- Text Size +

Alena nearly shrieks, but covers her mouth while she surprises the urge to yell, and quietly says “N…N… Nick?? Why are you the size of a pebble? Are you alright?” Nick responds back, glad that she didn’t blow his eardrums, replies “I don’t really understand it myself, but I got a headache earlier and then I woke up like this. But I’m okay. Just a bit winded though. Nick laughs to himself, and Alena says “Well we can figure out everything later. I’ll set a bed up for you, while I finish my work, okay?” Nick nods, as he would love a chance take a nap.

Nick waits as Alena quickly grabs her sweat shirt from her bag, and folds it up until it’s nicely squared away next to her laptop. Then Alena carefully picks him up, and places him on the sweatshirt bedding, and lets him rest for awhile. Nick is able to fall asleep almost immediately, as he was already totally exhausted by his wonder experience among Alena’s feet and toes earlier. And the next few hours went by quickly, and during that time Nesi left to head back to her apartment, not getting the chance to see tiny Nick. And at the end of those few hours, Alena was able to finish her assignment and Nick was just starting to get back up.

Alena noticed that Nick was starting to move about, so she stopped packing her things for a moment, and started speaking to him, saying “Hey! I hope you were able to rest up. You must have had a crazy day. I’m gonna finish getting my things together, and then I can place you in my dress pocket.” But Nick feels dissatisfied, and really wants to ride in her flat, so he asks, “That sounds great and all, but I might get tossed all around in a pocket. I’d feel more comfortable if I was somewhere that was more secure.” And Alena replies, saying “Do you have any ideas?” And Nick responds, hoping he’ll get a positive response, saying “Well… how about inside your flat? When I was in there before, I felt nicely secured in place.”

After saying that, Alena just blinks a few times in disbelief, and eventually asks, in a bit more of a concerned and strong tone, “Wait, what? You think it’ll be a good idea to ride in my shoe? Do you realize how dangerous that would be? I nearly killed you in there just a few hours ago, remember??” Nick tries to laugh it off, and says “Well, I’m actually a lot more durable now. I don’t get why or how, but it was the reason why I made it last time. And truth be told, I actually liked being in your flat!” But it didn’t seem promising, because Alena still looked like she was struggling to process his logic, but she eventually collected her thoughts.

Alena started to say, “Look, I don’t want to shame you for liking something, okay. I don’t want you to think that this is what this is all about. But I don’t want to do something so dangerous! I already am struggling to believe that I treated you so harshly before I found you, so I don’t want to repeat it again. And that’s great that you’re more durable, I guess, but I don’t really think that banking on that would be wise right now. So you’ll ride in my pocket, and that’s final.” Nick understood that there would be no convincing Alena, so he gave up for now.

Then Alena carefully placed Nick in her pocket, and made her way back to her apartment, and she soon arrived back at her place. She took Nick out of her pocket, and cut a few pieces of fruit up, so they were a good size for Nick. Then she says “You should eat up! I know you were able to get some rest, but I’m sure you need some nourishment, since it must have been tough to get my attention.” Nick agreed, and started to eat the fruit that she gave him. Alena just watched him with a loving and caring stare, and he was glad that he was in the care of such a gentle giantess.

And after Nick finished eating, she said to him “Let me set up a shower for you, so you can finally wash off. I can clean your clothes as well, if you don’t mind! I still feel pretty guilty, since I was the one who got them all so dirty.” Nick liked that idea, and said “Wow! That would be so nice. Thanks a lot, Alena.” So Alena went into the bathroom, and messed with the sink until the bottom was nicely sealed and the faucet would only spray a very light amount of water at a time. So now that the bathroom was all ready, Nick got himself a nice and long shower, while Alena got his clothing a bit cleaner. She was very careful, since she didn’t want to damage them, especially because they were his only set of clothing right now.

After everything was all sorted out, Nick felt nice and refreshed with his clean clothes, and he said “Wow! These feel great!” And Alena smiled at him, and then she said “Of course! Now please tell me everything about what happened to you. We need to figure this out together.” So Nick explained everything that happened to him during his shrinking, from his headache before the actual shrinking, up until his experience in-between Alena’s and Nesi’s toes. Alena kept a face of shock, absolutely floored by what Nick needed to endure to get to this point, although she took heart that he at least enjoyed himself.

