massive and very long and lean torso began to grow longer and thicker as she mass increased. Her arms branched out like the massive limbs on a centuries old oak tree. Her mountainous shoulders widened to a size that would allow her to perhaps carry the weight of the world upon them.

Her bare breasts already larger than any other person who walked the earth swelled larger still. The last time she had grown so much and so large she was still just out of her teens. She had been a firm physical specimen then. Of course now she was no longer a spring chicken, and she was well into her thirties. She was still in pretty good shape and age nor gravity had ravaged her body to harshly yet but it was apparent to her the her swelling and enlarging breasts were not the perky things she had sported when she was younger. They did not sit up high on her chest but they hung slightly and softly against the very top of her midsection.

Not that it matter in the slightest but in the moment she noticed it. The dead things on the ground near her attempted to bite and eat her enormous uncovered flesh covered foot that was now every bit as large as a old Sherman Tank. The dead creatures had almost as much luck biting her feet as they would have if they had gnawed on a piece of armor plating from an old tank.

In just a matter of moments Hannah had added almost ten feet to her frame and once the growth stopped she looked down at the tiny things on the grown and decided to go about winning the day just like her parents had encouraged her to do several years ago.

 

 

and thats all the author has made to so, big props to pettyexpo for writing it!

 

http://pettyexpo.deviantart.com/