- Text Size +

This was tiring. Far too many incidents, far too many brush fires to deal with, all thanks to Yuki's notion and adherence to the belief of the 'Survival of the Fittest.' If it wasn't one thing, it was another and ultimately it was up to Vanessa to sort it out. Vanessa couldn't reach Yuki now after her last cryptic message and now she's unable to be reached. What the hell was going on up there anyways? Sounded like the whole ceiling was going to cave in.

 

Vanessa was approaching the elevator to investigate as she heard a a sudden giggle in her room. “Who's there?”

 

“Vanessa my dear, you simply must relax. Not everything need concern you. Let Yuki have her fun.”

 

“Who are you and what do you know of Yuki?”

 

“My dear, I know of much more beyond Yuki Fujita and of this world, but that is a discussion for another time.”

 

The gigantic woman smiled. Her face however wasn't visible to Vanessa, as she was hidden behind a cloak with a cowl, her eyes oddly could be seen sparking deep blue watching Vanessa's movements intently. When she opened the cloak however, to gesture with an arm, there was nothing visible but a void, as if staring into the cosmos itself. It was ethereal, and made Vanessa feel very on edge.

 

“Whoever you are, I want you out of here. I will call security or handle you myself if I have to.”

 

“No need my dear. I wish you no harm. My apologies, proper introductions haven't been made and I'm afraid they won't be for some time. Rest assured that I am a friend, only seeking to help.”

 

“Then help by making yourself scarce. Get out!”

 

“If that is your wish...”

 

In an instant, the woman's form disappeared, seemingly imploding on itself and resulting in a distortion, for just a brief instance, from where she stood. “Wha-what was that?”

 

Vanessa's heart began to pound, but something told she was alright, she was safe. “Please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude, but you scared me. Come back? Please?”

 

The woman's laughter could be heard as she said “I'm always here Vanessa. Now, the reason for my visit tonight. You are at something of a...let's call it a crossroads. Without getting into the detail of how I know, let's just respect the fact that I do to save on time shall we? You are fighting against your baser instincts, to decide whether you would like to dominate or submit. As Yuki would have you believe, you haven't a choice. It must be one or the other, yes?”

 

“That is what Yuki said, but how-”

 

“No questions, please. As I said, I am pressed for time. Now, you my dear don't have to make such a simple decision. You can be both push and pull, if you so desire. In public however, Yuki and your friends will need you to be a force to be reckoned with. In private, your business is your own. If you wish to drop to your knees and imagine a gigantic pair of feet rolling over the top of you, well, that's your business.”

As the stranger made her statement, Vanessa could actually feel a giant pair of feet, ebony like her own, rolling over the top of her. They were almost larger than her entire body, pinning her to the ground and rubbing sensually over her form. The large toes played with her breasts and she moaned loudly. She began licking at a toe bigger than her head. No sooner than this sexual fantasy came to life when suddenly she found herself standing once again in her apartment, no sign of these giant feet or anything else amiss. “What was that?”

 

“Your dream made real. Now, as I was saying, you wish to serve and also to be served. This I can teach you and I shall. Your world view is twisted however. You view domination as something perverse, or evil. Yuki's twisted notion of the 'Survival of the Fittest' for example. The fittest need not be the most dominating, but can be the smartest. There are always those who will serve power so long as you display it. You shy away from it because you like it, their service. Why?”

 

“I don't know what you mean,” Vanessa said while blushing.

 

She could feel her cheeks running warm as she pictured it. Lily, in particular. Serving at her feet, lapping away hungrily as she squeezed her just enough to make her moan between her thighs.

 

“Denying me is a foolhardy exercise my dear. To me you're an open book. Speak freely.”

 

“I”m afraid to hurt the ones I love. I don't want to force people into doing something they don't like.”

 

The voice laughed as the visage of the woman appeared again, this time noticeably larger than Vanessa, much larger. “Oh, like this?”

 

The woman snapped her fingers and the room flew apart. No, more accurately it grew, or Vanessa had shrunk! All her furnishings seemed three times their normal size. The woman leg appeared from behind her cloak and it took a solid form. A pale, perfectly pedicured foot appeared and placed itself in front of Vanessa. It was at least twice as large if not even larger than Jennifer's! “Would you like to lick?”