And after Nick was finished explaining, Alena got to questioning him. She asked a series of questions, saying “Okay. Did you eat anything before the shrinking? Maybe this was a weird new allergic reaction? Are you sure that you’re not injured? And just so you know, I will absolutely take care of you until this whole shrinking thing resolved, although I’ll have a few ground rules that you’ll need to accept first.”

Then Nick spent his time answering all of Alena’s questions, saying “I can’t really remember what I ate before shrinking, but I guess it could be an allergy. And I’m definitely sure that I’m uninjured. I could probably last hours in a shoe and be no worse for wear!” Alena gave Nick an unamused look, so he quickly moved on, continuing “But I’d love to stay here with you. It feels so comforting have someone who you know well take good care of you, especially when you’re a lot more vulnerable!”

And then Alena said “Okay, now here are my rules. Now they may sound a bit strict, but I think that this will be the best way to stay safe now that you’re so helpless on your own. First, don’t approach me when I’m not looking at you or if I look busy, and don’t even think about going near my feet. I don’t want anything to happen to you, and it’s hard to notice you while you’re so small. Second, try not to move too far on your own, since there’s no telling what could happen. I realize that you might want to explore, but please resist the urge. It won’t be worth it if something bad happens.” So far, the rules seem harsh but expected, so Nick nods as she explains, trying t show that he’s willing to listen.

Alena continues, saying “And now for the third and final rule, keep away from any of my clothing, especially my socks and shoes. You could get stuck in one, and it could end badly. I might the article of clothing that you try to explore in the wash, and I’d never know. You might be durable, at least so we think, but I don’t think that you’ll be safe from drowning.”

Then she sees that Nick didn’t seem so excited, most likely about the no socks/shoes/feet parts, and she added “Look, I know we think that you’re super durable, but we just don’t know enough! What if you’re stuck in my shoe for a whole day? Multiple days? Or what if you try and sneak into a sock, and you find out that you can’t actually breathe in there? I won’t know until it’d be too late. Or what if I end up going to the gym the day you decide to be dumb? We have no idea how much stress you can take right now. And I don’t want to find out for myself!”

Alena’s reasoning has won Nick over, at least for now, and he is willing to ignore his desires for the sake of keeping things cool between them. Although he wonders just how long this could last, as he would be ignoring the potential of living out his absolute wildest fantasies, the likes of which he’d never have thought possible.

But Nick relents, saying “Okay. I’ll agree to everything. I don’t want to make you worry any more, especially since you’re willing to take care of me for now.” Alena is glad that the situation resolved smoothly, but she has a bad feeling that these rules will only act as a temporary solution, and that she’d need to watch out for Nick, just in case he tries something at some point.

Fast forward a day or two, and things have been relatively peaceful between Alena and Nick. Alena brings Nick with her to her classes, usually hiding him in a pocket, so he won’t feel bored by himself. They also chat a lot while Alena isn’t working on homework, and they both feel like they’ve become a lot closer from the experience already. But sadly, neither of them has been able to figure out how the shrinking happened or how to reverse it, so they’ve been trying to manage as a giantess and a very tiny man.

Nick has tried to ignore his growing desire to jump right into Alena’s shoes or socks, but it was getting a bit more difficult as time went on. Alena set up a nice area in the living room/desk area so Nick could have his own space, and as luck would have it, he had a clear view of Alena’s legs and feet while she sat at her desk. The desk was facing Nick’s table area, and since she was focused on her desktop computer, he could freely stare as she absentmindedly and mercilessly played with her shoes.

Yesterday, Nick did something that broke Alena’s ground rules, but luckily for him, he was never caught. He saw that she was doing some late night homework, and was playing with her moccasins while barefoot, and snuck down the table and headed for the desk. He decided to sit close to the edge of where Alena was playing, far enough out of her peripheral vision, so he could have a front row seat to Alena’s personal shoeplay show. She also always used noise-canceling headphones, so it would be even easier to remain undetected.

