- Text Size +
THE GAME (Continued)

I shiver in the cold. I have been stalking that girl for the most part of the day now and she's dragging me all around the bloody place. She's a compulsive shopper apparently and doesn't suffer from cash shortage. I'm still amazed she hasn't noticed the blond woman following her all day from shop to shop. It's not like I am a certified private eye. I took a week off from my biology classes, under the pretext of a sick relative. My boss at the uni, Steven, is not the kind of guy to check on on his teachers thankfully, provided they have arranged the adequate replacement.

Ah. A coffee shop. At last. She may be the dumbest biped on the surface of the planet (I met her w or three times), she still has a bladder to empty once in a while for God sakes. I keep an eye on her as she orders a repulsive looking milkshake. I order a coffee (black, no sugar). She stands up, leaving her bags at the table. This got to be it, please tell me this is it... Yes. I follow her through the toilets door. No one else is present I think. She 's already entered a booth. I take out the Breem and when its greenish haze stabilizes, I beam the entire booths. (If another unfortunate person is is one of them, she's going to find herself plunging into her own shit, to be flushed by the next irrate occupant).

In the second booth I find clothing hanging on the throne. As I look down in the bowl, I see her tiny naked shape trashing below in the water (clean water, I was fast enough). I scoop her out with my hand and drop her in the front pocket of my shirt, then gather her clothes in my big shopping bag (well, I did have the opportunity to shop a bit myself...). I better check the other booths. No clothes on the floor. "Good" I think to myself, with a sigh of relief.

Later in the car, I grab the little shaking body. She's lost in the center of my palm, staring at me and around her in disbelief. Some squeaking is audible, as she waves her tiny arms at me. I better set the mood for her. I take her between two fingers and dangle her over my open mouth. I hammer the message into her with each stroke of my tongue against her tiny wrestling body. Her shrieks tells me she understands.

I find the little leather pouch I had stacked in the glove compartment. To open it, I have to close my fist around the little woman, but make sure she has breathing space. Then I drop her into it. They are quite a sight, the two of them, down there, in the darkness of the pouch. Cicily had nearly landed on top of her brother. Now they are in each others arms, looking up at the great eye that is blocking the little sky they have.

I jiggle the pouch in my hand, and they fall all over. A buzzing makes me look up. For a second i'm tempted to catch the little fly that goes head bumping against the windshield and to provide my little captors with some funny company. Okey, let's not overdo this, i think, as I open the side window to let the insect find its way out. I bring my mouth close to the opening of the pouch and let a sonorous kissing pout be their last sight for now. I close the pouch, leave in on the passenger seat, and engage the gear. The fly has found the exit. And I have a long trip to go to retrieve my third target.

The motel is quiet and remote. I was a bit nervous booking the room. Although no one has any reason to suspect foul play, my little burden in my handbag seems to weight half a ton, in guilt and fear. I know it's about to get much worse. But I also know I'm willing to live with it.
I order a simple meal via room service. That comes and goes pretty fast. I'm restless and getting ready for tomorrow's catch. Lawrence, Jeff 's brother, is a heavy hoodlum in his part of the country. Quite a name in the local mob in fact. Big money, big house, bodyguards, the whole sheebang. No wonder his little bro is a total fuck up, living in such a shadow. I better play this one very smoothly indeed. Clara has had nothing but bad dealings with him, the least damaging being his stealing nearly all of her savings through a nice little scam for Jeff. How the hell did she allow herself to enter this fucked-up family is beyond me. I hope that getting her out of it , however, is not.

I'm lying in bed with lots of bad thoughts in my head. The air conditioning is nothing but a name for the useless apparatus on the far wall and I'm covered in sweat. As I listen to the sputtering fan, my thoughts, from bad, are slowly turning to wicked. Almost in a daze, my hand is coming up to my breast, in a light stroking mood. I feel the warmth inside me is getting on a par with the heat outside. On the bedstand, within reach of my left hand is the leather pouch, its strings opened, its bottom agitated by tiny tremors. It's weird to try and imagine what goes on in there. The tiny beings are perhaps trying to scale the inside of the pouch, or maybe they are trying to punch a hole through the smelly wall. I wouldn't put it past this pig Jeff to try and molest his own sister to relieve the tension.

This thought now is fitting nicely with the building tension in my body. Turning slowly on my side I reach out and gently grab the pouch. Two distinct squeals come from inside. I set it on my belly. It's all very quiet now. Even the traffic outside seems to have subsided. I'm alone in this room with these two people. And something deep inside me is definitely waking up.

