- Text Size +
The night club was packed, but Nina and I were still able to find a small table to drop off my jacket and her purse. I had hoped to enjoy a quick drink before we started to dance, but she pulled me onto the dance floor before that could happen. While my dancing skills were woefully inadequate, especially when they were put on display next to Nina’s, I had improved slightly with her help over the years.

As she gyrated to the music, and I tried to keep up, my gaze started to scan the crowded club. From my shorter perspective, it was difficult to see through the throng of people around me, but through gaps in the crowd, I eventually scoped out most of the room. Fortunately, there wasn’t anybody around that I was familiar with, since I really didn’t care to be seen by any friends or coworkers.

Once the song ended, I was able to lead a reluctant Nina off the dance floor. Before we got too far though, a shrill voice squeaked from behind us. “Nina!? Nina! Over here!”

As much as I didn’t want to see my friends, I was even less thrilled with running into any of Nina’s...

Crissy had the same pretty Filipina features as my wife, and while she wasn’t as trim or toned, she was a head taller, which meant she was also a head taller than me now too...

Nina and her friend greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek, and then Crissy turned her attention to me. She ran her eyes up and down by body for a second, before a big grin formed on her face.

“What’s up short stuff?”, she teased.

Not allowing me to reply, Nina quickly whispered something into Crissy’s ear, and then the two immediately started to giggle. When they finished having their fun, Crissy said, “A couple of us our heading to the coffee place, you two wanna come along?”

“Not this time. Tonight it’s just me and my man”, Nina answered, while wrapping an arm around me and putting her head on my shoulder.

Crissy gave us a knowing little wink, and said, “Suit yourselves. Tootles!”

Once she left, we spent the remainder of the evening alternating between dancing and drinking. Unfortunately, I wasn’t prepared for the effects alcohol would have on my smaller body. Within an hour I felt the most pleasant dizzy buzz, while Nina poked fun of my increasing drunkenness. Before I could order what would have been my fifth drink of the evening, the club’s DJ played a slow dancing song. Not bothering to ask, Nina grabbed my hand, and we were on the dance floor again

Even though I hate to admit it, slow dancing with Nina, at my shortened height, was actually quite enjoyable. In fact, and at the risk of sounding lame, our equal heights added greatly to the romantic element of the whole thing. Just being able to look into each others eyes, while our bodies were pressed so close together was quite the rush. As an added bonus, we were able to comfortably hear each other while whispering. At that point, there really didn’t seem like anybody else was in the room, but the two of us. For the next several minutes, we enjoyed the closeness and feel of the moment.

Unfortunately, there was a down side to this warm fuzziness. With Nina’s warm, tight body pressed against mine, I wasn’t thinking entirely straight...nor had I for much of the night. She had tantalized me the entire evening, and that, along with a few too many drinks made me do something quite foolish.

“So, just as a hypothetical”, I mused out of the blue. “If somebody wanted to maybe...I don’t know...get a little smaller right now...do you think it might be able to happen?”

There were very few times that I can recall Nina ever being speechless, but this was one of them. We continued to sway to the music, but at a slower, more distracted pace. I think Nina had planned on leading me down this path all along, but ended up surprised at how quickly and effectively I fell into her trap. After a second or two of silence though, she recovered quite well.

Nina looked at me, her excitement obviously building quickly, as she spoke. “You’re serious? You’d let me do this to you again?”

I nodded.

Nina’s somewhat shocked demeanor rapidly slid away, and her usual confidence resurfaced. “And just how small would we be ‘hypothetically’ talking about?”

I placed a hand slightly below the center of Nina’s chest. “If somebody was going to shrink, I couldn’t think of a better place than this.”

A smug little chuckle escaped Nina as she looked down at the height I suggested. “Ah men, your weaknesses are all so predictable. Hmmmm, but yes, I think we can work something out for you.”

As we continued to dance, Nina took one of her hands and grasped the amulet. Unlike the first time she shrank me, she recited the incantation smoothly. As before though, the results of her spell were the same. Right there in the middle of a crowd, I dwindled down against Nina’s body as we danced. The sensation, while incredibly sensual, also sobered me up a bit when it became quite clear how much I was giving up to my wife.

