- Text Size +

After Sam had worshiped every girl for a total of 20 minutes, he was allowed back into the middle of the ring of feet. Over 3 hours of licking and rubbing had exhausted him. Katie looked at her phone, apparently she had gotten a text or something because she suddenly commanded all the girls to put their socks and sneakers back on. Jenny reappeared, telling the rest of the girls that she'd see them soon as they filtered out of the room. Sam was curious as to what they were up to now, but was too tired to try and ask Jenny. Jenny sat above him, in the centre of the couch. Sam could smell her feet even outside of her ratty sneakers which were on either side of him. “Soooo Sammy, how did you like my present to you? 11 pairs of stinky feet must have been the greatest thing to ever happen to you. I would bet that not a single pair had anything on mine though right Sammy?” Jenny taunted as she teased her right foot out of its worn home, the smell that escaped from the giant, sweaty object quickly reminded Sam of which girl had the worst smelling feet. The girls of the basketball team had a smell that was torturous to endure but Jenny trumped even that,

“N-n-no” Sam objected weakly as Jenny's slimy, dark purple painted toes made their way hungrily towards Sam's exhausted body. The worming, hot and sweaty toes enveloped him and rubbed his entire body, focusing around his groin like she had the previous night. Her giant toes were in his face as she worked his tender body between them.

“Cum for me Sammy. Ejaculate over my sexy toes, watch as it is lost in sweat that coats them. I'm going to make you orgasm over and over again at my cheesy toes until the girls get back from their run to give you a goodbye present. After which you'll get plenty more alone time with my smelly feet, they've missed you Sammy.” Jenny made Sam climax three times against his will, sensually smothering his manhood between and amongst her humongous, rancid digits, it would have been more however the girls inevitably returned. He had no idea how long it had been but they looked very sweaty.

 

“Damn it's hot out there.” One girl said as she wiped sweat from her forehead.

“Yeah, I think it's the hottest day this year. I'm sure the foot slave will be ecstatic to hear that.” Anna informed the girl, looking slyly down at Sam whilst biting her lip.

“Ergggh, what is that awful smell? We've had all our feet out and it wasn't as bad as THAT!” Another unknown girl commented.

“Sorry guys!” Jenny owned up, grinning with pride at her foot odour “Sammy looked like he was missing my hot toes so I let him be with them for a while. He came 5 times!” Jenny lied as she put her sneaker back on, saving the girls from the smell.

“5 times!? Wow he must really love feet hahaha. Pretty good actor too, I genuinely believed his despair as he licked my gross peds.” The girl who mentioned the smell was both amused and surprised.

“Okay, let's do this.” Katie said as she came into the room last. Immediately a bowl that Jenny had brought into the room with her was brought out. A tap was attached to the bottom with a small tube running out of it.

 

To Sam's absolute disgust, the girls removed their sneakers and socks, freshly renewed with sweat, and began wringing out their socks into the bowl. The girls laughed and made slight gagging noises as their salty sweat slowly emptied from their socks and into the bowl. The liquid that ran from the footwear was murky and grey, Sam didn't even want to think about what the foot sweat wrung from the socks of a girls basketball team that hadn't washed their feet all week tasted like, but it looked like he was going to be made to do so regardless of his wishes.

 

All the drained socks were tossed aside and the bowl was brought over to the couch. Jenny took a back seat and let Anna take charge of this torture. Jenny and the other 10 girls sat down on the couch, laughing and joking as they eagerly awaiting watching the tiny foot slave drink down their sweat. Anna grabbed Sam and showed him the plastic tube running from the tap.  “Okay, Sam you cutie, it's time for some more fun. Now you get to drink our footsweat! I must warn you that if you wanna play do this the hard way, which we all know you enjoy soooo much, then me and the girls will have to punish you. The easy way is you stick this tube in your mouth and drink down allllll the sweat we've gathered for you and enjoy it.”