I turn the pouch outside down. Two little bodies come out tumbling just above my navel (they don't tumble far, I have a very flat , very sexy tummy). I can feel their little legs on my skin, it hardly tickles. ' Welcome to ... me, guys" i soflty tell them. They come to their senses and stare at what must be my giant face looking hungrily at them, beyond the huge mounds of my reclining breasts. I smile encouragingly at them and begin to gently shake my abdominals. This is of course an earthquake to them and they struggle to remain standing. Cicily actually slips and with a tiny cry falls now into my navel. I put a finger on top of it, enjoying her little struggle against the fleshy top of her prison. Jeff is kicking at the my finger too but. I hardly feel the tingle down there. After a second I let go, a smile on my face. As I watch Jeff lying on the brim of my navel, and attempting to pull Cecily out, I sense a stiffening in my nipples. This is real drama, in front of me, with my humongous body as the dangerous landscape. I can do anything to these two, from light to dangerous challenges. A serious turn on. My other hand is heading south now, as Jeff is now dragging at last his sister back on the plain of my belly (that plain is not as steady as it was, as my breathing is quickening). They're just barely up again that they have to step aside, to let a tiny drop of sweat roll past them into the chasm of my navel. Good thing Cicily is no longer in there.
As my stroking motion starts, I have to be careful not to crush the two little bodies under my moving arm. They understand the danger and try to move aside.

Hold on, I decide I need help here. I grab the little woman between two cautious fingers. Her scream is faint but carries the adequate distress. I could not care less. I slip her onto my tongue, and close my mouth, sending her brother in a frenzy down there. I'm sure Cecily would squeal too if I wasn't busy sucking on her little body. The idea of swallowing her here and now is coming to my mind of course, making me blush with arousal. But I scoop her off my tongue with a finger and swiftly I set the little wet body accross my left nipple. It's hardly noticeable at first, but after a few seconds the tingling is very real as she tries to keep her balance on the fleshy promontory. It's nice to the feel, that's for sure. I sense my arousal is slowly reaching toward an enjoyable level, and I bite my lip in pleasure. I lower my gaze just in time to see my tiny man assaulting the dreadful slope leading to my breast. I' m surprised. I did not expect this louse to actually have feeling for anyone. Then again even the lowest scum at time respect family bonds ( in his case, he does so vastly , over the marriage bonds). I can see his little body progressing on hands and feet towards the orb of my breast, a minuscule pink animal , climbing the soft curves of a fleshy mountain. A sudden motion of his sister on my nipple is sending me gasping and Jeff loses three of his meters.

"That's not the direction I had in mind for you, Jeff" I whisper softly. I start slowly bringing my chest to the vertical. After a second of frantic gripping, Jeff loses his balance and falls down the slope, rolling on my belly, past the navel. He falls in the chasm opened down below by thehand under my panties. I feel his body touching my wrist, as he gets entangled in my bush. I stop stroking. I have to be careful not to crush him down there. Reluctantly I slowly take my hand out and let the elastic of my panties emprison the little man.

Still, we're getting somewhere. Down below I feel the definitive wetness through the fabric. I now concentrate on the sensations coming from my breasts, where the little woman is "at work", and from my loins where I have taken some really positive action. At the same time my gaze is fixed on the little motion under the taught fabric of my panties, where Jeff is obviously struggling against a forest. And me who was thinking I had a nice trim down there...

Jeff is confused and the tiny lump is slowly nearing a dangerous drop where a very sensitive sensitive area lay ahead. He's also going closer to where my fingers are now busily stroking the panties. I find myself wishing he does go on, but knowing I'd only crush him on my clit if I allow him to continue. I press a finger in front of him, with a trembling hand. The little lump stops moving. This is so hot. If the idiot goes on, I will really put my hand under those panties again and introduce him to the inner me. I'm so aroused, I'm just dying to swallow him down there. But he gets the message and, a second before I close my eyes in exctasy, I see the little bump back-tracking a little. I shout my joy, probably deafening the little ones, and sending Cecily rolling down on my belly.
A minute later, with a lazy hand, I fish out her brother, and drop both of them in their home. I better sleep. Tomorrow will be a busy day.


The day after, Lawrence's house.


One of the little guys is making a run for it, emerging from a sleeve. I sigh. Bodyguards are not what they used to be. This one could not guard a flee. He stops in his track as the shadow of my sandal looms over him ( nice red sandal, got it yesterday, 20% rebate). At the last second , I change my mind and use my heel on him. I don't want red dots all over my brand new sole (Silly, I know). I sigh, this is the third one already and I haven't even entered the house yet. How many guys are in this place? As push the great doors, the term "massacre" comes to my mind...


tbc

nostromo