- Text Size +

“Yep, that's little Sammy from next door! He same Sammy that you tortured and made into your footslave. He's now the footslave of me and my friends and there's not a thing he can do about it, no matter how much he hates it.” Becky told Sarah proudly, before Sarah burst into laughter. Sam's body turned red from humiliation, but you wouldn't notice because he was already stained a bright red from days under hot, sweaty feet.

“And why is he wet? Oh god is that your footsweat? Wow you are so mean!” Sarah exclaimed as she continued laughing at Sam.

“Yep, he's been soaked with mine and Lauren's footsweat all this week and all last week. We've worked up quite a stink too. It makes me feel all tingly knowing that he has to inhale our awful feet.”

“What about your friend Jenny? She rocks some real nasty feet I hope you're going to give her a turn.” Sarah urged her sister.

“Oh yeah it's Jenny's turn next week. Sam will be under her feet when she goes to a basketball tournament. She hasn't washed them for almost 3 weeks by this point so yeah they'll be deadly!” Becky giggled as she told Sarah and saw tears of hopelessness form in Sam's eyes.

“That should be fun for Sam hahaha. Hey Sam, maybe Jenny will have her teammates help out, just like when I got the soccer team to torture you under their stinky feet.” Sarah taunted.

Sam could only cry in humiliation as the two sisters teased him.

 

“I'd let you have a go with him sis, but we've been preparing our tools of torture for a while and though your feet are pretty rank, I doubt they can match the potency mine are packing.” Becky said.

“Don't worry Becks, I completely understand. I love seeing little Sam suffering under stinky feet as much as you do and I wouldn't want him having anything resembling a break.” Sarah said and Sam felt a wave of relief. He was happy that Sarah wasn't going to play with him. “Although, I wouldn't mind tormenting him a little in the future. I'll work on getting my feet nice and disgusting just for him. I've got some pretty nasty footwear in my room that I have stayed away from them recently because of the smell, it'll be fun to break them out again.”

“Oh that would be so horrible for him! Your feet at full power AND the humiliation of being under his old bully? I can't imagine anything worse for him. It's a good job you're a personal trainer now too, I'm sure you get pretty sweaty working those long days, Sure Sarah, I'll sort out a week where you can have him and do whatever you want to him.” Becky told her sister, her voice full of excitement that the two could share Sam.

“Thanks Becky, you're the best little sister!” Sarah said happily as she embraced Becky in a hug.

“I know I am hahaha! You wanna stick around and watch me play with poor little Sammy?” Becky asked.

“I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do sis.” Sarah answered as she brought over a chair and got comfortable to watch Becky's show.

 

Sam was in a state of horror seeing Sarah spectating with interest. For the next 2 hours she watched intently as her younger sister played with Sam using her giant smelly feet. Her feet took turns covering him, trapping him face face in her meaty soles. She rolled him around under her feet and grappled him using her toes, the slimy things worming around his limp, helpless form as he wept with exhaustion from the constant foot torture. Sometime Becky stuck him to one sole with her sweat and brought her other up to trap him in a tomb of feet.

“Look Sarah! A foot sandwich!” Becky would say with glee and Sarah would laugh.

 

At one point Sam was laying prone once more as Becky's huge toes squirmed all over his body and Sarah decided to teach her sister something.

“Hey Becky, let's dominant the little slave completely. Move your toes over his little willy.” Sarah taught, Becky giggled girlishly as she saw where this was going.

“Now you're going to make him orgasm to your big cheesy toes against his will. Just wiggle those soft little piggie around and watch him twitch in pleasure.” Becky did as Sarah commanded watching Sam's penis harden as it was buried in a sea of sweaty, moving toe flesh. Sam screamed, racked by intense pleasure and the intense torture of Becky's rank toes. Whenever Sam pushed his waist up deeper into the mass of toes Sarah laughed and told Becky to stop. Over and over this happened, Sam was reaching climax and Becky's toes just halted their touch while the tiny man breathed in the smell of Becky's feet. The two began laughing whenever Becky stopped as Sam looked at Becky pleadingly, trying to get her to finish him off. She finally gave him his wish. Becky brought her right foot over Sam's face and spread her big toe and second toe. From within the crevice came a foul stink, far stronger than the rest of her foot. Sam tried to pull his face away but he was well and truly stuck smelling her toejam. Meanwhile the toes of her left foot lightly touched his crotch and slowly started wiggling, picking up speed every few seconds. Very soon Sam was moaning loudly into his gag, causing smelly, stale sweat to drip down his throat as he filled with pleasure. As the toes began wildly assaulting his genitals a powerful orgasm shocked him, causing him to sniff harder than ever between her gross toes.

 

After this the nights torture was done with. Now Sam had to go back under Becky's stinky foot. Every day she switched feet. She let Sarah watch as the fresh gag was picked from between her toes and crammed into Sam's mouth. Becky decided that instead of going under her toes, today he'd be stuck to her wrinkly sole. So she pushed him hard into the underside of her foot and applied a few pieces of tape to the back of his head, his waist and his ankles. On went the damp pink sock and the pressure pushed Sam deeper into the flesh of Becky's meaty sole. Sarah watched, transfixed, as Becky finished off Sam's prison for the next day by putting on her boot and tying the laces, sealing him inside.

“Wow there's really no chance of him escaping is there?” Sarah asked jokingly.

“Nope, he's going to be under and around feet for the rest of his life.” Becky said confidently.

