- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took so long to get this one out but I'm working on the next chapter too. 

Andrew woke up with his daughter as her movements gently shifted the pillow. Lying beside some loose strands of Ella’s hair, Andrew sat up and watched as the great head rolled slightly before rising off the pillow. The chocolate strands of hair lifted away from him as Ella’s neck came into view, then her back, covered by the thin blue t-shirt that she wore to sleep; one of Andrews old ones.

 

She raised her left arm from around Xia and carefully slipped her right from Lucy’s embrace. As she stretched, Andrew could appreciate the lean muscles that showed from beneath the short sleeves. Ella twisted her torso around and looked down at Andrew, a warm smile spreading across her face. Her hand carefully scooped him up and raised him to her face, holding him just out of range of her faint morning breath. 

 

“Good morning daddy,” she whispered, suppressing a yawn. With a faint ruffling of the covers, Xia got up as well.

 

“Morning Ella,” she said tiredly, sitting up and nuzzling her cheek, “When is the moving guy getting here?”

 

“Lucy said about 1100 so we have time,” Ella replied, carefully starting to get up from her mattress and motioning for Xia to do the same.

 

“Can I grab a shower El?” her friend asked, keeping her voice down so that Lucy wouldn’t wake. 

 

“Sure, grab a towel from my drawers and I’ll show you where the bathroom is,” Ella said, letting Xia get up. Andrew gazed with wide eyes as the Asian beauty straightened up, her cute ass clad in dark panties and a loose t-shirt over her torso, hanging just to the middle of her butt, teasing him. Her beige, blemish-free legs rippled with lean muscles as she stood,  he tried to look elsewhere. Ella promptly picked him up and led her friend out of her room. Andrew sat in Ella’s cupped hand as felt them descend the ladder from her attic-room to the corridor. 

 

Xia followed suite with a towel and a hair tie in her hands. The girl walked to the upstairs bathroom just as it swung open. A clearly hungover man, probably in his early 30s, stumbled out and froze, taking in the two gorgeous girls that stood in t-shirts and panties before him. He rubbed his eyes and looked again, gazing at Ella’s enticing bosom, pushing up the fabric covering it and faintly revealing youthful nipples below. Both girls were ridiculously hot, and he hadn’t expected it having come home with Beth, but Ella … Her skin seemed to glow and despite the early morning, her hair fell beautifully beside her. There was a … pull about her, that drew him in and made him want to linger. 

 

“Oh god, this isn’t a sorority is it?” he mumbled, his eyes hitting the ground as Ella gave him a disapproving look for his ogling. 

 

“I'm guessing he’s with your sister?” Xia remarked.

 

“You can go back downstairs now,” Ella said, politely adjusting her expression. The man was able to meet her eyes again but as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, her hips swayed and his pupils shot down again, “Beth’s probably waiting.”

 

“Oh, right, of course, sorry,” the man stammered as he edged past them to get downstairs. He stopped at the top step and turned around again, getting a full view of the teen’s shapely asses, “Beth wanted me to tell you; we’re headed out for the weekend. Could you tell Susanne, whoever that is?”

 

“We'll let her know if we see her, perv,” Xia replied, pulling her t-shirt down to cover her butt, as the older man walked down the stairs, “Ugh, I hate your sister’s taste in guys.”

 

“As long as it makes her happy, who are we to question it right?” Ella replied, cheerful as ever, “Come on, this is the bathroom.”

 

Having dropped her friend off, Ella carried Andrew downstairs into the kitchen. As they went, Andrew could see that his biological daughter was awake and shoving some belongings into a suitcase. He hadn’t seen Beth in weeks, having no opportunity to interact with her given her lifestyle and his stature. He glanced back at the living room from his safe perch in Ella’s hand and cringed at the filth that littered the floor. That room would certainly be a deathtrap to navigate at such a small size. 

 

Ella entered the kitchen and carefully dropped Andrew off on the kitchen counter, grabbing a still open bottle of wine from the top and plugging it before walking to the fridge. Opening it, the giantess tucked it away and took out a carton of milk and some eggs and walked back to the counter. 

 

“I was thinking of making pancakes daddy, what do you think?” Ella sang, smiling down at her father as she leaned over the counter to get a bag of flour. Andrew was reminded of the sheer scale of his little girl as the t-shirt revealed her abdomen in her stretch. The toned, muscular core stretched out like a city block above him, easily able to crush him should Ella rest on the flat-top. The tiny man looked straight ahead of him and stared directly at Ella’s  panties, noticing them in detail for the first time. The mauve cotton fabric fit her body like a glove, the only thing between him and his daughter’s fresh pussy. 

 

Andrew snapped back to attention as Ella tossed the flour onto the counter, shaking it slightly but enough for the minuscule man to register. She pulled out a bowl and a whisk. 

 

“Are you okay daddy?” she asked, bending over so that her face was level with his, allowing him to look into her deep, dark eyes, each a little bigger than Andrew, like foliage-covered tunnels, cutting deep into her mountainous visage. 

 

“I'm fine sweetheart, why do you ask?” Andrew replied.

