- Text Size +

Nesi had a strange feeling about the pebble, so she decided to take a moment to look it over more closely. She scrunched and wiggled her toes until she felt the pebble in-between them, giving Nick one more vigorous flesh sandwich, and removed her foot from her moccasin. The sudden surge of fresh air gave Nick a boost in his spirit, although his body was still heavily exhausted from his wild experience with Nesi’s, and Alena’s, equally wild toes. As Nesi brought her foot closer to her lap, Nick was treated to another dose of vertigo, as her upper body and face looked larger and larger as he was brought all the way to her lap.

Then, Nesi picks Nick out from in-between her toes, and spent a few moments looking over him closely. She started tapping her chin with her free hand, and mumbling “Hmmm” as she tried to figure out what Nick actually was. Nick wished that he had some left over energy, but he was completely spent from his insane experience, so he hoped that Nesi would realize what he actually was.

Nick watched her as her eyes slowly widened and her jaw slowly opened, and she shouted “Woah!!” and it was loud enough for Alena to notice, who questioned “Hey! Is everything alright?” Nesi just responded by saying “Everything’s fine! I just saw something on my computer.” And once Alena’s curiosity was satiated, Nesi began questioning Nick, almost in disbelief. She says “Are you real? You’re a person, right? I’m not going crazy, right?” And she brought Nick closer to her ear, so she could hear him easier.

He replies, shouting “I’m definitely real! I’m Nick! Alena’s friend! I shrunk somehow and I tried to get Alena’s attention, but I somehow ended up in your shoe! I’m really glad you noticed me, though.” Nesi laughed, and said “Oh yeah, Nick! I’ve heard about you from Alena. I don’t know if anyone’s told you this, but you look real adorable like this. Although, since this just happened, then I guess I’m the only one who knows how cute you are right now!” Nick blushes heavily, partially because of what Nesi said and partially because of how passionately Nesi‘s toes just treated him only a few minutes ago.

She quickly sets up a bit of cloth, to act as a makeshift bed, and says “Well you’ve obviously had it rough, pal. How bout you take a nap while I finish this assignment. We’ll talk later.” Nick tries to say something else, but Nesi quickly places him on the new bed, and goes back to her work without another look. It seems like she will be the one who dominates this relationship, now that Nick is under her care. But he takes this chance to rest his body, as his crazy experience among these giantess’ toes were both exhilarating and exhausting, so this was a great opportunity.

A few more hours went by, where Nick slept and regained his lost stamina, and both Nesi and Alena were able to finish their assignments. Nesi knew that Alena would leave soon, and she wanted to use Nick to mess with her before she left, so she playfully nudged him awake with her pinky. Nesi gives Nick a piece of her banana, so he could get a bit of nourishment in, and he says “Thanks! I really needed this.”

She said to him, in a softer tone than before, “Don’t worry! Although, now you need to do me a favor…” Nick gets a concerned look, and Nesi ignores it, while saying “We’re gonna mess with Alena, alright? All you need to do is sit still!” Nick doesn’t like the idea all that much, and protests, saying “Uhh, isn’t that dangerous?” Nesi shoots back, “Oh don’t be a baby! It’ll be fun! And I’ll make sure you’re not hurt.”

So Nick accepts the idea, as he really didn’t have much of a choice, and allowed himself to be placed in Nesi’s hands. She walks over to Alena’s workstation, and gets her attention, saying “Check out what I found, Alena?” And Alena looked down at Nesi’s palm, and saw a strange looking thing, almost like a tiny model.

She says, “Wow, that’s a good model! Wait, why does it look like Nick?”And Alena started to mess with Nick’s arms, amazed by its life-like design, and then picked it up to examine it further. Nick wasn’t thrilled that Alena picked him up while thinking that he wasn’t an actual human, but he could only hope that Nesi doesn’t do anything rash.

Alena brought him up to her eye, and she looked over him closely, and Nick felt like her eye surrounded his whole world. But then Nesi shouted, “Guess what?? It’s not a doll or a model! It’s the real deal!” Alena then moved Nick a bit further away from her, and stared for a moment in disbelief, and then she shouted “Wait, WHAT??” And then she dropped Nick in shock, but then yelled “Oh no! Nick!!” Luckily, Nesi was ready, and caught him quickly, and Alena looked a bit closer, with a look that was disbelief mixed with guilt.