Anna just grinned at Sam, grinning even wider when he shook his head meekly in protest. “The hard way, since you seem like you don't want the easy way, is this: I will stick that tube in your mouth and force feed you our sweat. Then, we'll go around every every building on site and collect any female who wants a tiny man to lick their feet. Imagine all the basketball teams, coaches and tournament staff with sore, stinky feet. I can just about see the delight on all of their faces even thinking about it and how appreciative they'd be that the winners shared their naughty foot boy with everyone. So what'll it be?” Sam looked at Anna for a few moments, lost in her sadistic, unwavering gaze and evil grin.

“Easy way.” Sam said briefly and quietly.

“I'm sorry, I can't quiet hear you? Did you just BEG to drink our sweat?” Anna teased, causing the rest of the team to break into giggles.

Sam took the hint. “Please, oh great and beautiful Anna, let me drink the sweat from your feet and that of your team's feet.” Sam begged.

Anna covered her mouth as she laughed. “Well, how could I say no to such a request? I'm going to enjoy this.”

 

Placed down by the bowl, Sam picked up the tube and put it in his mouth. The bowl wasn't clear and so he couldn't tell exactly how much liquid was in it, but it had looked like a lot for his size when they were filling it. It was in fact about 3 litres of liquid in comparison to his size. He held off tears as Anna slowly, tantalizingly turned the tap to allow the gross liquid out. Sam's body stiffened and he fought the urge to tear the tube from his mouth and spit the contents out. It tasted like the sweat he had licked from the girls feet, but staler. It was still warm, not quite as warm as what he was used to, and had the consistency of milk. The girls could read Sam like a book, his face gave away everything going through his head as he performed this vile task and so the laughter was renewed. They chatted excitedly among themselves and taunted the tiny man.

 

Sam was sure he would be unable to finish the bowl, that his mind would be overwhelmed and his bodily response to flee would kick in. The salty and vinegary flavour drove into his taste buds like knives. But he gulped down every bit of the murky, putrid substance much to the delight of Jenny and the girls. Once it was over, Sam fell to the ground heaving, Everyone just clapped and teased, eventually deciding to play with Sam once more. 110 toes took no time at all to grab at Sam and wrestle him around as he silently begged for it to finally be over. Cheers and claps could be heard over the mass of warm, fleshy toes that surrounded and trapped Sam who was exhausted in both body and mind.

 

 

 

After being subjected to more torment at the giant feet and being made to kiss each and every toe goodbye, Sam was back in Jenny's putrid sneaker under her sweaty sole. In comparison to the smells and tastes he had experienced with the basketball girls, Jenny's feet after literally 4 weeks without being washed were worse. Sam almost missed the team. Now that he was no longer gagged, Sam kept accidentally getting grime and sweat from Jenny's foot in his mouth, the rotten cheesy flavour pushed his sense of taste far past its limit. The future scared Sam more than anything. He knew what awaited him back home. He could visualise it if he closed his eyes, like a scene from a nightmare; the 3 reeking pairs of feet belonging to Becky, Lauren and Jenny being pushed into his face, kneading his body with their toes and forcing him to clean their disgusting unwashed feet.

 

It was impossible for the young man in the shoe to tell how time passed. All he knew was the bottom of an 18 year old girl's smelly foot. For him it felt far longer than it actually was. Outside of the damp, reeking sneaker Jenny was saying goodbye to her team, talking happily about the victory at the tournament and thanking them for helping 'play' with Sam. They thanked her back for letting them have fun with the tiny man and torture him with their awful feet. Jenny had traveled with Anna to get to the tournament and so Anna was giving her a ride home too. On the car journey the two girls had sing alongs and Jenny went into great detail about the horrors that she and her two best friends had been putting Sam through and Anna loved every word, feeling herself dampen between her legs due to her sadistic desires revolving around her feet. Unfortunately for Sam, the saying 'birds of a feather flock together' was very true, and the birds he was at the mercy of happened to enjoy making him suffer at their stinky feet.