- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This was my first story to write.
Author's Chapter Notes:
No chapters.
In school, there is a young teenage girl who is named Meri Maddison, who has giant growing powers. There is also me, Mike, her boyfriend.

Weekends are great, no school, no work, just slacking off. But We were bored. Then Meri Maddison had an idea. She said that her parents are gone for the weekend, so she asked me if I wanted to come stay at her house for the weekend. I said yes because my parents were in Chicago for a couple of weeks.

I asked her if I I could ride in her flip flop under her foot on the way to her house. She said yes. So she grew to giant size, took off her flip flop and said hop in and lay down. Also I just went to gym class and my feet might stink really bad so I hope you don't mind the smell. I said I don't. So she said, ok here comes my big foot. Then I was covered by my girlfriend's giant foot. Then she took me to her house. When we got there, she took me out of her flip flop and said, how was that?

I said, wonderful. She said good, now let's go inside. After dinner, we were in her room talking. Then I asked, hey what would it be like if I could explore your body inside and out? She said, That's a good question. And when questions are good, you gotta find out! So she grew to giant size again, her room was huge enough so she could grow.

She asked me, where would you like to explore first? I said your feet. Good choice she exclaimed. She put me at her giant sized feet and she said, did you miss my beautiful feet? I said, I don't know, did they miss me? She said, yes they did! So I cuddled up on her big toe. She blushed a little.

Next, I want to explore your nose, I said. Okay , she said. So she picked me up, and put her finger to her nostril entrance. I walked in. Can you still hear me, I yelled. Yes, she said softly. Then she said, I think I got a booger, can you get it out for me sweetie? I said yes. It was hard work but finally it was out. So she sneezed me out , then giggled.

Now I want to explore your mouth. I said. Awesome, she cried. So she picked me up and brought me to her mouth. I cuddled her lips for a second. Then I said, okay Meri Maddison, open up! She did and I crawled inside. The inside of her mouth was beautiful. She said with her mouth open, what do you think darling? I said its like a cave. Then I decided to lay down on her tongue for a second, She said with her mouth open, do you like my tounge baby? I said girl, it's so wet. Then I saw her uvula dangling at the back of her mouth. Hey Meri Maddison, can I touch your uvula, I said. She thought. Go right ahead she said.

So I went to the back of her mouth and touched her uvula. She giggled a little bit. Hey Meri Maddison, can I swing on your uvula, I asked calmy. Sure, she said. So she lifted her tounge a bit so that I could get a grip of her uvula. It wiggled and saliva was dripping off of it into her esophagus. I gave her uvula a quick hug and a kiss. Meri Maddison laughed. Then I landed back on her tounge.

It was getting late. Okay Mike , it's bedtime, so I'm going to spit you out okay, she said. Okay, I said sitting on her big tounge. She spat me out in her hand. Then Meri Maddison cleaned me up.

Because she loves me so much, she decided that I could sleep any where I wanted on or in her body. I said in the mouth. So she stuck her tounge out and I walked into her mouth for the night. Then we went to sleep.



Next morning, I woke up and was suprized to be outside. Meri Maddison was outside too. What are we doing out here, I said. She said excitingly, I found out that I can Inflate and Deflate my body lite a blimp. Watch this, she said. So she took a really really deep breath and she began to inflate like a blimp. She stopped and said, well Mike, what do you think? I think you look great as a ballon or a blimp baby, I said. She then floated over to me and hugged me. Hey, Meri Maddison said, how about a ride. That sounds great, I said. So I hoped on her. And she took off. I could see everything from up in the sky. She said, are you enjoying this? I said, yes baby. She blushed. I then said. Hey Meri Maddison, I know this May seem weird but, when we grow up, will you marry me? Oh yes, she screamed! And then we flew off into the afternoon.

Soon it was time to go back to her house. I said, Hey, it's getting late. She said, yep, time to deflate. But how are you going to do that, I said. Get in my back pocket of my pants over my buttcheek. I got in the back pocket. So she said, I'll just let it all out with my mouth. Hold on tight, she said. So with a big blow from her mouth, she flew back to her house doing loop-de-loop spins until we landed by her front door. Wasn't that fun baby, she said. Yes, I said under her butt on the ground. She pulled me out from under her butt and said, here's one blow for you. I noticed that she didn't deflate all the way. So she let the rest of it out while asking me, are you having fun? Of course baby, I said. Well, that's my weekend at Meri Maddison's place.
Chapter End Notes:
In the end, this turned out to be a good story.