- Text Size +

Agonisingly, Susanne began to understand how the pill actually worked, feeling her body churn and stretch as it grew back into its normal shape, albeit at a much smaller scale. Before she could will herself to stand, the ground began to shake again. She was able to turn her head, having formed before the rest of her body, towards the source of the growing vibrations. The colossal figures of her adopted daughter and her redheaded friend descended the stairs. 

 

The tiniest glimmer of hope grew in the tiny woman; Ella would help her, just like she did with Andrew. The girl wasn’t very useful, but she did have an uncanny way of finding the tiny man, so why not of spotting her? To Susanne’s despair, the giantesses seemed to absorbed in something else, something in Ella’s hand. Neither of them were looking at the ground beneath their feet. 

 

Susanne cried out for help, but even the sound of their footsteps drowned out her feeble voice. By the time she was finally able to roll onto her side, Susanne was alone in the entrance. She could hear them though, chatting away in the kitchen. She even heard them talking to her husband! Trust him to be the reason they didn’t find her; Susanne hated him. She started to walk towards the kitchen, but what then. Pushing down her uncertainty, the tiny, naked woman stumbled across the cold floor towards the giantesses. 

 

They sat around the dining table, eating pancakes on the surface, miles above Susanne. Susanne blindly ran towards them, her only thoughts were of getting to safety, while running towards the girls’ titanic feet. Covering the distance far more slowly than she had hoped, Susanne looked up at the underside of the old, wooden table and the three pairs of legs that surrounded her. Up above, the three girls burst into laughter, giggling about something; again they couldn’t hear Susanne’s yells for help.

 

The tiny woman decided to go for Ella’s feet, hoping that she could get her attention. She jogged towards er daughter’s milky white feet. Having just showered, an overwhelming smell of strawberry-scented lotion greeted the tiny woman’s nostrils, causing her to gag. It was alluring, but to a sickening degree. She stopped before her left foot, which sat flat on the floor, her toes taller than Susan’s whole body. 

 

The desperate woman began hammering on her daughter’s skin, pounding with all her might, and screaming for help. She had to help her, she was so caring and … No, she was stupid, but it was her duty to help her mother. Susanne tried to tell herself that the events of the night before were forgotten, she wanted to believe that Ella would help her because she had to but deep down, the older woman knew the truth. She had not been the best mother, but it wasn’t her fault. 

 

Beth is my real daughter. She deserved … deserves all of my love. But I gave her a home, food (okay, maybe she cooked), but I was still there, Susanne tried to convince herself as her arms grew tired of fighting for her daughter's attention.

 

Just as she was about to give up, Ella flicked her foot out a little, shifting it to get more comfortable, but the slight motion battered Susanne, tossing her to the ground in a painful heap. With several broken ribs, Susanne struggled to crawl away, the foot that had once been her symbol of salvation, became a nightmarish danger. The woman shied away, but Ella’s foot shot over her in an instant. As the teen giantess casually fiddled with her toes, she pulled her adoptive mother in. Susanne’s body disappeared under the sole, enveloping her in darkness. 

 

Susanne instinctively raised her arms as she fell onto her back, the wall of flesh pinning her to the kitchen floor. Having been crushed before, Susanne couldn’t help but notice the much softer caress of Ella’s foot, still impossibly heavy, but somehow gentle. Maybe she had been right. Maybe Ella would save her. Maybe she had felt Susanne beneath her. 

 

Her hopes were dashed as Ella carelessly applied a little pressure and Susanne’s left arm snapped at the wrist. Her scream was trapped as her other arm collapsed as well and she was enveloped in her soft flesh, drowning in the thin layer of foot lotion and sweat. The moisture flowed into Susanne’s open mouth as she was smothered under her foot. The woman struggled, trying to move the colossal appendage but to no avail. 