“I guess I'll go now then. I have to say it was great fun watching you punish Sam under your feet, I'm really looking forward to doing so myself, it'll be just like the good old days.”

“Yeah Sarah, maybe you can teach me a thing or two!”

“Perhaps I will be able to Becks. Anyway, goodnight. I gotta get some sleep. Unlike poor little Sammy, I'll be having some lovely beauty sleep.”

“Okay night Sarah. I'll keep scrunching my soles for you hahaha.” Becky watched as Sarah went to bed and decided to do the same.

 

As Becky laid in bed, all her footwear still on to maintain the conditions of Sam's awful prison, Sarah knocked and came in one last time. She was holding a blanket.

“Hey Becks, one more thing. When I had Sam stay over one time I taped his face to my feet and covered the lovebirds in this electric blanket. He hated it so much, being unable to do anything as my already sweaty and stinky feet got worse right before him. I'm giving this electric blanket to you, it should heat up your feet and keep Sam swimming in your sweat.” Sarah draped the blanket over her sister's feet and turned it on at the highest setting.

“Thanks Sarah, I don't know what me or Sammy would do without you.” Becky said with a tired smile.

 

 

 

After a few more days at Becky's feet, her week with Sam was over. She hadn't gotten Sarah involved again but managed to keep up the torment on Sam. Every night she had the electric blanket wrapped around her booted and socked feet, Sam could really feel the difference. He squirmed against her huge red feet but all he achieved was giving her a nice foot massage. At all times his body was filled with the pungent odour of Becky's feet. The final time Becky removed her boot and sock, Sam wasn't sure where he was.

 

Suddenly his world became slightly brighter as Becky took off her sock. She pulled the tape from Sam's body and peeled him from her wrinkled foot and he saw Becky's friend Jenny as his eyes adjusted to the light after being trapped in Becky's sock.

“Sammy! It's been so long my little foot toy. I feel bad for you, not being able to see the one oyu love and her sexy, smelly toes for so long. You're in luck though; I get to keep you under my gross feet for a whole week!” Jenny was overjoyed at the sight of Sam.

“I bet he's plenty ready for you Jenny, he's been marinating in my sweat for so long that I think he might actually like some change.” Becky brought her bare foot up to her face and sniffed. “Oh my god. You've had to contend with that!? Hahaha Sam you poor little thing. You really must be glad my turn is over.”

“I wouldn't say that yet Becky...” Jenny said ominously and seductively as she unlaced her awful sneakers and pulled her bare feet clear. The smell was already pretty strong when they had shoes on but Jenny's feet really were something else. Becky quickly grabbed her nose and start laughing as Sam's body went wild on the floor. Jenny noticed too. “Oh Sammy is excited. If you're writhing in pleasure just being in the same room as my bare feet just wait until you're stuck in a sneaker with them for days at at time. You might actually be driven insane!”

 

Becky set to work freeing Sam from his tape bondage. When the tape from over his mouth was peeled off he tried to spit out his gag put it was lodged firmly in his mouth. The disgusting object had leaked plenty of thick sweat and that had formed a sticky layer around on his cheeks and over the openeing of his mouth and sealed the gag within. Becky chuckled at his desperate attempts to remove it until she decided to help him.

“Hey Sam, looks like you won't be able to pull that thing out, you know what that means right?” Becky said.

Sam looked up at her confused and shook his head. What the hell does she mean?

Becky smiled, closed her eyes tightly in an attempt to not laugh but couldn't hold it and let out a snort followed by giggling. “You'll have to eat it Sammy!”

Jenny started laughing too as Sam looked from one girl to another in disbelief. I can't eat this fucking thing, it's sickening.

“If you don't eat it Sam it's never coming out. You'll have a lump of my sweaty socks in your mouth forever. I mean I don't blame you for wanting to always have the taste of my stinky feet in your mouth but I'd assume you'd want it out.” Becky really wasn't joking. Sam would have to eat it.

 

Under gales of laughter from the two girls, and a lot of being poked and prodded by their slimy toes, Sam managed to eat his gag. It took him about 10 full minutes to chew it and shallow it a little at a time and even after it had gone the flavour did not subside. He could feel that his mouth was lined with a layer of vinegary, stale sweat.

“Okay Sammy. You can't say I haven't been a great mistress, I mean I fed you, reintroduced you to your gorgeous highschool girlfriend and aided you in getting rid of the gag lodged in your mouth. I think you should show me how much you appreciate me before I hand you over.” Becky said as she lower her feet so Sam could see all of her pink toenails on her cute pudgy toes, “Show me some kisses Sammy” Becky purred at her slave.

Sam did as he was told and walked willingly back to Becky's smelly feet and stood before her giant toes. She wiggled them in his face and giggled before he bent over and started kissing her toes. He planted 5 kisses on a toe and then moved to the next one. He continued for a good 15 minutes before he had to stop. But it was not Becky who stopped him.

 

Sam was kissing Becky's toes when suddenly two even larger digits grabbed him from behind. He screamed in shock at the smell that enveloped him. A thick, cheesy odour, stronger than anything he had ever smelt before overwhelmed him completely. Jenny's toe sweat had drenched him instantly and all he could do to resist was wormed around against the toes. He was released onto the floor and looked up at Jenny's grinning face. “Finally Sammy. It's my turn. Pretty sure my feet are actually toxic so honestly this week is going to be pretty terrible for you.” Jenny turned her sights to Becky. “See you later Becky, you'll see Sammy next week, although I'm not sure his sanity will be entirely intact hahaha.”