As Alena’s natural foot scent washed over him, which smelled a whole lot stronger than it did while he had his fun among her toes while they were in her flats, he started to slowly inch closer and closer to her feet. Nick didn’t even realize that he was moving closer, until he was sitting right in front of her left moccasin-clad foot. He thought that he should head back, before Alena caught and yelled at him, but it seemed like Alena’s foot didn’t really like her safety rules either.

Suddenly, Alena’s left foot popped out of the moccasin, and reached out to where Nick was. He knew that things were about to get really fun and exciting, and he only hoped that Alena wouldn’t catch on to what was going on. And then her tan toes closed in on Nick, and he was shoved into the space between her 3rd and 4th toes, capturing him with ease.

They immediately squeezed him, overjoyed that they get to lovingly embrace their old toe buddy again, and to remind him just how much they loved their time together. And, since Alena was wearing her moccasins tonight, her toes were a lot sweatier than they were the other day when Nick originally tried for her attention.

Alena then stretched her legs, while happily wriggling her toes, giving Nick an unintended toe massage. They were covering Nick with a healthy layer of their built-up foot sweat, and Nick loved being at their ruthless and passionate mercy again. And it seems like Alena was so focused on her homework and her music, that she couldn’t even register his presence right now.

Then, Alena started moving her feet back to her moccasins, and Nick looked forward to see how it felt to be inside of those well-worn beauties. As Alena’s foot wormed its way into the moccasin, Nick looked around as things quickly got darker and hotter inside. She allowed her feet to sit still for a few moments, giving Nick the chance to experience just how quickly her toes heated up and sweated up. But then she brought her feet closer to her chair, propping her heels up with her toes pressing harshly into the back ends of the chair.

And then, her moccasins slipped off of her heels unexpectedly, allowing some fresh air to spread through the shoe. After feeling the moccasins slip off, Alena started to pop them on and off rhythmically, continually pressing into Nick with her massive and slender toes. But then, it seemed like Alena’s soles happened to feel a bit itchy, which surprisingly didn’t have anything to do with Nick’s presence.

To alleviate her soles from itching, she violently shook her moccasins off, and stated to roughly rub her feet across the bottoms of the chair, while vigorously wriggling and scrunching her toes. Nick was given a rough yet enjoyable experience while Alena innocently got rid of her itch, and once she felt like it was taken care of, she started to stretch her legs again. She started to shake her feet while stretching, which ended up dislodging Nick from her toes, and he tumbled as they slinked back a bit.

Once Nick was able to reorient himself, he watched as her feet returned to their moccasins, and stayed right around the chair. Nick thought that now was a good time to head back to his area, so Alena wouldn’t catch on to his stunt, satisfied that he got a brief, yet passionate, experience with her toes again. It didn’t take very long for Nick to return to his living area, and he was able to look natural enough to fool Alena when she spoke with him before she went to bed.

Alena says “Hey, I’m gonna head to bed early tonight, okay? Tomorrow is my early day, so I’ll be gone before you wake up, most likely.” Nick had a devilish idea, where he could use her early wake up time to sneak into her shoe, especially since he was able to get away with it just a bit ago. So he asks her a quick question, hoping to get enough info to make a plan, saying “Oh; that sounds cool! Where are you going tomorrow?” Alena responds:

Choices:

1) “I have an early class tomorrow. I’ll be so tired, but what can you do about them hahaha.” (Go to Chapter AlenaMain6)

2) “I’m gonna be working out. I like to have a morning workout at least a few times a week.”

3) “I’m gonna head to work for a morning shift. I actually work at the History Department!”

Chapter End Notes:

NEWS 1/20/17

Hey guys! I made a new StrawPoll for the girls in Shrunk in College: The Library. Make sure you read up on each character before you make a decision, especially if you haven't read their chapters in awhile. I made some major rewrites, which improved their personalities a lot.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12158886

(# 1 best)

http://www.strawpoll.me/12182298

(top few)

Take care!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.