[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

In an alternative universe of the classic Nickelodeon show, "Avatar: the Legend of Korra" (set shortly after Kuvira's assault on Republic City), Mako finds himself in a tough position: At the foot of the protector of the world. He's heard about the weight Korra has to bear, but now, he will witness it firsthand.

 

 

***Avatar: The Legend of Korra was created by Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino and the trademark belongs to Nickelodeon Animation Studios.***


 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1375 Read: 6527
Published: August 10 2016 Updated: August 10 2016

1. Chapter 1: Mysterious New Stomping Grounds by tyeight [Reviews - 2] (1375 words)

**

Quick Rant:Recently, I went against my better judgment and added a chapter to a Legend of Korra fanfic on Writing.com (link is https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1876338-Shrunk-on-The-Legend-of-Korra/)

 

For anyone who is unfamiliar with writing.com and its operating structure, the reason I say, "Against my better judgment" is because I strongly dislike contributing to stories on its site. The idea of "interactive story that anyone can add to" is one that sounds fantastic on paper...but, in practice, tends to be... a different story. My biggest pet peeve especially is when somebody adds a great chapter to the story and then somebody else adds one right after that is terrible (e.g. littered with spelling and grammatical errors, or is one of those infamous "one sentence" chapters, etc.)

Normally, I'm not one to write fanfiction; however, considering how I feel about Writing.com as well as how I feel about Korra (she's bae), I've decided to start my own little fanfic here. I've decided to start with the chapter I added Writing.com with some minor tweaks of course. 

 

***Avatar: The Legend of Korra was created by Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino and the trademark belongs to Nickelodeon Animation Studios.***