- Text Size +
IN THIS STORY YOU WILL FIND:

Feet, footwear, POV, extreme micro, close ups, smell, incest (giantess is mother), minor masturbation

SYNOPSIS:

A young man's obsession with his mother's feet lands him right by the object of his desires.

Mark stared up, paralyzed with fear, at the colossal, thousands of feet tall toes that belonged to his mother. She, in turn, looked down at him, an evil smile on her lips. Mark stood stark naked, his penis throbbing, unable to move. A deep, reverberating laughter shook him to his very core and threw him to the ground. His mother threw her head back, still laughing, and ran a hand through her black hair. She drummed her enormous toes, painted the same color as her hair, which caused sensations for her puny son that were akin to earthquakes. Mark fell down after repeatedly trying to stand up, eliciting another series of booming laughs from his mother.

------------------

Mark was a macrophile and a foot fetishist. A senior in high school, Mark had never been a very social kid. He was smart and had a few friends, but he always kept to himself. Having low self-esteem didn't help him feel any better about his innate foot fetish, which he'd kept secret from everyone. In his free time, when he wasn't playing video games or out on a walk, he liked to peruse the web and indulge himself in the feet of women from all over. His friends were cool, but nothing gave him as much pleasure as eyeballing a beautiful pair of feet.

After a while of browsing around for feet, he discovered the giantess fetish, and he instantly fell in love with it. Maybe his quiet and submissive nature helped foster his love for the total power the giant women possessed. He found plenty of clips and photos combining his two fetishes, giving him some of the best times he'd ever had.

Mark had yet to find a girlfriend, and since his parents were divorced, coupled with the fact that he was an only child, meant that his 40-year-old mother, Monica, was the only woman in his life. Ever since her divorce, Monica seemed to care less about things in life, including Mark. He kept to himself often, but because of his life controlling fetish, Mark found himself snooping around the house all the time trying to get looks at his mother's feet.

Luckily for Mark, Monica usually walked around barefoot. Mark would often be watching TV when his mother walked by and reached for something on a shelf. She wasn't the tallest woman (though she wasn't short, either) so she had to stand on her tiptoes sometimes to grab whatever. Instantly Mark's eyes would snap from the television to his mother's dirty soles. He would take in all the possible details of the wrinkles of her feet, the ball of her foot and the bits of dirt stuck on her feet in the split second he had before they were back on the ground. Then, transfixed, he would watch as his mother walked away, completely unaware, studying her slightly cracked heel and her immaculate soles as she took steps forward.

When his mother was out, Mark would capitalize on the opportunity and sneak into her bedroom. He often went to her shoes, specifically his favorites, a pair of dark blue flip flops she'd had for a few years. The deep imprints of her toes and sole were obvious. She wore them all the time. Mark would grab her extremely worn sandals and shove his face into them, relishing in their musky scent. It was like a drug for him, the perfect scent of his mother's feet. And when she came home, he'd scramble out of there like nothing had happened.

When his mother was sitting on the couch watching television or sitting in a chair, he would get down on his stomach and get as close to her as possible. He'd stare at her feet up close while she did whatever. And sometimes he would even enter her room while she slept and stare at her feet. This was the mistake that got him this way.

Mark had been staring at his mother's feet for hours while she slept. It was six in the morning, and Mark was going to leave the room soon. So, in an incredibly daring and stupid move, he leaned in close and took a big whiff of his mother's foot. It was like he was high from the smell. His penis was so incredibly erect; he'd never been so close to his mother's feet. He couldn't help himself and he came in his pants. This was his big mistake, though he couldn't have possibly known it would happen.

Right after Mark came, he began to dwindle in size. He shrank for a minute before stopping at an inch tall. Confused and frightened, he looked around and tried to think logically for a moment. Then he thought again. He was tiny, and in the same room with him was his mother! His mind raced at the possibilities as his little legs carried him forward toward the side of his mother's bed.