 

Unaware of her actions, Ella raised her heel, pressing down lightly on the ball of her foot. Pain shot through Susanne’s body as her body was compressed into a bloody paste up to her costochondral angle, her ribs barley escaping the fate. Her face went pale as blood gushed out of her, wetting her daughter’s foot. The giantess’s foot slowly began to turn, Ella figuring that she had found a bit of dirt to play with. Susanne continued her struggle to push the sole away from her face, trying to breathe despite the heavy scent of the foot lotion. She felt the weight increasing on her toros only increasing her struggle. The last thing Susanne remembered before feeling only pain was her shoulders popping out of their sockets. The woman was smeared across the floor under Ella’s foot.

 

***

 

“I can’t wait to get out into the sun,” Lucy said, leaning over her empty plate.

 

“Right? Lets get this packing stuff over with so we can get ready for Florida,” Xia added.

 

“Okay. I really appreciate you guys helping me by the way,” Ella said, getting to her feet and collecting the plates. Unknowingly she further crushed the flattened Susanne beneath her .The tiny body remained plastered to the kitchen floor as she took the dishes to the sink.

 

After returning the kitchen to a pristine state, the thunderous footsteps of the girls carried them out of the kitchen and upstairs. Sitting on Ella’s shoulder, Andrew held onto a lock of her hair as she climbed to her room. Popping open boxes, the three girls set about packing Ella’s things.

 

***

 

“And will that be all sir?” the cashier asked, tiredly resting her head on her hand.

 

“Um, yeah! And maybe serve us with less attitude!” Jeff spat, tossing his money on the counter and picking up the tray. Turning quickly, he headed back to their table. Looking down, he opened the buns on the tray and began picking out the pickles. He almost dropped the tray as a woman rushed into him.

 

“Watch where you’re going lady!” Jeff yelled as the emotional woman continued towards the toilets before crashing into yet another customer at the McDonalds, this time taking both of them to the ground. Jeff walked away as the woman frantically rummaged for something on the ground. 

 

“What took you so long?” Beth asked impatiently as Jeff set the tray down, “I'm starving!"

 

“Sorry babe, it was the damn service girl, and that crazy woman running into people,” Jeff muttered, sliding over his girlfriend’s meal, “I took the pickles out.”

 

“No, no, no! I didn’t drop them, I couldn’t have! You took them! Where are they?!” the woman behind Jeff was badgering the other man she had knocked down. Her hands were filthy from having rummaged through the spilled food. A pair of McDonalds employees were rushing towards her, anxious to get the manic woman out. 

 

Patrick barley had time to raise his head from the clutches of the sticky goo around him before the circular shadow fell over him. It didn’t matter, as he gasped for breath before being pushed down by the soft surface, he knew where he was. 

 

“Are you kidding me? She didn’t even put caps on the cups?” Beth demanded, raising her burger as she looked at her Coke disappointed. She took a large chomp out of her burger and chewed loudly. 

 

Paul was freaking out, struggling to hang onto the colossal column. He was struggling to process what he had seen. His stomach had ached in the car so they had stopped for him to use the bathroom. After that his life was a blur; suddenly finding himself shorter than his shoes, his mother picking him up in her enormous hands, the concerned look in her eyes and then being rushed into the restaurant. Now he found himself hanging onto a soggy McDonald’s french fry. Before the 15 year old could think about anything else, he felt himself rise. 

 

“Let's just get finish up so we can get back on the road,” Jeff said, raising a few fries to his mouth. 

 

Still hanging onto the fry, Paul was too shocked to speak. The mammoth fingers that held the fries were thicker than his mothers, and the face towards which he was flying was too large to fathom. The chubby face with a scruffy beard opened to reveal a cavernous mouth, complete with slobbering tongue. The foul smell of unbrushed teeth and old liquor filled Paul’s nostrils as he got closer to the void. 

 

The boy finally managed to shriek as he passed between the middle-aged man’s lips. The dark, sweaty cave began to close in around him. In his panic, Paul lost his grip and fell, sinking into the hot, slimy tongue below. The boy was instantly tossed over as the giant began to chew the fries. The sloshing sounds drowning out Paul’s screams, and drowning him in the saliva and mush. With a sickening gulp, Jeff swallowed the tiny boy, in and among the half-digested potato. 

 

"Why are you in such a hurry?!” Beth retorted, “Maybe I want to enjoy my meal.”