She says “I can’t believe it. You’re really Nick, aren’t you.” He nods, still a bit out of breath from the sudden fall and catch, and Alena continued. She says “Wait, were you the pebble from before??” Nick nods again, and her eyes widen with fear, and she says “I am so, soo, sorry for all of that! I had no clue that was you!! How could I know? I wouldn’t have even guessed that any of this was possible!” Nick replies, in a reassuring tone, “Don’t worry about it Alena! I wouldn’t have thought this was possible if you asked me about it a few hours ago.”

And then Nesi interrupts them, and says “I’ll take Nick back to my apartment! I’ve always wanted to get to know him, especially after hearing so many stories from you, Alena…” Alena looks flustered, and it seems to distract her from wanting to take care of him herself, which might have been intentional on Nesi’s part. Alena eventually says, “Yeah, great. I’ve gotta do some more homework when I get home anyway. But give me a heads up if you need anything!” Nesi just waves her away as she walks back to her station, and Alena says “I hope you get better soon, Nick! Bye Nesi!”

Once Nesi gets back to her station, Nick asks her, as a form of a light protest, “Wouldn’t it make more sense for me to go back with Alena? I mean, I do know her a lot better.” Nesi looks at Nick suspiciously, and he thinks that her playful side is showing itself again, and she says “Are you implying that you won’t like spending time with me? Imagine what might have happened if I thought you were a pebble, like I assumed?” That thought was enough for Nick to change his tone, and said “Oh of course not! I’m sure you’re a great person too!”

And Nesi smiles, and says “That’s what I thought! And besides, I’ve heard a lot about you from Alena, and I’m sure you’ve hear a lot about me from her as well. Isn’t this a perfect chance for us to become close friends too?” Nick silently nods, and Nesi says “Exactly. Now I’ll leave you in my pants pocket until we get back to my apartment. It should be nice and comfy for you! See ya when we get there!!”

Then Nesi drops Nick into the pocket, and he gets jostled around as Nesi casually walks home, and Nesi thinks about what she should do once they get back. She thinks: “I wonder why he was down by my feet in the first place. Maybe he actually likes them? I’ll squeeze the info out of him once we get back! I mean, he felt really good in my shoe, and if he likes it too, then it should be a no brainer!”

And soon, they both arrive at her apartment. Nesi walked to her bedroom, removed her moccasins, and dropped Nick on her bed, and then sat down with both of her feet resting on either side of him. Nick looked back and forth, and asked, in a worried tone “Huh? What’s going on?” Nesi just answered, in a fake-bored tone “Oh I don’t know. I just wanted to figure something out, is all. I was curious, Nick, how did you end up inside of my moccasin?” Nick has a bad feeling about where this was going.

Nesi continues, saying “I’d think a person would avoid that thing, especially at your size, since I’d imagine that it wouldn’t smell very pleasant.” She started tapping her chin, signifying that she was curious, and Nick started to tell her about his whole ordeal, from the Alena’s flat in the beginning to Nesi’s toes near the end, while making sure to avoid all of the bits of him loving every second of it.

Nesi gave a fake gasp, and said “Ahh! I guess that makes sense!” And Nick thought he was in the clear, but then she rose an eyebrow, and added “Hold on. Now are you trying to say that you didn’t like any of that, Nick?” Nick tried to laugh, and said “Well, yeah! What kind of weirdo likes feet?” He continued to laugh, but Nesi seemed unconvinced, and challenged him, saying “So you’re saying that if I did, this, then you would dislike it, right?” Nesi then allowed her soles to slowly close in on Nick, and he tried to back away, but she playfully said “Now who said our conversation was over, little guy?”

And then Nick saw both pairs of feet shoot past him, and their toes closed together, acting like a tightly sealed flesh wall. He looked back, and Nesi seemed highly amused, and continued to taunt him, adding “So if I smush you in-between my feet, you’re saying that you wouldn’t be in heaven?” And she ever so slowly inches her feet towards Nick, hoping to finally break his spirit and get him to admit that she was right, and he finally gives in. And while she does that, she leans her body and face in towards Nick, giving off a heavily suggestive vibe.