Suddenly a gust of wind knocked Mark over. Right afterward he saw his mother's huge bare feet swing over the side of the bed and slam down on the ground, knocking him down once again. Monica stood up from her bed, raised her arms and yawned before she walked out to the bathroom. Mark stood still on the ground, partly because of fear and partly because of awe. The gigantic foot of his sexy mother passed overhead like a low flying plane, though much faster. Mark, so overcome with happiness, felt his penis fly up in his pants. He couldn't believe this was happening to him!

Mark slipped off his pants and began to masturbate to the events that had just transpired. He closed his eyes, replaying the events while feeling the tremors of his mother walking. Without warning he began to shrink again, faster this time, until he was only half an inch tall. Feeling something weird going on, Mark opened his eyes and gasped as he found himself half the size he just was. He turned around to his pants, which were now much too large to put back on. He took his shirt off too, leaving him with just socks and his underwear, which he'd since pulled up.

Tremors traveled through the ground, stronger than before but equal distance away. Panic began to set in as Mark realized how dire his situation was. It seemed to him that every time he got excited he shrank, though he wasn't sure by how much. He needed to get his mother's help, but that would be incredibly difficult; not only did she not really care, but would he even be able to make it to her without becoming so excited he might be microscopic?

Mark began to jog toward the door, but after a minute he realized he was making almost no progress. He instead turned around and jogged toward the navy blue flip flops of his mother. She might put them on, which would get him noticed faster.

After jogging for a few minutes he reached the tall, rubber monument that was his mother's right flip flop. Mark realized how small he was as he walked closer to it, discovering that the side of the flip flop was twice his height. He felt himself beginning to get excited, but he forced himself to forget these thoughts and transition into survival mode. Using his fairly average upper body strength, Mark hauled himself up the little bit of rubber he had to climb. It was easy for him to get up top.

Mark marveled at the flip flop's size. It must have been dozens of feet long. Mark couldn't resist the temptation and ran forward to the front of the flip flop. He saw the deep, dark impressions of his mother's toes, made after years of extensive wear. Overcome with emotion, he lay down inside of the imprint of his mother's big toe. He was able to fit his entire body inside. The smell was much more powerful down here. His mother's sweet, dirty foot scent filled the air, and she wasn't even nearby. Unable to control himself, Mark felt a wave of excitement come over him. His penis rose and rose until it reached near a 90 degree angle. He knew it wasn't good for him, and he suffered the consequences. He quickly shrank to a fourth of an inch.

Monica's toe imprints were now even larger than before. Ten feet tall, it took a bit of effort on Mark's part to get out of them. The enormous sandal turned him on, but he had to control himself.

Powerful booms abruptly traveled through the floor, shaking the flimsy flip flop around. Excitement overcame Mark, but he quickly subdued it. He knew what was happening: his gigantic mother was simply walking.

The booms got louder and stronger as they neared before the loud creaking of the door signaled his mother was entering the room.

Monica had been big to Mark before, but now at four times that size she was positively enormous. Mark stared at his mother's gigantic feet, rapt and taking in every detail. He snapped himself out of his stare before it was too late for him. Monica's foot lifted in the air and causally slammed down near her sandal; the simple action knocked Mark over like he was a matchbox. The accompanying boom hurt his ears. Her other foot slammed down next to it, slightly more powerful than the last.

Monica's titanic bare feet stood imposingly before her sandals. Mark, still near the toe of the flip flop, sensed what was coming and ran as far back as he could to the edge of the shoe. Sure enough, his mother's bare foot came crawling into the shoe, the toes grasping the rubber surface before pulling up like a swimmer gasping for air. Her toes were like monsters with a mind of their own.

Monica's toes came to a rest around a dozen feet from Mark. She slipped her other foot into the other flip flop and stood there for a moment. Then a deep laughter rang out, catching Mark by surprise filling him with dread. What was his mother laughing at?

"Hi, sweetie," she said softly, looking down.

Mark stared up at his colossal mother. Her youthful face looked back down at him, their beautiful, young features much more prominent at this size. Monica very obviously knew her only son was on her shoe, barely larger than a flea.

Mark looked up in total fear at his mother, his penis throbbing. He couldn't shake the thoughts from his head. This was truly a dream come true. His mother, towering over him like he was a bug. And he was right on her shoe, her toes right there!

