- Text Size +

Karen’s eyes grew large, her mouth open.  “You didn’t just…?  How could you…?”

            “Yes, Mom,” Adelaide answered, rolling her eyes.  “I put Jim between my boobs.”

            “Well —  uh… well, take him out.  Now!”

            “No, Mom!” she yelled.  “Not until we have a conversation about how this family is going to be run from now on.”

            “You don’t make the rules of this family, young lady!”

            “Yes, I do,” the teen said, her voice all of a sudden eerily calm and confident.

            Karen breathed out, glaring into her daughter’s eyes.  “Fine…  I can’t make you un-shrink James.  And I remember even your Teachers couldn’t undo your shrinking Magicka.”

            Stepping over to the table in the dining room, the teen sat down, watching her mother take a seat to her left on the end.  “See,” Adelaide said.  “We can discuss this like two adults.”  She then reached inside her white tank top and retrieved her stepdad, setting the tiny, naked man on the table’s surface.  “Now that I’ve shrunk Jim to an inch tall… the roles of the family have changed.”

            Karen rubbed her eyes, still disbelieving what was right in front of her.

            Her daughter continued, “Since Jim is my stepdad, it’s traditionally thought that he is my parent.  But… since he’s pathetically tiny… it’s more like I’m his parent.  It’s sort of like I’m Jim’s mommy.”

            Karen heard her daughter giggle.  “You are not James’ mommy.  You are not his parent.  He is my husband.”

            “I know, Mom.  He’s still your husband.  But now I get to baby-sit Jim like he’s a little child.”

            Karen stared at her husband.  “James, where are your clothes?”

            Her daughter answered, “Oh, he doesn’t need them.  I like him feeling that his status is beneath us.”

            “It’s all right, honey,” James replied in his miniature voice, looking up at his wife.  “I’m not hurt or anything.  I’m okay.”

            “You’re not okay, James,” she said down at him.  “You’re…” and she picked her husband up between her right thumb and a couple fingers.  Holding him in front of her pretty face, she continued, “You’re so small.  You’re really… really small.”

            “It’s all right,” he answered, smiling.

            Karen scoffed.  “James — you’re not… enjoying having been shrunk to this extremely tiny… little size.  My daughter had no right to shrink you.”

            “Karen, think of what we can do now.  The possibilities are endless.”

            His wife breathed out.  “I can’t have sex with a man whose entire body is small enough to fit into my... you know.  Your fetish has become —”

            Just then the front door opened and Brian walked into the house.  Karen hid her husband in her palm as she watched her son run up the stairs.  She set James back down on the table.  “Don’t let your brother see him.  I’m going to take Brian over to my sister’s house… and Ruff, too… at least until this can be resolved.”

            Adelaide picked James up as her mother walked over to the stairs.  Karen turned, saying, “And don’t put him between your boobs anymore.”  She then ran up the stairs.

            The teen kept her hand closed, as she laughed.  “Hear that, little Jim…?  Looks like I’ll have to put you in my cleavage in secret from now on.  Like… right now.”  She held her stepdad over her bosom… dropping him inside her tank top as he bounced a couple times… and then finally finding himself hopelessly stuck, wedged between the teen’s large, perky melons.

            A couple minutes later, Karen came down the stairs with Ruff pulling on a leash.  “Come on, Brian!  Your aunt only lives 10 minutes away.  You still can play with your friends at the park.”

            The teenaged boy came down the stairs with a suitcase.  “I still don’t understand why I have to live there for the summer.  Sure, my cousin has the new PlayStation… so I’m not complaining.”

            Adelaide waved at her sibling.  “Bye, little bro.  Have fun at Aunt Beth’s.”

            “I will,” Brian answered.

            “I’ll be back in half an hour, Addie,” her mother said, holding onto the dog leash.  “Don’t do anything… well, you know.”

            The front door then closed behind them.  Adelaide immediately stood up and walked over to the stairs… quickly running up to the second floor.  She sauntered down the hall, entering her bedroom.

            Surrounded by his stepdaughter’s enormous boobs, James suddenly felt his body further compressed as he was lifted out from the heavenly, warm softness.  His head spun as he blinked his eyes, attempting to reorient himself.  The dark-brown hardwood floor stretched out before him like a never-ending desert landscape, and he immediately knew he was in Adelaide’s bedroom.

            He felt the ground tremble beneath the skyscraper-sized 17-year-old as she padded over to the door.  God, her ass looks incredible, James thought.  He watched from his lowly vantage point on the floor as she closed the only exit… her body, curvy to the extreme, turning slowly.

            James gulped, hearing the colossal door being locked from behind the high-schooler’s back.  And as she peered down, James heard her feminine voice take on a tone most menacing.  “I am not happy with you, little Jim.  In fact… I am very, very... angry with you.”

