- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey there! 
It's been a while, and I apologize. Holidays stopped, and I had not realized getting back to studying would take me that much time. I had to take a break with the story. Yet, I think I've figured out how to deal with both now. Hopefully, I'll manage to keep writing. You guys are important to me, and I do not wish to disappoint.

This chapter is huge. I don't know, I wanted to write. Tell me what you think, as it is a come-back. What have I done wrong ?

Thanks for the support, you're awesome.  

Chapter 11: A whole new life.

 

Yuna’s alarm clock woke her up slowly. What an incredible night it had been! She was feeling great. In fact, she had not felt that great in a long, long time. It was all due to her best friend, James; she was extremely grateful. 
She gazed upon her sealed boot and smiled. James had spent the entire night in there. He had suffocated for hours in her cum and sweat. Although it was his fantasies, she wasn’t convinced he found the reality of it to be as satisfying as he might have thought it would be. She grinned. Too bad! She was not anywhere close to stop.  And Faith’s recent behavior seemed to show that neither was she. The poor boy would have to endure his fantasies to fulfill his goddesses wills! 
She loved all of it. The more she and Faith tortured James, the less she thought she could live without him being this helpless. She craved his humiliation. She needed it.

She decided not to check on James immediately; she wanted to figure out how the day would be going. The possibilities were endless! She thought of her body as ways to torture James. Of course, there were her feet. Their stench made for them to be an excellent way of tormenting Jay and enjoying herself in the process. But she didn’t want to miss out on fun things to do with her toy. The more she thought, the more she understood the power she held over her friend: he was threatened by any part of her body. He had had the pleasure to meet her armpits yesterday, but what about her ass? Her breasts?  Her pussy?
She giggled. The future would be bright.  For her, at least. Hopefully, he would appreciate the cruelty she would demonstrate. If not, well, that might also be part of his fantasies. He wouldn’t be “forced” if he liked everything, right?

As she thought of the events of the day, she went to the living room to eat a bit. She was not worried about James: he had plenty of sweat to suck from if he ever happened to be hungry himself. The mere thought of his situation aroused her. She almost pitied him. Almost.  
Today, she decided, he would join her for her daily summer jog.  In her shoes. She smiled: her feet would get insanely hot, and would probably get all sticky. This would be like nothing he had experienced so far. 
She was thrilled by the idea, and planned to force him to lick and suck up her sweat while jogging. If it was like yesterday, she would enjoy it to no end, and would run longer as a result, allowing her to torture him more. He would be fueling his own torment! What a sadistic idea.

She would use other parts of her body another time. She had all summer. And… maybe more. She smirked at the idea.

Her stomach satisfied, she went back to her room, grabbed her boot and put it on her desk. She made an expression of disgust: the smell had not faded at all. She tried to breathe the least she could, and stood the furthest of the boot she was able to; but it just wasn’t enough. The thing was stinky as hell. She doubted James had appreciated his night the slightest, and was curious to hear him complaining, it would provide her an excuse to punish him some more!

She got the sock out and weighed it down; she could feel her panties were still entrapping poor James down there. She chuckled, and untied the knot down. There were movements in there; her poor friend probably had not slept at all.

“Wakey wakey James…” she purred, as she grabbed his dried up jail cell. “Awh, my panties got all crusty, that’s gross!” she laughed, and dropped James on her desk. “How was your night? Did you get your lungs full of my scent?” she giggled. “Not that you had a choice!”

James had slept poorly, he had not managed to get any rest. The smell he was trapped with and forced to breath in was so intense he did not manage to fall asleep for hours. Worse, he had been glued to Yuna’s cum, which had prevented him from positioning in a way that would have relaxed his body. Yet, despite his body being in such a disastrous state, his mind got it worst. He did not know what to do anymore. He tried to beg, he tried to tell her to let him go. She would not understand. She didn’t want to.

“…A-awful… It was… awful…”

“Hey, don’t you say that, you’ll offend me!” she joked. “That’s only because it was your first night. I’m sure, -with time-, you’ll get accustomed to your condition.”

