- Text Size +
Revenge is best served ‘Shrunk’

William is a doctor cum researcher presently working in a bio-medical research facility in New York. Dr. William was working on a project which he put his most effort into of making the fantasy a reality Dr. William dreamt that one day he or his fellow researchers will voyage into the human body.

Dr. William had two major parts of his dream the one the submarine which he called the sabmire. And the second his reduction beam with which he would reduce the sabmire to a size with which one can voyage inside the body.

His assistant Julia was a girl who lives in the same society as Dr. William. She wasn’t tall but was quite attractive for a girl of her size. Julia’s tragedy is that her parents died in a plane crash just a year before she joined the research facility. Her father was also a researcher in the same facility after his death that post was taken up by Dr. William because of his experience the very same post which was supposed to be reserved for Julia. Julia never liked William because William never treated Julia as a girl he thought that Julia is his servant. For Julia William was a stone hearted person who only new how to give orders and never give respect even to his elders.

Dr. Jones was the head of department for which William worked. He was true devoted man and also a caring one he was a person who just couldn’t see any shed tears when he’s around. Giving moral support was always his best hobby. Dr. Jones was very close to Julia’s father as a friend. He was the one who got Julia the job as an act of kindness.

One day Julia walks into the ladies toilet of the facility she locked the door then sitting on the pot she started to shed tears recalling what just happened with her. Then she heard a knock at the door. “Julia is that you?” A famine voice asked from the other side of the door “Yes” Julia Replied Wiping her tears “I’m just coming” She Added “Are you alright?” the Famine voice asked “Yes” Julia Replied. Then getting up from the seat she flushed a tissue with which she had cleaned her tears then unlocked the door and went out.

“Hi Melina” Julia Said. Melina is Dr. Jones’s assistant and the dearest friend of Julia. Melina smiled at Julia she Julia washed her hands then Julia walked out.

Julia walked in the corridor with her head lowered after walking a while she looked at the door of the cafe and entered it taking a chair in a empty corner she put her head on the table and closed her eyes. As minutes passed Julia didn’t know when sleep had hit her. Seven minutes later Dr. Jones entered the café and started to find a place to sit. After looking around he looked at Julia with her head down on the table. He approached Julia and took a seat next to her. Dr. Jones moved his hand and placed it on Julia’s head. Julia woke up and looked around the room then she looked at Dr. Jones. “Sir” She said Dr. Jones looked at Julia’s eyes which told him that there was something wrong “Julia is everything alright?” He asked Julia nodded silently “Dr. William must be waiting for me” Julia Said getting up.

“Julia sit down” ordered Dr. Jones. Julia sat down and looked at Dr. Jones “What is the problem?” Dr. Jones asked. “Sir I just don’t know how to say” She said “You don’t need to be afraid, just tell me what is wrong?” Said Dr. Jones

“Sir today when we were performing the test on the reduction unit. I was checking the pressure gauge inside the Sabmire. Then Dr. William locked me in and reduced me. And he called by vore names and tried to torture me” Explained Julia

“Its ok Julia you don’t need to get sad your time will come too.” Said Dr. Jones cheering up Julia

“Listen Julia I know that your father was a hard working person and a loving and caring father too after he’s gone I’m at the responsibility to take utmost care of you and if you ask my advice. Turn the tables on him. You certainly deserve that post any day.” Explained Dr. Jones

“If I don’t see William in his chair the next time I come in then you’ll be eligible for the post with my personal consent” Said Dr. Jones

Julia smiled as an idea stormed her mind she nodded and went out of the café.

Julia entered the lab silently. Taking a glance of whatever was happening she spotted William working on the controlling handle of the sub.

Julia silently reached towards him and with a large thud she shut the Sabmire’s entry and William’s only escape route. She reached for the controlling switch of the reducer and then she pressed a button which started a conveyor belt on which sabmire was. The sabmire reached to platform which had honeycombed disks. Julia set the reduction beam to reduce the sabmire to the size of five and half inches in height.

Then she picked up a wireless headset “Hello doctor, how does it feel to my in my shoe’s?” Julia asked “Julia this isn’t right you wanted to go first” William Said. Without feeling any remorse for William she activated the reduction beam. A white light flashed on the sabmire and it started to diminish slowly.