 

“I just want you to be comfortable around my friends, because we’re going to share a room on grad trip,” Ella explained. She gently picked him and placed him on her collarbone. The collar of her t-shirt had been torn and the fabric hung asymmetrically, coming to her neck on the right side and hanging just off her acromion on the left. Andrew settled into the space against Ella’s warm skin, marvelling at the sight of Ella flicking her hair over left shoulder, closing her father in with a curtain of chestnuts brown hair. The fruity scent of her shampoo washed over Andrew and he felt strange, sitting in the semi-darkness beneath his daughter’s hair. Streaks of the morning light cut in between the strands and Andrew felt like he was in some mystical cave. He could hear her heartbeat, vibrating through her body as his perch rose and fell slightly to breaths.

 

Andrew couldn’t see very much of what Ella was doing but soon enough he could hear the sizzling and popping of batter hitting the pan, the sweetened scent of the pancakes traveling up to his nose. With marvellous efficiency Ella made a large stack of pancakes and turned to carry them to the table as Xia walked into the kitchen, changed into shorts and a loose, sleeveless top.

 

"Something smells delicious,” the asian girl remarked as she took a seat at the small dining table.

 

“Help your self,” Ella said kindly, presenting the plate of pancakes to her friend, along with a bottle of syrup and some butter, “I'll be right down after a shower.”

 

“Daddy, do you want me to run you a bath?” Ella asked as she started up the stairs.

 

She entered her room to see that Lucy was up, with a towel in her hands. Placing Andrew on her bedside table and picking up his soap container-bathtub, she showed the Irish-American girl down to the bathroom. Andrew only had time to pace around a little before his colossal daughter returned. Ella hopped onto her bed and began to rattle off details about what they would pack and what they would need for their trip, Andrew was lost in the details, all the while admiring the young girl’s womanly assets as she sank beneath the soapy waters in the soap tub, thankfully hiding his erection as he washed. 

 

***

 

Susanne rose groggily, the commotion around her finally piercing her slumber. She rubbed her hung over head, trying to get rid of the pounding headache but there was just too much clicking. It sounded like cutlery, but it was far away. When the woman’s eyes finally allowed her to open them, fighting the blinding, mid-morning light, she knew that something was very wrong. 

 

The reality of her situation dawned on her slowly, painfully, like in a nightmare. Her stomach wrenched and her throat became tight as a scream caught within it. Susanne was laying on the cold tiles of her kitchen floor, but each one was easily the size of a small farm. 

 

She panicked, jumping to her feet, cringing at the way her naked, sagging body shook and shivered, frantically looking around her. To her horror, she not only made out the towering building that was the dining table, but worse, a smooth, titanic pair of legs were visible at one of the chairs.

 

Susanne ran towards it, despite the incongruent skin tone, hoping that it was her daughter. No, the legs were too lean to be Beth’s, but maybe it was Ella. Her heart sank as she neared the monstrous feet and realised, gazing up the legs, that they did not belong to her adopted daughter either. Susanne vaguely recalled some girls coming to the house the night before, and she quickly matched the giantess before her to the Chinese-looking girl that had forced her way in. She seemed preoccupied with whatever she was eating, defeating Susanne’s efforts to wave her arms and yell for help. 

 

How had this happened? She had taken the pill, why hand’t it worked? Susanne’s mind was buzzing with such questions as she tried to deny the fact that she had shrunk. It was something she had been afraid of for so long, but the pill should have protected her! Either way, Susanne’s mind was suddenly flooded with terrifying images of her potential fate; her husband nearly being stepped on by Brian, insects that she herself had crushed in the past, and most vividly, the woman from the toilet at work. Susanne almost cried as she pictured herself perishing in such a horrifying and debased manner. She needed to get help. 

 

She looked at the oriental giantess’s feet, grappling with the idea of getting close to them to get her attention, but she saw the way that Xia’s toes curled and pressed against the floor and all she could see was her being smeared beneath them. Of course, Beth will help me, Susanne thought and she turned to make her way out of the kitchen, leaving the giantess to eat alone in silence. 

 

The run to the entrance, and eventually the living room beyond was much longer at her current size, than Susanne had imagined, and she found herself slowing down quickly, gasping for air. She needed to get in better shape. Still, the tiny woman managed to reach the entrance, where she had to stop to catch her breath. Suddenly, the ground trembled and Susanne looked up to see a grand sight. 

 

Beth wobbled into the entrance with a suitcase trailing beside her. The 21-year-old was dressed in a pale green crop-top and short-shorts. Susanne marvelled at her sheer size; her thighs giggling, pale and enormous, she belly bursting out from under the top, a little hairy as they neared her nether region, a gleam of sweat already lining it, and her breasts, barley contained in the skimpy top, sagging, threatening at any moment to spill out. Her blonde ringlets were sprawled on either side of her head in a mess. Susanne was delighted; maybe her daughter would see her now, but very soon, she registered the suitcase and saw what was happening.

 

Beth was going somewhere, and if she was ready then, then she was leaving soon. Susanne had very little time to be found, lest she lose her only chance at salvation. Susanne ran towards her daughters sock-covered feet, praying that she could get there in time and get help. 