“W-with time?...” he coughed. “I… Yuna… I…” but he was interrupted.

“I know, I know, you’re glad I’m taking so much time to train you!” she smiled wickedly. “Don’t worry; I’m probably enjoying this even more than you do!”

“I… I…” he sighed, devastated. “I’m… B-but…” he gave up. Nothing he could say would help him. “…Yes… you are.”  

“Awhh, you’re turning docile. I don’t know whether I like the most: you trying to resist, or you obeying like a good pet. Probably both!” she laughed. “Guess what, I’ve decided today I’d go and run a bit. You’re coming with me.”

“I’ll… b-but… Why?” he breathed. “Can’t I stay here and rest?... Please… Mistress…” he was scared of what she had planned for him.

James reaction warmed up Yuna. His submissive behavior gave her a rush of adrenaline, it felt so good! He knew he would have to obey whatever she would order him to do. She controlled his entire life. And she didn’t plan to make it easy for him.

“Oh. My. God.  You’re getting it. This IS how you refer to a lady!” she smiled cutely. “Yet you have to understand, I *have* to go harsh with you. Otherwise, you’ll never learn. The faster you’re getting accustomed to your new life, the better it will be for you.  Therefore, no. You will come with me. And… I won’t lie: having you licking my feet while jogging will be a huge turn on!” she winked.

“L-licking? While jogging?” he shivered. “You… You’ll kill me! There’s no way you can do that to me! I c-cant… I can’t be in your… your…” 

“Boots? Shoes?” she smiled, cutting him off. “Of course you can, and you will! Don’t you dream of being crushed against my sweaty-stinky feet for hours? Aren’t you impatient of feeling my entire weigh pressed on your helpless body with every step I’ll take? Your tiny tongue working non-stop so you’ll not drown in all the sweat that will accumulate because of the heat?  And when it will be over, aren’t you excited that you’ll have to thank your mistress for doing such efforts to keep you tortured?” She grinned deviously. Of course he wasn’t. And it was better that way.

It was too much for James, he cried, “B-but… I can’t… I’m dead tired… I can’t… !! Have mercy, please, Mistress, goddess, please, I beg you, please, let me sleep, let me rest!”

“Tt-tt! Don’t begin the whole begging scene, you know it won’t work, and you wouldn’t want to be punished more than necessary, right?” she laughed, brought a hand to her panties and slowly began rubbing through it. His begging and the fact that he could do nothing to prevent her from making his life hell aroused her so much!

“I… I…” he sobbed.

“We’ve had enough talking!” she interrupted abruptly. “Whatever you would say would not change my mind, and you’re getting me *really* turned on. I *need* you at my feet. Now.”

“N-no!” James yelled.

At her reaction, he ran as fast as his weakened body allowed him to. He didn’t want to get any close to her feet; he would not be able to endure the stench, yet alone while being trapped in her shoes.
His futile attempt to escape only managed to make Yuna burst in laughter. He was so ridiculous! Was he really thinking he would be able to run away from her? She blocked his path with one hand, and, as he turned back and ran the other way, grabbed him and trapped him within her palm. 

“And I thought you were becoming obedient!” she chuckled. “You’re only making it harder for yourself, you *do* know that, right? You’re such a masochist! I will… Oh!” she had an idea. “Remember the shoes I made you smell a while ago, when we did that run for charity?...” she paused to emphasize what was to come. “… Yes. Those are the ones you’ll be stuck in for the entire jog. They’re not as stinky as *that* day, as I’ve only been wearing my boots for a while, but I’ll make my best to adjust them to your standards! I’ll wear them bare-footed,” she winked.

Despite James’s struggles within her hand, he was brought inevitably towards the infamous running shoe. Even though she had not worn it for a while, dried up stains of sweat were visible and had quite a distasteful smell. And he wasn’t even inside them! The heat and renewed sweat of the run would make it all far worse, but there was nothing he could do: he was at her mercy. And she did not have any.