Julia went over and stood next to the platform watching William and the sabmire slowly dwindle. The reduction beam stopped as the process reached to completion. Julia smiled as she heard William’s now shrill voice. Bending down Julia picked up the sabmire in her fist and lifted it like a toy. She brought the toy sized sabmire to her eye level. Julia got very amused to look at her now toy sized boss. “Hi doctor, Is the pressure gauge working” She asked amusingly “Listen this isn’t right” William said. “Oh so is was right to torture me when I was in there” Julia asked “Listen doc, I have had enough of you as my boss now you only have two ways either you be my slave or I’ll kill you” Julia said angrily the pressure of her finger started to rise causing the walls of sabmire to give a crunchy sound William looked a way to get out but was unable to find any.

Finally he approached the bay window and looked at Julia’s massive face. “Julia you win, I’ll be your slave just don’t destroy the sabmire” Said William. Julia put the sabmire in her pocket then damaged the reduction beam with a crowbar and proceeded out into her cabin.

Once inside her cabin she took the sabmire out and placed it in a pocket of her purse. “Now be good in there” Julia said to William. “Do you think I have choice to do that” Shouted William “don’t shout pipsqueak if I hear that tone once again then you’ll be beneath by shoe” Said Julia in an angry tone. Julia took her belongings and strode out of the cabin.

Julia entered the parking lot of the building; reaching to her car she opened the door. Taking the driver seat she opened her purse and took out the sabmire and placed it behind the steering wheel next to the glass covering the speed meters. William stared Julia’s now gigantic breasts. William sat up on a seat in a harness. “Enjoying the view doctor?” Julia asked. “Y-y-yes” William Replied softly “Enjoy it its all what you will get to see” Julia replied. Julia started the car and drove off.

Julia stopped her car in the garage of her home. Placing the sabmire in her purse again she got out of the car and entered the house through the interconnecting door. Reaching the living room she placed her purse on a coffee table and sat on a sofa relaxing her self. Then Julia’s cat came in the room and sat next to Julia's right foot.

Julia reached for her purse and took out the sabmire. She smiled slightly at William which suddenly changed into anger. William started to get worried by the change in Julia’s face expression. Julia rose from the sofa and entered her bedroom Julia’s cat followed her in. Julia kept the sabmire on her night stand “Now be good and stay in until I’m back” Julia said then kept the headset on the night stand right next to the Sabmire. As Julia entered the bathroom, William took out the emergency crowbar from under the control panel. Then released himself from the harness and started to push his efforts to open the hatch.

With luck on his side the hatch opened. William stepped out. William went over to the edge of the table and looked down the sight of the sleeping cat got William worried just as then William heard the door open.

“Sis you here?” He heard someone say. William took a sigh thinking that it wasn’t Julia. William tip toed and hid behind the alarm clock. “Hey what’s this?” He heard the girl say. William lent over to his right and saw a giant hand scooping up the Sabmire. “Wow what a nice toy” She said. Just as then Julia came out from the bathroom with a bathrobe on her. “Hi Cody” Julia Said.

William heard as the two giant females talked about the sabmire a bit later he heard a door slam. William took a look and noticed the Sabmire in Julia’s hands. “Doctor show yourself immediately or the Sabmire goes to my sister who will no doubt destroy it” Said Julia. William started to think of an alternate way to get on Julia’s good side. “I am not going to wait for the entire day” He heard Julia said. Without any option William stepped out. “Oh so there you are” Julia Said. William noticed Julia sitting on the bed. Julia reached for him. William prepared himself as he felt Julia’s fingers enclosing around him.

Julia gently picked William up to her eyes level. “What did I tell you do” Asked Julia angrily. “That I should not exit the Sabmire” William replied. “And what did you do” Julia asked Again. “I got out” William replied with a cranky tone.

“Now Pay” Said Julia. She rose up from the bed and came near to a refrigerator. She opened the door and took out a vial containing blood. “What are you going to do with that” Shouted William. “My cat is hungry” Julia replied. Then Julia dipped William’s upper half and drenched it in blood. After she took out William.

Julia reached to her cat’s bed and placed William in front of the cat. She rubbed her cat’s head “Eat Darling” She said to the cat. The cat looked at William and brought her face near him and smelled him. Then she opened her mouth and welcomed William in. Meanwhile Julia put the Sabmire on the floor and crushed it under her foot.

Julia glanced at her cat. She had eaten up William. Julia smiled then grabbed her purse and exited the room. Julia entered her garage sat in the driver seat of her car and took the car out. Soon she entered the parking lot of the research facility. She parked the car and strode in. She entered William’s office went up to the table. She picked up the telephone Receiver and dialed a number “Sir, Job is done” She Said.


The End