Nick says “Alright! Fine! I do like feet okay? This is like the biggest fantasy for me, but I’m still not sure about everything.” And Nesi removes her feet from Nick’s personal space, content with her victory, and shouts, hurting Nick’s ears, “Ha!! I knew it!” But she realizes what she did, and quickly apologizes, saying “Oh shoot, sorry Nick! I got a bit excited there.” She then started to giggle at herself, and Nick couldn’t deny just how cute she looked right now, although he wondered if it was accurate to call a giantess who could easily end his existence as ‘cute’.

Once she stopped giggling, and settled down, she continued, saying “I don’t see what’s so complicated about all this, Nick. You like feet. And I quite liked how you felt in my shoe. Shouldn’t this be a win-win situation?” And her logic was sound, so Nick says “Well you’ve got a point. But even if I’m a lot more durable now…” But Nesi cuts him off, excited by that little detail, and Nick has a feeling that that single word sealed his fate.

She says, in a curious and excited tone, “Hold up, Nick. I’m gonna need you to explain that thing you just said. What do you mean by ‘more durable’?” So Nick goes through his theory about his durability, and it seems to satisfy her curiosity, and then she gets a look of confidence and decisiveness.

Nesi says, as a final decision, “Then it’s decided! You get to spend the whole day tomorrow with my feet! Aren’t I such a great person?” And Nick just says, “You definitely are Nesi.” And then Nesi says, “Well since you’ll be so busy tomorrow, why don’t we just relax and chat tonight? I’m sure we know a bit about each other through Alena, but I think we should help each other fill in the gaps.”

So Nesi walks Nick over to her desk, and they both chat, tell each other about themselves, as well as their interests, hobbies and other stuff. Nick got to know from Nesi what it was like to be a Political Science major, while Nesi got to know from Nick what it was like to be a Business Major. As they talked, and got to know each other a bit better, it seemed like Nesi got a bit more used to hearing Nick while he was tiny.

 She could hear him a lot more clearly with him being on the desk, which made communicating easier. After a few hours of chatting and generally hanging out, Nesi says “Well this was fun! But I think you should hit the hay a bit early tonight, as you’ll be highly preoccupied tomorrow.” She gives Nick a playful wink, and picks him up, before placing him on a bed she set up earlier.

Nick’s bed was made out of a freshly clean/dried sweat shirt, one that was very soft and fluffy, so he would be comfortable through the night. It was set up on one of her nightstands, so there wouldn’t be any chances of her bumping into his bed or stepping on him accidentally in the middle of the night. Nesi says “Good night and sleep tight, Nick!”

She then blows him a kiss, and he blushes, although she doesn’t notice it from her distance. He snuggles up in his sleeping space, and tries his best to sleep, and ignore is extreme excitement for tomorrow. But his intense experience allowed him to quickly fall asleep, and sleep soundly and deeply through the night, and soon morning came.

In the morning, Nick was suddenly awakened by Nesi, as she yelled “Rise and shine, my precious little buggy!” Nick slowly gets up, and has a concerned look for that comment, and Nesi says, as a way to calm him “I was kidding! You should know that I love to mess with people by now.” And Nick just says “Yeah, you’re right. Good morning to you too, Nesi.”

And then Nesi continues “I hope you’re excited Nick, because we’re gonna have a fun day today!” And Nick replies, “Yeah, I really am. I’m surprised I was able to sleep so well, with the thought of today.” Then Nesi picks Nick up, and places him in her palm, and then she says “That’s the spirit! And for today, you will…” Nesi continues, and says exactly what she will do with Nick for the day.

Choices

1) “…get to spend time in your favorite pair of moccasins again, barefoot of course, while I go to my 3 hour morning class!”

2) “…get to spend time in my sneakers, inside one of my socks, while I do my morning workout routine!”

3) “…get to spend time in my leather boots, inside one of my socks, while I do my morning shift my café job!” (Go to Chapter NesiMain3)

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.