 

She took a long chug of her Coke, not seeing the tiny form of Paul’s sister desperately trying to stay afloat in the bubbling torrent. She barely saw what was happening before she too went down Beth’s throat, seconds before a rude burp erupted from her mouth, smelling of beef, cheese, coke and the faintest hint of human.

 

   “Excuse me, I need to see your tray!” the same frantic woman rushed to Beth and Jeff’s table and reached for their food. Beth retracted the burger and pushed the woman away with her other hand.

 

“Somebody better get this crazy bitch away from me!” Beth yelled, and two of the employees promptly grabbed the woman and pulled her away.

 

“Stop eating! My family could be in there!” she yelled, as the confused workers led her away. Staring her dead in the eyes, Beth brought her burger to her mouth, the tiniest movement between the bun and the meat escaped her. 

 

Patrick felt the entire area of the burger he was in disappear into Beth’s gob. The thick saliva flooded around him, pulling him in like a wave. The tiny man was swished in her unaware mouth, the destruction of food all around him, until he was finally tossed onto one of Beth’s teeth. The chomp came down like a hammer, crushing him between her teeth. As her jaw opened again, his bloody remains were mixed in and swallowed with the churned up Big Mac.  

 

***

 

Susanne painfully managed to peel herself off the ground. Staring blankly at her surroundings. She was still on the kitchen floor and completely alone. She heard the distant sounds of music coming from upstairs but otherwise, it was peaceful. Susanne wandered towards the kitchen entrance, absentmindedly making for the stairs, forgetting that each step was easily several times her height. 

 

As she reached the edge of the kitchen tiles, the woman became very aware that she was still completely naked. She covered her body with her arms as best as she could, but soon felt silly. She was a grown woman, and should carry herself in a dignified manner, but there was no one around. No one for miles in her perspective, so why should she care. 

 

Stumbling amid the carpeting in the entrance, Susanne reached the staircase. Each step was like an apartment block, insanely wide and too tall to reach onto. However, as the tiny woman felt the continuous carpeting, she wondered if she could climb it. 

 

***

 

“Truck's here,” Lucy announced, putting away her phone, “My dad sent one of his guys.”

 

“Awesome Lucy, thank you so much,” Ella said, “Lets get these boxes downstairs.”

 

“Daddy, I’m going to leave you in here while we move my things, okay?” Ella sang softly down to the man on her thigh, slowly rolling him onto her bed and standing up. As the girls picked up boxes of various sizes, and started to carry them the ladder from Ella’s room. 

 

Susanne was proud of herself, having made it up almost two steps, using the carpeting as a climbing wall and inching her way up along the fibres. She stuck close to the side wall and was taking a rest when the shaking started. The staircase shook chaotically as the colossal forms of three girls appeared at the top of the steps. Carrying large boxes in their arms, the girls thundered towards her. 

 

Forcing down the panic, Susanne crawled to the corner between the base of a step and the wall, curling up into a ball as the titanic feet pounded the carpet beside her. The tiny woman didn’t dare try to get their attention, to some extent understanding and not wanting to risk the consequences of them not noticing her quickly. 

 

She had a plan. She would get upstairs, and … and … and get Ella’s attention, somehow. She wasn’t going to compromise it by getting hurt now. So she waited; waited while Ella and her friends ferried boxes down from her room, waited while the day rushed by and even waited as Ella bid farewell to her friends. Only once Ella was upstairs, did Susanne resume her climb. Tugging on the carpet fibres as she hauled herself up the dirty steps. Fighting to ignore the burning of the fibres against her bare skin. She would wait until morning if she had to, but she was going to be found. 

 

***

 

Andrew reclined on the pillow as he waited for Ella to return. It was bizarre to run his eyes over the now near empty room, bare besides the large furniture; a desk, her bed, with a single pillow and mattress and a packed duffle bag. The space seemed even more massive now, in the eve of their departure. It occurred to Andrew that he hadn’t really though through the future. He was too busy being thankful for each day being alive, that he had just done everything with Ella. Now he had committed to going along on this trip with her, but what after? Where would he go? Could he live with his wife? 

