- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys. I'm back. Well, kind of. I don't have enough time to do as much as I'd like. This story is old, but do know I still come from time to time. I'm always thinking about adding more. Someone in the comment said he would consider paying for the story to continue. That's really nice of you. Really. What I really lack is time. I'm a student, and I'm working a part-time job to pay for rent and food. Well, that's my life, who cares.
The thing is, I've been working on multiple projects now, and this story is one of those. I'm considering opening a patreon which would group up all of my projects. This would allow those who would like to support me to do so. My others projects are femdom captions (maxmaxie333 on tumblr) and a femdom TG game, which isn't out yet. 

Anyway, ass content is finally here. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. I have written it without re-reading my 12 last chapters (except the last one). So tell me if I'm making any incoherence. Also, tell me if my writing skill got worst, and what I could do better.

Thanks a lot for reading me. Thanks to those of you that left a comment. Really matters. 

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 13 : Bike ride

 

Yuna’s spell wore off quickly after James’s confession. Yet, he found himself unable to tell the truth; unable to talk about the spell itself. He did try, but nothing came out whenever he tried to talk about what Yuna did. Worst, he felt pain rise within his body if he only thought about telling what really happened. It was pointless. He stopped trying.

All he could do was cry and yell about how wrong it all was. “Please Faith, I don’t want that. This is awful. I can’t bear with this anymore!” His tears would have convinced anyone.

Not his sister, though. Not after what he had just said. It only aroused her more. She smiled, picked her brother, and kissed him.

Yuck,” she giggled, getting him away. “You *really* stink, bro! It must be really, really, really awful for you…
I love it,she grinned.

Please, Faith, please, even if you don’t believe me when I say hate it, please let me bath. Allow me to get clean. Then you won’t have to be repulsed by me. Please,he begged.

Hmm… Let me think,” she brought her hand to her chin, and feigned reflexion. No!she smiled, forbidding one of his most common right as if it were normal. I know deep down you don’t want to feel clean… You want to be dirty, you want to *feel* dirty. You want to be put to your place, you want to obey goddesses as if you were a puny, little, slave pet. You don’t want me nor Yuna to be nice…she breathed, So we won’t!

His helpless protestations were turned mute as she stuffed him within her running shoes.

I’ve got something to do. You stay here and breath deep, okay? They should smell pretty awful,she started leaving, stopped, and returned, I don’t think I can trust you’ll stay in those shoes willingly, right?” Her face took a shocked expression, I almost gave you an opportunity to escape!

James looked at her, looked at Faith, his cute sister, and was dumbstruck by her attitude. How could she have turned into such a mean, sadistic girl in such a short time? He was desperate, there seemed to be no way to talk sense into her anymore.

Wait, Fai-he got interrupted.

But I’m a great sister…Her smile came back,  “I won’t let you down,she peeled her socks off, and brought them to her nose.
Gosh those reek! Probably not the worst you’ve endured, but it will do!She forced the two sweat-soaked sock into the shoe, jamming you in its extremity.

It was the worst possible place to be in. This is where his sister’s toes spent years filling the footwear with a repugnant smell of sweat and dirt. It was made worst by the fact that you literally were crushed against her disgusting, overly-used sole. There was indeed no way for you to get out of the shoe without Faith’s consent. And you knew her consent would only lead to worst.

Now you’ve got no choice but to be a good boy…she smirked. Gosh. Knowing that you’re in my shoe… Knowing that you’re *trapped* in there, no matter how awful or stinky it is, and knowing that I’m the one that has the power to prolong or stop your torture… It really does something to me! I’m turned on, Jay! Degrading you turns me on. Sorry, not sorry!She giggled.

James heard that while struggling not to faint. Each breath was horrid. But he had to breath to survive. And for each smelly breath he took, his sister got hornier and hornier. And the hornier she was, the most degrading stuff she wanted to do with Jay.
Days before, everything was normal for him. Now, both his best friend and sister got off his humiliation. And all he could do was obey. He was powerless.

Anyway, now that I’m sure you can’t move, I’ll get some stuff ready!

Although she had said she had something to do, James could hear Faith move around the house. Whatever she had planned to do, she did not plan to do it far. He could hear furniture being shifted around. Then, he managed to hear Faith open her closet. Quickly after, he heard her bed squeak as she laid on it. And nothing.

For almost an hour, he couldn’t hear anything. His world consisted exclusively of his sister’s socks and shoe taste and smell. She had pushed the socks so far and so tightly inside that he couldn’t even move. And despite the fact that it was fairly hot inside when he was stuffed in there, it seemed to get worst with time.

Then, he felt the shoe being lifted.

Slept well, little bro?Said Faith, while he was still stuck in the far end of the shoe.

I’ll take that silence as a yes!She giggled, and got both socks out, yet leaving Jay trapped inside, holding the shoe vertically.

Not being crushed by those two socks was already a huge relief. Jay took the opportunity to stretch and relax his weakened body.

I hope you’ll lov-… Nevermind, I hope you’ll *hate* what’s to come, bro!She giggled. I spent some time getting the room ready. I know you probably don’t understand what’s up yet, so let me take you out…she picked him from the confine of the shoe.