He was dropped inside the shoe and got nauseous instantly. The past day and his atrocious night did not get him used to the smell, and he was beginning to doubt that would ever happen. 
Yuna took the shoe and held it so that James would slide all the way toward the toe section. He tried to get a grip to prevent his descent, but didn’t manage to. Yuna took a sadistic pleasure watching him try, although there was obviously no way to escape his fate.

“And here you are! Do your best to appreciate the ride, I know I will!” she smiled as she put her shoe on, sliding her feet slowly within. James could do nothing but watch her toes getting closer and closer, powerless.  Soon, he was trapped in between, and already the heat struck him. There was no way for air to go through here, which made the temperature go up incredibly fast. And she was not even running yet.

Yuna loved the sensation. Her best friend wiggled in between her toes, doing everything to escape, to make his situation less awful. But there wasn’t much to do being where he was. She took a first step, to be sure everything was alright. She had casted a spell that was supposed to make James more resistant to pressure, but you’re never too cautious.
It seemed alright: the step only made him wiggle more, which pleased Yuna immensely. She could get used to it. What a rush it would be to have tiny Jay trapped in her shoes every day from now on! When she would be to school, when she would party, dance, do sports, he would be there, breathing and tasting her foot waste… God, it would be heavenly.

She went through the door and began to run. For the first few minutes, James, against all odds, thought it would be alright. Although the pressure had surprised him at first, he had gotten used to it, and being smashed again and again wasn’t the worst he had suffered so far: for a reason he ignored, he wasn’t being too much hurt. Yet, he was wrong. It was a hot sunny day outside, and with time her toes got incredibly sweaty because of the insane heat there was in here. The smell was horrid, but it was not the worst. Droplets of sweat drooled over his powerless face, preventing him to breath. With each step, his lungs were compressed, getting all his air out, and he had no choice but to eat up every single drop of sweat in order to keep breathing in rhythm with Yuna’s strides.

“I hope you’re doing alright down there!” Yuna panted. “I can feel the sweat accumulate, my feet are getting all sticky! You must be having a feast down there! Yummy yummy, haha!” she laughed. “I’m nowhere close to stop though; I love feeling you there! Be sure to keep drinking all that sweat, it must be getting hard to breath! ”

And it got worst with each passing minute. The toxic stench increased, the heat increased, the amount of sweat increased. He felt as if he was being merged with her feet, his entire body was soaked in her perspiration, and he kept licking, eating, breathing… He did not know how much time had passed, but he wanted it to stop. With every single step, he wished for it to end. He couldn’t bear with Yuna’s cruelty. But there was nothing to do; it never ended. Always, there was more sweat to swallow, more disgusting smell to breathe.  And Yuna was getting off of his humiliation, his torment. 

At some point, Yuna stopped running. At last, he thought! Her run was over, she would let him out. She had to, she couldn’t possibly imagine he would be able to bear much more of this. But minutes passed. Yuna was not running anymore, yet she had kept her running shoes. He was being stepped on mercilessly, without interruption; it was driving him crazy. All he could sense was her foot. For hours. She wasn’t even talking to him. He tried to bit her toe, he tried to wiggle more and more to get her attention, but nothing worked. Either she didn’t feel him or she did not care.

The truth was that she did not care. In fact, she loved to feel him struggle and try to get her attention. But she had decided to keep him trapped to her feet for most of the day. After jogging, she ate with her parents. She couldn’t stop thinking of James. What had to be going through his mind. The awfulness of what was happening to him. He was nothing, he had no rights. He was her pet, her slave; she could do anything. There, she had jogged for 2 hours and had kept him in there for 3 more hours, and for what? Only because she wanted to. And now, she was going to her room, and she was going to get herself off, without getting the shoe that kept him trapped off. He had aroused her for the entire day! It was his fault!  She would touch herself to orgasm, with him still stuck to her disgusting smelly feet, entrapped within the running shoe he used to be able to get away from. 
The power was getting to her. She wanted more, more! She had to express her domination by any means necessary, and this was a perfect way to do it.

“Yes, YESS!” she moaned, fingering herself faster and faster. And she came, hard. James was having such an effect on her… And it would only get better. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

How was it ? 
Tell me what you think !
Next chapter... Ass stuff ;)