            Oh, no… his thoughts raced.  I knew this could happen if Adelaide shrunk me.  Her anger would return when I least expected it.

            Her youthful, sculpted body in her short jean shorts and skintight white tank top… her curves were as luscious as they were gigantic.  His stepdaughter took a couple steps closer.  BOOM! … BOOM!

            James strained his neck as he looked up, the teen towering hundreds of feet over his inch-tall frame.  “Please don’t, Adelaide!  Please, I’m sorry for everything!”

            “You little fuck!” she yelled down at him.  “You’re not getting out of this one!  My anger is too big for you.  I feel my anger growing bigger… and bigger.”  And then he saw the teen’s shoe lift from the ground… casting a huge dark shadow over his place on the floor.

            “Holy shit,” he uttered.  “Please!  No!”

            His stepdaughter laughed maliciously.  “You never should have married my mom, Jim.  And now I’m going to crush you under my foot… like I should have done the first day I met you.”

            “God, no!  God, no!” James shouted, falling to his knees as he began to cry.  “PleaseI beg you, Adelaide!”

            The bottom of her immense shoe then moved away, setting down on the floor.  The 35-year-old man stared upward, still on his knees, hearing the teen laughing.  “Oh — that is so funny.  Did you really think I was going to make you go splat?”

            He watched as his stepdaughter’s giant hand reached down, snatching him from the floor.  His head spun… soon finding himself before Adelaide’s striking beauty… a smirk on her face.  “You’re lucky I’m not really angry, little Jim.  Though… if I were… you’d have good reason to be afraid of me.”

            James took a deep breath.  “Oh, wow… I thought you were really going to…”

            “And ruin playing with my little toy-sized Jim?  That’s no fun.”

            He then realized he was being set down on the top of his stepdaughter’s vast and enormous bed — the pink bedspread seeming to extend endlessly in all directions.  I can’t believe I’m standing here on Adelaide’s bed.  Oh, wow… is this really happening?  Did she really say she wanted to play with me?

            Adelaide kneeled down placing her forearms on the edge of the bed, resting her chin on the back of her hands.  “I hope I didn’t scare you too much.  I thought it’d be fun to role-play a bit.”

            At first he had trouble speaking… too in awe of his stepdaughter’s gorgeous face… her head 50 feet tall.  Finally after several seconds he snapped out of his daze just enough to reply, “Me?  Scared?  Yeah, right.”

            He saw a single, perfectly sculpted eyebrow raise.  “Okay, okay,” he said.  “I was terrified.  Like really terrified.”

            “Good,” she replied, smirking.  “I like controlling you.”

            Oh, my God.  She just said that out loud.  I knew it.  She gets pleasure out of having control.

            “Perhaps next time…” the teen said, “I’ll let you know if I’m pretending to be angry with you.  Maybe.”  Adelaide giggled.

            “Wow…” James uttered, looking up and down at his stepdaughter’s face.  “You look amazing.  Thank you so much for shrinking me.  I was really afraid at first.”

            Adelaide laughed softly… her body rising as she sat back on her heels.  “You do know I have no plans of ever re-enlarging you?”  She reached behind her head as she undid her ponytail, removing the hair tie.  She moved her head to the side as her full and radiant, long dark locks cascaded down her shoulders and back.

            “Wow…” he said.

            “Is that all you can say?  Wow?”  She giggled again.  “Well, I suppose that’s a start, little Jim.  As long as you please me… you will find this relationship to be mutually beneficial.”

            “Oh, yes, Adelaide, I very much want to please you.”

            He watched as the colossal teen reached behind her body as she took something from the dresser.  And then he saw as she began to unwrap a sucker… the word ‘strawberry’ printed on the wrapper.  She put the pink, spherical sucker into her mouth, sucking on it for several moments.  Pulling it out, she replied, “If you want to please me, then what about my mom… your wife?”

            “Uh… umm…”

            The teen smirked.  “Don’t worry.  Both my mom and I will have fun with you.  We’ll share you like we share clothes.”

            James continued to gawk as his stepdaughter held the lollipop vertically next to her face.  He surprised himself as he suddenly blurted out, “I like mouth play.”

            He watched a smile come to the teen’s full lips… her perfect white teeth then displayed before him as she grinned.  “Well… little Jim.  That’s good to know.  I could be more gentle than last time — now that I’m not as angry with you for coming into my room without my permission.”

            He suddenly said, “And I really like your big tits.”

            “Whoa there, little guy… I already know you like my tits.  That’s obvious.  But one thing at a time, okay?  Fortunately for you, we seem to like the same kind of play.”

            “Sorry,” James answered, looking down.  “I’m really sorry.  I was being too —”

            “Shut up, Jim,” she breathed, leaning forward as she lowered herself, her chin touching the surface of her bed.

