- Text Size +

That night’s dinner had been relatively uneventful. At her father’s request, Ella had whipped together a spaghetti and meatballs dish that had pleased everyone. Even Andrew, having given a few joking criticism had to admit that she had outdone herself, and even offered to clear up by herself as Beth and Brian left to go clubbing and Susanne turned in with a book. Andrew just couldn’t bring himself to leave Ella alone downstairs, in the kitchen, so he decided to join her, but the girl was quick to make him get to bed, after all, they had church in the morning.

 

***

 

All Elaine could remember was coming in to confess late the night before, but now she had no idea where she was. Sitting on a hard, wooden surface in near complete darkness, the 32-year-old school-teacher was completely naked. As she tried to piece together what had happened the night before, she remembered an ache …. no, an intense pain. But where? In her chest? No, in her stomach! This information lit a small spark of recollection about an article she had read in the newspaper. Something about one of the shrunken people, a myth that the government had repeatedly disproved. But then, as she looked around again, she realised where she was: still in the confession booth, on the wooden bench. 

 

A thundering sound snapped her attention and she began looking around the darkness aimlessly until the curtain was drawn and bright, Sunday-morning light flooded her world, save a shadow. The shadow was cast by a true giantess, and one that Elaine recognised almost instantly. The 12-year-old form of Jody Hastings, the only daughter of the wealthy Hastings of North Carolina, attended an academy where she had applied to teach at, and she remembered the girl very well. 

 

A budding, adorable girl with jet black hair and icy blue eyes, Jody had been a troublemaker as Elaine remembered, subtly controlling her classmates and making her like as a teacher miserable. She hoped that at church, the girl would be better behaved and she started to stand in order to call for help, but Jody was distracted by something on the ground. Elaine dared to step closer to the edge of the bench and peer down to see what the giantess saw. On the wooden depth, far below the tiny woman, an ant was scurrying around a large crumb of a biscuit or bread. The creature was wandering aimlessly around the morsel of food and as Elaine watched, the giantess approached it cautiously, so as not to frighten it. Feeling confident that the girl would help her now, Elaine yelled for all she was worth, but the giantess didn’t seem to notice. 

 

The pre-teen strode the step towards the ant, her pure white sundress flapping against her legs. She slowly lifted her right foot, slipping it silently out of her slipper. As Elaine watched in growing horror, the little girl hovered her foot above the ant and just as it sensed the danger and started to move the girl’s pale sole came down on it. Elaine screamed in disgust as the girl’s face settled into a sinister grin as she pressed down on her foot until with a crunch, the ant was no more. Elaine took a step back from the edge of the bench as the giantess turned around, putting her slipper back on. Her eyes scanned the booth until finally, they came to rest on the bench.

 

The tiny woman squirmed and stared with wide eyes as the giantess’s grin grew and the colossal girl stepped towards the bench, her eyes fixed on Elaine. Jody bent forward until her face was near enough the bench for her breath to wash over the minuscule being before her. Her parents had begged her not to, but for as long as she could remember, nothing had been as exciting for Jody as the feeling of crushing a bug. As a baby, she had grabbed for all kinds of things; ants, flies, worms, and her parents had thought that their daughter was showing caring for animals. What they had refused to see until recently was the joy with with Jody would crush them out of existence. Now, the brunette brushed a lock of wavy, black hair from her face as she studied what was on the bench.

 

Jody could identify most insects from a distance, usually so that she could play with them, and from the first glance, she knew she didn’t recognise this bug. It didn’t move like an insect, and it was far to … pathetic looking. Now upon closer examination, a broad smile spread across her face as she recognised the parasite below to be a human. Sure enough, she had heard her father say something about shrinking, and to be careful, but she had never imagined that she would ever see someone. 

 

“Hello down there,” she said gently, her toothpaste and yoghurt-smelling breath layering onto Elaine.

 

“Hello! Can you hear me?” Elaine shrieked in fear, and was reassured a little when the girl’s eyes widened in surprise and her colossal head nodded slowly. Jody slowly brought up her hand and lowered a finger onto the bench.

 

“Don’t worry little one,” she cooed, “Lets get you on my finger so I can have a look at you.”

Elaine looked a the enormous digit beside her and then back up at the girl. Her eyes betrayed nothing but pure fascination and intrigue, Elaine couldn’t find the slightest hint of malice in the sky-like sphered. Slowly, the woman got up and walked over to the finger. She reached up and tried to pull herself up onto the waiting finger. Jody held her finger perfectly still and let the woman struggle for a few more moment but frowning.

 

“Wow, you can’t even climb onto my finger,” she exclaimed, in a mix of concern and disappointment, “That's really pathetic. I guess I can give you a hand.”