It was too much for Mark. In no time he was 1/8 of an inch. Now he truly was the size of a flea. His mother's toes stood at nearly 50 feet, making the famous 50 foot woman look like nothing. That thought almost made him shrink yet again, but he somehow shook the thought in time.

When Mark shrank Monica laughed yet again.

"Quite the few from down there, isn't it?" She laughed.

What was she talking about? Mark's heart raced. He figured she must've found out about his fetishes somehow. He thought of the ways she could've, and he blamed himself for his forgetfulness when he thought he figured out why. She must've seen the countless pictures he had stashed in a secret folder on his phone. Whenever he was down on the ground behind her in her chair or wherever, Mark would whip out the phone and snap a few photos for later. He thought he'd been sneaky, but apparently not.

"Well, Mark? What do you think? Seeing your mother so huge compared to you? This is what your always wanted, right?" Monica said to her son, slightly condescending. "I've seen the collages you've made. Tiny men down by feet, even cities? Isn't this what you wanted?"

Too much. A near deafening laughter escaped Monica's lips as she watched Mark dwindle down to 1/16th of an inch.

Mark tried to yell up to his mom, but his words fell on deaf ears. He was way too small now for her to hear him from here. Maybe if he was right in her ear she would hear him, but even that was doubtful.

Monica wiggled her toes, easily knocking Mark over and causing mini earthquakes for him. They were now near a hundred feet tall. A roaring sound filled the air as two fingers, each hundreds of feet long, descended at an incredibly rapid pace. Monica grabbed Mark between her thumb and forefinger, her black polish shining in the early morning light.

She brought Mark up close to her enormous green eye. Mark was minuscule already, but underneath the all powerful gaze of his mother he felt even smaller.

"Even I don't know how you got this way, Mark," she boomed, hurting Mark's ears. "But I've known for quite sometime about your affection for my feet, and even your fetish for big women. I've just feigned obliviousness. I knew you were taking photos and staring all the time and what not. You seem to be in the position of your dreams, no?"

Mark came right then, the amount completely invisible to Monica. His penis couldn't get any more erect, but it kept throbbing more and more and more.

Mark went threw the most extreme shrink spell yet. Quickly he shrank and shrank until he was only a fourth of a millimeter tall. Monica's booming laughter very nearly made him go deaf right then and there, what with him being so incredibly small and so close to his mother's mouth.

"You are so TINY!" She thundered, laughing again. "I don't know how you keep shrinking, but however you're doing it, you'd best stop it soon or you'll be microscopic in no time!"

Her godlike voice spoke the truth, but Mark could barely control himself.

"I know you love my feet, and you'll be seeing them like you've never seen them before in a minute, but first..."

Monica carried her near microscopic son into the living room. At this size, even a flea dwarfed Mark. He could only imagine her toes at this size. Then he stopped himself from imagining.

The ground trembled beneath Monica's mighty footsteps. She entered the living room and deposited Mark on the table.

Mark sat on the table, naked, while his mother plopped herself down. She then put her feet up on the table. The force of her heel hitting the table sent Alex a few feet backward; the boom was incomprehensibly loud.

"Hey, honey, my feet kind of hurt. Knowing how much you love them..." Monica's voice trailed off and her lips curled into a smile.

Mark rushed forward at speeds he never thought he could go. He was over a hundred feet from his mother's, but he covered it in no time. Mark, reaching her heel, took a moment to marvel at his mother's ginormous size. Her feet alone put anything else he'd ever seen to shame. Each one stretched thousands of feet into the sky. The wrinkles in her soles could easily fit Mark inside with plenty of room to spare. The musky foot smell emanating from his mother was overwhelming. It was everywhere, and Mark loved it. Mark stopped staring and began working.

His hands furiously rubbed the base of her heel, the only part he could reach. Feeling brave, and knowing that he had nothing to lose since Monica knew his secret, Mark started licking his mother's dirty, wrinkled soles. This was everything he'd ever wanted. He couldn't help himself, and down in size he went. Now at 1/8 of a millimeter, his mother's feet looked unbelievably huge. To him, her sole was over a mile long! She was positively enormous.