 

His thoughts were interrupted as his daughter returned, gracefully floating up into the space and casting a long shadow over him. Dressed in an extremely thin nightdress, Andrew could clearly see the dark panties below the high cut skirt, swaying with her hips in a hypnotic motion. The near transpiration fabric clung to her youthful, colossal breasts like a second skin. Tiny wobbles were evident to Andrew as the smiling giantess reached the bed and carefully sat down. Her gorgeous, dark hair falling loose on her shoulders. 

 

“I’m all done daddy,”  she cooed, lying down carefully so as not to toss Andrew around in her wake, “We should get to sleep; we have an early morning tomorrow if we want to make the bus to Miami.” She reached up to switch off the attic light.

 

“Ella,” Andrew interrupted, “We need to talk about … the future.” 

 

She stopped, sitting up right and smiling down at her father, a look of confusion on her face, “Sure daddy, what do you mean?” 

 

“I mean, what happens next?”  Andrew started, “What happens after the summer? After your trip? What happens to me when you go off to college?” 

 

“Well, you come with me silly,”  Ella giggled, resting her hand beside Andrew, and gently touching him with her finger, “So I can keep you safe.” 

 

“What kind of plan is that?”  Andrew asked frustrated, “I’m a grown man, I can’t just be on shoulder everyday. What kind of life is that?” 

 

What was he doing? Andrew liked up from his rant to see Ella’s eyes watering. 

 

“I’m sorry daddy,”  she whispered, gently stroking him with her finger as she tried to process what had just been said. She knew what she should ask, she knew that she should ask Andrew what his ideas were. But she couldn’t. What if he said what she dreaded he would say? 

 

“No, I’m sorry sweetheart,”  Andrew tried, touching her finger with his hands, “I know none of this is your fault. I just … Its frustrating you know? To be so, powerless.”

 

“I understand daddy; its okay,”  Ella replied, getting herself together, “I was wrong to assume you’d just stay with me. But we can figure everything out when the time comes.” 

 

Gently pick him up, she raised the man to her face, bathing him in her minty breath.

 

“Alright,”  Andrew agreed, half heartedly. Pressing him against her lips, Ella kissed him goodnight, and switched off the light. She carefully lay Andrew on her pillow, before herself resting her head, finding sleep a lot more easily than her father.

 

Andrew tried to find a comfortable position on the pillow, but he couldn’t sleep. He tossed and turned, coming to gaze at Ella; her peaceful face still in deep sleep, her fresh breath washing over him. He sat up, sinking a little into the soft structure as he continued to look upon his adoptive daughter. 

 

He felt himself getting hard, but in the darkness, he wasn’t ashamed, he was overcome by it. Slowly getting to his feet, he stumbled towards her, towards the lips that had touched him so warmly. He knew that she would’t feel his movements, he was too small to disturb her. Andrew was fixed on her lips, the idea of maybe feeling her saliva against him was too much. He quickened his pace, but he slipped, losing his footing. 

 

Forcing himself not to yell, he tumbled off the pillow, landing on the soft bedding in a heap. He raised his head, finding himself level with Ella’s breasts. The colossal, soft mounds rested one atop the other, towering over him like a sensual death trap. Andrew stood up, ogling his daughter’s thinly covered bosom, feeding his already raging erection. But it wasn’t enough. Having sat just above them so often, Andrew wanted more. He wasn’t sure what he was doing, but he found himself stumbling, half-blind, down the bed. 

 

Even with his mind telling him not to, every fibre in his body propelled him further. He reached Ella’s legs, sprawled across the bed. The tilt of her body allowed her night dress to fall to the bed like a tarp, thrown over her oblique hips. Andrew stopped after having descended tot he level of her thighs and look back into the cave formed by this draping fabric. Forming one side were his daughter’s dark coloured panties, the only things separating him from her womanhood. 

 

The intoxicating scent of Ella’s unspoilt, young pussy overwhelmed the tiny man, pulling him towards her like invisible chains, shattering his resolve and aversion to what he was about to do. He fought himself, trying desperately not to touch, to kiss, to feel the thing that he so desperately wanted. He stood, as if frozen, before her panties, his mind a battlefield of urges and morals, desire and disgust. How could he decide what to do?