Quickly, as the first inch disappeared, Nina gave me one last desperate kiss before our respective heights changed too much. I felt her tongue and lips expand against my own, and then she pulled away to watch me shrink.

The process was quick, so quick that it was dizzying. I went from looking eye to eye with Nina, to being level with her lips, then down past her lovely neck. Seconds later, I was staring directly into Nina’s chest, which may have been the most spectacular sight in my life. I’d always been fond of her teacup sized breasts, but at my new size, they suddenly seemed to become quite the handful.

Smiling down at me, and clearly enjoying my reaction, Nina cooed, “You like?”

“I could get used to it”, I sighed.

Once I tore my attention from the more immediate sight though, the magnitude of what I had allowed Nina to do started to push through my drunken haze. Looking up at my wife, I realized that she was no longer an uber cute pixie, but an honest to god amazon...a 4'10" amazon, but an amazon none the less. Compared to me though, Nina was enormous...and very strong. With her toned, bared arms around, me I didn’t want to move, out of fear that she would intentionally overpower me. That was an indignity I wasn’t ready to face yet.

Sensing my unease, Nina pulled the side of my head into her chest. “Just relax.”, she whispered.

For the next couple of minutes we continued to dance, or more specifically, Nina led and I sort of swayed with her. As it was, I found it hard to concentrate with so many different things competing for my attention. When the dance finally ended, Nina gave me one last crushing embrace, and whispered down into my ear, “Now I’m ready to go home...”

The drive back to our house flew by, and before I knew it, Nina and I were practically tearing off each others clothes. Once my shirt was gone, she grasped me in her arms and started to kiss, while propelling us both into a nearby wall. Ignoring the slight pain, I returned Nina’s kissing and groping, until she flung me aside and onto the bed. I was used to my wife’s intensity, especially in moments like this, but she seemed especially desperate, as if my smaller size was feeding her natural aggressiveness.

Before I could move, Nina leapt on top of me with a snarl, and started to unbutton my pants...

When we finished sometime later, my entire body was fatigued. I found that pleasuring, and being pleasured by, a much larger Nina was more than I ever could have been ready for. Following our love making, my wife relaxed and allowed me lie on top of her. The warmth of her body and the strength of her embrace, not to mention my exhaustion left me on the verge of unconsciousness. As I rapidly slipped into a pleasant slumber, my head nestled against Nina’s chest, something seemed off.

Those breasts, those soft perfect breasts felt undoubtedly larger. While I processed this, I heard Nina chanting quietly. At first, I didn’t think too much of that, until I felt my body slide against hers. Snapping out of my near sleep, I raised my head and looked up at Nina. A quick glance told me what I feared, I was shrinking again.

“Nina! Wh..what are you doing?!”

She ceased her chant and stared down at me. “Do I really need to answer that?”

I could only think of one question. “How?”

Nina ran her fingers through my hair, and said, “Sweetie, you’ve already allowed me to do this to you twice.”

When I didn’t respond, she continued. “Think of it as allowing my magic to get its foot in the door, and now it can’t be closed.”

Her explanation made me feel increasingly unsettled. “You mean I can’t resist anymore?”

“No, no baby you can resist all you want”, she said soothingly, before a proud smirk lit up her face. “It just won’t do you much good.”

Nina began to chant again, and I tried to concentrate and keep her from effecting me. It was as she said though, her magic rapidly overwhelmed my defenses. Soon, I felt myself shrinking again, without any way of stopping it. Minutes later and only three inches tall, I found myself nestled between Nina’s breasts. As I sat in that heavenly spot, she reached down and snagged me between her thumb and forefinger.

Clenched helplessly in her grasp, she held me near her face for inspection. Vulnerable like I had never been before, my feelings of discomfort multiplied when I saw Nina’s expression. The same predatory expression she wore during sex stared back at me.

Licking her lips, Nina purred, “Mmmmmm, it looks like I have a bite sized husband now."