- Text Size +

Nick decided that getting to experience Nesi’s titanic and sweat covered toes would be the best way to live out his giantess fantasy. With one last look, as well as a loving kiss, Nick allows himself to fall into Alena’s flat, and he lands without too much trouble or pain. He looks back at her toes, as they start to wiggle and writhe, as if the toes themselves realized that Nick left their loving embrace. And they almost seemed like they were hurt and saddened by his decision, as they started to slowly back away her toes continues to shuffle her toes in vain.

Nick could see Nesi’s right foot loom dangerously close to the flat, as she prepared to try on Alena’s flat. So he in turn ran towards the toe section, because he didn’t want to test just how durable he became, and go for a round under a heel as opposed to under some toes.

Nesi was currently standing, so her height really sank in for him. Nick could barely even comprehend just how huge she seemed right now. Then she looked down, seemingly at him (although he knew that she’d never be able to see him in there) and made a huge grin. It seemed like she was going to have a blast, and Nick was incredibly excited as well, although he was also starting to feel apprehensive as well.

Her massive toes slammed into the flat, and him, like monster trucks. Once her feet were mostly in the flat, she stretched out her toes to fit them in better, endlessly battering him with her massive flesh mounds. Nesi wasn’t kidding when she exclaimed that she would make those flats fit her size 10 monsters.

Nick gets grasped in the process, and her toes do not plan on letting their new capture get away easily. And because she just walked to the library in her moccasins, without any socks on for that matter, her feet and toes were already sweat soaked and sticky, and Nick was stuck in-between them for sure. And the sensation of being rubbed so thoroughly and vigorously by Nesi’s so much larger tan toes was almost indescribable for him.

Nesi then moves to the other desk with her new toe buddy, even if she may not have been aware of the meeting herself, and settled across from Alena. She continued to stretch and shift her feet and toes around, to try and make them fit in a smaller flat. The smaller space also caused her toes to push in even more, sandwiching Nick in a very intimate fleshy and sweaty embrace.

While Nick was in a state of bliss as he was surrounded by Nesi’s toes, she decided to do something that would shake things up a lot. She popped her right foot slightly out of the flat, giving Nick a tiny bit more room, and a gust of fresh air. That respite didn’t last long when her left foot flew towards Nick and the flat that he was in. She slammed her left foot on top of her right foot, with those toes prodding at Nick as the right ones squeezed him.

She then pushed both feet into the flat, seemingly taking a cue from Alena herself. As she pushed them in, she made sure to wiggle forcefully in order to make more room. Fortunately for Nick, that meant that he would be given up close and loving tour of all 10 of her titanic toes. It felt like each one was fighting for possession of him, and it was an interesting feeling to be so popular to a bunch of fleshy appendages. Sadly, Nick’s wild experience didn’t last all that long, as Nesi was getting uncomfortable using those smaller flats and removed them.

Nick was still stuck, with Nesi’s right toes continuing to grope him all over, and those huge toes wanted to get to know him intimately, and Nick loved the attention and affection he was receiving. Nesi was significantly less gentle than Alena, if you could even call what those long toes did to him as gentle. Since her feet, and toes by extension, were even larger than Alena’s, he was almost not felt at all.

Nick was brutally squeezed, getting his face stuck further and deeper in-between her even longer toes. Those toes dwarfed him more than Alena’s did, and he barely thought that was possible. He figured that he was less than about a half of her 2nd toe, or maybe even a third of its size.

It seemed that Alena kicked off Nesi’s moccasins as well, probably because they were making her feet sweat and feel uncomfortable. Alena decided to move her feet from under the table and place them on her chair, in a cross-legged manner. This allowed Nesi to have free reign on all of the shoes on the floor, and she planned on playing with them to the best of her ability.

She started reaching for any piece of footwear she could find, and once she found one, she would drag it towards her side carelessly. She ended up getting two left shoes, a flat and a moccasin. She started placing her feet in both of them, making sure to feel around them with her toes. Nick was not spared from this chaos, even though these were the moments that he most desired.

After some time, Nesi decided to shove her feet into the lone left flat, giving Nick a second dose of her 10 toe treatment. Again, those monstrous toes fought for his affection and ownership, even though he was already intoxicated and won over by them. Eventually, the left toes snatched him from the right toes which were treating him as their personal squeeze toy, and had their way with him.

The left toes began scrunching with him and rubbing him all over. Eventually the left foot made its way back to the left moccasin. She placed it back inside, while continuing to squeeze Nick and move him between each excited and sweaty toe. And being in that moccasin made things even more extreme for Nick, to say the least. It was hot, damp, and humid in there; and Nesi’s feet being bare made everything much more intense.

Nesi then started to stretch her legs out towards the divider of both work stations, causing her toes to press further into Nick. She was taking a break from her work, which allowed her to pay just a tad more attention to her feet, and more specifically a strange thing that was lodged in-between her toes. As she stretched, she started messing with her toes to try and consciously identify whatever the mystery object was.

And at this point, Nick was starting to feel a bit tired of his experience. His enjoyment wasn’t going down at all, but he was beginning to feel fatigued from the constant attention and love those toes were giving him. And that of course included his experience among Alena’s amazing and slender toes, which further exhausted him.

She assumed it was a pebble, but it felt strange, like it wasn’t exactly shaped like a normal pebble. Nesi felt a surge of curiosity, and she wanted to check for herself just what it was. The only question was, did Nesi care enough to actually see what the mystery object was?

Choice:

1) Nesi shakes Nick out of the moccasin, and he is forced to survive among a sea of feet and toes under the desks.

2) Nesi decides to pick out whatever that weird pebble was, and inspects it further. (Go to Chapter NesiMain2)

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.