- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is chapter 12 guys! 

Unfortunately, "Butt" tag won't manage to make its appearance here either. But as you'll see, it's guaranteed for chapter 13. Sorry for the long wait!

Hopefully, you guys will enjoy the chapter ! 

Chapter 12: Back to Faith

 

 

James knew what just happened. He wasn’t dumb. Even from his position, he knew Yuna had masturbated. He knew she did it because of him; because of his predicament. And he was scared to death. Never would he forgive her, he thought. It had all gone too far.
With each passing minute, he had to sniff and swallow more of Yuna’s disgusting sweat and toe-jam, in order to stay alive. She was playing with his life; she was forcing him to do horrible things. And here she was, resting on her bed, recovering from her mind-blowing orgasm. He cried; it wasn’t fair. Another bead of Yuna’s toe-waste got to his face; and as he sucked it out with reluctance, he realized he wouldn’t be able to recover from his traumas. Ever.

Suddenly, he felt movements, her toes clenched, trapping him and crushing him between those abominable walls of flesh.

“Hehe,” he heard Yuna chuckle. “You were a-ma-zing,” she continued with glee. “So amazing, in fact, I’ve decided to keep you in there until we get to Faith’s house,” she laughed, knowing James had been on the verge of pure exhaustion for a while now.

NO! She couldn’t do that! James sobbed. He did not know how long it would be until she went back to his sister’s house, and he HAD to breathe some fresh air. His lungs were intoxicated; he was so weak from the day and the tortures they had come up with before. He HAD to escape, to find a way to leave and be normal again.

He struggled, using all of his remaining forces –which there wasn’t much of-. He wiggled, pushed the toes with his bare hands, tried to get out of underneath them to get on top of her feet. The more he battled, the more Yuna enjoyed herself. His pride would be his lost; he was no match to her. His stupid attempt only made the whole thing worst for him; he had to breathe more to sustain the energy required by his foolish decision. He only went on for a mere 30 seconds and already there was not much left of him. He had to resign.

“Ooh,” Yuna pouted, “Why did you stop?” she sighed. “It felt so incredibly good!” she taunted him with delight. “You know, if I had not known you better, I would have thought you wanted to get out of there,” she squeezed her toes. “You’re lucky this is not the case, and I know how devious and perverted you are,” she giggled.  “What you *actually* want, is for me to make the wait more interesting for you, right?” she smiled, awaiting his renewed struggles to seal his fate.

James, hearing Yuna’s crazy assumptions, did not disappoint her. Even though it was weak, he made her aware of his disagreement by fighting back once again.

“I knew it!” she exclaimed, as if his punches meant he had agreed. “Damn and I thought you had had enough for today!” she was having so much fun. “Alright, let me fetch that book, and I’ll look for something that would amuse you,” she got out of the bed and stepped on him with all her weight, asserting her superiority once more.

She took the book and sat, turning the pages slowly, looking for the perfect way to persecute James. While doing so, she pressed on James with each turned page. Feeling him there, stuck, unable to escape, forced to endure her perverted and sadistic will was overwhelming.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “I think I’ve got something for you, pervy James!” she laughed, and increased the pressure to be sure to have his attention. “It says the spell with enhance your senses! You’ll be like a super-human, you’ll smell and taste three times better than anyone!” she grinned. “Would that interest you?”

James could not imagine the hell it would be. How could it possibly taste and smell three times worse than it already did? “Please,” he begged, absorbing sweat in the process. “Please, don’t,” he finished. But he remained unheard, his voice stopped within the cruel running shoe.

“I’ll take that silence as a yes,” she said with lust. “How lucky! You’ll be the first man ever to experience improved taste and smell!” she smiled. “Too bad that will be inside someone’s stinky shoe!”

She opened the book, and read the incantation. The moment she finished, James’s world turned into a nightmare. No words could describe what he was forced to endure. The sweat was not disgusting anymore, the smell was not horrid anymore. It all got far, far worse. Imagine being buried inside a garbage dump filled entirely with toe-jam, sweat and foot-gunk, which would have been left to rot for years. That was it. That was what he was experiencing. Despite his state, his body twisted and struggled to get out of his predicament by itself. Instinct, some would call it. Yet it was of no use, and it got the same results; he could not escape.

