- Text Size +

James fumbled with the tube of toothpaste on the bathroom counter — it was like he had temporarily forgotten which end the paste comes out.  In his periphery, he saw the voluptuous figure of his stepdaughter step closer… a couple feet away from him.  He couldn’t believe he had been so stupid, so unnecessarily polite, to invite Adelaide to brush her teeth at the exact same time he was about to.  I can’t get out of this now, James fretted in his head.  I already said she could brush her teeth.

            He glanced in front of him into the wall-sized mirror above the sink, noticing his stepdaughter reaching for the floss.  Still struggling to remove his toothpaste cap, he thought, How can anyone look that good?  No one looks that good.  His eyes having fallen, the image of the 17-year-old in her ‘pajamas,’ her short boxers and tiny, tight-fitting white top, remained.  Her wide hips were accentuated by the ratio to her small waist… and her ample breasts jutted outward in a tantalizing display of feminine sensuality.

The toothpaste cap finally twisting off, James realized the tube was virtually empty, and the thought of appearing even more incompetent in front of his stunningly gorgeous stepdaughter, James suddenly stepped out of the bathroom into the hallway.  Taking a deep breath, he walked back to his bedroom.

He stood just inside the doorway when Karen, who was lying on the bed reading a book, spoke.  “Why are you standing there like that?”

“I was, uh…” James mumbled, “starting to brush my teeth, but Adelaide had to brush her teeth.”

“So?” Karen said, setting her book down in her lap.

“So… I came back.”

Karen chuckled with amused, condescending laughter.  “James, come on.  Addie is a teenager — not Godzilla.  You needn’t be afraid of my daughter.”

“Unh-huh,” James responded, standing perfectly still.

“Well, go finish brushing your teeth,” Karen said, shooing him away with her hand.

James went out into the hall, stepping into the bathroom, where his stepdaughter had finished flossing and was applying her own favorite brand of toothpaste to her toothbrush.

“You’re back, Jim,” Adelaide said, with a giggle.  “I thought you ran away.”

Stepping in front of the sink, James picked up his toothbrush, beginning to get the last bit of toothpaste onto the bristles.  “I didn’t run away.  I just had to do something.”

“Ohhhh… I see,” the teen smirked, beginning to brush her teeth in the mirror.

James lifted his toothbrush to his mouth, barely enough paste, but it was all the empty tube could offer.  Brushing in a circular fashion, his eyes slowly drifted over to his curvy stepdaughter in the mirror… his pupils dilating seeing her boobs jiggling as she brushed her teeth.  James’ wife had an impressive set of D-cup breasts, bustier than the average woman.  Though, his wife’s daughter was a full two cup sizes bigger than that… Adelaide’s F-cups bouncing slightly, yet continuously, as she methodically brushed.

All of a sudden, James sensed a state of arousal inside his shorts, and he knew without a doubt that an erection was forming.  He tried to look away from Adelaide’s hypnotic jiggling mammaries... but their size and perkiness proved too compelling to the 35-year-old.  Seeing the bounciness in his peripheral vision within the mirror seemed just as bad as if he were staring straight at them.

His erection quickly forming, as he tried to speed up his brushing routine, James could tell he had lost control over his body below the waist.  His stepdaughter then spit into the sink; taking a swig of water from her glass, she spit again.  “Mmm… now a little mouthwash,” Adelaide said, in a bubbly, playful tone.

James tried to look toward the wall, hoping the drab, flowered wallpaper could moderate the sexuality the high-schooler exuded effortlessly.  He heard the sound of mouthwash swishing about within Adelaide’s mouth.  It continued… and continued… and then she spit into the sink.  “Mmm…” he heard Adelaide’s pleasingly girlish voice.  He glanced in the mirror seeing the teen leaning forward over the sink, her pink tongue extended.  “Ahhhh…”  She grinned, admiring her perfect, white teeth… opening her mouth once more.

Still close to the mirror, she smirked, saying, “You know… Jim.  My mouth is so clean… I’ve imagined a little man could live in there.”

James, brushing his teeth, suddenly dropped his toothbrush into the sink.  “Oh — my mistake,” James exclaimed, attempting to retrieve the toothbrush which seemed impossible to pick up.

“You… okay?” Adelaide said, her voice conveying concern and at the same time amusement.

“Yeah, yeah… I was already done,” James said, nervously touching the top of his head.  “I was just going to throw away this tube of toothpaste, which is completely empty.”

“Oh — give it to me,” Adelaide said, giggling as she took the tube in her right hand.  “Watch,” she simply said.  And then before James’ eyes the white tube of toothpaste began to slowly shrink.  “I can make it shrink to any size in an instant,” Adelaide said enthusiastically.  “But reducing it slowly… has its own pleasure to it.”

He watched the tube gradually shrink in the palm of the teen’s hand… smaller… and smaller… from its original seven inches down to the size of a grain of rice.  “There,” Adelaide cooed.  “Now it’s insignificantly tiny.”

James’ erection pressing hard against the front of his shorts, he observed his stepdaughter hold her elegant hand over the trash, tilting her palm as the speck of plastic fell within the bin.  He turned toward the teen as she looked into his eyes, and she said, “And since it’s unimportant… I never have to re-enlarge it.  I love it when I can shrink things, and they are permanently small.”

James, attempting to give a response, only uttered, “Uhhh…uh…”

“Bye, Jim,” Adelaide said, smirking, as she walked out of the bathroom.

Wiping his forehead with the back of his hand, he realized his heart rate was definitely elevated.  He looked down at his shorts, seeing a rather obvious bulge, thinking to himself, Oh, wow… okay… I need to get this boner to disappear… somehow.  He stood there for a few minutes, trying to have his mind go blank.  Finally, his erection had lessened enough that he felt he could walk like a normal person.

