- Text Size +

Heidi walked back into the room some time later, plopping down on the couch next to her friend. “What happened to Geoff?” she asked after a moment, remembering the guy had been part of their evening.

“Oh, him?” kay replied, still out of it. “I think he bugged out.” She couldn’t help but giggle at her own terrible pun.

“So he bailed?” Heidi groaned. “What a Flake. Hope he doesn't come back then. Who just takes someone's pills and then leaves?”

“An asshole,” kaykay answered happily. “Fuck him. We can still have fun.”

As the girls continued on their conversation Geoff struggled to free himself from the plastic coating that sealed him in. He had come to realize that he had been blown into the bag of weed, with Kay’s sneakered foot pressing on the opening so hard it became impossible to open. He had already tried to lift her massive foot enough to squeeze by, but it was no use. Her shoe might as well have been a mountain.

Eventually he had started jumping up and down, waving at the girls, doing everything he could to get their attention. It wasn’t proving effective though; the girls would never see such a tiny bug jumping around on the table. Even when kay did notice him she had just tried to crush him.

At one point the tiny insect had tried punching the giantess’ sole in a feeble attempt to get her attention. It had as much effect as a bug jumping on a giant’s shoe would. If she felt it at all she didn’t give any notice. So, defeated, Geoff had eventually settled down, his mind racing to figure out what had happened, and how he could reverse it. He hoped the drug was only temporary, but even if that was the case he would need to survive until that happened.

“Hey,” Heidi said to her friend after a few minutes had passed. “Mind rolling me a joint?”

“Sure,” Kay answered. Geoff’s attention was peaked at the mention of the drug he was currently nestled in. The giant moved her shoe off of the bag, leaning forward in order to prepare things.

“Thanks,” Heidi continued from the couch, her voice booming in his ears. “You know how to do it right. Mine always fall apart.”

“Its because you use way too much stuff,” Kay answered, grabbing the bag and opening it. Geoff had planned to jump out the instant he had a chance, but the sudden movement proved his downfall. The bag was turned, the contents shifting, Geoff’s tiny body falling until he hit into the bag’s contents. “Wait!” he shouted desperately as he watched a giant hand descend.

He felt his body compress as the girl’s hand clutched at the clump he had been trapped inside, pulling it out. The giant then placed it on one of the paper rolls she had laid out on the table, giving Geoff a moment to force his way out of the green clumps.

Violently he struggled to get away from the horrible fate that was closing in around him. His tiny arms worked to free himself from the tangle that had engulfed him, his legs working to move him off of the paper. Kay moved faster though.

Her giant finger came down, smoothing out the distribution of the drug, smashing into him countless times and pressing him into the paper. Geoff screamed as he saw the paper start to roll, its shadow falling all around him as the girl worked.

“There,” kay said, holding up her latest work of art. “Perfectly done.” If only she knew she had wrapped up a tiny little bug.

“Thanks,” Heidi said, taking the roll and putting it to her mouth. A flame jumped from the lighter in her hand, one that she held to the paper.

Geoff felt sick from all the movement, so much that his orientation was completely destroyed. He tried to dig his way out of the cigarette but didn’t even know which way was up. Everything was packed so tightly he could barely even move anyway. “Heidi!” he shouted in desperation. “Please, help me!”

The girl didn’t hear the tiny bug. The end of the cigarette caught fire, the giant taking in a long first lungfull. Instantly Geoff could feel the heat of the fire at his legs, the dense, burning smoke choking his lungs as he tried to suck down air.

A coughing fit came over him as the smoke ripped all the oxygen from his prison. His eyes were watering, his arms and legs felt numb from the pressure, his head was disoriented, he wanted to vomit. And all with the ever present heat of the fire, something he knew would keep moving towards him until he was engulfed in it. “Please, Heidi!”

The giant passed her blunt to Kaykay, who took another deep lungful. The smoke burned as it engulfed Geoff again, his screams ringing out louder than ever the gentle roar of the burning grass.

Again and again the girl’s exchanged the cigarette, smoking it, enjoying there time. Neither realized that their friend had been trapped inside and was slowly being tortured, that he had to endure a steadily increasing temperature, smoke that burned his eyes and lounges, movements that almost made him puke, and a pain that was worse than anything he had ever known.

He continued to beg and plead for the girls to stop, for them to put out the cigarette and free him. At that point he didn’t even want to be normal sized, he only wanted to escape the torture chamber. His mind was on the steadily approaching fire that now burned his toes, and the lack of oxygen that was steadily becoming worse and worse.

There wasn’t anything he could do. He couldn’t move, couldn’t scream. The entire world was deaf to his terror. “Please,” he repeated over and over again, tears now rolling down his cheeks. “Heidi, Kay, please stop!”