Yuna felt his reaction. She had adored it. In fact, she had to retain herself to get back to bed and bring herself up to another wonderful orgasm. James had suffered so much, and still, he was moving and wiggling and struggling in between her toes. It had to be awful. She could not imagine what he was feeling, she didn’t want to. She just enjoyed a great deal knowing he was forced to endure that. And that she was the one forcing him.

She ignored her urge and changed herself while keeping her shoe secured to her foot. It was time to go to Faith’s home and give back her brother.
She walked out, and took the direction to the house.

With each step the perspiration, foot-gooey and other unnamable substances were pressed and forced on James. It was only the second day of his captivity, and it couldn’t go worst already.  His enhanced senses were the worst gift a man could have in his situation, yet he couldn’t stop himself from sniffing the stench and eating up the sweat. His body acted by itself to keep him alive.

This went on until Yuna got to the home. She decided not to enter directly; she had something to do with James before. She hid behind a wall, and took her shoe off.
Air! James felt the fresh breeze come through the shoe, and he breathed as much as he could: he did not know how long it would last.

“Tut-tut!” Yuna reprimanded. “You’re not well trained yet, you should have stopped breathing the moment you knew fresh air was coming!” she smiled. “I’ll forgive you this one time. I wanted to get you out anyway, I won’t give you back to your sister in my shoe…” she reached for him and grabbed him between her fingers. “Yuck! You’re all sticky, that’s disgusting!” she wrinkled her nose. “And that smell! Oh my god, and you’re having it 3 times worst? Poor boy!” she grinned. “For such a masochist, it must be a dream come true!”

Before he could react, she got the spell book out of her bag, and continued, “Now that I’m turning you back to your sister, I’m afraid you’ll try and convince her this whole thing is not what you want. We can’t risk it, can we?” she watched his reaction. “Hey, don’t look so chocked! What, you didn’t think I would know you would try something of that kind? That’s all part of your fantasy: deny. The thing is, I’m afraid you would be able to convince her if I am not along. That’s your sister after all. And we can’t have her ruin everything for us.
“So here’s the plan: I’ll cast a spell that will *make* you tell her whatever she would like to hear. Of course, she will never know I casted that spell, and she will never know that was not really you that got along with her whims. It will only last for an hour though, so you’ll be back to your old complaining self rather soon, although it will probably be too late,” she smirked. “Oh, and I won’t cancel the spell that enhances your senses. I’ll let Faith decide. You’ll have so much fun!” she giggled.

Her explanations finished, she placed James against her armpit and trapped him beneath her arm: she wasn’t interested in what he would say. She read the evil incantation, went back to Faith’s door and knocked.

An impatient Faith opened the door, “Oh, Yuna!” she smiled, eyeing her. “How went the night?” she kept looking, “How went your day?” She was obviously looking for James.

“It went a-we-some. Your brother is the best thing that ever happened to me!” she squeezed her arm. “And he’s been surprisingly willing!” she lied, and felt him move a bit in reaction.

Faith didn’t buy it. “Has he? I mean, he was strongly reluctant yesterday… I won’t lie, it made me think; maybe we were a bit too harsh?” She really hoped they had not, though.

Here it was. Her bond with her brother was just too great, and without influence, she felt remorse. 

“He has. And because he has, he’s been in my shoe all day long, bathing in my body waste,” she giggled.

“Oh my god, in your shoe?” she paused to imagine the situation. “That must have been hell! I can’t possibly imagine he really wanted that, but…” she remembered the websites. “I’m just having second thoughts, I guess.”

“Yes, you are, and you shouldn’t!” she said cheerfully. “He’s loving every minute of it, even if it doesn’t seem like it sometimes,” she lifted her arm and seized James. “Here, he begged me to let him enjoy my stinky underarm for the trip to your home,” she smiled, “I don’t think you need any more proof of his willingness.”

“Your underarm?” she brought a hand to her mouth, “Really? That’s disgusting! So he’s not only into feet?” she asked, surprised.

“Nope, it seems he likes every single part of the female body, as long as it can be used to humiliate him,” she grinned. “But I’ll let you be the judge of that, I’m just here to give him back to you, I had my fun, your turn!” she handed poor James over.

Faith reached for James and immediately noticed he was covered in sweat and looked insanely tired. He obviously had not gotten any rest with Yuna, and she did pity him. She would let him rest a bit once he would have licked her feet, she thought. He would appreciate the attention.