Monica repositioned her feet, accidentally knocking Mark over with thunderous booms. She placed her toes down and ordered her son to rub those as well.

Mark did as he was told immediately. He loved this! Her toes towered incredibly high in the sky. Her big toe was taller than the Empire State Building! He rubbed with such passion, as it was really the only thing he was actually passionate about. Her sweet foot scent was so powerful. Mark was feeling dizzy because of it. It was all too much for him, and he shrank for the nth time. As he shrank, though, the smell became so incredibly strong that he passed out, right in front of his mother's titanic toes.

Mark awoke a short time later on a cold, hard surface. He wasn't sure what happened but his memory soon came back. He felt a bit excited again but controlled himself. Mark looked down and saw black, as well as black for as far as he could see. Mark looked up and saw his mother's gorgeous face looking back, impossibly high up. Mark looked back down and felt a little wet spot beneath his feet. He finally figured out what happened. He had shrunk an insane amount while he was passed out, and the strange surface he was located on was his mother's toenail. He was so insanely small, and his mother unfathomably huge. Miles upon miles of hard, cold, black. His mother's toenail stretched for miles. It was surreal. And it was such a turn on. Every single little imperfection was like a canyon to Mark at this size. The polish looked immaculate to Monica, but it was actually riddled with blemishes. And since those were invisble to her, Mark had long become impossible to spot. Anything she did would be disastrous for him. If he was on the floor, a single footstep from her would create an earthquake for him far stronger than anything ever experienced on Earth. The boom would deafen him immediately, and it would be the loudest sound ever made if Mark was normal sized and she was a giant. Already, the overwhelming odor of foot and musk was, well, overwhelming. Mark wouldn't have escaped it even if he in another room.

Mark lay on his mother's toenail, a literal bacterium compared to his incredibly enormous mother. Her toenail was so unbelievably huge that it was like a city itself in size. Imagine the rest of her...

Monica, having never really cared too much about her son anyway, seemingly forgot about him and went about her business. Mark fell from her toe and was thrown across the room when she slightly repositioned her foot. He though this was the end, but he somehow survived. Maybe since he was so small he became extra durable. He lay on the floor, looking at his enormous mother. Even on the other side of the room his mother's foot encompassed his entire view. He was that small.

Monica suddenly began to walk, and sure enough, the booms from her feet severely injured Mark's ears. Also, the earth trembled, shook and rumbled so violently it felt like it was being ripped apart. Monica covered an incredible distance with one step and she was upon Mark immediately. Her toe stopped before Mark, towering miles upon miles into the sky, larger than any manmade thing. Then her other foot took a step, and Mark was right in its path.

Mark stood paralyzed as his mother's right big toe descended upon him. It took up his entire field of view when it was still miles above. The ridges of the bottom of her toe put the Grand Canyon to shame as her toe came down upon Mark. Immense, indescribable pressure came over Mark as her toe pressed lightly down. It soon passed, leaving Mark behind, coated with her foot scent and covered in dirt. This was the single greatest moment in his life, and he was so incredibly aroused that he shrank... again.

When his spell stopped, he was inconceivably small. His mother's entire size before was now like an ant compared to his mother's toe now. She was thousands of miles tall, an unstoppable powerhouse. Mark was so turned on...

Mark couldn't help himself. He shrank, and shrank, and shrank, forever. Bacteria soon became gigantic to him. He couldn't shake the thoughts from his mind. Every time he got smaller, he thought of how big his mother was now, how she was hundreds of thousands of miles tall. How if he was normal sized her toe would be bigger than the sun. No matter what he did he shrank more and more because of these thoughts. Monica had long since forgotten about her son. She hadn't felt him when she stepped on him before, and there was no way she'd feel him now when he was so small. She would likely step on him accidentally anyway, since her toe just got bigger and bigger. Already its area was larger than the sun, so missing Mark would be harder than hitting him.

And when Mark thought of this, he only got smaller...