 

Vanessa was practically salivating as she nodded yes. “Would I be dominating you if you did?”

 

Vanessa paused for a moment. She thought about it and said “No, of course not. It would be my choice.”

 

“Then why would it be any different if someone else offered their service to you? Unless you demand their obedience, they are willing participants, not pets. You need only accept what they offer and give them the right to refuse, as Yuki does.”

 

“Yuki doesn't give people a choice.”

 

“No? Look closely at her interactions Vanessa and think.”

 

Vanessa then remembered all the times that Yuki interacted with others. Yes, there was perhaps fear over the repercussions, but they all had a choice. Yuki explicitly told everyone this prior to any interaction with them. The only times she truly dominated someone, truly used her power to make someone tremble in mortal fear was when they threatened her directly or her friends. She was never one to refuse a challenge either, though she rarely was bested in any contest. Perhaps this woman was right?

 

As Vanessa was deep in thought, she didn't even realize that she had begun massaging the giant foot in front of her. Instinctively she was drawn to it, to the soft, supple skin. The size, the smell, even the shape of the woman's perfectly pedicured toes seemed to welcome this. The giant woman laughed as she said “See? Your own volition, your own decision. Now, why don't we try this out in a different setting?”

 

“Huh?”

 

Before Vanessa could even react, the woman snapped her fingers and once more the entire room spun. It shifted to a different, but equally recognizable location: Jennifer and Lily's room. Lily, sitting on the couch, seemed to be pounding ice cream while sighing a lot. “I still cannot believe I didn't fire that woman. Damn it, I had one task.”

 

“No need to fret Lily. Yuki didn't send you in there with the intent to succeed anyways.”

 

“What the heck? Who are you? Vanessa? How did you get in here? Who is that. What the hell is going on?”

 

“I uh, I'd love to explain Lily, really I would, but I know less about this woman than you do.”


“No need to fear. She won't remember any of this once it is done. This is for your edification, not Lily's.”

 

Snapping her fingers again, Lily's eyes had blue haze upon them. In an instant, she seemed as though she was distant, not quite there. She didn't seem to question anything now as the cloaked woman spoke once more “There, no more questions. Now, Lily will only acknowledge you and your presence alone. She no longer realizes anyone else is here, nor will she acknowledge me in any way.”

 

“Wouldn't it have been easier just do to that from the very start?”

 

“Well, yes, but then I couldn't show off my powers now could I?”

 

So long as you feel the need to show off I guess.”

 

“I heard that Vanessa. Telepathic, remember?”

 

“Bah, fine. Whatever. Ok, so why are we here?”

 

“Must I really do this? Explain the obvious? This is growing tiresome Vanessa. The reason you are here so that you needn't deny your true self any longer. Lily will remember nothing of this encounter, unless you want her to. So, do what comes naturally.”

 

“But-”

 

“No, no more excuses. Interact with her the way you want to. The way she wants you to. Quit denying who you are because of a latent fear of what might be and do what feels right to you both.”

 

Vanessa realized the cloaked woman was right. This was what she wanted. Hell, it was what Lily wanted. They both teased about it, but she could tell that whenever she spoke to Lily, how she'd use her size to play with her, they were both aroused. They loved it. Heck, they loved each other. Neither Yuki nor Jennifer would be jealous, so why fight it?

 

Vanessa took a deep breathe and gave out a soft sigh She looked at Lily and announced her presence. “Oh hi Van, whatcha doing here?

 

“Lil' I uh... Goddamn, why is this so hard? I uh...”

 

“Um, everything alright?”

 

“Oh fuck it.”

 

Vanessa didn't try to vocalize her concern any longer. Instead she just joined Lily on the couch. She sat at the far end and placed her feet close to the woman, almost touching her skin. She smoothed one foot over the other as she said sensually “Do you want to worship them Lil, my feet? To touch them, to caress the skin? To lick them to your heart's content?”

 

Lily's face blushed deeply as she managed a nearly breathless “Yes.”

 

“Then let's not waste anymore time...”

 

Vanessa moved slightly closer to Lily, realizing just how enormous the couch was. This was designed for Jennifer after all....

