- Text Size +
Nina came out of the bathroom looking as fabulous as ever. The diminutive woman, with her exotic Filipina features, always looked great, but when she put her mind to it, she could make any man stop in his tracks. Well aware of the power her enticing form possessed, Nina had learned long ago how to use it and get exactly what she wanted. Sometimes those desires could be quite extravagant, or on other occasions, they could be as simple as wanting an ego stroking compliment.

Waltzing up to me, Nina stopped to do a quick flourish, and then asked, “So? What do you think?”

I took in her glittery pink backless top and how it clung to her perky chest, before moving down to her exquisite bottom. A pair of tight black pants stretched around her cute behind and shapely legs, before ending half way down her calves. The light brown skin of her exposed lower legs and feet were capped off with a pair of thick soled sandals.

Finding myself momentarily speechless, Nina decided to speak for me. “I guess you like what you see then?”, she said with a proud little smile.

“Yeah, you look amazing.”, I agreed, after recovering.

The coy little grin still on her face, my wife pressed in against me and stretched up for a little smooch. Bending down to meet her, I eagerly returned her kiss. There was so much to Nina, but it was times like this, when our lips met, that I really found myself under her spell. With her soft lips and passionate energy, nobody could kiss on a level quite like my wife. It was an experience that usually left me in an almost euphoric state, and one that I always hated to end.

After we gradually untangled our tongues and lips, Nina tried to take advantage of my still spinning head.

“So, tell me...how small do want to be tonight?”, she whispered.

Once I recovered from our kiss, I looked down into Nina’s eyes, and tried my best to explain to her why I wanted to stay at my normal height, but she wouldn’t accept any excuses. In the three weeks since her sister had given her an amulet that could reduce matter to a size of her choosing, my petite wife had tried everything she could to convince me that shrinking to her 4'10 height would be a wonderful experience.

Wonderful for her, I assumed, probably not so wonderful for me though. I loved Nina, more than anything else in the world, but ceding that kind of power to her made me uncomfortable. My wife already tended to be a dominate force, and I could only imagine how much more that trait would emerge if she became the bigger and stronger of us.

Unfortunately for Nina though, but much to my benefit, she still had not achieved the ability to miniaturize a person against their will. It was probably for this fact alone, that I still stood six feet tall. Despite the near constant badgering, Nina’s efforts were meant to be playful more than annoying, so I didn’t get too bothered.

In between and during her efforts to shrink me, we went about our normal day-to-day routines, to include Friday “Date Night”. After six months of marriage, the two of us valued the rare breaks in our busy schedules when we could spend an evening out together. One of our more common dates was hitting the local dance club. While I wasn’t much of a dancer, Nina couldn’t get enough of it, and she generally got what she wanted.

As we prepared to head out, my wife surprised me. “So, when did you plan on telling me your were going to the Royals game on Sunday?”

I cringed a little, while Nina continued, “I mean, when Cynthia told me that you and Dan were going, I thought she was mistaken, since you’ve known my sister was visiting this Sunday.”

Even though Nina’s demeanor seemed so casual, there was no missing the smug, victorious tone in her voice. She had me, we both knew it, but I wouldn’t surrender so soon.

“I was going to tell you sweetie, it was just gonna...”

She interrupted, “Tell me when? After I had a few drinks and a few dances tonight?”

Again, I found myself searching for words, but everything I came up with was destined to fail. I could tell Nina about how close the Royals were to overcoming the White Sox, but I doubted if she would be swayed by the drama of the American League Central race. Fortunately, my wife was hardly angry, she rarely ever was, instead she took eager, playful advantage of my tough spot.

“And to think...you promised me you’d be here Sunday”, she said, acting quite sad.

Our battle was all but over. Even though Nina wasn’t mad, the tiny woman had a persuasive way about her that would guarantee me staying home, if that’s what she wanted. The only way out was to give her something in return, and I knew full well what that would be. Still, I tried to start out with a low offer.

“How bout I let you choose the restaurant tonight? Would that make us even?”

Nina let out a long, theatric yawn, before answering, “I’ll choose regardless...in fact, I’ve already made reservations at Victor’s.”

“No”, she continued, “if you get something that you really want, then it’s only fair that I...” Nina paused for a second, and slowly lifted her gaze on to mine before finishing her sentence. “... get something I want.”

Under the spell of those beautiful, yet very powerful brown eyes, my shoulders slumped in defeat.

“Fine”, I said, “but only for tonight and you don’t make me shorter than you.”

“Tonight and tomorrow”, she countered.

This time I stood fast. “Forget it. I’m only small tonight or the deal’s off.”

Now it was Nina’s turn to squirm a little. She really wanted this, and I knew she wouldn’t jeopardize her chance to make me her size, even if it was only for the evening.”

“Alright”, she said somewhat reluctantly, before pepping up, “But we start right now!”

Before I had a chance to disagree, Nina began reciting the words to her spell, while grasping the amulet around her neck. I could tell that my wife was excited, so excited that she seemed to stumble a little over the words to her incantation. For a second I panicked slightly and actually thought about resisting Nina’s magic, but in the end, I realized that would be a mistake. Instead, I braced myself and hoped that somehow her spell would fizzle out. When Nina finished her recitation though, I knew that the magic had worked to perfection.

As soon as the last word left my wife’s mouth, it seemed as if my whole body started to pulsate. Each painless throb stole inches from my frame, and I could only standby as Nina seemed to expand in front of me. While I shrank, the sultry, brown skinned nymph cozied up to me.

“That’s it. Keep shrinking, just a little bit more.”, she cooed, while wrapping me into an embrace.

By the time the spell wore off, and I was the same height as Nina, she was practically vibrating with joy. At first, I couldn’t decide if I liked what had happened or not. Instead, my mind tried to process the sudden change in perspective. Seeing Nina, a woman I was used to towering over, looking me straight in the eye was a difficult reality to get used to.

Then there was the strength of her embrace...

The diminutive aerobics instructor’s body possessed a deceptive amount of strength, but still, I had always been able to easily overpower her when we played around. Now though, trapped in her hug, I became aware that we were suddenly on a level playing field..

“How do you feel?”

Nina’s words forced my buzzing mind to focus again, and I answered, “I’m ok...I think...”

Letting loose a sultry, victorious chuckle, Nina crushed me into her with one last embrace, before letting go.

“I’d say you’re better than ok”, she said, while appraising me. “In fact, I’d say you’re just right. Of course, you’d be perfect with even less inches...”