            James watched as Adelaide’s giant tongue began to lick the sucker… slowly… deliberately… right in front of where he stood.  Oh, God, he thought.  Oh, fucking God… This can’t be happening.  Oh, God, yes.  She is so amazing.  Yes.  Yes.  Yes!

            He watched as her long, pinkish-red tongue played with the sucker… flicking it with her tongue’s tip and then setting the candy deep within her mouth as she rubbed it forward and back on top of her tongue... over and over and over.  The light-pink of the sucker began to color her tongue with a thick coating of its sugary goodness.  Her full lips then closed as she sucked hard… only to open her mouth again as she licked and licked… and licked… and licked some more.

            “Mmmmm…  Do you know what would please me… my little Jim?”

            “Wh-wh-what?” he stuttered.  “I mean, what can I do to please you?”

            “I want… you to enter my mouth voluntarily.  I could just pop little you into my mouth.  But that’s not as much fun.  I want you… to walk… into my mouth.”

            James witnessed as Adelaide’s mouth opened wide before him.  Her voluptuous lips framed the 12-foot-high opening, her sharp pearly whites appearing enticing yet dangerous.

            She cooed, “Come inside, little stepdad… I know you want to.”  And then her wet tongue extended like a ramp into herself.

            James’ heart rate was skyrocketing.  The uneasiness in his gut was being supplanted by the allure, the siren-call of seeing his stepdaughter’s sensual mouth displayed so provocatively before him.  He began to walk forward, feeling the warmth radiate as he approached.  Her tongue was 10 feet wide, its width continuing to increase further back towards her throat.  His tiny bare foot set onto Adelaide’s tongue and he gasped at the moist and tactile sensation.

            Her mouth remaining opening, James heard the teen giggle as the giant, pink muscle undulated beneath him.  Holding his hands out as his sides for balance, he continued to walk deeper within Adelaide.  It was like entering a cave that was alive.  The first time, he had been tossed about without much spatial awareness, but now his mind was being blown by the plethora of visual stimulation… the surreal nature of the moment.

            He could see his stepdaughter’s uvula hanging… not far away now.  And then without even realizing it, he had traveled to the point of no return… the space around him suddenly dimming.  He spun around, just as he noticed the outline of his stepdaughter’s teeth shutting as her lips sealed him within… leaving him in pitch-blackness.

            Her sultry voice resonated within his tiny body, coddling him in feminine sensuality.  “Don’t worry, little Jim… I’ll take it easy on you… this time.”  He heard her giggle and then add, “It’s okay if you want to masturbate while you’re inside my mouth.  Actually, I was hoping you would.”

            He immediately fell onto his knees as he began to stroke his already swollen cock.  He felt his body being lifted and moved around slowly from side to side.  He lay down on his side atop his stepdaughter’s tongue as he continued pleasuring himself… the heat and moisture enveloping him, the scent of strawberry pervading his nose and lungs.  He knew his naked body was being covered… drenched in her strawberry saliva… and it only further heightened his arousal.

            And then he felt his body being compressed, from above and below, the smooth, slippery roof of her mouth sliding back and forth… from side to side… across his bare skin.  Adelaide’s tongue is so powerful.  I can’t imagine how extremely powerful her tongue is.  Oh, yes… she has total control over me.  She is so powerful… all-powerful.

            He heard the teen’s deep satisfaction as she moaned, “Nnaahhhh…”  He knew he weighed next to nothing in her mouth, like a piece of hard candy that was hers and hers alone to devour and suck into nothingness.  “Mmm… you feel so fucking good on my tongue, in my mouth… little, little Jim.  I hope I don’t… swallow you.  But I might have to — you make me feel so damn hot down there.”

            James continued to stroke his throbbing hard-on… trying to pace himself to maximize his initial ejaculation.  Is Adelaide pleasuring herself, too?  I think she might.  Oh… yes.  I feel myself reaching climax.

            It was like his inch-long body was on a ride at the amusement park, being lifted up and down… being moved from side to side, being pressed against his stepdaughter’s hard and slippery molars and then slid up again into the roof of her mouth.

            Oh, fuck, I can’t hold my load anymore.  And then he gushed his ejaculate out of his genitals…as the stroking of his hand increased its pace.  He ejaculated again and again… explosive shots of cum as he then heard Adelaide giggle.  “Give me all of you, Jim.  Cum inside my mouth.  Cummmmm.  Yes, fucking cum.  Cum.... Cum....  Cum.”

            “Oh, God!” he shouted.  His breathing labored… he finally gave the last squirts of his semen.  “Yes, Adelaide!  Oh, God, yes!  Yes...!  Yes…!”

            Suddenly he felt himself being taken into his stepdaughter’s grip as he was pulled from her mouth… bright light assaulting his eyes.

            He heard the words, “My mom is back.  I’ll have to clean you up.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!