 

Once in a better position, Vanessa brought her foot up to Lily's face and allowed the smaller blonde to do the rest. With almost a purr of delight, Lily began to lick up and down Vanessa's large sole. While nowhere near Jennifer or Yuki's size, Vanessa's feet were still an impressive 18 inches and over 6 inches wide. Her body weight, resting at an impressive 810 lbs, was also rather light compared to the other two sisters of the Tower, but then most people were significantly smaller than Yuki and Jennifer anyways.

 

As Lily began to worship the large offering in front of her, Vanessa felt a change in her. She was no longer concerned with what might happen and wondered about what could instead. She wanted to explore this, see where it would go. Why deny what was an obvious attraction? More than that, they both enjoyed this and needed something from the interaction. Lily need to fulfill her desire to serve and Vanessa needed to have someone to service her. With both assuming their rightful roles, the rest flowed naturally.

 

The cloaked woman laughed as she whispered into Vanessa's ear “My task is now complete. I leave the rest to you. Do well Vanessa, and lead proudly. Remember, others desire to serve. Do not fail them....”

 

***********************************************************************************

The woman then departed as she resumed her place by the man's side. Cloaked in shadows also, he looked at her far taller form and said “It is done then?”

 

“Yes. Vanessa will now be the leader she was always meant to be.”

 

“Good. With Yuki on her own journey, someone will need to maintain control.”

 

“Wouldn't it be easier to just assume control directly?”

 

“Perhaps, but this is no longer our world. We have no right to decide their fate. We shall sit and watch. Guide when needed. “

 

***********************************************************************************

 

Vanessa could feel Lily begin to nibble at her toes as she moaned. “That's right my pet. Give into your heart's desire. Let it all come naturally.”

 

“Mmm, I love when you talk that way, my Mistress.”

 

“What would Jennifer say?”

 

Lily giggled as she said between licks “She knows I belong to her, but I can serve whomever I like. Besides, something tells me Jennifer's no doubt enjoying someone, or several someone's company even as we speak. So why deny ourselves?”

 

“True, now you missed a spot....”

 

Vanessa placed her toe into Lily's mouth and the woman moaned with pleasure. She moaned loudly around the toe and began to suck, loving the fact that she could actually fit it into her mouth, unlike Jennifer's toes which were simply too long and wide. Her cheeks were flushed and she was practically fingering herself through her clothing with her free hand. Vanessa was doing the same, playing with a nipple casually over her clothing as she licked her fingers on her right hand and inserted them into her pants.

 

Vanessa had never truly felt so alive in her life. She loved Yuki and loved being dominated by her, but the feeling of having one of her closest friends lapping away at her toes, obediently and enjoy the task no less was just indescribable. It made life seem brighter somehow to the Amazonian woman as she couldn't resist and took total control.

 

She removed her feet from Lily's lips and instead grabbed her head with her hands and brought her into a searing kiss. Lily returned it with equal passion as both women began to shed clothing with rampant excitation. Now naked, Vanessa took Lily into her arms and positioned her mouth near her nipple. Not needing any further guidance, Lily began to suck as Vanessa moaned so loudly one could practically hear them beyond the reinforced door. She played with Lily's own tender nipples, thumbing them and pinching slightly. Her smaller companion thrilled at the mix of pleasure and pain. Vanessa carried her companion onto her bed.

 

She tossed Lily onto the bed and crawled on top of her, stalking her like a wounded prey beneath her. Resting very carefully above Lily, Vanessa lowered her crotch to Lily's head. The blonde smiled mischievously as she brought her lips to Vanessa's core. Smooth and hairless, the feeling of Lily's tongue upon her clit made Vanessa grip the pillows so powerfully they tore. It was obvious that she had plenty of opportunity to practice with Jennifer.....

 

Lowering very carefully, Vanessa's thighs held Lily on either side and squeezed her slightly. The expert manipulations of Lily's tongue soon brought Vanessa to a powerful orgasm as she grabbed Lily's head and kept it close to her crotch. Her juices jutted out just slightly, coating Lily's face as the blonde greedily licked every single bit off and commented on their sweet flavour. “Delicious.”

 

“So are you my pet. Mmm, that was amazing. So then, what shall we do next?”

 

“Hehe, maybe we can see just how powerful those thighs of yours really are...”

 

“Always the masochist hmm Lily?”

 

“Always.”