 

Soon enough, Susanne reached her daughter’s feet, truly understanding how colossal the young woman was compared to her. Without thinking, Susan ran into Beth’s big toe, resting just taller than she was. The woman instantly sank into the thin sock, thick enough to press her face into at her size and she regretted it. The rank smell of old sweat clawed up her nostrils and she recoiled from the putrid fibres; Beth had no qualms about wearing socks for weeks on end. 

 

“Beth! Baby, mommy’s down here!” Susanne tried yelling, “Help me!”

 

Her shouts were in vain, Beth had no chance of hearing the minuscule voice from so far below her. Before Susanne could change her tactic, a car honked from outside and Beth prepare to leave. Her foot rose stunningly quickly and Susanne screamed in fear, the shadow of the colossal structure draping over her. The woman ran, without care as to where, just to get away, not knowing that she was merely running in the path of the swinging foot.

 

With a sickening crunch, Beth stepped on her mother, unaware of her actions as her bones shattered and splayed beneath her sweaty sock. Susanne couldn’t have fathomed the amount of pain she felt as her entire body was reduced to nothing. She felt her bones snap simultaneously and her muscles and flesh squish and burst out of her skin. She felt a burning as her lungs collapsed and her stomach was crushed, sweeping inconsequential amounts of acid into her body, adding to her suffering. Her vision went black and all there was, was pain. 

 

As Beth’s foot rose, Susanne felt a strange sensation mix in with the pain and her senses rushed back into her conscience as her head magically regrew from the bloody mess under Beth’s foot. Susanne couldn’t move, not only because of the horrific pain that continued to overwhelm her brain, but because, as she could see out of the corner of her eye, the rest of her body was still very much a gory stain on the filthy sock.

 

Susanne saw the foot stop rising and she screamed, or tried to as the floor rushed towards her again. Beth’s next step smeared Susanne into the entrance floor, once again forcing her to experience her head explode into a little red blob. The pressure squeezed sweat from the cloth and it mixed in with the gore that had been Susanne’s body, tainting it with dirt. The woman was in unimaginable pain, but she wasn’t dead. Susanne cursed the universe in her head. Why was she forced to suffer like this? What had she ever done? 

 

Beth’s tremendous weight firmly pressed her mother into the floor and fortunately, this time as her foot rose, her mother remained on the ground. Again, Susanne’s senses returned in time to hear Beth shut the front door; she was gone. 

 

***

 

“Shower's all your El,” Lucy said, climbing into the attic-room.

 

“Thanks, babe,” Ella replied, getting up from her bed and taking her towel, “Could you take my dad downstairs for breakfast when you go?”

 

“Don't worry daddy,” Ella added, glancing down at the tiny man, “She’ll take care of you.”

 

“Of course I will,” Lucy replied. Andrew turned and gasped silently; the teen was half naked. Lucy’s auburn hair was tied up in a bun behind her head and a towel was wrapped around her waist, but her chest was bare, and Andrew stared with wide eyes and gaping mouth at her truly enormous tits, round and firm with large nipples. As Ella walked past her, Lucy playfully slapped her on the ass, making Ella giggle as she bounced down the steps, her ass jiggling with each step. 

 

“I’ll be with you in a second Mr. Sanders,” Lucy said, walking over to the bed. Andrew sank deeper into his tub, hoping that this giantess didn’t catch his shame. Thankfully, Lucy seemed totally clueless that she was naked in front of a man and that she was turning him right the way on. With the same blissfully unaware confidence, the Irish girl ripped off the towel and tossed it onto Ella’s bed. 

 

Andrew’s eyes bulged, among other things as the teenage girl’s young, unspoilt pussy hung above him, protected by a thick bush of fiery red pubic hair. Standing over the bedside table, Andrew looked up at the underside of her breasts, even bigger than Ella’s and pale as a newborn. Despite being chubbier than his daughter, Andrew had to admit that Lucy was fit; only a slight convexity over her abdomen, making for a soft cushioning over the mostly flat layer. Her thighs were big, maybe from playing a sport that required a lot of lower body strength and her arms were athletically thick. 

 

The tiny man sank further under the water as Lucy turned and bent down to find her underwear in a backpack strewn on the floor. The full view of her wide ass threw an immense shadow over the bedside table. Straightening up again, she pulled on a pair of black, cotton panties and slipped quickly into a bra as Andrew squirmed below. Putting on a t-shirt bearing the emblem of some band, and feeding her legs through a pair of shorts, Lucy turned to pick up Andrew.

 

He shied away at first, praying that she wouldn’t notice his raging hard on, but without the gentle caring that Ella had shown, Lucy reached into the makeshift tub and unceremoniously grabbed the man up. Looking around for a moment for something to dry him with, she shrugged and tossed the man onto her towel. Despite the soft material, Andrew jolted as he was thrown like a toy, but managed to cushion his fall with a roll. Even though she had just showered, Andrew was struck with the enticing smell of Lucy’s pussy from where she had dried her private parts and he dried himself as quickly as possible.