Stepping out into the hallway, he saw that no one was present, his stepdaughter’s door with its ‘KEEP OUT’ sign firmly shut.  He returned to his own bedroom, quietly closing the door behind him.

“Well?  How did it go?” his wife asked, sounding playfully curious.  “Did my daughter make you anxious again… or did she seem like a harmless teenager?”

“It went… well.  I mean, I brushed my teeth.”

“That’s it?  Addie didn’t scare you so much that you had to come cowering back to me… for a second time.”

James gave his wife a look that he wasn’t amused.

“Oh, come now, James.  I’m only kidding.  I just….”

“You just what?” James asked, lying down on the bed beside his wife, propping himself up with the pillow.

“I just think you’re more sensitive than I am.  Not that that’s bad… it’s just your personality.”

James sat there for a couple moments, and then said, “You’re telling me you don’t think Adelaide gets overly angry?”

“She’s a teenager, James.  She’s acting out.  She thinks the world revolves around her, and everyone in the world has to do her bidding.”

The mental image of his exceptionally beautiful stepdaughter worshipped by tiny, inch-tall citizens of the world suddenly appeared in James’ mind.  The shrunken people bowed before Adelaide’s lovely feet as she towered over them… laughing… her hands on her voluptuous hips… her huge breasts jiggling….  James abruptly snapped out of the daydream — shocked that he was envisioning such things.  He had never fantasized so explicitly about his stepdaughter in the past.  Why am I thinking this? he thought.  I’m supposed to be a responsible parent.

“James?  You there?”

“Yeah… yeah, I was just thinking.  It’s not important.  I’m going to sleep.”

“All right,” Karen said, turning off the light on the nightstand.  “Good night, honey.”

“Good night, dear.”

- - - - -

James’ eyes fluttered open, his mind all of a sudden conscious that he was awake.  And then he heard voices from downstairs, loud voices, and he became aware that that was probably the reason he awoke when he did.  Noticing that Karen had already left the bed, he sat up, swinging his legs over the edge, his bare feet feeling the soft carpeting.

“Oh, I slept in my clothes,” he muttered to himself.

And then the voices grew louder.  And he knew it must be his stepdaughter and wife having a heated argument downstairs in the kitchen or living room.  He couldn’t quite make out what was being argued… but then he heard, “No!  No, you are wrong!”  It sounded like his stepdaughter, and it seemed like the arguing was getting out of control, especially for him to hear it from so far away.

            He jumped out of bed and proceeded down the hallway.  What am I doing? he thought.  I have no skill in diffusing arguments.  If anything, I’ll make it worse.

            Descending the stairs, he entered the living room, seeing Karen and Adelaide standing close to each other in the kitchen.  Brian was sitting on the brown sofa in the living room.  James saw his wife and stepdaughter look in his direction, and then turn back toward each other, continuing to argue.

            Taking a seat several feet from his stepson, he decided to not interfere with the two females, but rather ‘sit this one out.’  Despite his intentions, Karen marched into the living room, and said emphatically to her husband, “James, tell Addie that just because school is out, it doesn’t mean there are no rules in this family.”

            “I, uh…” James said, appearing disheveled.

            Adelaide walked over to her mother, wearing her usual summer attire that enhanced her already amazing figure… short shorts and a form-fitting T-shirt.  James couldn’t help but notice his stepdaughter’s perfect, shapely legs as she stood close to him, speaking to Karen.  “Mom, Jim doesn’t know anything.  He’s like totally clueless.”

            “I’m what?” James said, still a bit groggy having literally woken up a couple minutes ago.

            “Shut up, Jim,” Adelaide said.

            “Don’t take this out on my husband, Addie.”

            Still having no idea for the reason of the argument, James facetiously said, “Hey… can’t we all just get along?” a smile on his face.

            Adelaide turned toward James, placing her hands on her hips, as she looked down at him.  In a tone that tells you she’s definitely not in a playful mood, the teen annunciated every word super clearly, “Jim… you do not want to piss me off today.”

            “Uh…” James uttered, a look of shock and helplessness on his face, like that of toddler that had gotten lost in a large mall.

            “Mom still thinks she can tell me who my friends are,” Adelaide complained.

            “That’s because I am your mother,” Karen said, crossing her arms.  “I forbid you from speaking with Cynthia.”

            “You can’t do that!” the teen yelled.

            Karen turned toward her husband, saying, “This isn’t even about my daughter’s friends.  It’s that she is lying to me about taking my credit card.”

            “I told you!  I didn’t take your fucking credit card.”

            “Yeah, well, then who took it, huh?”

            Brian, sitting quietly on the sofa cushion, then said, “Don’t look at me.  I didn’t take it.”

            “I believe you, Brian,” his mother said calmly.

            “You fuckin’ always treat him like he’s your little angel!” Adelaide yelled.  “You don’t know he didn’t take it!”

            The dog, looking out the living-room window, began barking repeatedly.  “Shut up, Ruff!” Adelaide shouted.

            “He must see the mailman… or that cat that comes around here,” Karen commented.

            Ruffington continued to bark loudly, incessantly, its deep-sounding barking becoming even more agitating.  “I want you to go to your room,” Karen said, speaking over the dog’s continuous noise.  “And I want you to get my credit card, now!”

            “No!  Fuck you!” the teen yelled, the black Labrador retriever’s barking becoming even louder.  And then all of a sudden, the dog, standing in the middle of the living room, shrunk instantaneously down to the size of a mouse — its bark reduced to a tiny, high-pitched squeak.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!