And then, Jay noticed. The heat in the room was *INSANE*. She had brought in her room all the heaters she could find in the house. She had then sealed the door and the windows, preventing the air to be renewed. That’s when she turned all the heaters to full. It was plain summer, and the heat was already close to unbearable, but your sister had decided it was not enough. She had transformed her room into a sona.

So? Are you proud of what I put myself through for you?Faith smiled genuinely.

James looked at his sister, and what he saw couldn’t be good for him. She had changed into a tight legging, and was only wearing a bra. She was drenched in sweat. You literally could have filled a cup with the sweat that beaded her body.

And that was without doing any sport. She probably had spent the last hour waiting for the heat to build up, laying in her bed.

Yess… I can see you noticed, it’s *really* hot here, and I’m all sweaty now…she pouted. But I really, really wanted to do some biking with you, and it seems you’re available…she grinned.

Some bike? James’s eyes scanned the room with horror, and stopped dead. With the heat and the sight of his sister soaked in sweat, he hadn’t seen it at first. His sister had brought their training bike in her room.

W-what are you planning Faith?he stuttered.

What? Isn’t it obvious? I told you, I want to do some biking… I know it’s hot, but we’ll have to deal with it…she smirked.

F-faith, you know I can’t do any biking.James argued, knowing how useless it was.

Can’t you?she pouted. Alright, then I know! Let’s both ride. You’ll ride the saddle, and… I’ll ride *you*.

Without letting him a chance to answer, she brought him to the saddle and dropped him there. He had nowhere to go. He couldn’t jump off the saddle, as it probably would have injured himself. And his sister would have put him back there anyway.

See? If you stay here, we can bike together. You’ll support me, giving my ass some kisses…she blushed and giggled.
Careful though, you’ll get all crushed beneath me… We’re using the same saddle, after all!She giggled, I’m sorry but I think the best for you is to focus on staying on the middle of the saddle, that way you’ll be right between my cheeks… It will be comfier for both of us!  

James stared at his sister ass with horror.

Please, Fai- he started.

But there was nothing to do. Nothing to say. He was a toy, and Faith continued:

Oh… And because of that insane heat, you’ll probably risk to drown in my ass sweat… I’m sorry, but you’ll have to drink it all up to survive. I’ll really get going on that bike, so I’m pretty sure you’ll have plenty to drink at all time…she giggled.

And one last thing… If you’re lacking air, wiggle with as much strength as you can, alright? Try to break free of my ass. You won’t succeed, but that way I’ll remember you need to breath…She grinned. She was going to love it!

She didn’t mind seeing James cry and soon her gigantic ass towered him.

You ready bro?she smiled, getting the bike ready, and making sure he were right beneath her ass.

Here I go!she beamed.

She lowered herself slowly on the saddle. Jay couldn’t do anything but watch, as her cheeks reached him, then crushed him against the saddle, sealing him in place, smothered in between her sweat-soaked legging.

Faith was amazed. Her own brother was right beneath her ass. Probably not far off her asshole. And it was against his will. Of course, he was a masochist, but he was only turned on by feet. Right now, this whole situation was forced on him. She felt so powerful! So incredibly powerful! He wanted to be their toy, and now she had gone too far to go back. He would *be* their toy. And what a toy…

She wiggled her ass a bit, getting herself comfortable, and getting to feel James, secured tightly against her firm bottom. She bounced her butt a bit, feeling him with every move. It felt amazing.

And it was SO hot. Getting to sit on that saddle had made her sweat a great deal already. She wouldn’t want to be in James’s place for one billion dollars.  Luckily, she wasn’t.

Now, she had to give her best to make his life a living hell, and hers a living heaven.

She started riding the bike, slowly at first, then faster and faster. James got mashed by every movement Faith made, and with each up-and-down, he got closer and closer to her asshole. He was glad she wore a legging, or he would have ended up stuck in there. The heat was abominable, and, as Faith said, her ass did sweat a lot. It soaked the saddle, and he had no choice but to lick and ingurgitate gallons of the nasty liquid.

Soon, he was out of air. He couldn’t endure her ass anymore. He couldn’t endure the smell anymore. He needed fresh air, he needed her to lift her butt, and stop crushing him! So he started wiggling. With all his might, he really tried to get away.

For Faith, that’s when the situation became the most intense and satisfying moment she ever had. She was sweating, yes. She was sweating like she had never sweat before. But she felt SO good. When James started wiggling, rather than lift her ass, she pushed her weight to the saddle and started grinding herself against it. James felt SO damn good! He was being smothered, and his struggles only got her more and more aroused! He was a toy! He was *her* toy!

Her thoughts, his struggle and the grinding got her over the edge. She came hard, really hard. She had never experienced such pleasure from an orgasm. She came while smothering her brother. She came while forcing him to endure being crushed against her ass and drenched in her own sweat. She couldn’t believe she had prepared a room specially to torture him…


But she would do it again.

 

Chapter End Notes:

See you next chapter. (Possibly in less than 2 years)