 

Elaine looked up in confusion to see what she meant, feeling a little hurt at the comment about her situation. She looked on in confusion as Jody’s pale lips parted and her finger entered the enormous orifice high above the bench. Then, with a pop, she pulled out her index finger, covered with a thin layer of her saliva. As Elaine realised what she was about to do, and threw her hands up to protest, the 12-year-old’s finger crashed into her body and pined her flat on the wooden bench. Elaine screamed as the saliva covered her and continued screaming as the girl slid her finger to the side, rolling Elaine onto her chest. Then, the pressure on the finger increased, pushing down on her back until Elaine was sure she would burst. All of a sudden, the pressure disappeared and the finger began to retreat, but now, Elaine was stuck to it. As Jody brought her finger up her face, the tiny woman was glued to it by her stale smelling saliva. Elaine didn't dare struggle as she felt herself rise a tremendous distance as the girl stood up, holding her bug before her.

 

“Hi,” she whispered, keeping the woman close enough to her lips to feel her breath, then raising her to her eyes, “Let me have a good look at you.”

 

Elaine managed to pull her head free from the girl’s finger pad, her hair still thick with the foul smelling spit. She looked up at the goddess who now held her life, literally, in her hands. With a glint of recognition, Jody smiled, “I remember you. Didn’t you try to get a job at my school once? I heard you weren’t good enough.”

 

“Elaine swallowed her pride as she looked pleadingly at the giantess, who was clearly not the least bit concerned about insulting her. She looked into the blue depths of her eyes and really could’t tell what Jody intended to do with her, so she tried her best to steer the conversation towards getting her to a hospital.

 

“Yes, Jody, I’m Elaine. I applied for your school but I found work in the city instead. Listen, I’m really scared about being this small. Could you please call someone to …” Elaine started but was cut off as Jody giggled.

 

“What?” the giantess asked, “To help you? But then we wouldn’t get to play.” Her pout of disappointment confirmed what Elaine had feared, the girl wasn’t taking her seriously, and that was a real problem at her size. “Don't you want to play with me?” Jody asked sweetly, but her voice told the woman that there really wasn’t a choice.

 

“Okay, sweetie, one quick game and then…” Elaine started gain but the girl had already lowered her. The woman was now level with a pair of lips as wide as a road.

 

“I'm so glad you remember me Elaine,” Jody said before bringing the woman closer. As Elaine tried to shield her face, she was pressed against the 12-year-old’s lips, smearing chapstick all over her body. Jody puckered her lips and gave the woman a peck before bringing her away. Elaine opened her eyes but the chapstick burned and she was forced to close them. She tried to asked for help but she was again brought to Jody’s lips. This time, the pre-teen pressed the woman against her for longer, until Elaine started to struggle, being smothered and struggling to breathe. She felt something change and thanked her stars that she would be able to breathe again, but she panicked as she was pushed harder. 

 

Jody parted her lips and stuck her finger, along with the shrunken woman into her mouth. Elaine gurgled as she drowned with warm, slimy saliva, pressed into the muscular tongue of the little girl.As the finger pulled back out, Elaine screamed and kicked and tried to follow it but with another pop, the finger was pulled out of her oral cavity, leaving the woman within its dark, humid confines. She kneeled at the lips that trapped her but only for a moment as Jody’s tongue smashed into her back. The woman was thrown to one side and another as the girl toyed with her bug inside her mouth. Elaine gave up trying to scream as each time her mouth opened it was flooded with the girl’s saliva. After almost a minute of the torment, Elaine was blinded as the lips opened. She was released, still caked in spit as Jodie drooled the woman into her waiting palm. The sweet smell of hand cream fought a losing battle with the stench of her saliva as the tiny woman landed on her skin.

 

Jody giggled as she watched Elaine struggle to get the slimy liquid off her face so that she could breathe. Tears streamed down her cheeks, mixing into the giantess’s spit as she realised that she had nearly drowned in a 12-year-old’s mouth. Too exhausted from fighting for her life to stand she remained kneeling and looked up at the titan looking down at her. Jody had sat on the bench and looked down the defeated woman with glee.

 

“That was fun wasn't it?’ Jody asked rhetorically, “Its too bad we can’t play longer.”

 

Elaine’s stomach churned as the girl continued, “But service starts soon and I don’t want to be late, so I guess I’ll just crush you now.”

 

The 12-year-old nonchalantly lowered the woman to the ground and tilted her hand, causing the tiny woman to start rolling off her palm. She was almost on the ground when the girl stopped and stood up, unconsciously keeping Elaine in her hand.