Yuna, seeing Faith’s reaction to the sight of her brother, winked at her. “Remember, that’s what he wants. I know you’re enjoying his condition almost as much as I do.”

“Yes…” she sighed. Yuna was right. “Yes, I’ll do my best. Thanks Yuna!”

“No problem. Anyway, I’ll let you both alone, I’ll be going! I have to spend some time with my parents. I’ll call you later!” she smiled.

“Yes, I’d love that!” she grinned, and closed the door behind Yuna.

Now that she was alone, she took some time to think. Had James really spent the day in Yuna’s shoe? It had to be true, given how he looked. Yet, was it really because he wanted to? She had thought about his whole condition for the entire day; maybe reality did not match his fantasies, maybe the real thing was too hard to bear. She did not like the thought. She carried her tiny brother to her room, and dropped him on her bed. He was looking at her as if asking for mercy, his clothes were ravaged, and he smelled an awful lot. She would have to clean him up at some point. He didn’t look like a willing victim, yet again, that was not what he was supposed to be in his fantasies. She needed to have a serious conversation with him.

“Don’t look at me that way,” she started. “You’re getting everything you have ever wished for, and so is Yuna,” she smiled. “It just so happens that you’re the one who has to suffer for this relationship to exist. And you love that fact, don’t you?” she breathed. “Answer seriously, this one time.”

She had to know. She wanted him to say he loved it. Then it would all be perfect. Yuna would get what she wanted, he would get what he wanted, and herself would have a brother to torture and punish whenever she felt like it. He had made her feel so great! His submission boosted her confidence up, and she could only hope for the opportunity to keep it going. What’s more, she loved to have her feet licked. And ideas of what more he could do for her kept emerging in her mind…

James was going crazy. He tried to fight the spell, but whatever was this magic, it got the uphold, and took control of his spirit.

“I…” he began, trying to resist, which only made it look like embarrassed hesitation. “Y-yes… I-… I love it…” he confirmed.

Faith’s heart rate increased. She had been wrong? He really did enjoy all of that nasty, dreadful stuff they were forcing him to do?

“Tell me exactly what is it that you love, Jay”, she said coldly, which contrasted with how she felt.

“I-… I…” his will did not belong to him anymore. “I love it when… When you’re cruel to me, when you’re using me for your own… pleasure,” he started, and continued, horrified, “I know I sometimes react as if I hated everything, and wanted it all to return to normal…” Faith listened, breath-taken, excited by every word he spoke. “But Yuna is right… That’s… not true…” he winced in pain as he tried to stop talking, without success. “I want it all… I want to hate it, I want you to make me regret the words I spoke, I want you to consider me like the toy I am… Be cruel, be nasty, be sadistic… It’s all the better for me,” he finished, devastated. What had he done?

“Hehehe,” Faith giggled. “Hehe-hahahah!” she continued, the insane pressure having fallen down. Her brother was *really* the most masochist guy alive! She kept laughing. She felt relieved. She felt happy; the three of them would be able to go on with their desires. Oh, poor Jay. She would make him regret, he could be sure of that. She would think of her own pleasure, as he so dearly wanted.

Once calmed down, she watched her puny brother. He seemed in pain already; he had forced himself to admit the truth. He had to be scared of what was to come, now that she knew for sure she could do anything she wanted. And he was right; he would not enjoy her ideas. She had thought about something for a while now, even before her brother was shrunk. She didn’t think she would do it, as she thought James was only into feet. But hey, even if he *was* only into feet, it didn’t matter anymore, did it? He did say ‘consider me like the toy I am.’ And as her toy, he would not have a choice.

“I’m so happy, Jay,” she said genuinely. “I’ve been scared we had gone too far. But that wasn’t even close to be enough to fulfill your masochistic side, right?” she grinned. “I hope you really thought the words you said; as you’re in for it, now!” she laughed. She turned around, showed him her perfectly shaped butt tightened in her jeans, and slapped it teasingly. “Do you like it?” she smiled. “I know you’ve always checked it out when you thought I wouldn’t notice. Well, I’ll give you the chance to get *way* closer!” she laughed. “Don’t worry, even though it’s not my feet, I’ll manage to make the place extra-sweaty and smelly for you…” she winked. She couldn’t wait to feel her brother trapped between her cheeks. That was so kinky!

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me what you liked, what you disliked. Did I miss something, what could I write better? 
Always looking for your reviews guys!